Bully [Kim Taehyung]

By noryyl

They say, "The more you hate, the more you love." A cliché rather a super cringe love story of a witch and a... More

Bully
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
The End

Chapter 41

2.9K 147 93
By noryyl

***

When the door suddenly open; revealing Kim Taehyung, Jo Hye immediately stand up straight and turn her back towards the picture  frame she'd been staring at.

She was inside his room, again.

“W—why i—”

Jo Hye balled her fist tightly when Taehyung walk towards her, making her step backwards.

“What are you doing?”

She stuttered, her heart start beating so fast again,

“What do you think?”

Jo Hye eyes widen at his husky, deep voice.

She gulp down her saliva nervously.

“Y—yah!”

She tried not to be look intimidated by staring at his eyes, but her eyes widen when she felt the cold door in her back.

Kim Taehyung put his hand just right above her head, leaning forward until their face is only inch away.

She stared at his chest.

“Do you know you're the first person i allowed to come here?”

Jo Hye squirm and take a step back again; but the wall didn't allow her to.

She was cornered.

“You already knew my secret,”

Taehyung low husky voice makes her more nervous.

She closed her eyes tightly when Taehyung come closer to her, his breath fanning on her face. 

“No one knew that i'm a fan of Doraemon, even my friends.”

She slighlty flinch in surprise when she felt his thumb tracing gently on her cheek,

up to the side of her eye,

to her eyebrows.

She gasped.

She felt butterfly on her stomach.

She felt ambivalent.

“I should give you a punishment.”

Jo Hye swallowed again.

“H—huh?”

She closed her eyes again, balling her fist tightly and held her breath when he put the strand of her hair behind her ear.

She flinched.

“Jo Hye. . .” he whispered on her ear.

His voice sound seductive.

A shiver chills down her spine.

Why he's doing this?

Move.”

“H—huh?” she asked dumbly, comprehending what he said.

Taehyung take a one step back, burying his both hand inside of his pocket, smirking.

Jo Hye open her eyes, letting out a small shaky breath.

“Are you expecting me to kiss you?” he asked.

Jo Hye cleared her throat, standing straight trying to calm down her heart.

Yes,

She wants to answer but she just shook her head. “I'm not.”

‘What the hell? Really Jo Hye?!’

Jo Hye mentally scolded herself, she suddenly want to hit her head through the floor.

“Are you blushing Jo Hye?”

An amused eyes stared at her, she gulp.

‘Blushing?!’

“Why would I blush? It's just a make up, blush on, yes, blush on.” she even nodded her head, remembering Jennie putting blush on on her cheek.

She avoided eye contact with him.

“Move, you're blocking my way.”

“Oh.”

Jo Hye take a step side ward, watching him opened the doorknob of the door she just cornered on.

“I'll just shower, wait for me here.”

He said before slamming the door shut.

“Wait for you? Huh. I'll go home jerk.”

She walked through the door, gripped the doorknob, twisting it—

but it was locked.

“Did Mr. Choi locked us again?!” she whispered, worried when she tried to open the door but it was locked.

‘No way in hell i'll let myself locked inside with this annoying jerk again!’

Jo Hye opened her purse, took her cellphone and dialed Jeonkook phone number.

She need to go home, it's already 11 pm yet she's still not going home.

Her dad will surely get mad.

The call ring for a second before Jeonkook finally answer it.

“Jeonkook!”

Jo Hye exclaimed in relief, still standing infront of the door.

[Jo Hye! Where are you?]

“I'm in Taehyung's house! Well you come here? I'm worried it's already 11 pm and i'm not still at home.”

There's a noise on the other line before he spoke.

[Sorry, Jo Hye where are you again?]

“I'm in this jerk house! Come and fetch me—”

Jo Hye didn't able to finish her words when someone grab the phone from her back.

“No need to fetch her, i'll drive her home.”

Jo Hye tried to grab her cellphone but Taehyung block her, putting the cellphone in his left ear out of her reach.

“Give me my phone!” she didn't bother at their proximity when she come near him and tried to take her phone away.

“Yes, don't worry, bye.”

Taehyung ended the call, he raises his left hand; still holding the phone and watch Jo Hye tried to reach it with her tip toes.

She wasn't aware how close they are, wasn't aware he's just wearing a rob.

He slowly lean his face on hers.

staring at her face,

to her lips,

Jo Hye stopped trying to take her phone when he feels his breath on her face.

Realization dawn on her.

Face flushed, she was about to take a step back when she suddenly feel his arm wrapped around her waist,

She gasped when he pull her close to his body.

“W—what a—are you d—doing!?”

Her heart pound faster againts her chest,bher breath hitched when he pulled her tightly when she tried to wriggle out of his embrace.

“Why are you doing this to me Jo Hye?” He mumble softly.

Her body stiffen, gripping her dress tightly.

Why are you doing this to me too?’

She wants to ask, but no words came out from her mouth.

She prayed he didn't hear the loud beating of her heart.

“I want to jail you from making me think of you all of sudden, did you use spell on me? Cause it's fucking effictive.”

“W-what are you saying? Y-yah, l-let go of me.” She wants to yell at him, but she found  herself mumbling weakly those words.

She feels his body relax, letting out a deep sigh before he slowly let her go.

Jo hye suddenly feel disappointed,

Taehyung cleared his throat, handing her cellphone on her before taking a step back.

She took it with her trembling hand, unable to look him in the eye.

There's a awkward silent passed them, Taehyung scratch his neck and was about to turn around when he remember something.

“W-witch, You don't want me to expell you right?”

Jo Hye snapped her head towards him, eyebrows slowly furrowing.

'It's been almost two month, why he suddenly brought that up?'

Taehyung look away from her,

“If you agree on being my slave, In one month, i'll forget what you did and your friend to me.”

Jo Hye stared at him unbelievably, she gasped and laugh like something's funny.

“Are you serious?”

Yes, she was sorry for what they did to him, in the twenty-four days of taehyung's absence, Jeonkook helped them to get the copy of CCTV at the entrance of the girls locker room, and they found out that taehyung wasn't the one who mess her locker.

It's Sunny Bae and her friends.

They also found out that the person who pour stinky water on her in the shower room is one of Sunny Bae's friend.

Jennie fuming mad when she found out. She wants to kick Sunny Bae out of School.

But Jo Hye didn't agree on that, as long as she wants Sunny to pay, she won't file a complaints against her.

Jo Hye thought Sunny's parents will get mad at her, she was suprise when they said sorry at her and Jennie,

They even make Sunny Bae, the school bitch apologise on her.

Sunny Bae's parents were nice unlike thier daughter.

Sunny Bae didn't got expelled, but she got punished with her friends.

From cleaning the girls comfort room, mopping the locker for 3 weeks.

Jo Hye thought that's enough to teach Sunny Bae a lesson.

“Do you think i'm joking?”

The fluttering feeling that Jo Hye feels immediately vanish and slowly replaced by annoyance.

“You're insane.” She glared at him.

“You'll be my slave for one month, and slaves must follow thier Master, understand that witch?” Taehyung said nonchalantly, tilting his head and stared back at her.

“You—you jerk! How-”

“One more inappropriate word and i'll add 1 weeks on your 1 month being my slave.” He crossed his arm, pinching the tip of his nose and look at her mockingly.

Jo Hye let out a deep sigh, her nose flaring, trying to calm herself down not to choke the man standing infront of her.

“Expelled or be my slave. Choose Jo Hye.”

————

Sorry but they can't kiss yet. :))
but hm.. Soon? ;-)

heart_flower18 what kiss do you want for Jo Hye? Tell me. 😂

btw, Good day! (●´з')♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

fix you By 라

Fanfiction

27.9K 1K 18
"how can you say you love me when you bring home a different girl every night?" contains language and some mature themes, read at your own risk. warn...
251K 11.6K 16
Jungkook and Taehyung hate eachother in high school, but soon realise their parents are friends and have to go on holiday with eachother. "Let's pla...
111K 7.2K 28
"I'd rather kill him than I saw you in pain..."
2M 103K 92
when yoongi can't help but fall for the fanboy who is constantly blocking him.