ABHIGYA FF ANGEL IN MY LIFE 💑

By subagokul118

Rewriting of kumkumbhagya story from the beginning... To know more peep in ... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38

CHAPTER 14 "I LOVE YOU!"

2.5K 163 29
By subagokul118

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😍😍😍😍😍😍

Silent readers do vote friends!!!

Happy Reading 😁😁😁

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's get into the Story...

Abhi stops the Car at the side and Abhi turns towards Pragya.. And Pragya looks at Abhi's eyes... Abhi surrounds his arms around her waist and he pulls her towards him.. She blushed... Abhi traces her cheeks.... He hits his forehead with his...

(pic credit goes to Aishu dii)

"Oh God Pragya you know how to provoke my feelings Fuggi! Better don't blush until we reach there orelse I can't guarantee you!" tells Abhi...

"What you mean by you cant guarantee me?? Ha???! Rockstar have some shame" asked Pragya pinching his cheeks...

"How can I Fuggi when My Wife looked so gorgeous!" whispers Abhi and he starts to Nuzzle her neck forgetting they Surroundings...

"Suniye!!! It's not your bedroom!!" she pushed him and she sits back on her seat!" tells Pragya blushing...

"Oh God will you stop her from Blushing!" sighs Abhi and he starts the car...

After an hour it's time for the Lunch Abhi stops the car...

"Fuggi come let's have the Lunch you know I'm so Hungry and Eagerly waiting for Your Food!" tells Abhi...

Pragya smiles and she nods... They both settles under a Tree... The Wind flows which is so pleasant... Pragya Serves the Lunch to Abhi... She about to take the Other plate that is when Abhi pulls her on to his lap....

"Abhi what are you doing??? What will others think!" tells Pragya Hiding her face in Abhi's chest...

"No-one can come here Fuggi baby moreover everyone will think that Both husband and Wife enjoying with each other!" tells Abhi teasingly...

"We can share with One plate it will be so Romantic na baby!" teased Abhi...

Both starts to feed each other... After sometimes they completed their Lunch...

Abhi went to little distant to wash his hands.. And he came back and he is shocked to see pragya is not there...

"Fuggi baby.. Where are you.. Please Come back where are you!" shouts Abhi...

That is when he hears Pragya's Anklet sound ....He looks behind the Tree that is when Pragya shouts like scaring Abhi.. But he stood without motion...

"Oh actually!!" (before she could complete Abhi pinns her on the Tree and he leans down and takes her lips with his)...

The kiss become so intense.. They both starts to kiss so passionately... Abhi traces her waist... When they need of breath they broke the kiss... Abhi kissed her forehead...

"Don't play like this Fuggi!!! I can't able to think a life without you!!!" tells Abhi sincerely...

"I'm sorry suniye! I just thought to play with you!" pouts Pragya...

Abhi hugs her tightly...

"It's OK baby.. Let's go!!" tells Abhi and he takes her with him...

Later at Night they Reached the Hotel at Chandigarh...

They Both checked in and they both falls on the bed in tired...

"Such a Wonderful day My dear husband!" tells Pragya cuddling close to Abhi...

"More exciting surprises are waiting for you Fuggi!" tells Abhi rolls on and topples her on bed....

Pragya pushed him and got up from the bed...

"I'm gonna take bath!" saying this she runs inside the Bathroom...

Abhi smiles at the way she went... Pragya came out after taking bath Abhi went to take bath... She keeps Abhi's dress... Abhi came after bathing and he hugs her from back...

"I love you Fuggi!" confessed Abhi...

Pragya shocked to hear this.. She turns to face him..

Abhi cups her face...

"Yes Pragya I love you.. Love you so much... I don't know when it happened but I realized Pragya... I feel so happy whenever I'm with you.. I can't able to see you in  pain... I want to give all the happiness in your Life Pragya... Love you fuggi.. I can feel the love in your eyes too baby!" Confessed Abhi...

Without second thoughts Pragya hugs him tightly... Abhi shivers when he felt Pragya's Touch on his bare Chest...

Pragya looks at Abhi....

"Love you too Suniye.. Love you so much!" confessed Pragya...

"It's just take a Moment to fall in love!" tells Abhi kissing her forehead...

"I want to be there in your heart forever suniye!" tells Pragya

In Return Pragya returned the Kiss on Abhi's Chest.. He shivered when her Hot lips touched his bare Chest...

"oh God fuggi don't do this me please... Man has little control dr!" tells Abhi looking at Pragya's lips...

Pragya looks at Abhi's eyes which is staring at her lips with so much Controlled desire... She reads his mind.. She closed her eyes parting her lips giving him acceptance...

Abhi leans down...

"I Love You Pragya.. I want you all in my life... I want you to be My supportive pillar all my Life... My Angel this Rockstar loves you so much!" saying this Abhi takes her lips with him without giving a second to Pragya to react for his confession...

Both Enjoys the Kiss by cherishing the Newly born love between them.. They both promised that for their Happy Life together with so much Love And Happiness... The Kiss become so intense....Abhi starts to trace Pragya's waist... After Kissing Passionately they both breaks the Kiss.. Abhi pecks her lips when Pragya starts to Blush....

"Oh God I don't know what I'm going to do in Honeymoon when you are keep blushing like this!" tells Abhi...

"So You don't like when I blush na.. But what can I do rather than Blushing when I have a Romantic Husband!" tells Pragya...

Abhi carres her Pink cheeks which is so pink because of his intense gaze on her...

"Baby don't ever stop Blushing.. I love your Blushing!" winks Abhi at her...

Pragya smiles at him... She noticed that Still Abhi is not Wearing his shirt...

She moves to get a Shirt for him... Abhi follows her like a Love sick puppy... After they got ready and they both went downstairs and had their dinner.. And they came back to their room...

Abhi is really tired because of the travel... Pragya sensed his Tired.. She moves inside the wardrobe and she brings a Hairoil...

And make him sit on the Ottoman...

"Fuggi what are you doing baby!" asked Abhi..

"Suniye I know you will be so tired so shall I give you a head massage??" asked Pragya...

Abhi really touched with her care for him..

"Off-course why not??" agreed Abhi so happily...

Pragya starts to give head massage to Abhi.. Abhi really enjoyed the Massage in his fuggi's hands..

"Fuggi baby really you have Magic in your hands as well!" tells Abhi still in his closed eyes enjoying The massage...

"As well means??" asked Pragya continuing to massage...

"Because I have seen the Love magic on eyes.. Oh God what a beautiful eyes you have Fuggi.. I get to see my future on your eyes fuggi!" tells Abhi...

"There is no magic there suniye!" smiles Pragya...

"No Fuggi it is there!" tells Abhi..

Pragya nods her head negativily and starts to massage his head...

"Thank you so much fuggi.. Now I feel fresh!" tells Abhi

He takes her both hands and kissed it... Pragya smiled at him... After sometimes they cuddled each other on bed and sleep empowered them ....

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

To be continued...

What will happen next???

Many more Interesting twist is waiting for you friends!!! Stay tuned...

Target 🎯 95+ votes...

By Subagokul ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 848 12
A story on my favourite Couple Pranbir... Please support me...😁😁
57K 5.4K 40
A love story of a possessive girl....
10.5K 951 8
A beautiful love story of abhigya.....
61.5K 4.2K 27
Rewriting of kumkumbhagya leap.. But not 20 years but 3 years......What will happen If Pragya And Abhi crosses their Path After 3 years?? Will they...