Two Stars (Lea...

بواسطة kitty_meow4ever

Leafpool has always felt something towards Mothwing she just couldn't tell what it was until now..after losin... المزيد

Prologue
Chapter 1- A different path
Chapter 2- Sickness & Secrets
Chapter 4-A deep feeling
Chapter 5- L-love?
Chapter 6-Thinking of her
Chapter 7-Yep, love
Chapter 8- Warm feeling.
Chapter 9-the figure

Chapter 3-Whats that noise?

733 24 19
بواسطة kitty_meow4ever

"I had kits"  

The words shook in her throat. Leafpool whiskers began quivering.  She braced herself for Mothwing's reaction.   Would they still be friends?  Will she tell the Clans?  What will happen?  Before Leafpool could think anymore,  she found herself shaking. Tears began streaming down her cheeks, and without thinking, she thrust her muzzle into Mothwing's fur.  

Leafpool was surprised at her own sudden action. Yet she liked the warm feeling of Mothwing's fur.

   "oh Leafpool, why didn't you tell me?", Mothwing breathed.  

Leafpool pulled away and looked up at Mothwing,  tears stinging her eyes.  "I-"

  Mothwing cut her off. "You didn't trust me", Mothwing mewed the words as if it were the worst thing in the world.  

Leafpool stared at her paws for a moment, not knowing what to say.  She finally looked up.  "Mothwing,  it shocked me at the time, and I was so heartbroken that I just stayed silent.", Leafpool's voice was bleak. "I'm sorry." Tears began to form in her eyes once again.   

Mothwing looked at her, sympathy glowing in her amber eyes.  Her eyes look like stars.  Leafpool thought. 

 Mothwing placed her tail on Leafpool's shoulder and stared into her eyes.  "Leafpool, you did nothing wrong." 

 "Really?" Leafpool sniffed.  

"Really." Mothwing hated seeing Leafpool so sad. 

 "I'm really sorry I didn't tell you sooner."  Leafpool rasped.  

Mothwing flicked her tail.  "Don't be."  Her voice was sweet like honey.  Leafpool blushed at the sound of Mothwing's voice.  

"Mothwing, I loved Crowfeather, so so much, and now I don't get to raise my own kits."  Leafpool looked at Mothwing,  and for a second, thought she detected jealousy in the golden she-cat's amber eyes.  Mothwing just stared at Leafpool for a moment, before finally responding.

  "Leafpool,  you did the right thing."  Mothwing rubbed her muzzle on Leafpool's purring loudly.  

Leafpool liked the feeling of Mothwing and found herself wishing it could stay like that. 

"I am glad I chose my Clan, I don't think I could ever leave this behind.",  Her voice trailed away as Mothwing pressed closer to her. I don't think I could leave you behind. Leafpool thought.

 "Im pleased you stayed," Mothwing responded, joy and sorrow mixed in her mew. Mothwing pressed closer now, their flanks fully touching. 

Leafpool's fur tingled as this happened. It somehow reminded her of Crowfeather,  how her fur tingled the same way whenever he even brushed his pelt against her's. She had loved Crowfeather, and he had loved her.  

Leafpool knew she could never feel the same way about any cat ever again. It just leads to more chaos.  So why was it that when Mothwing pressed her flank against her own, she found herself with a similar feeling, of when she was with Crowfeather? 

Leafpool decided not to worry about that and began to purr.    

 She then pulled away and looked into Mothwing's eyes, and they locked gazes for a moment.  Leafpool noticed something in Mothwing's eyes, as she looked at her.  It was the same thing that was in Crowfeather's eyes, whenever he looked at her.  Leafpool just smiled and kept purring. 

Mothwing smiled back and licked Leafpool's ear.  "I'm really happy you're here." Mothwing mewed.  

Leafpool responded,  a purr still dwelling in her throat. "Me too" 

Leafpool just stood there, looking for something to say. "How is the prey in RiverClan?" Leafpool asked. 

Mothwing, a little surprised at the question, responded. "It's fine, and we are all well. so ShadowClan better not come and attack us, because we will be good and ready." Mothwing mewed

Leafpool let out a Murrow of laughter "I don't think ShadowClan will attack unless they suddenly grew a desire for fish, which would be unlikely."

"I'll have you know, fish is delicious."  Mothwing mewed licking her jaws. 

"Ha, I don't think the rest of the Clans would agree,"  Leafpool remarked.  

Mothwing gave her a look, then finally gave in.  "Whatever."

"Mothwing." Leafpool began.  She wanted to know if she wasn't the only one who fell in love.  

"Yes?"  Mothwing replied.

Leafpool took a deep breath then asked the question. "Have you ever fallen in love with another cat?" Leafpool was dying to know the answer.

Mothwing opened her mouth as if she were about to say something when it began to rain.  Mousedung!  Water Began pouring down sticking to Leafpool's pelt causing her fur to cling to her sides.  She looked over at Mothwing and saw that she looked small without her bushy, thick fur all puffed out and beautiful.  However, it looked as if her fur were sparkling.

"BOOM"  The sound of thunder startled her, and Leafpool knew, they needed to head back.  There was plenty of shelters here, but they needed to get back to their own clans. "We need to go back now!" Leafpool yowled the words, barely hearing herself over the sound of the roaring thunder. 

Mothwing nodded and the two headed to the fallen tree. Leafpool felt her paws slipping on the tree but soon found her balance. 

As they headed back to camp, they heard rustling behind them.  Leafpool turned her head to see a ferocious badger eating its catch.  And this one was not the friendly kind like Midnight. 

Apparently, Mothwing saw this too, for as Leafpool turned toward her, Mothwing was wide-eyed and shaking with fear.  The badger heard Leafpool as she stepped on a leaf and turned around to see two cats shaking with fear standing side-by-side.  

Mothwing was the first to react "Run!" She yowled.

  The badger leaped at the two cats, snarling showing its fangs.  Hissing, Leafpool lashed out with one forepaw, while Mothwing lept on the badger from behind. It flung her off and she crashed into a bramble bush.  

"Mothwing!" Leafpool yowled, though she doubted that any cat could hear her over all the thunder. 

"I'm ok", Mothwing rasped.

Relieved, Leafpool slashed at the eyes of the badger, hissing, until it backed off.

Mothwing stood up ready to head back, when the badger spotted her, deciding he wasn't going to give up on his catch so easily.

Leafpool watched, horrified, as the badger hit the golden she-cat.

Springing forward, Leafpool ducked down and bit the badger's leg.  Letting out a painful screech, the badger turned its head, facing Leafpool.  It lunged at her hungrily.  Leafpool ducked and knew that they could not win.  She stretched her neck to see Mothwing, she was ok.  as if reading her mind, Mothwing called out to her.

"We need to go!", Mothwing yowled.  

Leafpool made a quick nod and slashed the badger's face before following Mothwing. 

Mothwing and Leafpool were running for their lives, the badger running after them, not yet giving up. 

Leafpool knew they could never lead the badger to the Clans so she called out to Mothwing. "We need to head back to the gathering place."  

Mothwing nodded and the two raced to the fallen tree, the badger, following closely behind.  StarClan please don't let us join you yet.  My Clan needs me.  Leafpool's thoughts were interrupted, as she suddenly felt her legs buckle beneath her, falling to the ground.

She realized she had tripped on a large rock.  Fox dung she cursed as she got to her paws. Leafpool then noticed that the badger was making a quick approach as it started snapping at her tail.  

The badger was getting closer to her every second.  Suddenly Leafpool felt a sharp pain as the badger raked its claws across her flank.  Leafpool screeched as the badger Sunk its sharp teeth into her flank and shook her around. StarClan save me! Leafpool could not die, not now, she had so much to live for. What would her Clan do without her?

Cliffhanger!!!! I AM EVIL!!!!  remember to vote comment and follow me for more!!! (Jk you don't have to, but it would make me happy if you did!)  Hope you guys like it so far, tell me if there are any mistakes. I will try to update soon ok!

-Skywhisper 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

14.8K 285 20
***COMPLETE w/ irregular non-plot updates*** **Written by me** *Republished after taking it down* _____________________________ Hi, this is my person...
6.8K 268 12
Flowerpaw and Nightpaw, two WindClan apprentices, cannot stand each other. They spend most of their time fighting and arguing, until their medicine c...
63 2 15
We do not own nor claim to own any part of the Warriors series by the Erin Hunter group or any part of the Roblox game Warrior Cats: Ultimate Edition...
1.5K 121 38
⚠️Cover by @Dovesong_WC! Check her out!⚠️ "I stared at him; my mouth hung open. He wanted us dead!" Slimepaw is shunned, mistreated, tortured, and mo...