Devil's Sons M.C. (Manxman)

By ShadowQueen45

Hunter Wilson lives by one code - Loyalty. Jesse Jetter lives by one code - Family. A story featuring a grou... More

Introduction.
Prologue.
01
02.
03.
04.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35
36
37
Epilogue 1.
Epilogue 2.
Epilogue 3.
Epilogue 4.

05.

2.3K 94 0
By ShadowQueen45

Jesse

"Cross you're with me." A look of confusion appears on Cross's face as he spares me a glance. The act also makes him quit his ridiculous Michael Jackson dance rendition at the presence of the V.P and who we've come to know as his best friend.

Usually the highest prospect gets to go on the runs, therefore that should be me. So first he wets me and so not the way I fancy, and now he's gonna be petty about it. Complete bullshit.

I watch Cross walk out with him and all I can do is stare. He won't even look at me while pulling this card, it's like he's a whole different person from last night.

"Dude he like just screwed you over, isn't that your run?" Frankenstein comments way after the sound of their bikes zooming away signifies their departure, His eyes search my expressionless ones to I guess see some sort of reaction from me.

"I'm not one to argue with the VP's choice." I say a little bit sarcastically before withdrawing a smoke from the packet in my pocket and lighting it up immediately. A long drag from the stick has me relaxing into the couch I'm sitting on and just staring at the puff released from my lips.

Luke walks into the lounge area moments later his eyes catch mine instantly. "Why didn't you go on the run with Bruiser and Mamba?" I wasn't picked because Cross has a nice ass.

"They thought it best that Cross go with them prez." I explain.

He looks conflicted for a second or longer before shrugging it off and speaking directly to me again. "Well Good, because I'll need you to go with Michelle to the Stocker annual fundraiser event today."

My breath catches in my throat, sweat immediately rolls on my body, just the knowledge of seeing him and being around 200ft of him makes bile rise to my mouth. I would rather a garden full of pricks and thorns than staying in the same room as him because, who am I kidding? Of course he's going to be there.

"I'm trusting you to take care of my old lady JJ." All I can do is nod to the man as he walks back the way he came.

He has hurt me time and time again. He has hurt my family to a point of destruction. He has tipped me to a point of no return, a point where all I see is rage and hatred when I lay my eyes on him. Nothing more, nothing less just pure hate and rage at his existence. How could someone be so unfeeling and uncaring to his own?

"Dude are you okay?" Frankenstein's voice manages to bring me out of my head and loathing session.

I force a reply out of my mouth to reassure him that I'm just peachy "Yeah."

As long as no one else could make the connection, or just believe that it can't be then I'm good. I hop on my motorcycle and zoom away to the central suburban section of the town where the Luke's house was located.

I rap my fists on the door again before a very beautiful woman opens it. A soft smile rests on her lips as she rests both leisurely and authoritatively against the door. Hands on hips, her long flowy braids rest on her right shoulder, ebony skin accentuates the white dress she's wearing. "I haven't seen you before, what's your name?"

"JJ" I reply simply. She closes the door only to return about a minute later. I guess she went to confirm with Luke if I was with the club or not.

"Come in JJ." I follow behind her into the spacious house. Modern gothic style interior design and some antique pieces decorate the house, natural lighting at specific areas add to the aesthetic design of the house.

"Nice house you have here ma'am."

She rolls her eyes at me before speaking "You prospects are always so formal. Call me Michelle." She takes a seat across me to put on her red stiletto heels. "And thanks for the compliment." I give her a smile in response. "What does JJ stand for?" She asks curiously as we prepare to leave for the event minutes later.

People usually never asked me that, just opting to go with the nickname since it's much more easier to say and remember. Saying my full name pissed me off, for the mere fact that it solidifies my connection to him again and again.

"Jesse Jetter." I reply.

She whips around to face me like she wasn't wearing heels or something. How females manged to do that will always be a mystery to me, frankly it looks very uncomfortable to say the least. "Jetter? Like the mayor Jetter?" She asks with narrowed eyes, staring into my green ones carefully like a detective looking for answers. Unfortunately she'd pieced it right in less than a second. My sperm donor/ reproductive assistant and whatever other names I've ever called him in my head, is the Stocker town mayor.

"Unfortunately. Ready?" I ask quickly changing the topic. She nods solemnly, her eyes still unbelieving as she follows my every move.

"That's wow, doesn't he only have three kids?" Yeah three that he claims because he's a son of a bitch.

"You can leave your motorcycle here, we're taking my car." I catch the keys that she throws my way and settle into the drivers seat immediately. Due to her height compared to mine, it takes a while to adjust the seat and height to fit me comfortably. "I always knew there was a reason he just never sat right with me." She mumbles from the passenger seat where she's seated.

"Yeah well people hate others for different reasons, that's just mine."

"You know he's gonna be at the event, right?" I figured, I mean he's obligated to by law so nothing I can really do. "Does the club know?" She asks and I quickly shut that down.

"Nothing to tell, me and him have no relationship." I realize my tone might have been harsh to the president's wife. But in my defence, I never lied to the club during my registration process. They just never made the connection to the mayor which is fair. I'm basically a nobody.

It's a tense kind of quiet for the rest of the drive till we arrive at the hall where the event would take place.

"You don't have to come in JJ if you don't want to." She really is nice and I appreciate that but I have a job to do and a son of a bitch that has no claim to my wellbeing has no right to tell me off.

"I'm supposed to be protecting you Ma'.... Michelle and that's kinda hard to do from the car." I state jokingly, dissipating both the tenseness in the atmosphere and the slight nervousness I still felt from being around the president's wife.

With that said, she gives me a nod and begins the walk from the parking area to the event hall. I walk slightly behind her.

***************************************************************************************************

We had to have been at this event for about an hour and half, the boredom was killing me. It was just an effort for the rich in the society to show their fancy clothes, drink expensive cocktails, and donate some money while telling their made up stories.

Michelle has also been up the stage too to donate twenty five thousand dollars on behalf of the Devil's Sons. And of course love us or hate us, the club is here to stay.

"Come on JJ let's go get some of the pastries to eat." Michelle whispers to me and I really like the way she thinks. We stand up and proceed to the stand for some sweet Danish and strawberry shortcake for me and a piece of carrot cake and some apple turnovers for her. We head back to the table to enjoy the goodies when halfway back, the object of my rage ambushes me.

"Jesse I want to talk to you." Respect has clearly been lost in the chat. Not 'Jesse can we talk?' Not 'Jesse can I borrow some of your time?' Not 'Jesse can I see you for a minute?' Ambushing me and demanding to talk to me is definitely the way to start a conversation with your abandoned spawn.

"Good for you." I roll my eyes and continue walking to the table, I don't miss Michelle snickering in front of me.

"It's about your sister." I stop dead in my tracks, Mel is definitely a way to get me to listen so I back pedal after giving Michelle a reassuring smile to let me handle it.

"So I guess it's true that you've been hanging around those hooligans erm Devil's Sons or whatever." I'm not even sure if that was a question or statement. And how is this related to Mel? "I'm sure you know they're involved in every illegal business one can think about." So I guess we're pretending he didn't just collect their money on behalf of the city.

"Not like I owe you an explanation Mr mayor" I lay emphasis on the word mayor before continuing "but the Devil's Sons is simply a club for Harley lovers." One would think that will be obvious from the M.C. behind the name which meant motorcycle club. "Also clocking my movements and associations is stalkerish Mr mayor, don't you have town problems to worry about?"

"You're my son and I wouldn't have this disrespect from you, you hear?"

Oh really? "What's my blood type? What foods am I allergic to?" I wait for a minute for 'dear dad' to answer the questions but clearly he can't "These are things that could potentially kill me, and you don't know the answers to them. I don't have a father and I'm fine with that so how about you run back to your little family that matters and leave me and my existence alone." I spit angrily.

He looks taken back but of course he wouldn't be the heartless son of a bitch that I know if he doesn't have the last word. Little did he know that I'm prepared for his bullshit today. "If you don't desist from your spare time affiliations I'm gonna cut off Melissa's monthly allowance."

I straighten up my posture to my full height which is about two inches taller than him. That's his 16 years old daughter for crying out loud, but I guess I don't expect more from him.

"You want to talk about what I do in my spare time?" I close up the gap between us. "I don't think you're one to talk about what people do in their spare time, you know having affairs and all." My tone drips with hatred and malice as I hold his eyes, daring him to cut off Mel's allowance.

No word is spoken for the next minute or so between us. I conveniently watch the fear pool in his eyes and a dark part of me that I mask very well loved it.

"Is there a problem here Mr mayor?" I hear Michelle's voice ask. My sperm donor gulps before answering, a fearful 'not at all' and quickly he gathers the rest of his dignity and walks away. Thankfully we were away from people so I don't think anyone saw that altercation.

"You okay?" She asks again and dare I say, for the first time I didn't overthink, wasn't scared, or didn't tuck my tail to fight for someone important to me. It felt great.

"Yeah I'm peachy." With that, we walk back into the hall and take our seats. I widen my eyes at the president's old lady to see most of her plate gone.

"What? It's good food." She shrugs and I try to hold my laughter. Key word being try.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 164K 56
{The Wattys Awards Shortlist} The Saint's Brotherhood motorcycle club was known all over town, they were ruthless. They were feared, they got their r...
212K 8.6K 33
After her husband was killed, Nora and her sons were supposed to be safe. They moved to a new city and began a new life despite everything they had b...
7.2K 281 23
After Eve escapes her abusive ex she ends up at a shelter. There she meets Blaze the president of Devils Angels motorcycle club. It starts as nothing...
225K 4.2K 27
Life started as a never ending uncertainty until the Devil's Disciples MC took me in. There I found family, happiness, and three men that will foreve...