C H A O S

By fandomfeverrrr

UNDER EDITING (a troll hunter story) Elizabeth a girl with the ability to fade into the back ground of any s... More

C H A O S
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28 PART 1
CHAPTER 28 PART 2
CHAPTER 29
THE WIELDERS
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44 PART 1
CHAPTER 44 PART 2
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
THE OLD REALM
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57 PART I
CHAPTER 57 PART II
CHAPTER 57 PART III
CHAPTER 57 PART IV
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CORRUPTION

CHAPTER 4

2K 62 5
By fandomfeverrrr

OKAY NIGHTFALL IS HERE WHAT DO I DO NOW?

"Next door."

I jumped out of my bed and grabbed my lamp post as if that would do anything huh? "Again acknowledge first please!"

"GO. next door the troll hunter is next door!"

Wait jim knows who the trollhunter is? I was too curious to meet who it was so I grabbed the amulet and ran to Jim's front door where Dandril was already standing by the door.

"You know maybe if you taught me that trick it would be much easier." Pressing the door bell I felt a faint pain in my chest as I lightly clawed at it.

He seemed to become more passive when I asked him "you are under NO CIRCUMSTANCES ALLOWED TO USE YOUR CHAOS. EVER!"

I froze up as I slowly backed away from him and he immediately disapeared "whatever I did, I'm glad I did it."

A loud came from inside the house which made me a bit worried, I tried the door bell again but no answer. I was gonna bang on the door but as soon as I did Tobias opened the door and I might have hit his face instead.

I froze in place as I did that "Toby! I'm so sorry"

He continued grabbing his nose "ugh, that's okay. My face is still partly numb"

The wince on my face still didn't leave as I asked "do you know where jim is?".

I noticed how he got nervous and started to stumble over his words "um jim is sort of a bit sick doesn't wanna get you any sicker, you know?"

Growing suspicious I knew I had to push on "do you by any chance know something of or other worldly Toby?" I tried my best to seem intimidating but how could a blonde girl like me seem suspicious?

"Uh..." he continued to trail off  "you know Elizabeth you have been hanging out with Eli for way too long"

Something almost ticked in me but I knew I had to prove it, somehow I knew he knew something. From the corner of my eye I noticed Dandril appear beside me but out of Toby's sight.

"What do you need?" He asked quietly.

I was hesitant but I knew it was the only way.

"Give me the incantation Dandril"

He didn't answer me at first but he did afterwards, "by the power of Merlin, chaos is mine to wield."

The amulet shook in my pocket and I noticed how Toby became a bit weirded out by what I said "um what incantation?"

"By the power of Merlin, chaos is mine to wield!"

From behind toby I saw a troll with four arms come running from the kitchen "wait, don't do it!" 

As I tried to walk away I saw my amulet fly in front of my face ticking and shaking violently as it glowed. Dark armour and purple wisps appeared around me. I felt myself float and the armour slowly come together.

Engravings of dark purple all over my black armour had me amazed. As I fell to my knees my amulet flew to the centre of my chest and bonded it self with the armour by veins of dark metal.

Standing up I looked at my armour covered hands, it was shocking how all of this appeared out of thin air. Looking up at Toby I saw the trolls behind him and immediately pushed him behind me.

"Nothing to see here huh Toby? " I mocked him lightly as I gave a stern look to them.

______________

As the trollhunter and the two trolls hid, Jim heard a familiar voice talk to Toby "Elizabeth! She's okay!" He whispered loudly.

The six eyed troll grew worried as he heard Toby begin to stammer, as he was about to say something he heard an incantation which he had never heard for years. He ran out of the kitchen trying to stop it before it was too late.

"Blinky no!!"

"Wait, don't do it!" He was too late before he could even manage to say the words the armour already appeared around Elizabeth and engulfed her.

Once it stopped she grew defensive and hid Toby behind her, "Nothing to see here huh Toby?"

Blinky started to try and calm her down by slowly approaching her "wielder please, we mean you no harm"

She had never seen them in real life only in a ghost like form when she had met Dandril, as much as she tried her words were tumbling over one another "you. someone here is the trollhunter where, I mean who! Is it?"

Jim was shocked as he saw her in dark armour, he was afraid that she might have been on the wrong side, and ran out to stop things from escalating any further.

"Elizabeth wait!"

Her eyes widened as she saw jim run out in trollhunter armour, it shocked her to say the least, she was always told that the mantle would be taken up by a troll not a human.

"How? What? When?" She was almost speechless as only single word questions came out of her mouth, flinching she turned around when she saw Toby close the door and slowly backed away only to bump into Blinky and jumping again "what is happening!?"

The trollhunter walked towards her and placed his hand on her shoulders "Hey.. it's okay, they are Good trolls. You can trust them. I think..."

She still didn't know how to feel about any of this "this is a sign! A momentous event will happen! I'm sure of it!"

"Momentous event, what is he talking about?" She asked the only two humans in the room.

Toby started laughing nervously as he spoke "well um you see..."

A car was heard pulling up lit side the house and Jim panicked "oh! It's my mother! Uh.. upstairs quick!"

They all ran upstairs and hid in the bathroom but not as quietly as they hoped they would. "Ugh she wasn't supposed to be here until midnight!" He told them all but was shortly interrupted by the sound of Aaarrrrggh smelling Toby.

"You smell like cat.."

Toby scooted away in discomfort "my nana has a Siamese.." Elizabeth smiled slightly before jumping at the sound of Jim's mother at the door.

"Are you okay In there?" 

"Um fine! I mean my stomachs a little uh" He stopped when he heard Toby using the plunger on the toilet and motioned him to stop doing what he was doing.

Elizabeth cringed in disgust as she rubbed her forehead. "Uh you know I might have a food poisoning situation" he answered trying to sound as sick as possible.

"I'll go get some medicine!"

Once she had gone Elizabeth and Jim became confused because of there armour not coming off "What's this going on here, Why aren't they coming off?"

Blinky observed them for a moment before answering "your amulets react to your emotional states, the both of you seem to be in distress"

"You think?"

Elizabeth lowered her head slightly allowing her hair to fall to the front of her face 'distress more like disbelief' she thought to herself.

Toby was distracted with looking at both of their amulets in the dark before speaking "I have another question."

"Speak, Theodore"

He tried his best to try his annoyance and continued "it's Toby, actually. Or Tobias. If jim is the first human trollhunter.." he moved Aaarrrgghh's hands away from the switch "and Elizabeth is the first um, what was it again?"

"Chaoswielder"

"Yeah, like you said, then who or what were the ones before them?" Elizabeth was curious to know more about the trollhunter since she knew enough about the mantle of chaos wielder.

Blinky spoke proudly "the glorious mantle has been passed from troll to troll for hundreds of years."

"So the previous trollhunter, what? Retired?" Jim asked hoping for that to be the answer.

The giant brute spoke sadly "was felled.." Elizabeth's eyes flashed sympathetically for the large troll.

"By whom?" She finally spoke up.

"He was turned to stone and smashed lady Elizabeth, by Bular, son of gunmar the black." She noted the slight fear that filled him as he spoke of them "Kanjigar the courageous was his name. Brutally slain."

The two of them clearly grew worried for themselves when they found out a troll was easily killed, how long would a human survive? Toby pulled them out of their thoughts by turning the lights on and assuring them both.

"Don't worry, dudes. This Bular guy probably just got lucky." He said confidently.

"The evidence does not suggest that, Bular is a formidable opponent"

She thought for a moment before asking "that has to mean that he wasn't ready for the attack, right?"

"Doubtful, kanjigar was perhaps one of the most alert of the trollhunters"

Jim grew slightly infuriated "but not the BEST I'm betting"

Blinky on the other hand became optimistic "oh, the very best!" The three of them all looked at each other nervously " many songs and sagas have been written about him."

"I think what my friends here are worried about is, if this-"

"Bular"

They all paused to look in slight disgust of the brute using a toilet cleaner for his nose "Yeah I got it, If Bular could defeat kanjigar-"

"Smash to pieces"

Elizabeth watched as jim slid down the door feeling the pressure get to him "I'm sorry but you are really not helping Aaarrrgghh"

"Then what's gonna happen to jim?" Toby became worried for his friend as the situation became worse and worse.

"A most Important query tom-" Toby gave him a stern look "Tobias! Of course we would never expect master Jim to engage in battle. Without the proper training not at all."

Toby grew hopeful as he helped jim back up "see! Nothing to worry about. How long does this training normally take?"

"Oh." The blue troll began counting and hypothesising the amount it would take "Decades. "

The trollhunter was almost hesitant to ask his next question "and... how long do we have?"

"A day or two" he answered with a sheepish smile.

He sighed before trying to understand more about Elizabeth's situation "and what about Liz what's up with her amulet" he asked placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Well um.. lady Elizabeth's situation is more complicated than yours"

Elizabeth grew suspicious and asked "what do you mean-"

"Jim! I have some medicine and some ginger ale."

He cringed and answered "I'm fine, really!"

That answer wasn't gonna work due to the fact that she is a doctor "I'm a doctor. I'm gonna treat my own son." Barbra said trying to assure him.

"I just need a little privacy!" She heard.

"Your worrying me. Oh!" She said accidentally spilling some of the ginger ale.

From the other side of the door jim had managed to remove the amulet while Elizabeth struggled to claw it off.

"Why isn't it coming off!?!" He whisper yelled.

"I don't know?!"

The door was gonna open and Aaarrrgghh pulled her into the bathtub through the shower curtain.

Barbra opened the door and was met with her son "ooh! See? All good." He said as he walked out.

After a few minutes Barbara left the home which finally allowed them to get out of the bathroom.

Elizabeth still struggled with her amulet as it refused to come off "what is wrong with his thing!?" She asked herself but blinky took it as his chance to answer.

"Well as I have said before my dear the situation of your amulet is more complicated than master Jim's"

She sighed hopelessly and finally gave up "how so?" She asked.

"Well unlike Jim's amulet yours hasn't had an owner for hundred of years I believe" Before she could ask something he continued "not only that but the amulets internal stone has been cracked"

Toby became curious and asked "what does that mean?" He gasped loudly "is she slowly gonna turn evil!"

The thought of that scared her as she did not want to work for the wrong side, knowing the amount of power she had it only made the weight on her shoulders heavier 'so that's how jim felt huh?'

Jim had noticed the fear in her and placed a comforting on her shoulder and smiled comfortingly at her, earning him a weak one in return.

"Incorrect Tim"

"For the last time it's Toby." But this time Blinky continued.

"A broken amulet means that it's owner will be it's way of healing"

Jim interjected "and what does that mean?"

"That means..." Before he could continue, Elizabeth's eyes widened at the sudden jolt of pain that shot through her causing her to gasp and fall to her knees. They all rushed to her side "unfortunately it means that" Blinky said sadly.

"Hey are you okay?" Jim asked placing a comforting hand on her back.

With her eyes closed she wished for the amulet to come off and so it did falling from her armour with a clank "I'm fine.." she said panting lightly "I'm okay"

Jim and Toby helped her up and sat her on the couch "unfortunately lady Elizabeth the condition that your amulet is in poses a danger to you, it will still drain your life force when you do not use it but it works faster when you do."

"And that's what we need to fix"

They all yelped when looking behind them except for Elizabeth who was to focus on getting over the pain. "By Dayas grace! Dandril! Is it really you"

"Indeed it is. But I must be quick the longer I stay the weaker she gets"

"Wait who are you?" Toby asked the spirit.

"I believe that when Elizabeth gets better she will be able to explain,  anyways. Blinkous you must train her." Dandril insisted the blue troll who seemed worried for her well being.

"But if I do so it will only make her weaker."

The spirit shook his head "Yes and no, the quicker the amulet heals the quicker she will manage to use it to its full Potential and use it to heal herself."

"But-"

"No refusals blinkous! You must train her!"

And with those final words he vanished. Elizabeth felt a whole lot better now that he was gone from their presence seeing as it drained her too much.

Toby looked at her worriedly "we don't have to listen to him right? Right?"

The blue troll sighed and walked over to the weak girl "unfortunately it's the only way, seeing that the chaoswielder amulet is back must be a sign of something. Lady Elizabeth I understand your fear but seeing as Dandril was here this must mean that training you and healing your amulet is of importance"

"What?! No! Can't you see she can barely handle it for 20 minutes?!" Jim stood up infuriated.

"I'm truly sorry master jim but as I said the choice was hers to make"

Elizabeth closed her eyes thinking for a moment before standing up.

"No matter the cost... fine, I will do it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
179K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
825K 38.2K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
124K 3.4K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...