The Girl with enderdragon eyes

By MysticPixles

Alyssa's my name. You came here for a story, right? Well, your lucky. I have this strange story. You may not... More

The Man With Purple Eyes
a day with a mage
A New Sight
just a scratch
Alpha
friend or foe?
farms and factories
the war

Asking

43 1 0
By MysticPixles

I woke with a rough, deep gasp and a dark, fire lit room. 'oh..still here.'

A soft sigh escaped my lips as i got up. unfurling my wings. "i need to go." the brown haired man shifted slightly as a reply. well, not much as one but..itll do. "see you later."

i went to grab my hoodie but realised. yeah, its ripped in half.

'shoot.'

I rubbed my scaily arms and grabbed Almace.

so, the adventure continues.

~~(TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY DAVE STRIDER)~~

i walked for what seemed like an eternity, but was really just about two days, until my eyes gazed upon a familiar base. the mages base. "r..rythian..zoey..?" i carefully and silently flew into the sand base where an odd portal lie there. dug into the ground.

(hey guys!! sorry for the long wait...as always. um, the wait *HAS* given me time to improve my language and grammar :D isnt that swell! so, expect better chapters in the future!

~MP)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 962 16
♫︎ Sᴄᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ 'ᴄʀᴏss ᴍʏ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ʟɪɴᴇ. I'ᴍ sᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ʟɪᴇs. Tʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ's sɪᴅᴇ. Tᴏʟᴅ ᴀ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ sᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴇ. Sᴄᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ 'ᴄʀᴏss ᴍʏ ғᴀᴍɪ...
13.1K 423 181
DISCLAIMER: I do not claim ownership over this story. I only MTLed and polished it. Original novel: https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=8391517...
70.8K 3.6K 38
**TW*** Child loss. SA On a full moon night, a wolf pack discovers an abandoned pup they take to raise, and name her Amaris. Though her wolf never m...
201K 6K 98
A villainess known by all as a wicked woman who has done all sorts of evil deeds-Ducal Lady Violet. She regained her memories of her previous life af...