The Heartbreaker's Heart Stea...

By chaexjune

💔💕 He breaks every girl's heart, And now he is going to steal a girl's heart again, But the girl will brea... More

đź’” Introduction đź’•
1: He's the Heartbreaker
2: She's the Heartbreaker
3: He's the Heart Stealer
4: He's the Heartthrob
5: She's the Kind-Hearted One
6: She's the Heartbroken One
7: He's Got to Learn
8: She's Got No Idea
9: He's Got An Idea
10: She's Heartless
11: He's Heartless
12: Touch Her Heart
13: His Heart Changes
14: Her Words Hurt
15: He's Had Enough
16: She's Had Enough
17: He's With Her
18: She's With Him
19: His Heartache
21: She's Confused
22: He's Confirmed
23: She's Heartbroken Again
24: He's the Heart Healer?
25: He's the Right One?
26: His Angel
27: Her Sweet Surrender
28: She's No Angel
29: She's the Heart Stealer
30: She Loves Him?
31: She Misses Him
32: He's Back
33: His Rose
34: Her Ironman
35: He's the Loverboy
36: She's a Sweetheart
37: He's Alright...
38: She's Okay...
39: He Got Plan
40: She Got Nothing
41: He's Ready
42: She's Unprepared
43: She's in the Rain
44: He's in Confusion
45: Her Lie
46: His Try
47: What Her Heart Wants
48: What His Head Says
49: Break Her Heart
50: Losing Him
51: Without Him
52: Find Her
53: Need Him
54: Need Her
55: He Will
56: Take Care of Her
57: She Will
58: Make Him Remember
59: She Forgives
60: He Forgets
61: She Doesn't Even Know
62: He Doesn't Understand
63: She's Strong Enough
64: He's Good Enough
65: His Heartbeat
66: She's His Heartbreaker
67: He's Her Heart Stealer
68: The Heartbreaker's
69: Heart Stealer
70: I'm the One, You're a Ten
❤

20: Her Heartbeat

1.4K 101 31
By chaexjune

I think my heart got lost
I wish it wasn't like this
F**k, I'm sorry that we met
I guess it's just bad timing, yeah
I think my heart got lost
So tell me if you find it

Jeon Jungkook's POV

Everyone around me seem to have fun and happy to get the chance to be among 1,000 lucky people to enter the theme park today for its 10 year anniversary. I was dragged along into the crowd by Seokjin hyung and Jisoo noona. They thought I need to have some fun there so they asked Namjoon hyung for an extra ticket for me.

We were already there for a half an hour but I still did not go into any of the houses at the theme park. Nothing seemed to be interesting to me for now. Even though Namjoon hyung had designed the theme park all by himself, yes he designed it 10 years ago when he was just 18. His father is a successful businessman who ventured in the theme park franchise in the country for almost 25 years.

When Namjoon hyung came up with the idea of building a theme park full of different kind of houses, his father gave him a chance to make his idea a reality. With that, The Mono House became a popular destination for people of various ages to explore the new style of theme park. There are five different big houses in Mono that are called House of Horror, House of Mirrors, House of Maze, House of Magic, and...the one that I hate the most right now; House of Love.

"Jungkook, come on try any one of the houses. You haven't gone into one yet.", Jisoo noona said to me as she saw me wandering off looking at everyone in the theme park.

I smiled faintly as I shook my head. "What's the use of coming here if you don't go into one? Come on, I tell you. If you want a relaxing one, go for the House of Magic. That one is the easiest for you to explore. If you want something challenging, it's House of Maze. If you want something challenging with more complex illusion, go for House of Mirrors. But if you want the best experience of all, House of Horror. They have a lot of different rooms in there and a lot of ghosts.", she explained about the houses to me.

I nodded and asked, "How about House of Love?"

She paused before answering, "I...don't think you want to go into that one. I mean...that house can be entered if you have a partner."

I nodded in understanding before I turned to look at the house behind me, House of Horror. Just as I looked at it, I saw someone I have been avoiding from meeting. Chaeyoung.

Seokjin hyung saw them too and signalling Jisoo noona to distract my attention back. But then, I saw who she is queueing there with. Jaehyun. With some of their other friends, precisely Jaehyun's friends. I knew them all, we were from the same high school though.

Park Chaeyoung's POV

I got excited as I entered the Mono House with Jaehyun and his friends. I never have a chance to go to a theme park before. Let alone a famous one like Mono. Jaehyun said he got free tickets for us to enter today for the theme park's 10th anniversary. I was so excited even from the morning. Luckily I am not needed to go to the bakery on Sunday so he brought me here tonight with him.

"Okay, what do you want to try first?", he asked me but one of his friends butt in to answer. "House of Horror!! I bet that's the best house we should go for.", Ten said loudly to all of us.

"House of Horror, you said it!", Lucas replied as Jaehyun smiled at me following his friends and front of us.

I looked around before I see how the House of Horror is like. "Jaehyun, I want to go to the other house..."

"We'll go there after this one, okay?", he cut me off as he held my hand to queue up at the entrance of the House of Horror.

I pouted at him. Then, he leaned close to my side and whispered something to comfort me.

"Okay?", he asked and I smiled as a response.

"Alright, the ten of you can come in first. We'll wait for another ten people to join you inside.", the staff that takes care of the people entering the house said close to my ears making me realized that the ten people are including me and Jaehyun.

We walked in passing the entrance gate hearing a voice repeating the same thing to us, "Welcome to Mono: The House of Horror."

The dim light made me a bit scared but I tried to stay calm as Jaehyun is beside me holding my hand.

"This is going to be great."

"I can't wait to meet the ghosts!"

"Are we allowed to punch them if we want to?"

All the chatters around me made me worried of what this house has in store for us. I hope it is not too scary for my scaredy-cat ass or I will run away from here as soon as I can.

"Please come forward, Horror Seekers! Welcome your fellow seekers in.", the staff said through the mic as I looked back to see another ten people entering the house behind us. "Alright, now that all of you 20 Horror Seekers are here, please listen well to the Horror Voice before I let all of you go further into the House. I remind you, it is important to listen to the Voice before you explore further inside. So, prepare your ears.", he continued before leaving us in the dark.

Yes, the dim light is not here anymore. It has gone dark now and a white noise is heard. It slowly turned into a female voice similar to the one that welcomed us earlier. So, that is the Horror Voice.

I listened to every bit of the words she said until she finished it all. She was just telling us about the rooms in that house and how we should explore all of them in brief. No words on any precaution to be taken serious or any words of telling us to not hurt the ghosts. It made me feel more worried now.

"Let's go.", Jaehyun said to me as he started to walk. Me, on the other hand, reluctantly makes a step following him. God, please make me strong to face whatever coming for me here.

"How do we know where to go in the dark?", I slowly complained but Jaehyun giggled at me. "These lights can help us.", he said as he pointed to the small lights above us.

I shook my head. "They're not enough.", I said but he shushed me. "It's haunted house. Too many lights won't make it haunting.", he told me making me had to keep my mouth shut after that. Can't he see me being scared? Come on, Jaehyun.

I kept following him as he entered the first room with the others. He seemed to be enjoying this haunted house but I definitely did not feel the same. My hands started shaking as we got into the room that looked like a hospital ward which was abandoned.

It was not too dark and I can see the beds in there. I watched around without touching anything and felt weird that the others can easily touch things in the room. I felt like I was the only one being scared there.

Just when we passed the second bed in the large hospital ward room, the lights started to go off. I screamed a little and stayed frozen where I have been standing. A screeching noise bothered my ears and then, I saw a wheelchair coming towards me slowly by itself.

I cannot see anything else as the spotlight only shone on the wheelchair on my way. I tried to call Jaehyun and hold tighter to him but I was shocked to find that no one is beside me. My hands were flailing around in the air without being hold by anyone.

"Jaehyun?", my voice was automatically inaudible as the wheelchair stopped right in front of me. "No...", I turned around to run back to the door we entered from earlier. I did not care about other things anymore at this moment. I just want to get out of this haunted house, that's it!

With or without Jaehyun, I MUST find my way out of here. So when I reached the door I entered earlier, I felt someone grabbed my wrist making me almost screaming. I shut my eyes until I felt like someone's arms are engulfing me trying to comfort my scared self.

"Jae..."

"It's me, Jungkook. You want to get out of here, are you?", his voice cut me off when I thought that he was Jaehyun. "I know a shortcut.", he said to me in whisper.

I nodded as I let my face buried on his chest. I tightened my grip on him without looking around. It is dark in there and only certain places have lights on them. I am surely not going to open my eyes until I am free from here.

"Loosen your hold on me. I can't move, Chaeyoung.", he said but I shook my head. "I'm scared.", I couldn't hide how scared I am right now. I heard his chuckle before he said, "It's alright. I'll hold your hand until we get out, okay?" I opened my eyes a little to see him.

Then, he slowly stepped back from me and held both of my hands leading me to the second hospital bed in the ward.

"Jungkook, why are we walking here?", I whisper yelled at him.

"Shh....stay quiet. No one knows this passage.", he said as he crouched down to the small door near the bed. It looked like a door of a kid's playhouse. How did he know about this door though?

"Come on, before a ghost find you.", he told me making me quickly scooched down for the door following him.

Jeon Jungkook's POV

I chuckled as I watched her wiping her tears away after we got out of the House of Horror. I tried to look around to find Seokjin hyung and Jisoo noona but they aren't anywhere in sight. I told them to wait for me out here after I went to this house.

While I was looking around, Chaeyoung suddenly hit my shoulder and stared me down. "How did you know that shortcut?", she asked.

"Jisoo noona told me.", I replied shortly. "She's Namjoon hyung's cousin and Namjoon hyung is one of my best friends. His family owns Mono.", I added the explanation to her.

"Oh, okay. Anyway, who are you here with? A girl or a friend?", she asked as she looked around me to find if anyone is waiting for me.

I laughed at her question. "What kind of question is that? I'm here with Jisoo noona and Jin hyung actually but...I don't know where they went to. Maybe the House of Love, couples surely go there, right?", I said to her to make sure our conversation is not so serious.

"Oh..okay. I thought you came here with some girls.", she replied making me brushed the back of my hair as a response.

"How about you? You're here with...?", I asked even though I knew it already.

"I'm here with my boyfriend, Jaehyun. And some of our friends.", she said as she looked at the door of the House of Horror. "Looks like they're still stuck inside.", she added as she looked at her watch.

I stayed quiet beside her not knowing how to continue our conversation anymore.

"Have you gone to all of the houses?", Chaeyoung asked me.

"Oh..no. I...didn't go to all of them yet. Actually, I was just third wheeling here and I don't really want to have fun.", I told her the truth while showing her a smile at the end of my words. "How about you? Have you gone to all of them?", I took a chance to ask her the same question.

Chaeyoung shook her head. "I'd like to go to the House of Love after this.", she said without hiding her wide smile. "Oh, do you want to join us? I mean...the more, the merrier. Since Jisoo unnie and Jin oppa aren't here, maybe you can join us for a while.", she added.

I silently cursed in my heart but I showed her a smile and rejected her offer. "Jisoo noona told me that you need a partner to enter that house. I don't have one, I can't enter it.", I told her and her face changed.

"For real?", she asked and I nodded at her. "Well then, you shouldn't be a playboy and find your real love, Jeon Jungkook.", she said after that making me a bit hurt inside.

"I found it but...when I almost got it...I lose it.", I told her and she gave me a look of sympathy. I did not want that kind of look. I wanted a look of realization from her. A look that she gives when she realizes that I really love her. And that look...is not seen now.

"Hey, babe!", Jaehyun appeared from behind us startling Chaeyoung. He hugged her and kissed her cheek right in front of me before his eyes met mine. "Oh, hey! Jungkook, right?", he asked and I nodded with expressionless look given at him.

Chaeyoung seemed to be shocked to know Jaehyun knew who I am.

"Chae, Jungkook studied at the same school with me but we never got into the same class. He's too smart.", he revealed to Chaeyoung. It seemed like she never talked about me to Jaehyun before this. Jaehyun did not know I am working at the bakery she managed for. It made me wonder...am I really never a part of Euphoria? Never a part of her staff there?

"I think I have to go now, Chaeyoung. I'll see you next time?", I said as I pretend to be late for something by looking at my watch with a surprised face.

After I waved a goodbye to her, I walked away without looking at them and went straight to my car. As I sat on the driver seat, I recalled what happened between me and Chaeyoung. I wondered if she really never felt anything for me. I wondered if her heart never raced because of me. I wondered...if her rapid heartbeat in the house was because she was really scared nor because she felt secure in my arms.

❤❤❤

Jungkook is hurting badly here. 😢

🤗🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 490 15
*completed* Just when you had everything together and finally had mustered up the courage, you went back to your old home, trying to figure out just...
317K 9.2K 70
❝I never loved you...and I would never love you, Jeon.❞ -Lisa - Jungkook ❝Playboy. Think first. Loving you is a waste of time. Disgusting...❞ -Rosé...
112K 8.2K 74
A guy who is not ordinary. Already 155 years old of age but does not look ageing. Looks just like 25. A 25 years old girl who is just ordinary. Her b...
3K 184 24
[COMPLETE] A BTS story. JiminXReader You and Jimin live in two very different world and rules. He lives the high privileged life and he can't see the...