Real Horror Stories

Por VirtualPhantom

This is a Collection of Real Life Horror stories. These stories are told by various different people who pers... Mais

1: The Possessed Girl
2: House of Demons
4: The Possessed Friend
5: The Person In The Dark
6: Roommate
7: Kitchen Nightmare
8: The Haunted Room
9: The Man From The Dream
10: The Boy With No Eyes
11: The Invisible Patient
12: A Girl And Her Dog
13: The Faceless Figure
14: Evil Doppelganger
15: The Tinder Date
16: Black and White People
17: Premonition
18: Abandoned Phone
19: The Forest
20: Downstairs
21: The Old Women
22: Sister
23: Humanoid Figure
24: The Black Man
25: Mother
26: The Strange Man from My Childhood
27: My Grandma's House
28: My Friend Bosco
29: The Old Woman Watching Me
30: Demonic Creatures
31: 5th Floor
32: Hello...
33: Sleep Paralysis
34: The Cemetery
35: Hide and Seek
36: My Child's Ghost

3: The Stranger in the Elevator

19.9K 450 125
Por VirtualPhantom

"I heard this when I was in Korea. One day a girl was walking home late night after work or something. It was dark and around midnight. She lived an apartment where they had elevator. 

She got in the elevator and when the door was about to close, a strange man with very red hoodie entered the elevator. He apologized for scaring her and asked which floor she is heading to, without making an eye contact. She told him out of fear and the man casually press the button and the one below. 

As they were on the way, he asked her for her cell phone if he could use it but she declined out of suspicious and isolated herself in the corner. After seconds of silence, elevator arrived to the floor below the one girl was heading to and the door opened. 

The guy slowly walked out of the door and turned around facing toward the elevator and the girl, and just stared at her without any movement. Slowly the door started to close and from the gap, she could see him turning around heading for up-stairs... pulling a knife out of his pocket."

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

15.4K 988 76
Ready to read some amazing scary stories? Hope you are cause I've just prepared a variety of them just for you! Make yourself comfortable but connect...
7K 800 19
A collection of different stories. Mundane and macabre. Mischievous and malevolent. "Safe," not for those who have yet to leave.
120 9 8
Interested in the unknown? Dare to see the nightmares that swarm the mind? If you're brave enough, open the pages and brace yourself for the darkness...
265 40 20
Step into the world of the unknown with a spine-tingling collection of ghost stories that will leave you questioning reality. These easy-to-read tale...