Sitting Ducks

By RachelJessie

Everyone has a different view on life. For example, when you see someone dead, you never say they deserved it... More

Chapter One: 214
Chapter Two: 153
Chapter Three: 749
Chapter Four: 84
Chapter Five: 403
Chapter Six: 544
Chapter Seven: 380
Chapter Eight: 959
Chapter Nine: 104
Chapter Ten: 11
Chapter Eleven: 21
Chapter Twelve: 63
Chapter Thirteen: 946
Chapter Fourteen: 0
Chapter Fifteen: 368
Chapter Sixteen: 637
Chapter Seventeen: 8
Chapter Eighteen: 550
Chapter Nineteen: 442
Chapter Twenty: 389
Chapter Twenty-One: 207
Chapter Twenty-Two: 648
Chapter Twenty-Three: 152
Chapter Twenty-Four: 204
Chapter Twenty-Five: 352
Epilogue: 199
Alternate Epilogue: 768

Prologue: 671

805 15 0
By RachelJessie

Kill. /kIl/ Verb

 To deprive of life in any manner; cause the death of;

 I flipped through the dictionary, bored out of my mind.  That definition wasn’t half of it.  

 Kill-er [kil-er] Noun

A person or thing that kills.

 I smiled, that was more like it. Looking at the examples, I noticed the dictionary called a killer a hunter. What a clever way to express it, and I related to it perfectly. I was the predator, the killer, people feared me. 

671 had feared me. The good thing for her was now she didn’t fear anything.

I laughed, and stood up to leave the apartment when my phone rang.

"Is the job done Silver?" Donald barked at me over the phone. He was never a very patient man.

"Well hello to you too. Yeah, it's done, now it's time for you to pull through." I heard him sigh, then chuckle.

"Fine. Please remind me though Silver, why did I hire you?" Opening the door, I carefully wiped the doorknob clean.

"You know why. Because I'm the best at what I do." I laughed, and left the apartment, leaving the dead body of 671 behind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 526 43
Y/N moved to stellis city not long ago. She left everything behind, all at a chance to forget. Forget what happened, forget what she did. forget who...
595 40 18
I feel strong arms wrap around my waist to keep me from falling and I look up to see his black eyes staring down deep into mine. I feel my cheeks hea...
87.6K 4.8K 50
βπ’Žπ’π’– π’π’†π’Šπ’‘π’†π’Šπ’”.❞ (you're missing from me.) ━━━━━━━━━━ π’ƒπ’π’π’Œ 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’–π’π’…π’†π’“π’˜π’π’“π’π’… π’”π’†π’“π’Šπ’†π’” Iva Laurent lost her par...
17.7K 812 46
Their favourite cocktail? One part betrayal mixed with bloodshed, One part secrets, half-part death with a splash of love....on rocks. "My Sisters wa...