From Princess Marinette to Em...

By rosylove1172000

Marinette is the Princess of China but moves to Paris because of a threat. She is known as a bakers daughter... More

Intro
The Announcement
School Classes
Adrinette Make Out
Shopping & Double Date
Update
Finding out & Dance Squad
The Take Down
Day before Field Trip Day
Airport
EX and Mansion
Pool Party
Concert
Day with Miraculous Squad
Castle
Grand Ball & Attack
Taking Care of Mari
Baking Competition
"Meeting" Future Mates.
Shop till' you drop
Royal Classes
Pool Fun
Birthday Part 1
Birthday Part 2
Meeting the Princess & Surprise
Update
Graduation
Relaxation
Rehearsal & Dates
Concert
Vote 1/2
Vote 2/2
Important
Fittings
Group Day
Pictures
Coronation Preparations
Girl's Day
Coronation Part 1
Coronation Part 2
The Question
Sequel

Bedroom

3.7K 55 48
By rosylove1172000

Warning: Lot's of pictures and short chapter. Sorry!!!

Alya's POV 

We walked to the class and made it just in time. They were about to assign the rooms. We all got in line and followed Mari. 

M: Alright! Here is everyone's rooms!

Marinette's POV

I showed everyone their rooms and they were awe struck. Well, most of them. 

Alix

Alix: Thanks Mari!! I love it. 

Kim

Kim: No way! Awesome

Juleka

Juleka: Cool

Rose

Rose: Yay

Nathaniel

Nathaniel: Nice

Chloe

C: Good enough

Ivan

Ivan: Whoa

Lila

Lila: Nowhere near as good as my bedroom at my house but, it will do. 

Mylene

Mylene: Love the design

Mari

Alya

AL: Thanks girl!

Adrien

A: Thanks Princess!

Nino

N: Awesome Dudette!

Everyone gathered around me saying thank you and then Lila being as she is did not like her room. 

Lila: This room is pathetic. I deserve the best room this dump has to offer. I mean, I am hot, sexy, smart, and everything. Mari-trash should be honored that I am here. 

I looked at Alya. She looked ready to explode again. I grabbed her hand and smiled at her. I looked back at Lila and stepped foward. 

M: You know, you should be happy I gave you this room. I could have given you the tiniest room in this house and left you with that. Be grateful that I gave you this. BTW, you are not hot, and if you were smart you would not have almost failed math last year. So, shut your big ass lying mouth. 

Lila looked shocked and Alya smiled at me and looked at Lila. 

AL: You really should be grateful. If it were me, I'd put you in a room with a bed, dresser and little closet. It would probably be half the size of the room you were given so, stop being an ungrateful brat. 

Alix: Let's have a pool party people!!!

Class: Yeah!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 2K 57
Marinette have a secret which no one know about except for her cousin Nino. She is the princess of China but she came to Paris to live a normal life...
41.1K 589 23
Marinette has never been an ordinary girl, she is Ladybug after all. But she has another secret a lot more crazy than that. She's the Princess of Chi...
149K 3.9K 26
After living in New York for 6 years, recent billionaire Marinette Dupain-Chang decides to come back to Paris. She is the CEO of MDC Designs, a luxu...
10.6K 208 12
Moving to a new place and leaving all your friends, family, and the one you love can be tough. Marinette moved from China to France, leaving behind e...