Only His | (Book 1) 18+

By thenuggiequeen

BOOK ONE OF THE BLACK SERIES -- "Well, behalf of my dick, who cannot speak for himself," Kade said simply as... More

*description*
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
epilogue
**whats happening next?**

BONUS CHAPTER

135K 3.6K 1.9K
By thenuggiequeen

EMARA
**
***
*****

"I'm freaking out," I said, fanning my face with an empty paper plate as I sat in my closet, my wedding dress splayed around me in a way that it looked almost like from a movie. "Jake, I can't breathe."

Maybe I had asthma. Maybe this was just my asthma kicking in and I needed an inhaler. Definitely not because I was supposed to be Emara Black and not Emara Giovanni in the next two hours. I was freaking out more than I thought I would; I loved Kade with every fibre in my body and I wanted to marry him more than anything... but what if someone ran in and killed one of us? What if this is just a day to get us distracted to go after Hayden?

"Are you in the closet again, Emara?" Jake muttered, opening the door. He raised an eyebrow when he found me in the centre of it, eating a cupcake from a box I bought last night. "Get the hell out of there."

"I can't," I hiccuped, my eyes fluttering to stop the tears (not that I had to since I have no makeup on yet). "W-what if something bad happens or my dress and it rips in half? O-or Kade doesn't want me anymore?"

Jake sighed, running a hand down his face as he watched me eat another red velvet cupcake. "God, this isn't good. Don't make me get Kade to talk to you instead."

I sniffled, finishing off the cupcake. Jake groaned and left the room, leaving me to eat my other cupcakes. Just as I unwrapped the wrapper, there was a gentle knock at the door, followed by Kade's soothing voice.

"You okay, baby?" He asked me.

"You aren't allowed in," I said, sniffling. "I-It would curse this day."

Kade chuckled. "Shut up, I'm coming in."

The door opened and I could see him looking around in a pair of black slacks and a white button up, eventually turning around and finding me on the floor. His body froze at the sight of me and his smile slowly widened before he crouched in front of me, grabbing one hand and kissing it.

"You look so fucking beautiful, baby," he whispered, still smiling widely.

I choked out a laugh, wiping under my eyes carefully. "I do?"

"Yes." Kade stood up and brought me up with him, spinning me around. "You look amazing. Why the hell are you crying?"

"B-because I want this day to be perfect a-and what if something goes wrong?" I mumbled out, sighing with contentment when Kade pulled me to his muscular chest, wrapping his arms around me.

"The only way this wedding will go wrong for me is if something happens to you," Kade told me, kissing the top of my head. "We both know I would have married your fine ass the second I proposed if it weren't for your stupid idea to plan such an extravagant wedding."

I laughed humourlessly, pulling back and narrowing my eyes at him. "I said I just wanted close friends and family to come and then you had the idea of getting somebody to work on decorating, then to have someone in charge of the food, then you got me my own crew for my dress, hair and makeup. Then somehow you managed to change it from a simple wedding to such a big event."

Kade smiled cheekily. "Only the best for my beautiful wife."

I smiled up at him, my hands winding through his dirty blonde hair as I pulled him down, our lips meeting. Kade's hand moved down the tightness of the dress's torso, then I could feel his hand flicking the flowing skirt of the dress.

"Kade, stop it," I scolded with a chuckle, slapping his hand away when it tried getting under the long dress.

"I'm gonna have a difficult fucking time getting this off tonight, aren't I?" He muttered, making me laugh at the pout on his lips.

"It's not too hard to get off," I said, walking out of the closet. "Just a zipper and a few buttons."

Kade grunted and I saw he was biting his lip once we stood in front of the mirror. He rested his head on top of mine, his arms wrapping around my waist. I smiled, tilting my head back against his chest as we stared in the comforting silence.

"You're going to be my wife in two hours," he whispered with a giddy grin. "I've been waiting for so fucking long for this moment."

My face began to warm up and I turned around, wrapping my arms around his neck. He leaned down, his lips brushing against mine before they touched. I hummed, pulling him closer to my body before moaning as he parted my lips with his tongue, slipping it inside my mouth to mould with mine.

"I love you," I murmured breathlessly once I pulled away, smiling up at him.

Kade grinned back down at me, cupping one cheek with one hand and kissing me again, but slower. When he pulled away, my breath was completely stolen and my lips were more swollen than ever. "I love you, too. Can we have pre-wedding sex?"

I laughed, pecking his lips. "No, Kade. I need to get married to you and having sex will just delay that."

"You really think it'll take my two hours to make you come?" Kade said, scoffing. "Em, I can make you come in two minutes."

My face flushed and I opened my mouth, but all he did was unzip my dress and bite his lip with frustration. "Fuck, why is this so hard to take off?"

I looked down at the dress with the tiniest of smiles, unzipping it easily and stepping out of it. My entire body began to grow hot from his gaze and when I looked back up at him, Kade licked his lips. The second he picked me up, I squealed as he carried me to the bed, laughing when he dropped me on it and pecked my lips.

"I'll help you relieve some stress," he murmured, grinning at the whimper that left my lips before moving his attention down.

***

I couldn't stop the tears from falling when Kade slipped the ring on my finger, smiling widely while reciting the vows. I wanted to grab his face and kiss him already but I stood impatiently, waiting for the priest to finish speaking. When I met Kade's stare, his smile grew and he mouthed "I love you".

I bit my lip and mouthed it back, finally snapping my attention to the priest when he said that Kade could finally kiss his bride. Kade grinned and wrapped an arm around my waist, bringing my lips to his in a slow kiss. The applause around us became muffled to me as I brought my hands to Kade's cheeks, pulling away when I felt him trying to deepen the kiss.

He grinned down at me when I gave him a certain look, telling him not to try anything. As we walked back down the aisle together, the smile didn't leave our faces as we left the giant church.

While we walked, I went straight for my father, who was smiling while holding back his tears. As soon as he saw me coming, he opened his arms and pulled me to him in a tight hug. I choked on a sob, hugging him back and feeling him rest his head on mine.

"I'm so happy for you," he whispered to me, making me look up and smile at him through blurry tears. "Promise me you won't let him do the same to you."

I didn't have to ask to know what—or who—he was referring to. I nodded my head, chuckling when a stray tear fell from my lips. He wiped it away with a smile and kissed the top of my head.

"I love you," I whispered to him.

"I love you, too," he murmured, pulling away. "And just remember that if he fucks up, I'm putting a rifle up his ass and pulling the trigger."

I laughed, nodding my head in understanding. At that, he released me, grinning down at me.

I kissed his cheek before turning to Kade, who smiled at my father and nodded. When he gestured Kade to come closer, I groaned to myself, waiting as he mumbled something I couldn't understand. From the smile that grew on Kade's face, however, I would say that it wasn't a threat... surprisingly.

He let go of Kade's shoulder and patted it, grinning at him next. Kade returned it with a boyish one before turning to me. I could see the smile on his face widen as he outstretched his hand for me to take, kissing my wedding ring when I accepted his hand. He kissed the top of my head and we continued walking outside. I thanked Kade as he picked the hem of my dress up so it wouldn't get dirty, giving me another kiss before opening the door to the limousine for me.

I could see the paparazzi trying to get past the bodyguards but they all stood their ground, doing their jobs to make sure they didn't get to the church until we were gone. The only paparazzi that was allowed in the church were friends and family and they would just have to accept that.

I got in the limo and waited for Kade to get it, still hearing the cheers from outside as he finally sat down. Kylar started the engine and drove off almost immediately, and I could still see the flashing lights of the cameras.

I rested my head on the headrest, sighing. Kade chuckled at my exhaustion, tilting my head to face him.

"Are you okay?" He softly asked me, rubbing my bottom lip with his thumb.

Kade leaned in to kiss me and just as he did, my phone went off from in my small handbag. He groaned, pulling away while I answered the phone, smiling at Hayden's excited voice.

"Mommy, did you see how handsome I looked in my suit?" He exclaimed, making me laugh. "Uncle Jake said I'm gonna be a heartbreaker when I'm older, whatever that means."

"Never listen time what Uncle Jake tells you," I said with a chuckle. "But you did look very handsome, baby."

Kade kissed my exposed shoulder, closing the small window that separated us and Kylar as he silently drove with his earbuds in, occasionally checking the side mirrors before looking back in the front window.

We didn't even tell him to bring them.
He just knew.

"Are you and daddy going to be at the party?" Hayden asked just as Kade ran his tongue along my neck before capturing a patch of skin in his mouth, sucking on it.

My eyes fluttered and I pulled away to answer, "Of course we are, Hayden. We're just going back home so I can get out of the dress and then we're going."

I could hear Hayden tell that to Jake and his snort, making me roll my eyes before I said my temporary goodbyes with Hayden. The second I hung up, Kade grabbed my phone and muted it, then moved one hand to the back of my dress, unzipping it easily.

"We've got twenty minutes before we're home," he breathlessly told me, taking the jacket of his suit off while I slipped out of my dress. "So we've got to be quick, baby."

I nodded, pulling him to me and kissing him roughly. He moved me onto his lap, groaning when I immediately rolled my hips forward against his lap.

**
***
*****

TOTAL WORDS: 1965

no smut for u, ya nasties ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6M 209K 47
(18+) "We shouldn't, your son is my fiancΓ©." I whispered sounding unsure and very hostile. He watched me carefully with his dark blue eyes before til...
19.1K 1.3K 32
I stared at the girl in the mirror. She was only a shadow of the girl I used to be. Blue eyes, void of emotions and glint, glanced back at me. My li...
6.8K 401 41
******* SEQUEL HAS BEEN PUBLISHED 🀍🀍🀍'MARRIED TO A BILLIONAIRE' ******* Kellandra "Kelly" Grey is a secretary at her bestfriend, Avery's , multibi...
65 1 6
Isha's P.O.V: I opened my eyes and found myself in a dark room... I trusted him but he was only a cheat... I found my hands and legs tied... the door...