Small Talk (Niall Horan)

De criselr

Niall Horan has taken a keen interest on Twitter and Instagram during his time off. During one of his live se... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Epilogue
SEQUEL

Chapter 54

12.4K 321 164
De criselr

*Sofia's P.O.V.*

I made my way back to my seat, a huge smile spread across my face. But even though a smile was plastered on my face, I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss Niall had stolen a few seconds ago. What was he thinking? I mean, yeah, it was sweet and cute, but what if someone saw?

"Bitch..." Vic started smacking my arm as soon as I got back to my seat.

"Let me see the flowers!" Valentina shrieked and took them away from me.

"Stop, stop." I pleaded as Vic continued smacking my arm, I was pretty sure a bruise was already starting to form.

"Everyone thinks you're so lucky, but they don't know the truth." Vic whispered in my ear in a teasing voice.

"Shut the fuck up." I spoke through my teeth.

"He kissed you didn't he?" Victoria suddenly whispered a few seconds later, all of the color drained from my face. Had anybody else noticed?

"Was it really noticeable?" I asked her, my lips quivering. I wasn't even paying attention to the concert now.

"It looked like he kissed your cheek from my point of view, but I know the two of you can't keep away from each other, so I just wanted to ask if he kissed your mouth. Thank you for your answer." She smiled at me, happy that I had just confirmed that he had indeed kissed my lips.

"Did you think anyone else noticed that he kissed my lips instead of my cheek?" I whispered back, already knowing what her answer would be.

"Bitch, you didn't even hide it." Fuck, fuck, fuck.

"It wasn't me. It was him I swear." I spoke, we were so fucked.

"But I bet people will say he was just kissing your cheek. After all, it's not like he would kiss a fan in the lips out of the blue, that's not Niall."

"You're right, you're right."

"And you can always make a TikTok explaining everything. I mean, if you were only just a fan you wouldn't hesitate on making a story time TikTok, so why don't you do one and just tell everyone he kissed your cheek?"

"Yeah, I could do that!" I exclaimed. Why hadn't I thought of that? A lot of people followed me, so I could tell my version of the story and everyone would have to believe it. Because let's be honest, if Niall kissed a fans' lips up on stage, the person wouldn't hesitate to brag about it.

"Now that that's settled, turn your attention back to your boyfriend. He's doing a hell of a performance." Valentina suddenly spoke, she had been listening to our conversation.

"Will do. But first, give me back my flowers." I told her as I took them away from her.

Niall kept looking our way and smiling at me several times throughout the rest of the show. And even though I wanted to be mad at him for possibly outing our secret like that, I couldn't. Whenever I stared into his blue eyes and saw his beautiful smile, I melted away, there was no way I could get mad at him.

"OMG you're so lucky!" The girl behind me exclaimed as soon as the concert ended.

"Yes, you are!" Her friend chimed in as I turned around.

"I know. I honestly can't believe it!" I exclaimed. And it was partially true, I couldn't believe my boyfriend had invited me on stage to sing me a song in front of this many people.

"Wow, it must have been amazing."

"It truly was. I'm still in shock I swear and he kissed my cheek in the end!" I told them. Might as well start lying now.

"We saw that! It looked as if he kissed your lips to be honest."

"I wish." I laughed it off.

"We have to get going. It was so nice meeting you."

"Yeah, we watch your TikToks." The other one admitted.

"Aww thank you for watching them. It means a lot to me!"

"No problem, we love them!"

"Thank you!"

"Bye." They said in unison before leaving.

"Bye." I waved at them as they walked away. And the second they turned away Valentina smacked my ribcage with her elbow.

"Ow, what did you do that for?" I asked her as I rubbed the area.

"He kissed my cheek in the end!" Valentina mocked me.

"I wish." Victoria chimed in, in the same mocking tone.

"Fuck off." I flipped both of them off as the three of us made our way to the area where I had agreed to meet with the rest of the girls that were going to meet Niall.

"Holy shit, it was you!" One of them exclaimed as soon as I got there and she saw the flowers.

"Yeah." I laughed.

"He kissed you!" Another exclaimed. So everyone had seen it.

"My cheek, but yeah he did." I lied again. I couldn't believe how easy lying came to me.

"It looked as if he kissed your lips."

"He didn't. Wish he did though, who wouldn't want to be kissed by Niall?" I spoke and was greeted with a bunch of 'I know' and 'Yeah' since everyone wanted Niall to kiss them. And before Valentina or Victoria could say anything, I shot them a death stare, urging them to stay quiet. And thankfully they did. "So everyone is here?" I asked. "Let's all move to this wall, and make a line." I instructed them as they all started lining up. I gave my bouquet to Valen, knowing that she would take good care of it. "I'll start counting all of us to make sure everyone's here and please show me your bracelet." I continued before I started moving down the line counting heads and making everyone show me their bracelet. I felt like a kindergarten teacher counting all of her students before heading back inside after recess. "And 36. We're all here." I finally finished counting.

"So what's the surprise?" A girl inquired, and it was followed by several girls asking the same thing. It's not like I could tell them, I would have to raise my voice in order t be heard by everyone and the venue still hadn't emptied.

"I'll write it in the group chat. But please don't scream or anything. We don't want to draw attention to ourselves or we won't be able to go to the surprise."

"Okay, we won't say anything." Several girls replied while other nodded. I took out my phone and wrote on the group chat.

S: I got us all a chance to meet Niall and take a picture with him. We'll go in in a couple of minutes. PLEASE DON'T SCREAM OR SAY ANYTHING. And yes, I'm not kidding.

A few seconds later, I saw the smiles on the girls' faces as everyone turned to whisper to each other. At least they weren't screaming.

"Hey guys, can you wait here and make sure no one does anything stupid while I go check to see if everything is ready?" I asked Valen and Vic.

"Sure, you're going to make sure everything is ready." Victoria laughed at me as she made kissing sounds.

"Say hi to your boyfriend for us." Valentina joined in. I swear this two girls would be the death of me. As soon as they saw my death stare they apologized.

"Geez, sorry. Go ahead." Valentina spoke.

"What a lack of sense of humor. But go, we'll keep everyone in check." Victoria followed before I made my way towards backstage, dangling my 'All Access' pass in the security guards' face before she let me in. I went through the doors and made my way towards the room that was set up for the meet and greet.

"Babe!" Niall exclaimed as he saw me and opened his arms to hug me. He had already changed his clothes and he had also put on a lot of cologne from what I could smell.

"Niall! Everyone saw!!" I shrieked as I returned the hug.

"No they didn't. The flowers covered us, I swear."

"Um no they didn't. Several girls already asked me if you kissed my lips. I told them you kissed my cheek by the way, so please go along with my lie." I pleaded.

"I'm sorry. I honestly thought they wouldn't be able to see us."

"It's okay baby don't worry. I loved your surprise, it was amazing!" I told him before planting my lips on him. I had been dying to do that since he had stolen that kiss on stage, leaving me craving for more. After kissing for a few minutes, our lips finally parted.

"I should probably go and get the girls." I told him.

"Yeah, you should. I'll see you back here." Niall laughed.

"Vic, Valen and I will be the last ones in line. So that we can stay here afterwards."

"Sounds great." Niall spoke and just before I could turn around to leave he kissed me one more time.

"Nialler now I really have to go." I spoke in between kisses.

"Fine, go, go." He replied as we broke apart and I turned around to go and get the girls. I felt a smack on my butt and I immediately turned my head around, to find Niall smirking.

"Sorry, couldn't help it." He answered while I just shook my head and laughed.

The meet and greet went great. The girls were all really excited and couldn't believe they were meeting Niall Horan and getting to take a picture with him. Everyone got to take an individual photo with him with their own phones. For those who didn't have a phone or had a shitty camera, I lended the person in charge of taking the pictures my phone so that everyone could have a good quality picture. I promised to send them all to the group chat as soon as we were done and by mail too. It was an awesome experience, watching everyones' smiles as they took pictures with Niall and watch them fulfill their dreams of meeting him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey there guys! Thank you so much for all the love you're giving my story, can't believe it's almost at 50,000 reads! It means a lot to me. For all the new readers, I update daily! How are you enjoying the story so far? If you have any suggestion about something you'd like me to include be sure to leave it in the comments! I'm really hoping you enjoy it and any suggestions and/or grammar corrections are more than welcome. Don't forget to follow me, vote and comment, it really helps me out and I'd love to hear your thoughts! If you're obsessed with 1D make sure to check my TikTok account, I upload daily vids of the boys, it's @cristylealr

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

700K 13.9K 66
'The arena was huge. I mean, I knew this girl was famous, but this is as big as the stadiums I would play in during my One Direction days, and those...
391K 7.7K 91
Unlike his two best friends, Zayn and Niall, Harry has always had stage fright. However, he is definitely not camera shy. What happens when Harry's n...
10.6K 120 71
114K 2.1K 28
So if we knew all along, why did it take so long? We've known it since we were young, so why did it take so long? *^*^*^* Friendship is a connectio...