Some Other World

By cheeseburgersstuff

FANFIC~ STEVE ROGERS X READER After the battle of Sokovia. Tony created a machine that sent (y/n) into an alt... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 15

886 25 0
By cheeseburgersstuff

“How could he do this, he and Anthony had their differences. But how can he do this?” he said worriedly. Bucky, Nat, Catherine, and y/n everyone was sitting there. 

y/n placed her hand on his to comfort her but instantly pulled it. Everyone smiled at this, she cleared her throat “don’t worry, it’ll be fine.” she said awkwardly. 

Noticing her discomfort, Nat broke the silence “so, tell us how did you escape from there?” but Catherine cut her instead “oh yes, she fought with those men. That was...” nat looked at her, telling her to stop. And she did stop with a giggle.

That was new, y/n didn’t see her like that before, giggling and impressed by her. Maybe she wasn’t a bitch as she thought 

“Well, as you know, I don't remember anything. I somehow know how to kick ass. and I can show you some of my moves, tomorrow. If any of you wants.” she said, smirking, making everyone laugh at her.

~

The next morning everyone was talking about Brock and his plans, and what would they do about it. Even breakfast was like this, talking about brock. y/n groaned and stood up to leave. 

“Where are you going?” Steve asked, noticing her. “Oh, I thought we are here for breakfast but you are here for making plans against Brock, I don’t thi..” 

“Sit down,” Steve ordered cutting her off. She sat with a sigh. After a few moments Steve chuckled, “if you are terrified of the challenge and running from that, you can go.” he said teasing her. She knew what he was doing, she smirked at him 

“I’m scared of nothing, your highness. You are distracting everyone, making strategies against that prick. I thought you were scared.” again, another scandalous statement from her. Challenging a king and saying he was scared. 

Steve instantly came near her, “alright, let me show you, how scared I’m of you.” he whispered looking in her eyes. She nodded. 

“But I need to change first, I’m not gonna fight in this dress, neither I’m going to tear it off, like last night,” she said, smirking at him. “I’ll be right back,” she said and went to her room.

~

After a few minutes, she went down and went where they had to fight. Everyone watched her coming in the clothes she was wearing, the first time she came there. 

“Will you fight in these?” Bucky asked her. “Why not, they are comfortable.” she shrugged.

Nat gave her a sword smirking at her. 

y/n remembered the first time she had a fight with Steve. It wasn’t with swords but still, she got a flashback. 

“You ready to lose Captain?” she said making him chuckle, but he didn’t lose, it took her some time to beat Captain America. 

She smiled softly at the king, “you ready to lose?” he chuckled at her just like Steve, she hoped he wouldn't win like him. 

With that they both started to fight, fighting with the king was more difficult than those guards. Of course, it had to be difficult, he was a king.

 She was losing when she kicked his legs making him fall onto the ground. She smirked and straddled his legs. 

Looking down at him “tsk… look at you,” she said with a smirk. He looked up, “you didn’t play fair.”

She scoffed and bent down, “haven’t you heard, everything is fair in love and war.” she chuckled. 

“No, I haven’t heard that,” he replied seriously. She sighed “of course, you didn’t.” 

Before she could think anything he suddenly pushed her down and rolled on to her. She gasped at his sudden attack. 

He looked into her eyes with amusement, “so, what was that, love or war?” he asked, raising his eyebrow. 

“Nothing!” she said, he beamed at her. “So you, accept that you cheated.” she looked at him unbelievably, she didn’t think, king Steven could tease her like that.

“We were fighting, it was a war” she exclaimed. He hummed, “war with a king, do you know what that means?” “All I know is I won, that’s it.'' Before he could reply, someone cleared their throat, making them look up and realized their position. Steve got up first and helped her get up. 

“Brock is here, your highness.” bucky said with a smirk. Steve nodded and went before giving y/n ‘we are not done’ look. 

~

She went to the garden after that fight with the king. That encounter was the same as the one with Steve. That’s how she won the first time with him, by cheating and ended up the same as today.

Catherine came and sat with her. “These are beautiful,” she said pointing to her clothes. y/n chuckled “thank you.”  

“What ...are these?” she asked hesitantly. “These are pants and it’s a top,” she replied motioning to her clothes. 

After sitting in silence for a few minutes, “we are not fighting.” y/n said with a smile. Catherine nodded “king steven warned us, how could we disobey him.” 

y/n turned towards her “no, not because of him, I was just doing that to piss you, to tease you. You are not that evil that I thought you were. I mean you were right to do that, you are a princess and seeing a simple girl who looks just like you, in the palace of the person you like, I mean it’s a bit shocking.” y/n said with a smile, she didn’t want to tease her alternate person anymore.

“I shouldn’t have said those things to you as well. Royal or not, he brought you here, you are his guest, so am I, I have no right to insult you” and that was the first time since she was there, she smiled at Catherine genuinely. She wasn’t a bitch, maybe she was just jealous. 

Just like she gets jealous of Sharon. 

“And maybe someday you could become a queen, a part of royalty” Caatheinre suddenly said, breaking her thoughts. She looked at her with a confused expression.

“The king likes you, you know that. He rarely laughed with someone and now he lost a fight from you, with a smile.” Catherine told her. y/n looked at her with wide eyes. 

“Oh no, it’s not like that, he doesn’t like me, and neither do I. And besides I know you like him, how can you say that?” y/n asked. 

Catherine sighed “I … admire him but he loves you. You don’t know how he was before you. Especially after the king and queen's death, it's like he forgot to smile. But now with you, he is different, more cheerful.” she explained. 

“You are saying this as if it is a normal thing. Aren’t you feeling jealous or something.” y/n scoffed, “if Steve...I mean the king likes me which he doesn’t, you are not supposed to like me.”

“I did not like you at first, but it was for another reason.” she pointed. “He did not like me ever, not like that. And if he likes you, which he does, there is nothing I can do about it. It surely hurts but hating you for that, would not change anything. And besides, you seemed a good person to me that is why I wanted to apologize to you. And now you are saying to hate you again. You saved me that day, you could have left without me. But you did not. You did what a girl can not do, fighting all those men and now with the king, you are different, not a simple girl like I thought. I can not hate you.” she said, smiling at her.

That stuck her inside her, no matter how much of a bitch she was to her, an arrogant princess lives in her own world, but still, she had something y/n did not have. To accept reality. She could not accept Sharon and Steve together so she started to hate Sharon, her friend, and her colleague. 

This princess sitting right next to her didn’t hate her because she saved her, and she hates her friend and ex-colleague whom she spent years with working, just because a boy she likes, likes her. 

That moment she realized she was wrong when she ignored Sharon, every time she tried to talk to her, all those grudges, those curses towards her were wrong. Sharon didn’t deserve that, she didn’t know about her little crush on Steve. And did, hating Sharon change anything? No, it didn’t. Catherine was right, hate was not a solution, it was a problem…

Suddenly a guard came telling Steve was calling both of them, they went with him, thinking why would he call them…

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 38 13
(Steve Rogers x reader) A uni au because I felt like it. This is also an idea I want to attempt to execute so don't expect consistent updates. Also...
155K 4.6K 30
(Takes place after AoU) She has never really been close to anyone. She has lived her life, just doing what she has been told. After Sokovia, agent [Y...
138K 2.8K 22
-This book is being made available in Spanish on my profile- *All characters and their rights belong to Marvel* The Sokovia Accords have spiralled th...
117K 3.8K 80
You where a normal girl with a military brother Bucky and his best friend Steve. You got to come with Steve on his tour to keep an eye on you after y...