Secrets [Jolivia/Daylee]

By HosieMikaelson

Isabella spent most of her life in a small town in the theater department. Ever since she was little she alwa... More

Prologue
Cast
Isabella's Playlist
Mom's
C minor
Wondering
Livestream
Good To Me
Ethan
Devil Incarnate
Together
Interviews
Pre Calc
Movies and a Fort
SATs

Social Media 1

98 7 0
By HosieMikaelson

Authors Note: I am only addressing this because I have received messages regarding shipping Olivia and Josh romanticly. In all books, Lucyboo101 and I write we use the actors to create the story. We are using Olivia as a character hence why there are very few similarities between the 2. We use josh and the love interest because they have amazing on and offscreen chemistry. It is also so much easier to create storylines using pictures and edits. That being said we are not forcing a relationship between 2 friends we are just trying to tell a story.

---------------------------------------------------

Izzie.Salazar-Roberts: My new promo partner @AshlynRussell sorry but you've been replaced.

Tagged: @JoshuaTBassett

Liked by QuincyFouse DanielleRoseRussell and 379,624 others

View all 2,570 comments

Username: OMG I SHIP

AshylnRussell: I was gone for 2 minutes... I see how it is.
>Izzie.Salazar-Roberts: I still love you🥺❤️

Username2: This friendship>>>>anything else

QuincyFouse: Okay I see yall👀👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

424K 10.7K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
1M 39.9K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
673K 24.6K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1M 35.6K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...