ATEEZ ONESHOTS

By Mother_Atiny

Written for kpop boy group, 에이티즈! Imagines, One-shots, Reactions, and more! °。°。°。°。°。°。°。゜。°。°。°。 Requests... More

Authors Note
𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠 (김홍중)
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐰𝐚 (박성화)
𝐉𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐮𝐧 𝐇𝐨 (정윤호)
𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐞𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐠 (강여상)
𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢 𝐒𝐚𝐧 (최산)
𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐢𝐧 𝐆𝐢 (송민기)
𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐨𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 (정우영)
𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐨 (최종호)
𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐙 𝐚𝐬...
Hongjoong as your boyfriend
Seonghwa as your boyfriend
Yunho as your boyfriend
Yeosang as your boyfriend
San as your boyfriend
Mingi as your boyfriend
Wooyoung as your boyfriend
Jongho as your boyfriend
ATEEZ as Parents
𝐎𝐓𝟖
ATEEZ Reaction
ATEEZ
𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐞
ATEEZ Dating Game
ATEEZ Dating Game
What even is this?
Authors Note
Requests and such
New Ateez story?
✨Author's Note✨
Surprise!
HEY LISTEN !

5.1K 82 40
By Mother_Atiny

You and your husband have been married for a year, and you have quite a surprise in store for him. It had always been your dream to have a child, but every time you tried, it just didn't work out.  

Seonghwa and you always talked in the past about having a family and lots of children, but now you guys don't talk about it because it's just too depressing, especially for Seonghwa because he always wanted children and you couldn't get pregnant.

But today was special because you had been keeping it a secret for about 2 weeks now that you were going to have a baby, and you were going to surprise him on your anniversary with the pregnancy announcement.

So once he left and headed to the studio, you got out of bed and put on this shirt:

You laughed as you looked in the mirror, you imagined your large belly sticking out and smiled softly. After you finished getting dressed you went shopping to get Seonghwa a gift so you bought him a Gucci watch and a toothless plushie, although he was a grown man he still liked it when you bought him plushies or cute things.

Once you got home, you wrapped the toy and watch in gold wrapping paper and placed it on the marble counter. You were bored so you laid on the couch for a while and watched a drama while you waited for Seonghwa, while you were watching you got a text from Seonghwa saying he was going to be late tonight and he was sorry about forgetting about your anniversary.

You rolled your eyes annoyed and decided to bring him food at the studio, you ordered food and grabbed his gift then you made your way to the studio. The rain poured on the windshield of the car as you drove, you liked the rain it reminded you of the day that you two met.

The rain poured and thunder boomed outside, the sky was grey as you looked up and grabbed your jacket and umbrella and walked outside. You walked down the sidewalk to a small convenience store close to your house, you just wanted to buy yourself some cheap snacks but in the end, you got a boyfriend.

You smiled as you recalled the memory, its hard to believe that was only 4 years ago when you met the love of your life.

You arrived at the studio and stepped out, you zipped up your poofy jacket and walked inside carrying the food you had bought enough in order to feed all of the boys, they would probably be starving after practicing all day.

"Hello!" You yelled walking into the practice room, the boys were sweaty and tired looking.

Seonghwa walked over to you and squeezed you into a hug, "Babe, I missed you" he kissed your forehead. His eyes got huge when he saw the food boxes.

"You brought food!" He exclaimed happily, the boys crowded around him.

You set the food down on the table and the boys quickly started eating, they were starving.

San reached for some chicken as Yeosang was and that started a small argument between the two, "San, give me the chicken" Yeosang said with gritted teeth.

"Nope" San said sassily.

You looked at the boys and cleared your throat, they looked at you with wide eyes.

"Are you guys children?" You laughed as you eyed the chicken.

"No, but its the last piece of chicken" Yeosang whined, you pushed over another food box and opened it, inside there was some more chicken you had decided to order extra so that they could all eat until they were full.

"Aww Y/n, thank you" Yeosang beamed, "You're going to be an amazing mom someday" he smiled.

You choked on your drink, you had almost forgotten about that. 

"Hey Seonghwa, I got you some presents you giggled as you opened your purse and pulled out the package and handed it to him. He smiled sweetly and opened the gift, "Y/n! Thank you! I love it!" He stood up and walked past you, "I got you a gift too!" he handed you a small pink package that was beautifully wrapped.

You smiled as you opened the package, inside was a gold chain and on the end was a mother of pearl that shined in the light.

"Seonghwa, I love mother of pearl!" You jumped up and hugged him, "I have another present for you though" you stood in front of him and started unzipping your coat.

Seonghwa eyed you nervously and stopped you from unzipping all the way, "Um, babe shouldn't we do that when it's more private" he looked over at the boys who were watching silently.

"Oh Seonghwa, I'm not stripping for you" You laughed and unzipped your coat, you pointed at the shirt beneath it and he looked at it for a moment and he looked at you confused.

He sighed heavily and turned around to sit down, he looked like he saw a ghost.

"Seonghwa, what's wrong?" You asked, your eyes were full of tears. You thought maybe he didn't want a baby after all.

Seonghwa looked at you and began to cry, he held his face in his hands as you walked over to him and hugged him tightly.

"Are you unhappy?" 

He wiped his eyes and looked up at you, "No, I'm crying because I'm just so happy...we are finally having a baby" he cried happily.

You hugged him and kissed his cheek, "Yes, we are" you looked at the boys who were still sitting silently watching you, "And you guys are going to be uncles!" you laughed.

The boys looked dumbfounded but Mingi was the first to say something, "So a baby, are you going to name it after me?" he cockily smiled.

Jongho flicked the back of his head, "Shut up, Mingi" Hongjoong grumbled.

You put your hands on your hips and gave the boys the stink eye, "Why do you all seem so depressed about it?" You asked.

"Will you still take care of us?" Yunho asked with a pouty face.

Seonghwa laughed and looked at you, you rolled your eyes and sat down.

"Listen up boys" you tapped the table with your finger, pretending to grab their attention, "No matter what, I will always bring you guys food but you guys need to grow up. I won't be here forever" you laughed.

The boys all started talking at once. They were talking frantically about how you shouldn't say that you won't be here forever.

"Calm down! I'll still bring you food" You exclaimed. The boys agreed and finally started smiling.

"I'm gonna be an uncle~". Wooyoung said in a sing-songy voice.

Everyone laughed and shortly after they got back to practicing, you hugged Seonghwa and gave him a kiss on the lips. You had decided you were going to go home and rest. You had an early start tomorrow for work and you didn't want to be late.

Seonghwa touched your belly and smiled, "My baby is in there" he laughed.

You nodded your head and kissed him again before you left and went home.

A/n: Hello! Yes I wrote a pregnancy imagine because I wanted to, also I love kids and I want to start a family of my own so I'm sorry if you guys don't like pregnancy stuff but I do so thank you for reading!

I also wanted to say thank you to my 23 followers! I have never, ever had this many followers for my writing and I truly feel so happy that people enjoy my work.

Thank you!

Love, 

Raini

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 1.6K 28
ateez mpreg oneshots Includes the following: Fluff Angst Smut Requests are open! Please note that this DOES NOT tie around with the actual ateez...
55.2K 776 27
-Member x Reader -fluff, smut, angst, suggestive -still posting (requests open!) #1 in 'ateezfluff' #3 in 'ateezfanfiction' #10 in 'mingi' #16 in 'sa...
158K 1.7K 26
(@woahhwa on tumblr) contains mature content; read at your own consent; requests open :D
9.5K 357 24
But this can't be. I never thought of anyone the way I think of Hongjoong. I love him sincerely with all my heart as a friend. This love is only fr...