Sexy neighbours' completed |k...

Af Raven34_

What happened when 7 very good looking men live right next door to you and three of them fall deeply in love... Mere

•Teaser •
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8- smut
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21{editied }
22
23-slight smut-
24
25
26
27-final

13- light smut

190 8 1
Af Raven34_

Jasmine pov
Once we got to our destination I sighed as I felt lips on my neck I moaned "ahhh-ohhhh ."

They smirked and said "sexy be quiet alright u TIL we got into the boat ." I widen my eyes and looked at jungkook "BOAT!!!."The 3 boys smirked and nodded while walking me toward the boat house I suddenly squeezed jungkook hand in excitement and looked at head I started to run over to the boat until I got pulled back.

Jimin had wrapped his hands around my waist and whispered " sorry babygirl but daddy's are in control tonight ." He put a collar around my neck with a silver chain pulling on the collar .

As I walked the 3 boys had all got there turn to pull the collar I whined "daddy it hurts take it off pwease." Jimin smirked and said " I don't think so baby girl ." I sighed and carried on walking towards the boat house

Once we got inside Jimin pulled my collar and said " go get on that fucking bed legs up and open wide for me darling ." I nodded and wake up the stairs excitement and anxious running up my veins.

Chapter 13
Enjoy
Like and comment
Don't forget to vote 🗳!!!

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

181K 6.6K 53
"Strip or make out with me," Jungkook said blatantly while gazing intently into your soul with no apparent shame. You're seated right next to your bo...
8.3K 311 33
You know I had to come back with another p**sy clencher... In this one you're a respected detective in the force whose past has rendered you somewha...
715 93 27
"World of imagines Dying by abusing"
434K 24.1K 166
Featured at Wattpad's Editor Picks list. Luna, an overworked Engineer, had an unfortunate end. Her spirit, feeling wronged, fights Death for a second...