unwanted bride

By wonderGo1331

"Hey baby come to me. I am your rightful husband. come here kitten."he said. "I am telling you, don't you dar... More

character
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20

chapter 1

23.3K 590 17
By wonderGo1331

Yashika's provoke:

I don't know why dad called me and said come soon darling I wanted to see you before I die. This make a shiver I just can't think my world without them. I just wanted to meet him soon. I don't know how I am going to wait in aeroplane to meet my dad. Wish everything will be fine.

 She reached.

Ding dong(bell). Opening the door.

 Dad: Darling you finally came here to meet me. I missed you so much dear. Oh Yashika my dear.

Yashika while hugging him.

Yashika:- I missed you dad.
                  Okay just tell me first why you asked me to come so suddenly. Are you okay.

Dad:- I am not well. Last week I get heartache, later doctor told me that I am suffering from heart disease which can take my life away. So if I wanted to  live further I should have to take this surgery but there is risk for this surgery that it's only 50% successful.

Before I died I wanted you to get married in front of my eyes.

Yashika start crying*

Yashika (sobbing):- don't say these word dad. I love you, we need you. if you really wanted me to marry infront of you then I am ready.

Dad:- really.

Yashika:- yes.

Dad:- go get ready they are coming this evening.

Yashika:- who.  .....why?

Dad:- my friend with his son to see you for marriage.

Yashika's mom just go with her and help her to get ready.

 Mom:-  Let's go darling.

Yashika's provoke:
I don't know why I just said yes without thinking twice. I never wanted to do arrangemarriage but time and situation making me to do. Oh God help me to stay on right path.

-----------

Yashika get ready.
She take a quick bath and dried her hairs.
She wear a frock and curled her hairs. She wear her heels and spray favourite perfume which her father gifted her on last birthday.

A voice came from downstairs: -yashika come down everyone is waiting for you.

Yashika take small steps infront of the guest and suddenly she saw a man who is in blue suit and sitting like there is going on some office meeting.

Both of them see each other. Suddenly anger appears on both faces.

Yashika's provoke:- oh shit. Is he Rishab my college mate who proposed me and I said no to him.

Rishab's provoke:- what the f***. What she is doing here.

Silence broken.

Dad (interrupted):- she is Yashika my daughter.
Yashika see there he is my best friend's son Rishab  , the most eligible bachelor of this century. I am right Rishab

Rishab:- (smiling ) that's not true...

Rishab's provoke: finally I met with my college enemy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 12.8K 58
Monsters don't hide under the bed anymore....atleast her's didn't. He sleeps with her, beside her, in her bed. They do not have horns and fangs anymo...
103K 6.7K 71
He fell in love with the girl he had a one-night stand with. When her true nature revealed, he hated himself for loving her and decided never to see...
215K 8.3K 41
"Don't be rude Brat", the jerk husband of mine whispered in my ears. I rolled my eyes but my temper was rising and rising. "You can't wait to kill me...
4M 134K 39
Amazing cover by @Valenceia What will you do when you bump into an unknown guy and, You came to know how rude is he, And fate doesn't support you an...