The Lyons Fate (Sequel to the...

Autorstwa ctamara09

Takes place two years later. Hakeem and Tiana are still married. But can their marriage survive the ups and... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Author's Note
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author's Note
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Update
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Authors Note
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Opinions
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Author's Note
Author's note
Chapter 38
To my readers
Chapter 39

Chapter 19

191 11 1
Autorstwa ctamara09

Bella's POV

I locked myself in the bathroom stall and cried. I should have never trusted him. I was so heartbroken.

"Bella, baby are you in there?" I heard my Mom's voice.

"Yeah I'll be out in a sec." I responded wiping away my tears.

I unlock the door and came out the stall. Mom embraced me with a hug.

"Ma I trusted him." "And now he has embarrassed me in front of the entire world." I cried.

"It's okay babe." "You still have your family, we all are here for you." "I hate to see my baby girl in tears." Replied Ma.

"How can I be so stupid?"

"You're not stupid, you're beautiful and you're growing." "You have a heart, and sometimes our heart wants to see the good in people even when they disappoint us. But even when people disappoint us you have to realize your worth.

"But Mom how do you do it?" "How did you deal with your relationship with Dad in front of the public eye?" I questioned.

"It wasn't easy, your Dad had his faults and so did I. "We were young and had a lot of growing up to do." "We took time apart from each other to grow as individuals before we could come together again." "We had to learn and understand each other." "And the most important thing about a relationship is respect." "Does he respect you?" "Does he treat you like you want to be treated?"

"I don't know much about Rich, but I've gather he's young and has some growing up to do and doesn't have much experience when it comes to a relationship."

"But baby you're beautiful, and you're worthy of love and respect." "Never forget that."

"Thanks Mom." I replied

"Let's enjoy our vacation." Replied Mom.

"You're right." "I'm not gonna let him bring me down." "I'm on vacation and I'm here to enjoy myself."

"That's my girl." Replied Mom

I followed behind Mom as we went back to our table.

"Whatever it is that you have to say, save it." I replied looking at Prince as I took my seat.

"I was only gonna say do you want me to beat him up?" "I can take him." Replied Prince.

"No that's not necessary." I replied.

"Yeah he's not even worth it." Replied Dad.

"Selling Dreams is only a hit because of my baby girl." Dad replied giving me a smile.

"He's talented. I won't take that away from him, but I'm not putting my focus on him."

"So Dad you have some activities plan for us?" I asked.

"Who wants to go snorkeling?" Asked Dad.

I never been snorkeling before.

I put on my gear.

"Hi, I'm Michael, I'm your instructor."

"Michael was cute and looked extremely too young to be an instructor."

"Um you're my instructor?" "You look young, do you have much experience?" I questioned.

Michael smiled.

"I'm 19, and I have 2 years of experience and I was a life guard through out high school.

"You can trust me." Michael replied.

"Well the last guy I trusted cheated on me and broke my heart." I replied rolling my eyes.

"He seems like a real jackass, and a fool for cheating on a beautiful woman like yourself." Replied Michael.

"So are you ready to learn the basics?" Asked Michael.

"I'm ready." I replied.

After 30 minutes of learning the basics

Mom and Dad were first to go and then Prince.

Finally it was my turn.

"Will you swim with me?" I'm kinda scared to go alone. I asked Michael.

"Sure." Replied Michael.

"Awww Bella is getting well acquainted." Prince teased.

"Shut up." I replied rolling my eyes at my brother.

Snorkeling wasn't too bad. Michael stayed by my side the entire time.

The scenery was so beautiful that I made sure I took plenty of pictures.

"Bella right?" Asked Michael.

"Yes." I responded.

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yeah I had so much fun." "Thanks again."

"It was my pleasure being your instructor."

"So how long are you and your family vacationing for?" Asked Michael

"Until the end of the week." I replied.

"Well I hope to see you again before you leave."

"Actually you guys were my last clients for today, and I was going for a swim here at the Conrad, if you like to join me?" Asked Michael.

We weren't leaving the beach any time soon so I decided to join Michael.

"Sure I love too." I replied.

"And no worries, I won't let you drown." "You can swim right?" Michael laughed.

"Yes I can swim." I laughed.

I looked over at my parents, who were enjoying each other's company and Prince who had ear buds in his ears without a care in the world.

Michael picked me up and dipped me into the water. I was having so much fun.

We were splashing each other.

And after an hour of swimming we decided to walk along the beach.

"The beaches here are so beautiful." I said with awe.

"I love the island." Replied Michael.

"The tourists are very friendly." "And maybe every blue moon I come across a beautiful girl like yourself." "But that's rare." Michael smiled.

"Well aren't you a charmer." I smiled back.

"Hey just speaking the truth." Said Michael.

"So tell me about yourself." I Replied.

"Well for starters my parents and I visit-the island a few years ago." "We loved it here so we decided to stay." I'm actually from Connecticut. Michael replied.

"Tell me about yourself." Michael replied.

"Well I come from a famous family." "My Grandpa Lucious Lyon was a rapper." I Replied.

"Aww I'm such an idiot." "I've heard of your Grandpa and I thought I recognized your parents but I wasn't sure." Replied Michael.

"It's fine." "I actually enjoy meeting people that don't recognize us." "And are not star-struck and treat us like regular people." I Replied.

"So tell me about this jerk of a guy, who doesn't deserve you." Replied Michael.

"I almost forgot about him." I replied in a sad tone.

"I'm so sorry, we don't have to talk about him." Michael replied in a sincere voice.

"It's okay."

"He's a famous rapper, and we've been together for a couple months and I guess I thought he was different."

"He's a fool and gonna regret letting a beautiful girl like yourself get away." Said Michael.

My phone buzzed. It was Rich.

"Ugh speaking of him, he's calling me now."

I press declined but Rich kept calling.

"Well you and your boyfriend probably have a lot to talk about." Replied Michael.

"But before I go, let's take a picture to capture this beautiful moment." Said Michael.

"Michael and I took selfies on his phone and on mine.

"See you around beautiful."

I look down at my phone and looked at the pictures that Michael and I took together and smiled.

My phone buzzed again. It was Rich. I decided to answer.

"Thank God you answered." Rich replied before I could even say hello.

"Babe listen, I'm so sorry." "She didn't mean anything to me." "I made a terrible mistake."

"Sorry is getting played out." I said with an attitude.

"I know babe, can you please, please forgive me." Rich begged.

"Why should I ?" I snapped.

"You've cheated on me and embarrassed me in front of the entire world."

"Go be with your thots and groupies." "I'm done."

"Babe you're the only girl I want." "Please." Rich begged.

"I'm the only girl you want, but you can't keep your dick inside your pants." I laughed sarcastically.

"I know and I was wrong and it won't happen again."

"You're right, it won't happen again because we are done." I replied hanging up

I wiped the tears from my eyes.

Ugh why do I still have feelings for him?

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

301K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
367K 13.1K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
264K 11K 39
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
1M 42.5K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...