I live with a playboy/bully J...

By taekook6699

An a abusive father moved out and the school made y/n move into Jeon Jungkooks house. Life got harder after t... More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20 Final

Part 8

10.8K 327 325
By taekook6699

Jungkook's p.o.v
I woke up in a in known place but then it hit me. I was in the nurses office. At first I couldn't remember what happened. Then I remember that y/n hit me. Oh my god I can't believe she would do that. I am going to kill her.

Time skip

I got home and waited for y/n to get home. But I remembered that she went somewhere. I mean I don't think she will come home, because she never came home last night. After a while I decided to call my Hyung's. I asked if they want to join me at the club. They said they will come. So I went to get ready and leave.

Y/n p.o.v
I got back to Taehyung's house and I went to my room. Suddenly my unnies called me and asked if I want to go to the club. I said I will go. I hung up the phone and went to get ready. I thought I will wear something more exposing because it is after all a club. And this will be my first time going. My outfit.

Sorry if it's too much

I was ready to go so I left.

Time skip

When I got there I went straight to the bar for a drink. And then I noticed my unnies with BTS. I can't even go to a club without running into that asshole. Uhh I just wanted to be with my unnies. I see BTS every damn day. Anyways I walked up to them.

Y/n - Um hey guys

BlackPink - Hi

Tae - Hey baby you look amazing

Y/n - Thanks so what are you all doing here

RM - Well Jungkook asked us to come here

Y/n - Oh right ok

Jungkook's p.o.v
When I saw her I was so mad. But damn she looks sexy. I couldn't take my eyes off her. What the hell is she doing here. Oh fuck. No, no, no I am getting horny looking at her. What the fuck is she doing to me.

Y/n p.o.v
So I sat down next to Tae. And I could see Jungkook looking at me. But I didn't take notice and started to drink. Tae had moved his hand onto my thigh. I didn't care because we are friends. But it felt nice. He started to stroke my thigh. I looked at him and I thought I might teas him. I put my hand on his thigh as well. I moved my hand up so it was close to his cock. I put my hand on his dick and he moaned. I laughed and removed my hand. I got tired so I asked Tae to take me home.

Y/n - Hey Tae

Tae - Yeah what's wrong baby 'I could see Jungkook looking at me mad but why was he mad'

Y/n - Nothing's wrong but can we go home now I am tired

Tae - Ok lets go

Tae - Hey everyone me and y/n are off. She is tired so we are going.

BTS and BlackPink - Ok bye

We left and went to the car. If I didn't tell you Tae is also rich but not as rich as Jungkook.

Y/n - Why did you say 'we are going home' what if Jungkook finds out I am staying with you.

Tae - Don't worry Jungkook was drunk so he won't remember anything.

Y/n - Ok

Tae - Also why did you teas me at the club

Y/n - Because I wanted to

Tae - Don't do that again because when I get back home I will have to sort out my problem. That I have down there. 'I looked down and I could see his boner'

Y/n - Oh my poor baby

Tae looked pissed because he knew I was not easy to get. But because I was drunk I wasn't thinking right. So my mind told me to help him. Which I wouldn't do in real life. But my stupid drunk mind went for it. So while Tae was driving I unzipped his pants and took out his cock.

Tae - What the fuck are you doing?

Y/n - I am helping your problem

Tae - Stop it you are dunk. Don't do something you will regret

Y/n - No I won't stop

Tae - Aish you really can't tell this girl anything

I took his cock and pumped it with my hand. Then I put it in my mouth. I could hear him moaning. After he cummed I pulled his dick out and I just realised that he managed to drive all the way home. I got inside my room and went to bed.

Time skip - next day

I got up and took a shower. I got ready for school. I went downstairs and Tae said he will take me to school today. I thought that is a bad idea because of Jungkook. But I thought maybe I will go back. So I went too school with Tae. When I got to school I went straight to my friends. After a while the bell went and everyone was going to class. I don't know why but I didn't really want to go to class. But I had to go so I went. But once I got there I was already late. My outfit for that day.

I said sorry to the teacher for being late. I went to my table. I sat down and Jungkook started talking to me.
Jungkook - So why are you not coming home? Where are you staying? Are you ok?

Y/n - Chill I will come back tonight if you want.

Jungkook - I don't care when you come back as long as you actually come back home 'is this kid crazy I thought to myself'

Y/n - Fine I will come back today ok

Jungkook - Ok anyways were where you staying

Y/n - I stayed at Taehyung's house

Jungkook - Really are you two dating or something

Y/n - No we are not dating but we are best friends. Actually me and BTS are really close. I am friends with everyone but you.

Jungkook - I want to be your friend

Y/n - Then why do you keep bullying me

Jungkook - I don't know. I guess I don't like you

Y/n - You don't have to like me to be my friend

Jungkook - Ok whatever

Time skip - lunch

It was lunch time and I was sitting with BlackPink and BTS. Jungkook was sitting beside me. Suddenly a girl came up to him and he looked pissed. She came and told him to wait for her. She walked away to get her food. Did she think she will eat with us. I looked at Jungkook and I whispered to him.

Y/n - Are you ok

Jungkook - Ye I just don't want her around me. I played her and now she is following me

Y/n - Ok you are a sick person. Maybe she loves you

Jungkook - She doesn't. She always making out with guys behind my back

Y/n - I know you hate me but I can help you get rid of her. Well if you want

Jungkook - Please help

Y/n - Ok well she is coming back now. So just be yourself

Jungkook - Ok

Girl - Hey baby 'kiss' I missed you 'kiss'

Y/n - Get away from him

Girl - Why should I he is my boyfriend

Y/n - Every girl says that but does Jungkook agree  'I looked at Jungkook and he said no'

Y/n - See he doesn't agree so please leave.

Girl - I am not leaving he is mine

Y/n - No he is mine so leave. 'Eww I can't believe I said that'

Girl - If he is yours then kiss him

I can't believe it. I looked at him and then everybody else on the table. I really didn't want to do this but I just stayed strong.

Y/n - Fine. 'Everyone looked at me in shock even Jungkook'

I looked at him and I leaned in closer to him. And boom I was kissing my bully but I felt something. It felt like a connection. His lips where so damn soft.

Jungkook's  p.o.v
I was in shock when she kissed me. I didn't think she will actually kiss me. But it felt so nice. I have kissed a lot of girl but when I kissed her it felt special. I deepened the kiss. I was about to insert my tongue but she pulled away. I looked at her and she looked like she about to cry. But at the same time she was in shock.

Y/n  p.o.v
I saw that the girl walked away so I pulled away from the kiss. I looked at everybody and their mouths were wide open.

Y/n - Sorry everyone. I was trying to help Jungkook. He said that girl was annoying so I helped him get rid of her. But I didn't think that I will end up kissing him. I am really sorry Jungkook. 'I looked down at the floor'

Jungkook - No it's ok I liked it

Y/n - What really so I wasn't the only one. 'Oh fuck why did I say that'

Jungkook - You liked it as well oh my god. 'I looked up and nodded'

Out of nowhere he kissed me again. And I had melted into the kiss. It felt to good. Until I remembered he is a playboy. And he has done this will a lot of girls. I didn't want to be his next victim. I pulled away from the kiss with tears in my eyes.

Y/n - Sorry Jungkook we cant so this. You are a playboy and I don't want to be another toy to you.

Jungkook - No wait

I ran away before he said anything.

Jungkook's  p.o.v
I don't know what got into me. But I think I caught feelings for her. No I can't I am a playboy. But something inside me told me that I do like her.

1 week later

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 12.1K 87
⚠️BEING EDITED⚠️ Taehyung, A lonely nerdy kid, suffering from mental disorders, developed over his lifetime. His only friend being his cousin Park Ji...
32K 1.1K 23
Jimin was not ok. his whole life he struggled with depression, but for the past year, everything had gotten worse. he couldn't sleep, instead, he sta...
58.4K 2.5K 10
Two exes that are college students and still share an apartment 4 months after breaking up. They haven't gotten over each other and both of them have...
5.1K 402 102
Living life on her own. Y/n had lost her father a long time ago and her mother was unstable following Y/n's father's footsteps. Without affection and...