The Return | Winx Club

By winxgirl_x

Magix's biggest threat, the Trix, were finally defeated once and for all by the powerful Winx. Five years lat... More

hey fairies ♡
prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter two: catching up
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
𝑈𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒! (𝑆𝑂𝑅𝑅𝑌)
chapter twenty-six |special|
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
THANK YOU
bonus: 𝑭&𝑯
bonus: 𝑺&𝑩
bonus: 𝑭&𝑯
bonus: 𝑭&𝑯
NEWS

chapter ten

980 32 12
By winxgirl_x

“The ride will be quite long, so I should be back by tonight or tomorrow morning,” Helia informed his wife, as he stood from the main seat controlling the spaceship after adjusting some control settings. He wanted to hug Flora, but his daughter, Lilian, was already in his arms and didn't plan to let her father go.

“Oh, it's fine. Take as much time you need with your mother and also spend time with your father too. Tell them I said hi.” Flora smiled and been able to hug Helia the moment Lilian got back on her feet. She wrapped her arms around his neck while he wrapped his around her waist and he rested his chin on her shoulder.

“But, why do you have to go daddy?” Lilian pulled his shirt, to get her father's attention. Flora and Helia turned to her but remained in each other's arms.

“Grandma needs me right now. She's not doing very well and I should check on her.” Helia stated, as he still had an arm around Flora's waist, while he offered Lilian to come up to him with the other arm, and she did.

“Can me and mommy come with you to see how's Grandma doing then?” Lilian rested her head on her father's shoulder, and Helia rested his head on her head while Flora was gently fixing his hair.

“I really wish you would come, but I think you guys should stay here, okay?” Helia said, attempting to sound convincible to the girls.

“Are you absolutely sure you don't want me to come with you?” Flora sadly asked, as she also rested her head on her husband's shoulder.

“I want you to enjoy your time with your friends because that's what I planned for you for this holiday, my love. To have fun.” Helia kissed Flora's forehead, making her blush and smile for having a husband like him. He also kissed Lilian's head before letting her back down, back on her feet and Flora took her hand.

“You be safe!” Flora said worryingly, then took his left hand with her left hand as they crossed fingers. She kissed his wedding ring as he kissed her wedding ring. They would usually do this when one of them is off to somewhere for a while. “Wish good luck from me and Lilian to your mother!” Flora let go of his hand and she and Lilian initiated walking off the spaceship.

“Bye, daddy!” Lilian waved to her father, once they were off the spaceship. Helia waved back, but the spaceship's ramp was closing, and slowly hiding Helia inside until it was fully closed.

Helia could see his wife and daughter stepping back from the spaceship, as it's too dangerous to stay near while in the process of taking off. He sat on the main seat and started the engine. He clicked another few buttons, then the spaceship commenced lifting off. The impact provoked a wind blast, and Flora put her arm over herself and Lilian behind her until the spaceship was gone into the sky and the wind has calmed down.

...

“You're so lucky, man. What a good liar you are! My wife would already suspect I'm doing something behind her back.” A young man laughed at Helia, who just rolled his eyes at his phone, from which the voice came as he was in a voice call.

“I didn't lie and I'm not doing anything behind Flora's back, Sebastian. I am visiting my mother, but not for too long. I have something else to do.” Helia told, seriously.

“Why don't you just let the fairies do the job, man. They saved the Magic Dimension, like how many times?”

“I don't know. I just... have this feeling something will happen, after that dream--”

The same memories of the dream flashed back in his mind, they were so constant he started getting a headache he had to hold his head with one hand while the other hand manoeuvred the controls.

{✉}

“Flora?” Helia called out, but the echo seemed the only one present with him at the minute. He was in his Red Fountain uniform as he wandered around, in a place that was completely white and nothing else. White ceiling, white walls, white floor. No window or door. A lost place. “Love?”

The more he walked, the more he starts to feel giving up, because it seemed he wasn't going anywhere. Just when he was about to take a break, he spotted someone lying on the floor.

“Flora?! Is that you?” He started running, but the more he ran, the more the person was far away.

Helia stopped, catching his breath, as he then realised something was off of the place. The person lying on the floor started to look exactly like Flora, but in her fairy form. She turned around to him as she stretched out her hand to him. His eyes widen: she was injured, badly.

“FLORA!”

This time he was able to run faster, and finally got to her. He kneeled down and moved her head on his lap as he took her hand. Tears began to fall from his blue eyes, but when they dropped, they faded away instantly. Helia stroked her hand with his thumb, holding it close to his lips.

“H-helia? You're here.” Flora struggled to talk as she tried lifting her other hand to caress his face, but suddenly her body started disappearing, as if her body became dust and slowly in little pieces were flying away, from her feet to her face until she was gone.

“Flo--Flora! No--!” Helia cried out, feeling completely confused and worried about where his wife went to.

“Helia, your wife's fine at the moment but we have a problem. She has returned and this time for not any good! You have to stop her. Do not let her get to the angel-blooded fairy.”

Helia gazed around him, but there was no one. The voice that was talking to him sounded like it was a little girl speaking.

“What--?”

“You and your group are my last hope. I know you can make it. Don't let Valiana get to you, protect your family and friends, most importantly the fairy chosen by the angels. The time's going. This is your mission, go.”

Wait, who's Valiana?! Helia pleaded for the voice to come back answer him but it was too late.

{✉}

“Helia? Hello, Helia! Again about this dream?! It's just a dream! It's not going to happen for real.” The phone spoke, zooming Helia out of his thoughts.

Helia lost control of the spaceship for a moment and it started going downwards, but Helia quickly managed to get control of it again and it ran back upwards.

“Whatever, Seb. Ever heard of the name Valiana before?” Helia asked, continuing the conversation with Sebastian over the phone.

“Who? ...Valiana? Bah, never heard of the girl.”

“You're not being useful.”

“I don't know, man! Let me ask my 
wife, she might know some things or two.”

“Get her on the phone then! Hurry.” Helia sounded frustrated at the guy but he seemed to ignore.

“Okay, chill. Krystal, honey. Helia has a question for ya.” The phone went quiet for a few seconds as Helia waited to hear his childhood friend's voice.

“Hello?” The familiar voice of his childhood friend, Krystal, finally showed up.

“Hello, Krystal. Are you aware of the name Valiana?”

“Oh yeah, of course. Heard of it from school in magic history.”

“Would you mind telling me everything you know about her and what kind of person she was?”

~~~

“A meeting? At night?!” Stella repeated Bloom's words, and the other Winx nodded again to her, who seemed to not comprehend simple few words. “Weird. Why not in the afternoon or something? Sounds like a meeting with the devil.”

“How are we supposed to know? Faragonda said to meet her in the school library back in Alfea. By the sound of her voice, she sounded very worryingly.” Bloom explained to the Winx, as they gave each other looks.

“Definitely it's something about what action we take onto the Trix. Soon the entire Magic Dimension will find out and everyone will panic.” Musa said, sitting down on a bean bag with Serenity on her lap as some of the others nodded. The other children were all taking their naps, except Serenity, who seemed to refuse to fall asleep, even though she feels tired.

“This why we should try keeping the dimension under control.” Tecna continued while typing on her cell phone as she was sat next to Musa.

“Will those three ever get tired of keeping coming back and get defeated repeatedly?” Flora muttered, rolling her eyes as she was talking about the Trix and the others agreed with her.

“Has Helia arrived at his parents' house by now?” Aisha kneeled next to her friend since she was sat on a bean bag too, and fixed Flora's brown hair and left it behind her ear to see her face clearly.

“Dunno... Hasn't called me or texted me yet, but it's fine, don't mind me. He should take his time with his mother.” The nature fairy gave a smile to reassure her friends that she was really doing fine and they shouldn't be worried.

“By the way, we forgot to see how are the guys doing.” Bloom chuckled as she stood up, along with the others so peek at the Specialists in the gym room, the most spacious room in the mansion.

Musa turned towards the brunette, shifting her daughter onto her friend's arms. “Hey, Flo. Do you mind if I leave Serenity with you? I still think she should sleep and I want to go to the bathroom later. Is that okay with you?”

“No, yeah! No problem. My husband is not here to keep me company but I would love some company from my dear Serenity.” The nature fairy chuckled.

“Thank you!” Musa told, waving her hand and also left the room to join the rest of the girls.

“Flora's not coming?” Tecna questioned as soon as she spotted Musa coming towards them at the entrance of the indoor gym.

“Nah, she said she can stay with Reni.” The music fairy told. “Well damn. The workout session set by Aisha must be killing them, for real. Check out their faces!” Musa pointed to the reflection of the Specialists' faces on the mirror that was in front of them, especially Timmy who seemed to look the worst.

The girls all laughed, before they walked in towards them, except Flora who stayed sat on the bean bags, using her phone, waiting for a call as well as looking after a drowsy Serenity. She giggled, understanding what Musa always meant by her two-year-old daughter's determination to not fall asleep when it came to taking a nap when she can't lie to anyone considering the little one is evidently tired and needs some rest.

“C'mon, Reni, it's okay. Close your eyes. Your Mommy said you should get some sleep.” The brunette soothed the toddler, gently patting her arm from time to time.

“...No. Me don't want to.” Serenity shook her head, still maintaining high with her attitude but after a few seconds, her eyes were shut close.

“You remind me of my daughter, haha.” Flora confided to the now sleeping Serenity.

In the meanwhile, in the gym, the guys stopped with their workouts to catch a breath and to also chat with their girls while so.

“You guys look like you just caught in a sudden storm with that hair.” Stella joked as she took a look at her husband Brandon then the others. The Winx burst on laughing.

“Oh, yeah? Why don't you come here?” Brandon smirked as he took a small towel to dry his face and Stella yucked.

“No, don't you dare try to get near me! You're all sweaty, you need to take a shower, honey.” Stella arranged her opened her hands in front of her to sign Brandon to stop and not get close to her.

“I feel like I'm about to faint.” Timmy rested his elbow on Tecna's shoulder, while desperately looking for air to breathe.

“Oh come on Timmy, Aisha's workout wasn't nothing. You'll get it over it soon.” Riven scoffed while taking his bottle of water to drink. While so, Musa was stared at him, dreamily, and Tecna glared at him.

Sky friendly rested his hand on Aisha's shoulder. “That was painful but certainly something that I needed. How come you didn't open a gym of your own?”

“Oh, trust me, I am working on that.” Aisha chuckled, feeling at the same time grateful she had positive reviews of her workout session from the Specialists.

If it wasn't for her, those men could have gained their dad weight if they just sat all day.

~~~

“Okay, Lilian finally fell asleep. Sorry if it took so long.” Flora whispered, as she tiptoed out of the mansion into the garden, towards the Winx, who were chatting about something.

“It's fine, I just got out too. I had to find a way to escape from Nabu without him groaning like a baby the entire time.” Aisha added, playfully rolling her eyes and resting her hands on her hips.

“Oh my Dragon, are we living the same life? Riven just wouldn't get his arm off of me-- he's heavy!” Musa complained to her water fairy friend. “I would just breathe and he would start groaning.”

The curly-haired fairy wrapped her arm around Musa's neck, cackling. “Ha, now, that's funny. You two are funny.”

“Eh, that's what you say.”

“Alright. We should do this quickly. Are we ready to go?” Bloom questioned her fairy friends, as they nodded at her. Bloom was about to create a portal to get to Alfea but Stella stepped in.

“Nope, we surely aren't!” Stella shouted whispered, although she was still being loud.

“Don't tell me--” Tecna hadn't time to finish her sentence as Stella talked over her.

“You know I have to. We are not wearing the right clothes!” Stella twisted around, waving her arms in the air. Little power lights came out of her hands and circled each girl, changing their comfy casual clothes into a tight leather jumpsuit that embraced their curvy body and they also had black trainers on. “So much better.”

They each were wearing their colours as jumpsuits: Bloom was wearing light blue, Stella had orange, Flora had green, Musa had fuchsia, Tecna had violet and finally Aisha had dark blue.

“Have we become spies now? We're just visiting Faragonda, nothing more.” Musa asked, though admiring the outfit.

“I find them cute, thanks, Stella!” Flora high-fived Stella, as she was in awe.

“We better head now. Get ready, the ride isn't going to be smooth.” Bloom warned, before concentrating her mind to open a portal with her powers.

↑➸↓

“I feel sick.” Musa held her stomach, feeling like she was about to throw up her dinner as she got onto her feet.

“It felt like we were inside a washing machine!” Tecna also got on her feet but lost balance for a few seconds.

“Oops, sorry! I'm still practising on that.” Bloom apologised, helping the other girls get up. “Looks like we made it! There's our old school, Alfea.”

“I'm debating with myself if I missed this place or not,” Stella said, joking, but in reality, she actually did miss school, except the detentions, classwork to do and tests.

“I miss it. This is where we met and spent the most time together.” Flora stated, looking up to Alfea's castle. It barely had any difference since they left the school after graduation.

The Winx made it past Alfea's protective shield and walked within its walls. They entered through the main entrance, and they made their way to their old school principal office, shockingly remembering where every room was.

“I don't why, but I'm having a bad vibe,” Aisha mumbled while embracing herself as she continued walking with the Winx, either in front of her or next to her.

“I agree with that one.” Stella shifted closer to Aisha since she was thinking the same as her, as she kept wondering that something was off.

The Winx got to their destination and unhurriedly opened the door that leads to Alfea's library, which contains a lot of range of books about magic and another topic.

“Hello? Miss Faragonda?” Bloom called out but heard a rumble instead.

“Did you hear that?” Flora proceeded to where she heard the noise, moving from one book section to another, as the Winx followed where she was going. The nature fairy turned to another section of the library and her eyes widen. “Faragonda!” Flora got hold of the old lady and took her arms to hear her pulse.

“Who did this to you!?” Stella questioned, kneeling, next to Flora, to look at Faragonda closely. “What the--” Stella mumbled to herself, as she noticed something about the elderly woman.

“T-they're here. W-we have to g-go!” Faragonda struggled to talk then passed out and a laugh was heard thereabouts but the Winx couldn't glimpse who it was, due to the darkness.

“Miss Faragonda, who's here?” Musa asked, not feeling scared to confront whoever was there with them.

“Hello, Winx. We haven't seen each other for a while you know.” Three figures came out from their hiding spot, revealing themselves.

“T-the Trix?! What are you doing here, and what you've done to Miss Faragonda?!” Bloom prepared her fireballs as she got in her position, ready to hit the witches.

“Is this how you welcome back your old friends, Bloom?” Icy argued, with a smirk plastered on her face.

“What do you want, uh?!” Aisha replied, very aggressively as she did not like the Trix at all.

“I think it's time for our vendetta.”

°°°°°°°°°

END OF CHAPTER 10!

Wow, I wrote ten whole chapters + the bonus one. We're getting closer to 800 reads, omg omg.

So? How did you feel about this chapter? I really want to know ;(

To support the author, VOTE and leave a COMMENT if you want the story to be continued publishing.

Until then, see you next time fairies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 80 40
Four years have passed after the War against Kalshara and Brafilius ended. With the Fairy Animals safe and the Trix locked away beyond Time and Space...
66.6K 1K 21
Aundrey Hayden, a powerful fairy without control. Her element is supposed to be fire but what happens when she can't control it? What happens when th...
12.7K 144 31
We're The Winx! Follow Bloom, Phoebe, Stella, Flora, Aisha, Tecna, and Musa live their daily life on Magix world, among lessons, loves, quarrels and...
32.8K 430 21
Flora has been ignoring her family for months, but her father is now forcing her to come back to fulfil her duty as a princess; find a husband and be...