No Control โœ“

By feverdreamhigh

โ› I lost my way all the way to you, and in you I found all the way back to me โœ โ”โ” Everyone knows that no on... More

: Notice :
#1 : Interview
#2 : First Impressions
# 3 : Boss
#4 : First Task
#5 : Punishment
#6 : The Talk
#7 : Lunch
#8 : The Contract
#9 : Beautiful
#10 : Anne Styles
#11 : Different
#12 : Normal
#13 : Trapped
#14 : Worried
#15 : Shoot
#16 : Jasmine
#17 : Movies
#18 : Warning
#19 : Spy
#20 : Duty
#21 : Changing The Contract
#23 : James
#24 : Ice Cream
#25: Dinner With The Swift's
#26 : Abigail & Karlie
#27 : Thinking Of You
#28 : Country Music
#29 : Morning Kiss
#30 : James' Confession
#31 : Choice
#32 : Scott's Plan
#33 : Back in London
#34 : Breakfast
#35 : 5 Questions
#36 : Lunch With Liam
#37 : Lea
#38 : Waiting For You
#39 : Harry's Bestfriends
#40 : Liam & Kate
#41 : Confused
#42 : Perfect Together
#43 : Kissing
#44 : Stay Away
#45 : Another Option
#46 : Sparks Fly
#47 : Disappointed
#48 : Goodbye
#49 : Changed
#50 : Gemma
#51 : The Fashion Show
#52 : Want You Back
#53 : Mad
#54 : Jealous
#55 : Sorry
#56 : Harry & Liam
#57 : London
#58 : Best Surprise
#59 : Liam's Engagement Party
#60 : End
Bonus : The Wedding

#22 : Nashville

936 56 32
By feverdreamhigh

Taylor has just finished applying some of her usual red lipstick on her lips . She stared at herself in the mirror. She paused for a few moments before sighing and reaching for the hair ties. Taylor tied her blonde hair before looking back at the mirror.

Last night, Taylor spent her time at Harry's house, chatting with Anne. Harry hasn't spoken to her since the agreement regarding the contract amendment. Taylor is honestly still confused by the decision she made. She sacrificed everything for her parents who were far away.

Taylor reached for her bag and began to walk out of the apartment. She locked the door to her apartment before walking away from the apartment building. Just past the gate, Taylor could clearly see a black range rover parked in front of her. Taylor knew who that black Range Rover belonged to. . .

"Harry?" Taylor asked quietly and at the same time, the window of the car was rolled down for Taylor to see who was inside.

And Taylor's guess was proven to be right when she saw Harry wearing a pair of sunglasses. Harry didn't even bothered to look at Taylor. His gaze was focused straight ahead.

"Get in." Harry's orders were firm. Taylor rolled her eyes and chose to obey. Taylor walked to the right side of Harry's car and opened the car door. Taylor got in the car.

"What are you doing here? I thought you will only pick me up if your mother wanted to see me?" Taylor asked while buckling on her seat belt.

Harry didn't didn't gave an answer and drove his car away from Taylor's apartment. During the trip, not even a single word was uttered between the two. Actually, Taylor wanted to start a conversation, but she noticed that Harry wasn't in the mood for a conversation. So, Taylor decided to be quiet, until finally Taylor realizes where Harry is driving his car. And it wasn't to the office.

"Hey, where are you going to take me?" Taylor asked. Harry just kept quiet again and focused on driving.

Taylor looked out of Harry's car window and occasionally glanced at Harry. Taylor didn't know what was on Harry's mind. He can be really unpredictable at times.

Unexpectedly, Harry parked his car in the parking lot of an airport. Taylor furrowed her brows as Harry began to take off his seat belt. Taylor squinted and didn't move from her position until finally, Harry took off the sunglasses he was wearing. His emerald green eyes stared into Taylor's ocean blue eyes.

"Get out of the car. The plane will take off in a few minutes." Harry ordered which made Taylor even more confused that she already was.

"Plane? Take off? What are you talking about? You didn't tell me anything about working abroad!" Harry rolled his eyes.

"This isn't a business trip, Taylor."

"Then what? I didn't even have the time to pack or bring any of my clothes! You should've informed me about this beforehand." Taylor said as Harry grinned.

"We're going to fly to Nashville." He simply stated in which Taylor's eyes widened at what he just said.

"Nashville? What are we going to do there?" The grin still hasn't disappeared on Harry's lips.

"Talking about our marriage, of course." Taylor gaped as she shook her head and Harry still has a smug look on his face.

"No, you must be going out of your mind! We just talked about the new contract yesterday and–" before Taylor could continue, Harry placed a finger on Taylor's lips, shushing her and making her stop rambling.

"You agreed, Taylor. So what are you doubtful about? "

"But, this is too fast! Do you want to marry a girl you only met for a few weeks? Gosh, you don't even know me, and vice versa!" Taylor protests as Harry removed his finger from her red coated lips and Harry smiled thinly.

"That's why I brought you here now." Taylor raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?"

"You and I will get to know more about each other. That's why I'm taking you to Nashville, we will be staying there for about two weeks." Harry explains, but Taylor was still staring at him in disbelief.

"What about your job? You can't just leave it. I know you're a workaholic. You're crazy about your work." Taylor said, trying to say more reasons in hopes of persuading Harry to stay in London. Harry raised an brow at Taylor's statement.

"I'll admit, I was crazy for work, but that's the old me and I've left that behind me. Now, I'm crazy for something else."

"What are you crazy for?"

"I'm crazy. . . to know genuinely know more about you. It's bothering me and it's keeping me insane, I want to know more about you. And I mean it, Taylor. " Harry said.

Taylor wasn't going to lie, she didn't expect Harry to even say that. It honestly came out of nowhere.

And Taylor wasn't going to deny that her cheeks instantly flushed into the same shade as her lips, and something inside of her fluttered, but she wasn't sure what it is.

━━

"Taylor."

Harry gently shook Taylor's shoulder as she was sleeping on her seat. The plane they were riding on finally landed in Nashville. He tried several times to wake Taylor, but no matter what he did, she's still fast asleep . She seems tired, maybe it was because of the amount of work he was giving to her, but today, Harry didn't give too much paper work to Taylor because he wanted to actually spend more time with her.

Harry smiled, a smile that looked very sincere and genuine. Harry's index finger began to delicately trace Taylor's cheek. Harry realized that Taylor had the smoothest skin he had touched. Her face also always looks natural. Without too much makeup unlike the other girls.

When Harry was too engrossed in caressing Taylor's smooth and soft cheek, Taylor's eyelids suddenly fluttered opened. Harry immediately moved his hand away from Taylor's face and acted as if nothing happened and as if he wasn't just caressing and admiring Taylor's face a moment ago.

"Where am I?" Taylor asked, yawning. Taylor's gaze finally stopped at Harry. Taylor paused for a few seconds before blinking a few times to shake away the sleepiness. Taylor shook her head and quickly said,

"Did you know that I dreamed about you and i were flying to Nashville to meet my parents, talking about our marriage!" Harry paused for a moment before chuckling. Taylor kept silent as Harry chuckled. She had never seen Harry laugh or even chuckle like this before. Let alone laughing or giggling, never smiling broadly. Harry rarely smiles because he usually gives a smirk or a grin.

Harry noticed Taylor's gaze and stopped. Harry inhaled, breathing slowly before smiling. This smile succeeded in making Taylor's heart stop beating for a moment before returning to the beat with a very fast rhythm. His smile is very sincere and mesmerizing.

"We're here, now." Harry's words seemed to snap Taylor to return back to reality.

Harry fixed the shirt he was wearing before rising to his feet and reaching out in front of Taylor.

"Let's go, all the passengers have left the plane a few minutes ago." Harry said, offering a hand to Taylor to help her stand up. Taylor nodded and took Harry's warm hand in hers.

━━

Taylor stared anxiously at the window of the taxi she and Harry were riding in. Taylor didn't know where else Harry would take her. What's clear for Taylor though is that, Harry has to meet with her parents. Taylor is definitely not ready. Harry catches Taylor's worried gaze. Harry smiled slightly before starting to break the silence between him and Taylor.

"Take it easy, Taylor. I'll stay at the hotel. I won't not meet your parents until you agree to marry me." Taylor turned to Harry with a puzzled look.

"What do you mean?" Again, Harry put on a smile that made Taylor's heart skip a beat.

"You and I have two weeks to get to know each other here. After two weeks, if you don't feel something for me, you can refuse my proposal." Taylor frowned.

"B-But, isn't this an agreement. . .?"

"I don't want to force you to marry me, Taylor. I wasn't that serious about all the contracts you've signed. All those contracts aren't real. That's just. . .that's just my way of getting close to you." Harry admitted, Taylor glanced at him to see him biting his lower lip and gazing at somewhere else. Taylor could feel her cheeks burn at Harry's confession. Taylor lowered her head, trying to hide her reddened cheeks.

"But when I said that I liked you, I was never kidding when I said that. I really meant it, Taylor. I really liked you. Since my eyes first landed on you, there was something that made me really want to know you more. " Taylor bit her lower lip when she heard Harry's own words. Harry looked out of the glass and smiled faintly.

"I invited you back to Nashville because I wanted to try, Taylor. I still want to know more about you. And for you to know more about me. I also want you to. . . feel something for me, just like what I feel for you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.9K 1.2K 20
BOOK 1. He never expected to fall like this. She never expected to catch him. (Story based on if Dianne's lie about having a daughter was actua...
402K 37.2K 144
แ€˜แ€ฌแ€™แ€พแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€™แ€žแ€ญแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ทsystemแ€กแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บhostแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€™แ€ปแ€ฌแ€ธแ€…แ€ฝแ€ฌแ€”แ€ฒแ€ทแ€œแ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฝแ€ฒแ€€แ€ฌmissionแ€™แ€ปแ€ฌแ€ธแ€…แ€ฝแ€ฌแ€‘แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€›แ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€ท System 30 ........ แ€˜แ€ฌแ€™แ€ฝแ€”แ€นแ€ธแ€™แ€žแ€ญแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€กแ€ปแ€•แ€…แ€นแ€ฑแพแ€€แ€ฌแ€„แ€นแ€ทsystemแ€กแ€ปแ€–แ€…แ€นh...
1.1M 48K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
45.9K 1.3K 13
Harry and Taylor come across paths five years later and things aren't the same. Highest ranking: #1 in haylor