Taron Egerton Imagines

By Kaylakuy

Just some random imagines of the amazing Taron Egerton and his characters. Because, who doesn't need a dose o... More

1. {Taron}
2. {Taron}
3. {Eggsy}
4. {Johnny}
5. {Taron}
6. {Taron}
7. {Dean}
8. {Elton}
9. {Eddie}
10. {Elton}
12. {Robin}
13. {Eggsy}
14. {Eggsy}
15. {Taron}
16. {Taron}
17. {Robin}
18. {Eddie}
19. {Taron}
20. {Eggsy}
21. {Taron}
22. {Asbo}
23. {Elton}
24. {Dean}
25. {Taron}

11. {Taron}

1.9K 26 0
By Kaylakuy

Imagine......

Hearing Taron sing for the very first time. You were completely blown away by it. You had just been cast in Rocketman and were to be doing some singing with Taron as well. But this? You couldn't stop staring at him, as if you were mesmerized.

"What do you think love? Is it edgy enough?" You were brought out of your many thoughts upon Taron suddenly talking to you with a little smirk upon his face. He caught you. Greaaat.

"It was amazing. Really, you can sing! Is there anything you can't do?" You chuckled, feeling completely at home in the studio. You knew this was going to be a crazy, but magical ride.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.5K 3.2K 33
Emmalyn Taylor, a 24 year old airman for the United States Air Force, meets a man who calls himself Thomas Brodie-Sangster. Quickly after meeting, th...
200K 3.9K 29
LyraJ: Just watched Call Me By Your Name and I'm in tears. Such great performances and a beautiful story tchalamet: Glad you liked it β€’β€’β€’ TimothΓ©e Ch...
1M 45.1K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
36.7K 480 27
Leah lived a basic life in USA with her mother, but everything went downhill when her mother was on her way to work and got in a car accident, the do...