I Wanted my Sister to go Outs...

By SomeTypicalMilk

this story was made for all the fans who wanted more from this series. In this story you are the 14 year old... More

A Disclaimer before reading! And a little history.
Rekindling the Flame and Starting The Beginning of Something new.
A Warm Welcome Back to Family.
Someone's Visiting us? Why? I Don't Know This Person...
The Morning After and Masamune Meets his new Neighbor.
I didn't want to be a shut-in artist, so I went outside and made friends!
The end of the war and the start of a new chapter.
A family fixed at last with everything returning to normal.
Are You Willing to Fall in Love with a Pervert, as Long as She's a Cutie?
Let's make the ultimate light-novel with your siblings!
A royal interview with an elf, that leads to important a question!
The Return of The Orange Thing!
A Problem Best Solved with an Elf, and a Fatal Run-in With the Young Ace!
A challenge is made, and inspiration is going low, but not Lost yet!
Hey! Hey! Onii-chan, It's Time To Wake Up! There's So Much To Do!!
And I Think To Myself, What A Wonderful World.
I Love you the Most, and Will Forever. The Universe Reaches a Singularity Point.

A Day in The Life of The Background Artist And a Fated Encounter With An Elf

1.3K 48 56
By SomeTypicalMilk

A/N: Is this what you've been waiting for? We get our first look at Yamada Elf and a day in Mr.Smith-san's life. This time the plot is heavily following in the footsteps of our main character. It was a pain to rewrite, but I'm happy with how it turned out.

Masamune POV

Ayame: "I'll be honest with you, Masamune, all the project proposals you sent us are no good. I told you not to bring those types this time around. Bring some new ones before the meeting tomorrow. That's all, see you later."

Masamune: "H-Hey, wait! Damn it! I guess there's no choice. I'll have to write some more by tomorrow." Well, time to sell a good night's sleep for a passable manuscript.

Y/N POV

Y/N: "I got a proposal earlier today. It's from Media Factory. It's an Isekai where the protagonists are placed in a world where everything is solved by playing games."

Sagiri: "It doesn't sound like a bad idea. How many volumes are they planning on making? Any idea what the conditions are?'

Y/N: "They seem like a big place from what I've found on the web so far. I think they'll be flexible if anything."

Sagiri: "I say go for it right now we don't have much in terms of work and a big studio sounds like a good break. By the way, do you know if nii-chan is gonna make another light novel soon? Because doing fan work is fine but I want to do some professional work."

Y/N: "You know him he's probably working on some right now. Anyways, tomorrow I need to tell the editor I'm going to be working on another project as well."

A/N: KINGU CRIMZON

Masamune: "Sagiri, Y/N. I'll leave your meal here!"

Y/N: "Gotta go, Sis. See you when I get back."

His meeting with the editor is setup for early in the morning. 

 Y/N: I should probably say hi to nii-san.

He opens the door and goes downstairs.

Masamune: "Hello, Y/N. How are you this morning?"

Y/N: "Doing as always. I have some business to take care of at the office. If you want, I could tag along for your walk to school. It's around the same direction."

Masamune: "Sure, I don't have a problem with that. Though, can we eat breakfast? I'm usually pretty hungry in the morning."

Y/N: "I was referring to after breakfast. Wouldn't want your efforts to go to waste."

Masamune: "Ah, that makes sense. I'll go put Sagiri's upstairs."

A/N: smol skip

Masamune: "Y/N, I'm curious to know, do you like art as well?"

Y/N: "In a way? I like it for sure, but I could never see myself doing it. I find enjoyment in watching others. Since I'm no good at it, I figured seeing someone else be good it would be more enjoyable, and it is."

Masamune: "Well, that's nice. What are your hobbies?"

Y/N: "I like stars. Astronomy and astrology are my passions."

Masamune: "Oh. That's oddly fitting for you. Do you have a telescope, or do you watch star study streams?"

Y/N: "I watch streams, and I'm studying some myself. How are you taking Sagiri being Eromanga?"

Masamune: "Ah, I thought this would come up. While I'm supportive for sure, I don't know how supportive I should be. It's a passion at the very least, but I can't decide if it's very healthy for her."

Y/N: "It's what she's been doing for a long time now, so I don't see the harm. If anything, you taking it away would be worse."

Masamune: "You're not wrong. I'd only be a nuisance if I were to interfere. I guess there's nothing I can do in this situation but show my support."

Y/N: "Let's wish her the best in her endeavors."

Masamune: "Right!"

A/N: KINGU CRIMZON to after breakfast

Y/N: "Wow, this place is pretty big, huh? I haven't seen many schools, but this may be the biggest one."

Tomoe: "If you think that's big, then you should check out the inside."

Y/N: "Eeep."

Tomoe: "Masamune, who's this?"

Masamune: "Ah, right. You haven't met my siblings yet. He's my little brother. F/N Izumi. He doesn't get out much. Also, where'd you come from?"

Tomoe: "I have my ways... Anyways, nice to meet you, Y/N. My name is Takasago Tomoe. I'm this guy's best friend."

Y/N: "Nice to meet you, Tomoe-chan. Thanks for being his friend. He isn't the most sociable person."

This Guy: "Hey! I have a name, and Y/N you barely leave your room, you hypocrite! Also, it isn't my fault I'm not very sociable. I just so happen I prefer my work over making friends."

Y/N: *To Tomoe* "That had to be the saddest way I've ever seen a person defend themself.  Honestly, he could've done better."

Tomoe: "Agreed ."

Masamune: "It's about time we head to class, see you later, Y/N."

Y/N: "Bye-bye." I'll be spending the rest of my trip will be spent in isolation. This world is truly cruel to this it considers strange. For I am only a lone vagabond, with no will of my own. OH my goodness. Is that a duck with a hat on its head?

Said duck is waddling on the path.

Y/N: "Oi, duck. Are you aware that you have a hat on your head?"

Hat Duck: "Quack quack."

Y/N: "Ah, I see. Sorry for asking such a dumb question. By the way, where are your friends?"

Hat Duck: "Quack."

Y/N: "Oh, want me to wait with you? My meeting isn't till a bit later. So I have time to spare."

Hat Duck: "Quack Quack."

Wheelchair girl: "Hat...Don't...Run off that far... I keep telling you to stop doing that."

Hat: "Quack."

Wheelchair girl: *To Y/N* "Sorry if Hat caused you any problems. My name is Kotori, and this duck is Hat."

Y/N: "Nice to meet you. I'm Y/N. Also, the duck caused no problems."

Kotori: "I'm glad. He's usually such a trouble maker."

Y/N: "Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?"

Kotori: "Not with this duck. He would take over the world given the chance."

Y/N: "Quite strange dear I say."

Kotori: "It really is. Alright well, thanks for watching Hat. Goodbye now."

She rides off, scolding her duck friend as she goes.

Y/N "Bye." Again I make my trek towards the office. Ah, where are my manners? My name is F/N Izumi and I'm fourteen years old. My house is in the north section of station-A housing. Where the villas are, and I have plans to get a girlfriend. I work as an artist for several anime and manga publications. I don't smoke or drink. I'm in bed by twenty-two and make sure to get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a cold glass of chocolate milk and doing a few stretches before bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning, Like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. At my last check-up, I was told there were no issues. You see, I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies. Like winning to losing, that'd cause me to lose sleep at night. Although-

In front of him is the office.

Y/N: Oh, we're here.

A/N: Have any of you seen a person with a pineapple head walking around here? He knows something he shouldn't.

Y/N: "Good morning, Receptionist-chan!"

Receptionist-chan: "Morin' Y/N. You know you're allowed to use my real name, right. We've known each other for a while now.

Y/N: "Sorry. allow me to try again. Good morning, Kanna-chan!"

Kanna-chan: "That's better." *She offers a soft smile* "Your meeting is in 5 minutes."

Y/N: "Thanks a bunch." It's time for the best part. The elevator! It goes so high so fast! How incredible. 

It doesn't take long for the elevator to get to the top. 

Y/N: "Time to go check on editor-san.

Ayame: "Welcome back, Y/N-kun. Sorry I was working till late last night again. You know that messes up my memory. Speaking of which, why did you call this meeting with only the two of us?"

Y/N: "To put it simply, I'm going to be working on another project. I wanted to know what projects Masamune has planned."

Ayame: "Congrats, that sounds like a huge accomplishment. How's bout the two of us go somewhere else and have breakfast to celebrate... I kinda forgot to eat breakfast."

Y/N: "Sure, I don't mind." I already ate, so I'll probably just have some juice.

A/N: smol skip to a cafe

Ayame: "Sp, whatcha gonna be working on?"

Y/N: "It's a manga about a brother and sister who get taken-Wait, is this legal?"

Ayame: "Probably not, but that's only if they find out." *She winks*

Y/N: "Something says it's not a good idea."

Ayame: Oh well, I tried. How are things back home?"

Y/N: "Everyone's doing fine. I think? I can't pry into people's heads very well. I'd like to think everyone's happy and healthy."

Ayame: "Hmm. Sounds like you're having a self-doubt problem. Trying to look around with a different point of view. You may find things to be better that way. This is tricky since I don't usually tend to doubt myself. You can't do that in the position I'm in."

Y/N: "Alright then, thank you for your advice."

Ayame: "It's not much, but it's the thought that counts."

Y/N: "I don't think that works in this context."

Ayame: "Nah. The thought always counts."

Y/N: "I see... How's Masamune doing?"

Ayame: "He's a work of something all right. The proposals he sent me were all terrible, so I'm having him bring me more later today."

Y/N: "Huh. No different from last time?"

Ayame: "He usually has a couple duds before he gets something good."

Y/N: "He has it rough, doesn't he?"

Ayame: "He's not the easier person to work with either."

Y/N: "I could sadly see that."

Ayame: "It's a sad reality. But he's determined at the very least. But sometimes that doesn't keep you floating. He need hope to hold the weight of his bad choices. I have some time before I have to go back in. How about I teach you a few things?"

Y/N "Is that code for slacking off?"

Ayame: "Perhaps it is."

A/N: An original scene with an underutilized character? Cool. KINGU CRIMZON to after they goof off.

Y/N: "That was... Surprisingly effective."

Ayame: "I'm a boss, so I know a thing or two about effective ideas. The important thing is that I may have cleared your doubts."

Y/N: "You did, thank you for that."

Ayame: "Well then, I'm glad then. Anything to help out a friend. I have to get back to the office, but I have a feeling that I'll be seeing you some time soon~. See ye later!"

Y/N: "Bye for now." Today's been quite eventful. Hanging out with a duck, Ayame, and going outside. I've had about enough adventure for today.

As he's thinking, a blonde girl approaches him.

Blonde Girl: "Hello, um, d-do you perhaps know where this is? S-Sorry. I just moved here and I don't know my way around." 

She shows him a map with a red dot marking the place she wants to go.

Y/N: "Actually yes I do. I just left from there not too long ago. If you want, I could show you around. This area's tricky to navigate. I've gotten lost a few times."

Blonde hair lady: "S-Sure... I just really don't want to get lost again. Ehm, I, Yamada Elf, humbly ask you to accompany me to my location."

Y/N: Cute "Well, Yamada elf-chan, I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you. I can show around you this area and how to get there the quickest. At least to my knowledge. Sorry, I don't go outside much."

Elf-chan: Better than nothing. "T-Thanks... I don't usually ask for help, s-so this is a bit out of my comfort zone."

Y/N: "Alright then. I won't pressure you about that. But you should consider asking for directions at the very least. Those maps can get outdated quickly. 

Elf-chan: *She blushes a little* "Y-You're right!" *She takes a quick breath* "I'm just a little embarrassed about asking, so I'm going to do it in my way. Well then, it's time for an identity reveal. I'm not just any elf, but I'm Yamada Elf-sensei. The same one from the hit light-novel that just got turned into an anime. I, with all my fame and power, request that you help me find this place. Won't you help out a famous light-novel author?"

Y/N: "Sorry, but you lost me with that one. I don't exactly know any of your work. If you're not planning around, that is."

Elf-chan: "Ehhhh?! How do you not know my work! It's getting turned into an anime! I should have been on your mind when I first told you my name! That's it." *She writes on a piece of paper* Looks like I made my first friend in this area. "Here, this is my address and phone number. I want you to wait while I'm in the office. When I'm done we're heading to my place and I'll show you my work. After that,  you'll become my personal slave, and will work hand and foot for me. This is a once in a lifetime offer, so don't turn this down."

Y/N: "You know what, today's been eventful. Sure, why not. I'll take you up on that offer. I'll give you my phone number and address later."

Elf-chan: "Give me a second I'll put this in my phone real quick... Alright from now on I wish for you to call me Elf-sensei as a sign you are my loyal subject."

Y/N: "Sure thing, Elf-sensei."

Elf-sensei: "Now, onward! Lead me to the location I am looking for."

Y/N: "Hai, Elf-sensei!"

A/N: Moving on KINGU CRIMZON and POV change to Masamune

Masamune: Man school always drags on for way too long. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day.

Tomoe: "Yo! You look somewhat tired there."

Masamune: Where did she come from? "I was writing up a plot till morning. I'm heading to a meeting for it. Oh, right. I still have a bit of time, so I'll drop by Takasago Books."

Tomoe: "Please buy a lot."

A/N: KINGU CRIMZON

Masamune: "Nothing less from Tomoe. There's a great lineup here. I wonder if my books are selling." let's do a little check. "All volumes are still in stock?" Time for a little sneaky play 

He places his books on top of the others. 

Masamune: Good, good. "All right."

Tomoe: "Hey! What are you doing?"

Masamune: "Well, the author has to promote his work."

Tomoe: "You're interfering with my business. Put them back in the shelves they were in."

Masamune: "As a friend, can't you put them in the recommendation shelf?"

Tomoe: "Nope! I'm currently displaying Yamada Elf-sensei's autographed books with the cover showing."

Masamune: "Then, I'll sign my books too!"

Tomoe: "Stop it. I won't be able to return them if you do."

Masamune: "Dammit. I'm so jealous. It's going to be getting an anime. It's a really interesting series, but I can't help but hate it a little."

Tomoe: "Mune-kun, if you want your stuff lined up on my recommendation shelf, write some super interesting novel that strikes the cords in the reader's heart."

Masamune: "Damn! You just wait. That aside, can I get the autographed book by Yamada-sensei?

Tomoe: "Thanks, as always."

A/N: KINGU CRIMZON to the office

Blonde girl: "Why isn't it all right? I, as an Oricon #1 author, am saying so!"

Ayame: "So? Why do you think I'd do something to benefit another company?"

Masamune: "Kagurazaka-san?"

Blonde girl: "You're so selfish. All right then. Looks like I have no other choice. Watch, Y/N, as the art of the deal is done. This is my perfect shot. As a special favor, I'll write my next series for your company! "

Ayame: "Huh? No thanks."

Y/N: "So much for the art of the deal."

blonde girl: "What? I couldn't hear you clearly. I am an Oricon #1 author! I am the prettiest and best light-novel author in history! And I'm saying I'll write the tainted name of traitor for this publishing company! Such an exceptional condition won't ever come again for all of existence! If you miss it right now!"

Ayame: "Can you go home soon, please? Izumi-sensei, I've been waiting for you."

Blonde girl: "Hey!"

Ayame: "Sheesh, you don't have to be hiding over there."

Masamune: "N-No, it's not that..."

Blonde girl: "I'm talking to her right now. Please don't butt in!"

Masamune: "Um, What's the situation here?"

Blonde girl: "More like, who's this?"

Ayame: "This is Masamune Izumi-sensei. And, this Elf Yamada-sensei. Also over there is someone you both seem to know Y/N-kun.

*At the same time* Masamune & Yamada Elf: "E-Elf Yamada-sensei?" "Masamune Izumi?"

Masamune: "Sh-She's such a young girl!"

Yamada-sensei: "You're one to talk. So, there are other authors this young. I didn't think I'd see others like myself."

Masamune: "So, what is Elf Yamada-sensei doing in our editorial office?"

Yamada sensei: "Why, thank you for asking! It's because Eromanga-sensei and Mr.Smith-San will be drawing the illustrations for my next title!"

Masamune: Wait is that true? "Ehh?"

Yamada-sensei: "I'm head over heels in love with their illustrations. I want that lewd paintbrush to draw the best, fully naked human in the world with the most beautiful environment to go with it! Add my literary talent to it, and without a doubt, it's a decisive advantage! The ultimate light novel that nobody has ever seen before will be complete! "

Masamune: "No, Eromanga-sensei and Mr.Smith-San are paired up with me..."

Yamada-sensei: "I know that. Instead of drawing illustrations for a lowly author who isn't even on the ranks, working together with me, a super popular author, has got to be better!"

Background Y/N: "This is kind of intense for this type of conversation that can be done over coffee..."

Background Ayame: "Agreed."

Masamune: *Screams super loudly*

Yamada-sensei: "Sales numbers are justice!"

Masamune: "Just you wait! I'll pile my books on top of yours at the bookstore again."

Yamada-sensei: "Stop that. My books will be tainted If you do! And did you just say 'again'? You really are the scum of humanity!"

Ayame: "Yamada-sensei. I've said this many times, but the decision is up to Eromanga-sensei and Mr.Smith-San."

Yamada-sensei: "And I have been telling you that Eromanga-sensei hasn't replied to me! I want you to do some convincing, too!"

Ayame: "Yeah, yeah."

Yamada-sensei: "What's with that attitude! Do you know who I, an Oricon #1 author, exactly am!?"

Ayame: "I think your popularity is merely a fluke. How about that?"

Background Y/N: "Oof."

Yamada-sensei: "What was that? Correct yourself, stupid editor! You will bow down before my literary talent!" 

Ayame: "Literary talent? Yamada-sensei your novels are often dissed in curator websites, claiming you write terrible sentences."

Yamada-sensei: "That's wrong! I'm writing in a way that's easier to understand! Really! You don't understand anything! Such an incompetent editor! Look here, and remember this. All light-novel authors other than me are outdated scum. And nowadays, my sentences, which are easy to read and understand, are paving the way for the new world of light novels! In other words, I am the savior of the light-novel world. No! I am the light-novel itself!"

Ayame: "Y/N-kun, if you would be a dear and put miss Light-novel-chan back where you found her, that'd be much appreciated." *While pushing her* "Yeah, yeah. See you later, Light-novel-chan."

Light-novel-chan: "H-Hey, what..."

Ayame: "If you don't go home soon, I'll file a complaint to the editor in charge of you."

Light-novel-chan: "What, th-that's unfair!"

Ayame: "Okay. Ten, nine, eight, seven..."

Light-novel-chan: "I-I'll go home for today! But, just you wait! Let's go Y/N. I'm going to go tattle to all my other cute servants on Twitter!" 

A/N: POV change back to Y/N

Y/N: "Hold on, Yamada-sensei, I'm going to say bye real quick."

Yamada-sensei: "Alright, but make it fast it's dark outside and I want to take a bath."

Y/N: "Thanks, Yamada-sensei. Hey nii-san, how are you? Some crazy things happen today. Anyways, tell Sagiri I'm going to spend the night at a friend's house. See you tomorrow."

Masamune: "Wait a second. Why are you spending the night at Yamada-sensei's house?"

Y/N: "It's a long story. Probably best I explain it later.

Masamune: "You really want to leave me alone with an upset Sagiri. Can't you tell her yourself? It's like the proper thing to do."

Y/N: "Fine, alright. I'll see ya later." *He runs over to Yamada-sensei* "Well, then let's get headed home shall we."

Yamada-sensei: "Took you long enough. You shouldn't associate with those types. There stupid will rub off on you."

Y/N: "Hai, hai, hai. But if you don't mind, I'll need to head home to grab my things.

A/N: KINGU CRIMSON but first Sagiri and Y/N

Y/N's packing up his ducky pajamas.

Sagiri: "Onii-chan, why are you packing up?" Are you, leaving me? "Als,o where's nii-san with my snacks?"

Y/N: "I'm gonna go sleepover at my friend's house-"

Sagiri: "Ehhhhhhh?! I'm sorry Onii-chan, but that's impossible. Sorry to have to be the one to tell you, but you have no friends."

Y/N: "I made four new friends today. I can name them, too. Let's see... There's Hat-san, Tomoe-chan, Kotori-chan, and Yamada-sensei. How's that for no friends?"

Sagiri: "Onii-chan, I'm kind of impressed you can count the names of four people. You can't people you just met as friends.

Y/N: "Geez, feeling a bit of violence today? Nii-san went to the store to buy those bad snacks again. He's going to get the same things."

Sagiri: "Ugh, why can't he pick any good snacks. Back to the big problem, Onii-chan is the sleepover with you and a girl or group of friends?"

Y/N: "It's going to be me and Yamada-sensei, why?"

Sagiri: "Onii-chan are you dense! She's gonna try something on you, isn't she! Stupid Onii-chan! Cancel right now!"

Y/N: "Owch, we're just gonna read some light-novels then go to sleep. The only reason it's gonna be a sleepover is because she wants to teach me a few thing's in the morning. A/N: Way hay and up she rises, Way hay and up she rises, Way hay and up she rises early in the morning! So I really don't see a huge issue."

Sagiri: "Fine, fine. But if you're not here by before twelve without at least calling, I'll be very upset! I won't be so forgiving!"

Y/N: "I understand, don't worry. Goodbye, Sagiri.

Sagiri: "H-Have a good time Onii-chan."

A/N: Quick POV jump to the secondary plot

Masamune: I can't let Yamada-sensei win them over. *He bangs on Sagiri's door* "Sagiri! I will do my best! I'll definitely write a novel that's more interesting than hers! So don't abandon me!"

He gets smacked in the face by the door.

Masamune: Again I hit get hit by this stupid door. I'm going to take serious damage one of these days.

Sagiri: "Why are you being rowdy? Abandon and all that... What's that about? Did you have a nightmare?"

Masamune: "N-No. It's nothing. Forget it. Anyway, what are you up to?"

Sagiri: "What do you mean?"

Masamune: "I mean, you opened the door..."

Sagiri: *Fidgets a lot* Well... Um, uh... Umm... Onii-chan kinda... left me... By myself... But... I don't exactly know what to do now."

Masamune: "Hey, that's the important part!"

Sagiri: "Nii-san... Um... Did you hear anything from that girl?"

Masamune: "That girl? Do you mean Megumi? What do you mean by anything."

Sagiri: "N-Nothing. A-Anyways, did you buy the snacks that I asked for?"

Masamune: "Yeah, I bought you some."

Sagiri: "Konbu and Rakugan." These are terrible. Onii-chan's right again. *Sigh* 

Masamune: "Wh-What's wrong?"

Sagiri: "This is a good time, so I want to tell you. Nii-san, you buy snacks are like offerings at Buddhist altars. They're not tasty at all. Don't buy snacks of this kind anymore."

Masamune: "I-I'm sorry." Well, I messed up with snacks.

Sagiri: "That, and... From now on, I will wash my own underwear. So please, don't touch them ever again."

Masamune: "Th-This can't... What in the world has happened?"

A/N: As promised here's Yamada sleepover an original by me. POV Y/N Right after he left

Yamada-sensei: "Ok now on to my house... It's creepy when it's dark. Wait a second were actually neighbors. Now that's a twist. Did not see coming. Let's head inside now."

Y/N: "Hai, Yamada-sensei."

Yamada-sensei: *She opens the front door* "This is it. My glorious home that is only fit for a princess." *Closes door behind Y/N* I'm going to make us some snacks, so go sit on that couch like a good servant."

Y/N: "Can you make tempura and green tea mochi? They're some of my favorite snacks to make."

A/N: Yes Y/N sometimes cooks his favorites are matcha-flavored things and green tea mochi is his favorite of all.

Yamada-sensei: "Sure thing. Just you sit there and watch a master chief at work."

Y/N: "U-Um, if you wouldn't mind, can I help you with that. I'd feel bad doing nothing for you while you cooked for me."

Yamada-sensei: "Fine then. I don't see why not. Okay, start by cooking the shrimp. I'll start work on the mochi. After this, I'll show you what true literature is! Then once you have accepted that I'm the best author of our generation. After that, we'll head to sleep. Also, I hope you don't mind I only have one bed. S-So you'll have to sleep in the same bed as me. Take it as a request. From master to servant. B-But d-don't think about it in a lewd way or anything! It's because I don't want you sleeping on a couch."

Servant: "If it's a request from my master, then I have no room to bargain. Also, does the shrimp look good to you?"

Master: "Hm, it's fine. When shrimp are done, they should be more of a red-ish pink."

Y/N: "Hai, sensei."

Elf Sensei: "What's with all the names? If you can't decide, then I'll pick one for you. Hmm. You should call me, Elf-sensei. Got it?"

Y/N: "Yes, Elf-sensei!"

Elf-sensei: "Good. The mochi paste is done. I'll start work on the tea. Continue what you're doing, you'll be fine.

Y/N: "Elf-sensei, where did you learn to make this food?"

Elf-sensei: "Well, you see, my mother taught me to cook when I was young. She wants me to be the perfect maiden for my husband when I grow. She taught me everything I'll need to know to be the perfect wife. Everything she knows is what I know."

Y/N: "That's... Actually smart... I'm surprised."

Elf-sensei: "You should be. After all, I am a maiden of mystery!"

Y/N: "...You sure have a flair for the dramatic. If I'm allowed to be honest."

Elf-sensei: "Hmph, Y/N-kun that's so mean. I never knew you could be such a meanie." *She puffs up her cheeks* "By the way Y/N-kun how do you know Izumi-sensei?"

Y/N: "He's my brother, we also have a little sister as well."

Elf-sensei: "How could such a kind guy like you be related to such a shallow guy like Izumi-sensei." *She takes a second to think* 

She gets flustered realizing her compliment."

Elf Sensei: "W-wait-"

Y/N: "Hmm? You think I'm kind? In my opinion, I'm just like everyone else. You're the kind one. I mean, you invited me here yourself with the intentions of making me a whole meal yourself."

Elf-sensei: *She shies away* "Wh-Whatever it's nothing at all, anyone could have done this..."

Y/N: "Don't go tsundere on me, we still need to read your novels."

Elf-sensei: "Right! Now that we've finished the snacks, it's time you read real literature."

 Y/N: *He places down the tempura* "Actually, it's getting quite late. Don't you think? Will we have enough time to read today? Maybe we should read tomorrow morning instead?"

Elf-sensei: "I think you're right on this one. Right then, let's eat our snacks first. Then we'll head to bed. We will read tomorrow as requested."

Y/N: "Hai, Sensei."

A/N: Time skip to bedtime

Y/N: "Sorry if this is a bit awkward."

Elf-sensei: "Better than you sleeping on the couch or floor. I washed my bedding today, so it should be comfy. Sorry if this was too much to ask on a first date."

Y/N: No, no. It's fine. I have no right to complain."

Elf-sensei: Thank god he didn't catch that. "I see... Alright then, good night."

Y/N: "Good night, Yamda-sensei."

Elf-sensei: "Good night, Y/N-san."

A/N: The end. That's where I'm going to leave everything off for now. I struggled to get over the mistakes, but I managed. From 46% to 95%. I'm glad to bring you guys another great chapter. Until next time my friends. -Kishimino-san.

Next Chapter: The morning after and Izumi meets his neighbor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 806 20
In this story, y/n is a former high school student ready to experience her college life. She had always wanted to pass as a Gedai Student that is kno...
66.7K 1.5K 110
i wrote this as a deluded 14 year old who thought i was important. read if you will but don't let it determine your impression of my humor; i'm actua...
35.9K 1.1K 23
(Y/N) (L/N) live in the city of Ikebukuro and you have forgotten what feelings are. Your whole life you were tortured and experimented on but you esc...
1.1K 24 30
πŠπ—Όπ’ 𝐍𝗼 π˜π—Όπ€πšπ§ /π˜‘π˜’π˜±π˜’π˜―π˜¦π˜΄π˜¦,𝘯𝘰𝘢𝘯 (π˜’π˜°π˜Ίβ€’π˜―π˜°β€’π˜Ίπ˜°π˜―β€’π˜¬π˜’π˜―) 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 π—ˆπ–Ώ π—„π—‡π—ˆπ—π—‚π—‡π—€ 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 π—’π—ˆπ—Ž 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 π—Œπ—ˆ...