My lovely new life ( gxg ) Bo...

By Mehappymea

Everything hurts. My body... my mind... and now my soul. It knows that something is missing, and it won't sto... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
A/N
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 2

4.4K 142 18
By Mehappymea

I stood above the dead man in realization of what I did. I just killed a man for no other reason than because it was there, but my body seemed thrilled. My body thrummed with energy, and I drained him to get there. I know I'm no longer human, I had changed into a monster.

I'm scared, but I know I can't leave him here. He is evidence of the horrible crime I committed. I grabbed him by his feet and started to drag him in the direction of the forest. He was a lot lighter than he looked and it surprised me because this definitely wasn't small. I got to the forest a lot faster with this newfound strength.

I dragged him a little deeper into the forest and dropped his legs. I stod and staired at his body the weird thrill I had still hadn't left my body.  I thought of how to cover up the fact it was a murder. I could just leave him there and hope that the animals would get to him before a person does.

So I left him there not wanting to spend a second more with the corpse. I don't want to be faced with the consequences of my actions to soon, ill figure it out later when I figure out what to do with myself.

I run as fast as I can back to the town, witch only takes a few seconds. I walk around alleyways until I find the main road or something recognizable. It takes me a while to figure out it is my town and I let out a sigh of relief. I speed walk down the smaller streets not wanting to be seen by too many people. When I end up at my sh*ty apartment. I quickly enter the passcode to enter the building. I run to my door and turn the handle to find it unlocked. I slowly open my door and walk as silently as I can into my apartment.

I ended up having the main three rooms that I am grateful to have gotten. The kitchen and living room space, bedroom and washroom. I don't see anything suspicions and I feel something retract in my hands. I look down at my hands and notice that I had claws. Like what the heck. They must have come out when I was preparing for a possible threat.

I look around and everything is as I left it and thankfully I spot my keys on the kitchen counter. I close my door and lock it not wanting intruders. I've had random people walk in and take a nap.

I rush to my bed not wanting to face anything and or anyone right now. I hop into bed lifting the blankets over my head and covering my self. I lay there trying to ignore my mind and fall into a blissful sleep, but only thoughts of that man I had unrightfully slain by me filled my head and would not let me be.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
507 words

Votes and comments would greatly appreciated!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 1.4K 44
Best Ranks #2 in WATTPAD PICKS #31 in cocky #70 in Submission #8 in Vampire Romance #51 in sin #72 in Lust #56 in BWWM #94 in fairy Two individua...
125K 5.9K 23
'You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye And I got that red lip classic thing that you like And when we go crashing down, we come back ever...
52.3M 2.1M 88
The world had gone to hell long ago, taken over by the vampire race. In order to keep some sort of peace in our land, the Vampire Lords made a consec...
5.3M 227K 44
[Completed] ''I was born in flames and chaos. In one moment, I didn't exist at all. In another, air was tearing through the flesh of my lungs.'' Deep...