Staying Strong (One Direction...

By tigerstea

"What's Wrong Niall?" Is all I hear these days. All they get in response is "Nothing, everything's fine. I'm... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Message For Fans

Chapter Thirteen

4K 85 38
By tigerstea

Harry's P.O.V

I finished texting Liam, as I was already at the train station sitting there for about an hour or so. The drug store cashier told me Niall had asked him when the next train was. People passed by giving me looks of awe, asking for a picture or autograph. Since I love my fans I did as told. It was already dark out, I sat there with my sweater's hoodie pulled over my head. I checked the time. '7:46 PM.' I sighed and looked to my right. A small girl with a blanket was asleep with, what seems to be a dog. I took out all the money I had, which was about $40.00. I stuffed the money under the young girl's hand. The dog woke up, only to meet eyes with me. I hushed him and patted his head. He didn't bark, or growl. I started to speak with the dog. "Hope she has a home..she must be waiting for someone right?.." I asked waiting for a response. Nothing, of course Harry why would he answer you? It's a dog.  "Even if she did have home...she can keep the money, she can use a new blanket." i chuckled scratching the dog's head. "Hey.. I did a huge mistake.. that was really uncalled for. And I really hurt someone when I said that.. Do you think they'll forgive me?" I asked looking at the ground. The dog yawned closing it's eyes. "Ah..Harry your going crazy." I said to myself. "You're not crazy. Talking to yourself is normal." I heard a young voice say.

"Is that an angel? Hello?" I asked looking around. "Down here, silly." The young girl who was sleeping looked up at me. She had tear stains marking her face, and a small smile. She wore a thick scarf, long pants, mittens, a hat, a big sweater and some worn out boots. I chuckled and asked her "You here alone?" She said no and pointed to the dog I was talking to earlier. She handed me the money and thanked me. "It's fine you keep it, you need it more than I do." I said with a small smile. She said her thankyous again. "What's your name?" I asked her patting the dog. "Rose. You?" She asked back. "Harry." "Are you waiting for someone?" Rose asked covering the dog with the blanket she was covered with a while back. "Yeah.. a friend of mine. How about you?" I asked chewing on my bottom lip. "My sister." She said crossing her feet indian style. "What mistake did you do that you regret so bad..?" She asked looking into my eyes. "I..told my friend to die.. But I didn't mean it! I was just so upset that the one I loved ...loves him. I don't think he'll ever forgive me." I sighed. "If he loves and cares for you, he'll forgive you. If he doesn't right away, just be sure to remember he will..no matter what because he still loves you. And they won't hold a grudge on something you didn't mean. Just give it time. It'll make your relationship stronger, because you both know no matter what, you'd always be there for each other through thick and thin." Rose said. "Wo-" Something cut me off. A loud growling sound echoed through the small tunnel looking cave. The train had finally arrived. Rose and I both stood up and so did the dog. 

People came pouring out of the train. The young girl and I looked at every one's faces, not finding the people we've been waiting for. We both sat back down and waited. Two figures stepped out of the train. Niall and a teenage girl. "Niall!" "Emma!" Rose and I both yelled running up to the fimiliar faces. Niall didn't respond to the hug, just stood there shaking. Rose hugged her tightly. "Rose..you waited for me?" She asked. Rose nodded and didn't let go. "Let's go home..you're freezing. I'll make you some of my famous hot chocolate, how does that sound?" Emma asked. "Anything's fine with me.. aslong as your home." Rose said holding her older sister's hand. "I'll see you around Niall." Emma said waving good bye. "Bye Harry!" Rose yelled. "Come on Lucky, let's go home." Rose called, and Lucky did as told.I looked down at Niall. His face was completey red, a sign that he was ready to break down. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I trurley am, I never meant to hurt you or say that to yo-" "Please stop. It's okay..I'm used to being told to go die..  Just do me a favor.. even if you don't mean it, kiss me..Give me love." Niall pleaded in a whisper. I grabbed his face and said "Being used to something doesn't mean you like it" before I crashed our lips together. Our lips moved in sync. Niall's arms went around my neck as mine went down to his waist. This was the first time I have kissed Niall, and ever felt something. It was something that made my stomach do flips, it wasn't something that made me feel sick. Something good.

Liam's P.O.V 

I woke up drooling. "Gross." I said wipping off the saliva trial down my cheek. It was nearly 40 degrees out, and Harry still wasn't home. I ringed his cell. "Harry here." Harry finally answered his cell. "Oh thank god you're okay! Come home, a storms supposed to come soon!" I demanded. "Okay, but Niall wants to make a stop somewhere." "You found him!?" I yelled excitedly, doing a little dance. "Hey Liam." Niall greeted me. "Hurry up with what you're doing! I'm going to order Nando's to celebrate." I cheered. "Alrighty, see you soon." Harry said hanging up. I dialed Nando's Chicken. "Hello? Yes. Can I please have one of everything? Yes..Yes it's for Niall..Niall Horan? The one who goes there every friday? The blonde in one direction?Well duh, that's the one and only. Okay..Alright. Bye." I sighed and threw my phone on the couch. Not even the Nando's manager knew who Niall was. I sighed in frustration. After twenty minutes of thinking the door bell was rang serveral times. "Coming!" I swung the door open ready to pay the empolyee. "Here's your one of everything." He gave me four huge bags. "Thanks." I gave him the money. Right when I was about to close the door, he said "Wait..there's one more bag." I grabbed it from him and thanked him again. I took everything out and placed it in the middle of the table, ready to be grabbed and munched on. I took a picture of it and tweeted it. 'Ready to have a nice @Nando's Chicken feast with @Harry_Styles and Niall yumm! (: x' I only wrote Niall, nope not @NiallHoranOfficial, remember I got rid of that for him? I felt my heart drop. "Li-Liam.. I..don't love you like Harry loves you." Went through my head, his voice cracking, his watery eyes, the pain I felt. I huffed and texted Louis. 'Hey Louissss, are you coming to eat with us? Or you staying with El? Is she better? Oh, and a storm is coming so, if you're not coming to eat with us, hurry up and pick some clothes up.' Not even a minute passed and Louis texted me back saying, 'Nah, it's alright. I'm staying with El. She has a high fever so I called over a doctor.  I'll be right over to pick some clothes up. See you soon.x'  I poured some wine into three cups and put down three dishes along with three forks and two spoons. I lit two candles that were placed in the middle of the table. Louis came in as I sat down in my spot. "Way to lock the door." Louis said going up to his room. He came down with a plastic bag full with random clothing. He grabbed a piece of chicken and kissed my cheek. "Night! Thanks for the chicken!" He then slammed the door close. "Well then. Night." I said puffing my cheeks. I checked the time again. "9 O'Clock." I sighed and started to serve all the plates with the same amount of food. I then remembered the notebook. I ran up to my room and grabbed the note book off my guitar and placed it back into Niall's room. 

I heard the door open once again. I jogged down stairs to find Harry and Niall holding hands. I coughed and took a quick glance at their hands. They both blushed and aparted. "Hey." Niall said walking over to me. I wrapped my arms around his neck. Niall stuffed his face into my shoulder and  held my waist. "I'm sorry." Niall muttered. "What about?" I asked in a whisper. "About everything." He then let go. Harry took a seat and started to eat. "Hey!Don't eat without us!" Niall protested. "Sorry, can't hear you over my chewing." Harry said as he munched on some chicken. Harry went through his phone. "You mentioned me in a tweet." He clicked on it. "How come you didn't tag Niall?You just said Niall.." Harry questioned. I started to eat and ignored the question. "What did you guys do that took forever?" Niall smiled and lifted up his sleeve. He had inked his pale skin. On his wrist he got in small prints, 'strong'. and under that was a small butterfly. "I like it." Harry said with a mouth full. "Swallow then speak." I said drinking the wine. I flinched at the taste. "What's the butterfly ..represent?" I asked cleaning my mouth with the napkin. It looked like something a kid would draw. I knew what it meant, but I wanted to see what he would say. "Oh. Well Kat, my rehab friend, told me whenever I feel down I should draw or allow someone else to draw a butterfly on me." He then swallowed and continued.

"And name/dedicate it after someone that I love, and if I harm myself in anyway, it'll end up dying. So it'll basically kill Harry." He said . He then went wide eyed. "I mean it'll kill the person I dedicated it to." He took a sip of wine. "Who drew it..?" I asked still kind of shocked he said Harry. "I did." Harry stated cleaning his dish. "Oh." I excused myself and went to the restroom. I looked into the mirror. "You are worth living. You are not doing that again. No. It won't help at all. I'm okay. Everything's okay. Nothing's wrong. Be positive. Be strong." I said to myself remembering what Niall said in his journal. I walked out of the restroom to find Niall and Harry pecking each others lips, teasingly. I cleared my throat and washed my dish. As I finished I looked at both at them. "I'm glad you're both happy. I should move on now." I smiled with bits of tears in my eyes. I started to walk away, then I stopped and said "Oh.. and Niall." I lifted up my sleeve exposing a small butterfly. "I dedicated it to you..I promise I won't kill you." Niall's eyes were in shock, so were Harry's. I then left and sat on my bed thinking. Maybe I was right, it's time to move on.

Niall's P.O.V 

If only both of them knew how much preasure they're putting me in. Harry hurt me..but so did Liam. I  love Harry.. but Harry loves..or loved Liam.. and Liam loves me. Liam helps me alot.. so does Harry. I'm falling for Liam and Harry. But.. I just don't know. I don't want to hurt anyone. I want them to be happy. Why is love so complicated? I didn't have to worry about love before. I mean isn't it enough with the hate to handle and insecurities. I sighed and got up from the couch. "Where you going..?" Harry asked as I walked to the trash can. "I need to throw something away." He nodded and turned back to the television. I grabbed the razors that were in my pocket and threw them away. Never again.. I walked over to Harry and started pecking his neck. Harry grinned and turned off the television. I honestly needed to get my mind off things. Harry hovered over me and kissed me roughly. I let out a silent moan. I licked the bottom of his lip begging to entrance. He allowed me in and we had some fun with that. "My..room." Harry said picking me. He threw me onto his bed. He stripped his clothes off, and I did the same. We both were gentle, not going to far. I've been waiting so long to do this to Harry. So long. We left tiny purple love bites on our necks. We both cuddled after we finished snogging.. and doing some other fun things. "I love you Niall." I froze not knowing what to say. I wasn't sure if I should say it back..If I could.I pretended to fall asleep and stayed silent. I love you Liam? I love you Harry? ..

_____________________________________________________________________

Lalala. Updating again c; woohoo twice in one weekend. Omg I still don't know who ends up with who, so basically if Niall ends up with either one.. he still lead both of them on. Facking lord. Erm I have to do a five page essay on a war -_- sucks.So might as well update twice, right? sorry it's so lovey dovey c; i feel like im rushing things. omg.  Haha, mind telling me which couple you like better ? Niam or Narry? Or.. Lirry? O: omg no I don't ship them much. Sorry Zayn isn't in this chapter, didn't feel like adding Zayn into this drama.  so yeah niam or narry?

vote.comment.share? (: 

-Nicole x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446K 13.5K 24
--NEW TRAILER INSIDE!-- My life was ruined. No one ever wanted me. Even my own mum hated me. When I was small I was afraid of my dad all the time, w...
8.5K 355 18
Hi. I'm Audra Rayne. I live in Wolverhampton. You might not know me as... well, me. But You may be knowing Liam Payne (Obviously) from One Direction...
57.8K 1.3K 47
Living with my abusive adopted mother, I never thought anything good would happen to me. My life sucks, and I thought it would always be that way. It...
25.3K 733 31
I'm very lonely. My parents abuse me so I left. I've lived on the streets for a very long time now. The cops keep chasing me but I didn't do anything...