C H A O S

By fandomfeverrrr

UNDER EDITING (a troll hunter story) Elizabeth a girl with the ability to fade into the back ground of any s... More

C H A O S
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28 PART 1
CHAPTER 28 PART 2
CHAPTER 29
THE WIELDERS
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44 PART 1
CHAPTER 44 PART 2
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
THE OLD REALM
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57 PART I
CHAPTER 57 PART II
CHAPTER 57 PART III
CHAPTER 57 PART IV
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CORRUPTION

CHAPTER 3

2.2K 57 4
By fandomfeverrrr

ELIZABETH'S PARENTS WENT TO SCHOOL TO PICK HER UP, the school nurse deemed it nothing but low blood pressure or a mere fever.

"Do you think she's gonna be okay?" Maya asked her husband who carried her up to her bed room.

He placed her on the bed and tucked her in his face falling as he saw hers contort in pain "it must just be homesickness right? I mean she has only been here for a month"

As a mother would she began to make assumptions about what happened to her at school "they did say she had a bad fall while in PE," She gasped loudly "what if she got a concussion"

He placed a hand on her shoulder reassuringly "she might have fell but it couldn't have been that high of a fall".

They were interrupted by the door bell and John had offered to go downstairs while she stayed with Liz. She sat closer near her daughters head to check her fever but was shocked to find her burning up.

"John, I think we should take her to a doctor!"

Chuckling came from behind her and she quickly turned around "Guess It's good that I'm here huh?" A woman who seemed to be a doctor said.

"And who are you may I ask?"

The woman reached her hand out "my name is Barbara lake. My son told me about your daughter and asked if I could check up on her. Is that okay?"

Maya looked back at Elizabeth and nodded her head while gently holding onto her cold hand. Barbra did her observations while asking them questions.

"So has she been acting herself lately the past few days? Any mood swings?"

The two parents looked at each other before trying to answer "well um.."

"Has this been happening times before like a few months ago or just recently?"

"Well the thing is-"

Barbra seemed too focused to realise that they weren't answering "does she have any medical issues from a few years ago? Does she have allergies?"

"Um.. Dr Lake? We would answer your questions but we don't know much about her" John answered catching the attention of the doctor who raised her brow to that sentence.

Maya quickly jumped in "Shes our foster child she has only been here for a month, and she isn't all that... talkative"

"Oh!" Barbra seemed shocked and embarrassed for not letting then speak. She stood up and assured the two "if that's the case then it might just be homesickness but if not then I believe you might need to take your dau- her to a hospital"

They both nodded their heads and all left the room after Maya kissed Elizabeth's head and left the room.

"Thank you Dr Lake" John said thankfully as he opened the front door for her.

"Anytime and I am really sorry for not letting you two talk" she said instead of talking about her not being their kid. Before she left them be "I can tell you two really care for her, I guess that why it was too hard to tell that she wasn't your kid."

With a final goodbye she left and John let out a breath of air before sitting on the couch helplessly. "What are we gonna do?" His voice cracking slightly.

Her arms wrapped around his side as she tried her best to comfort him "it's gonna be okay. We can only hope now"

- THE NEXT DAY -

The house was Oddly lifeless the next day for a Saturday. The day would usually begin with the family doing some sort of an activity for the day.

Elizabeth was in her room hands were freezing cold and the energy still was drained from her features. Paler than usual her hair somehow became lighter.

Her school bag glowed bright purple, a wisp from her bag slowly stretched from her bag to her heart. The pain grew to be unbearable as it kept feeling like the life within her was being drained quickly.

Breath becoming erratic and uneven, her body writhing and her features kept contorting in pain. As if her will kept trying to fight back against what is trying to kill her.

Wake up.

Wake up.

WAKE UP!

With a loud gasp her eyes flew open, heaving for air she looked around her room her eyes searching for her bag frantically. "Where is it? where is it? Where is it?!" Her eyes finally found the diminishing glow in her bag.

"AHA! There you are!" She said looking into her bag with relief only to change when the amulet flew out and hit her head.

Groaning in pain she tried to grab onto the amulet which was constantly flickering and shaking around the room. Standing on her bed, her eyes followed the amulet before quickly jumping and grabbing hold of it.

Down stairs Maya and John looked upstairs concerned, Maya left her laptop and quickly ran upstairs with her husband not far behind.

"Elizabeth is everything alright-" she stopped once she saw her on the ground face flat. Elizabeth quickly looked up and tried her best to hide the amulet and stop it from moving.

Laughing nervously "hi, um hey! sorry! just got out of bed and fell"

Maya helped her up and Liz kept her hands behind her back still hiding the amulet "are you okay now? You really gave us a big scare!" She asked as she checked Elizabeth temperature, the girls nose scrunched up in discomfort and quickly pushed away her hand.

"I'm fine really! I will be right down stairs thank you bye!" She said quickly pushing out of the bedroom and shutting the door.

sliding down the door she sighed and looked at her amulet "whoever put you in my bag really misses having one of you around huh?"

The amulet had a visible crack in its centre, looking like a scar with its white glow. She noticed it slowly sealing as she felt her self slipping again.

"So they weren't kidding huh? You really have been messed up"

She placed it in her drawer for her to get to later and went downstairs seeing them both waiting patiently, John's face lit up in joy at seeing her "kiddo! You're alright!" He said before engulfing her into a hug.

Shocked she still hugged him back then pulled away "what Happened last night?"

Elizabeth's POV

I didn't need them to tell me what happened because I already knew, well, half knew after falling off of the rope. After that I woke up inside of the chaos realm, at least that is what they called it.

Dardil was the man, well troll I met. I didn't have enough time to know enough about him but he told me enough to know but didn't give me time to process any of what he said.

All I can think about is that amulet upstairs.

'A broken amulet might kill it's wielder when it needs to heal, it will drain them of their energy and power. It will make sacrifices no matter what."

"And no matter what the cost is" finishing his words in a final whisper.

"I'm sorry what was that?"

Shaking my head i smiled "um nothing, continue." His words kept echoing in my head.

"Well" Maya walked into the living room with a tray in her hands. "It was actually a boy"

It was nice to know that Eli was there for me "Oh well Eli is a good friend" I said while drinking some water.

"He was there, yes. But it was actually a boy named jim" wait what? "There were also, Toby, Claire, and Eli. But he seemed to be worried more than the others."

I was confused for a moment but I couldn't help to stop a smile from slowly making its way to my face.

"Hey! You better not already have a boyfriend!" I giggled lightly at him pulling, such a classic father-figure move, Maya quickly interjected.

"You weren't as happy when my dad told me to stay away from you" she said grinning smugly "what caused the change in heart?"

I enjoyed the exchanges between the two compared to the foster parents from before they were more down to earth and seemed like they truly cared and not doing it for the money.

As they continued to bicker a sudden headache hit me and I noticed that Dardil was at the bottom of my stairs waving for me to come over.

I looked over at them and quickly tried to find a way to get them out of the house. I stood up and held my hands together "how about you two go out on a date for the night?"

They looked at me in shock "wait, what?"

This isn't just because I need them out of the house, they needed a day for themselves this entire month has been about me and I couldn't help but feel guilty "guys I really think you need to go out, the past month has been stressful for you two, please have some time for yourselves!"

I could only hope they would say yes "you know what you're right how about it?" He asked Maya who had blank face on her features.

"So you ask me out on a date when Elizabeth tells you to"

Oops..

"And besides if we went or you sure you're gonna be fine, I mean you just started to get better." Her hand was on my shoulder, and I tried my best to seem as okay as possible.

"I'm fine really! You guys can take the night off of foster care business" I slightly winced at my choice of words as I noticed pain flash through their eyes at the mention of it.

John clearly became bummed out immediately "alright... I guess we can go out for an hour or two."

We stood their in uncomfortable silence and I really needed to talk to Dandril. "Well um I am gonna get changed, have fun"

I walked into my room and locked the door "you truly need to manage your time my dear."

I yelped in surprise and saw that the slender troll towering above me in my room. "Have you ever heard of something called acknowledging your presence!" whispered loudly.

"That is exactly what I did!"

I sighed slamming my head against the wall and keeping it there "what has my life come to?" Not acknowledging his presence what so ever. He wasn't here nor is he alive! As rude as I may sound I have to many emotions on my mind to think of how rude I was being.

"What is it now Dandril?" He didn't answer event though he was always talky the last time I saw him "Dandril?".

Looking up I saw my room empty and my shoulders fell, going to my drawer I grabbed the amulet and remembered his words.

'The amulet will sense if you need guidance and will summon the wielder before you'

And I can't deal with you right now!

"Sweetie we are leaving, remember we are just a call away!"

I can't do this! I'm just a child, ugh if only I had never left that orphanage! I-

I know who can help me!

Troll hunter! Find troll hunter! Nice plan but how am I supposed to find him.

Back in the realm they told me about something but what exactly? I don't recall. Come on think, think!

'Wait till night fall'

Alright that's what I gotta do.. wait.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 10.1K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
146K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
1M 42.5K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
226K 9.2K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...