ODD MAN OUT | VKOOK

By vantenby

A TV show announces that 7 gay guys will be made to live in a dorm for a month. The catch? One is secretly st... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14

00

4.7K 273 152
By vantenby

TAEKOOK FANFICTION

A TV show announces that 7 gay guys will be made to live in a dorm for a month. The catch? One is secretly straight. The group must find out who the liar is by the end of the month in order to split a cash prize.

But what would happen if the liar were to be caught on the very first day?

started 04/06/20
ended —/—/—

⚠️ this book may contain:

profanity

memes

other ships

smut???

smut.

read at your own risk.

and I hope you enjoy my Taekook fanfic ♡

This is PURE fiction— everything in this book does not represent the true nature of BTS, nor their respectable images. BTS' names are used purely for this fanfiction and not themselves as people. Please understand that I do not intend to represent the real BTS in this way.

This is inspired by a Youtube series by the channel Jubilee, and in particular this vid:

ODD MAN OUT | TAEKOOK
ʷʳᶤᵗᵗᵉᶰ ᵇʸ ᵒᵐᵘʳᶤᶜᵉᵘ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

765K 30.1K 51
Although Jungkook and Jimin aren't mates, they made a promise to stay together regardless of any complicated obstacles that could come along the way...
94.7K 3.3K 41
Because of the landlord of the apartment, Jimin has been informed that another person would be moving in with him as roommates . Not just some ordina...
1.6K 90 8
Being a nerd in a bording school is hard, being invisible is harder, being matched with a stupid popular kid on a schooltrip is hell.....or not?! TAE...
1.1M 71.1K 50
"I'm pretty sure this is illegal, right?" "Yeah, but that's the fun part of it babe." ~ In which the beautiful but not so adventurous Kim Taehyung ge...