Blind By Love

By love_angell20

"This is Rumaan's child" I heard mama said. I didn't look up at her. I keep my head lowered. because I didn't... More

prologue
1. Our first night. he left
2. waiting for him
3. After 8 years
4. Did he forget?
5. Their nikah
6. talk to me
7. Chocolate ice cream
8. Divorce?
9. Her confession. his promised.
10. Green signal.
11. Closeness
12. Lizard prank | maintain some distance
13. Don't show me your face again
Thank you
14. kiss me!!
15. Not first but second kiss
16. Open your eyes/ drunk!!
17. I want you!
18. Ellen. marriage proposal
19. party part 1
20. party part 2
21. Birthday gift
Author's Note.
22. All mine / All yours
23. Romance
24. Good bye Ellen
25. jealousy.
26. Your my secret / Date
27. New trouble Ariba
28. misunderstanding
29. Asking forgiveness
30. Hana VS Ariba
31. hurt and pain
32. Distance
33. Breaking point
New stories prologue
34. Completely broken
35. broken souls
Happy note
36. Winning her again
37. She's afraid of me!?
38. Be strong!
39. Regretting
40. Our baby
41. Give me last chance / final decision
42. Dua / Momin
43. divorce papers!
44. Till baby's birth
45. Back to home
46. Parents graves
47. Hana's hatred
48. Prove her wrong
49. Rahmaan's struggle
50. His pain / her happiness
51. Beautiful moments
52. Torture night for maan
54. It's suffocating!
55. Our end.
covers
56. Blind by love. part 1
57. blind by love. part 2
Epilogue.
Changing name.
Bonus chapter.
sequel / New stories.

53. On the edge of losing

22K 1.3K 260
By love_angell20

Assalamualaikum

Hi.

So you guys successed to persuade me to update today by your votes and comments.. I'm impressed 😜😍

In the previous chapter many of you were angry at hana and maybe... In this too🤐

Enjoy my lovelies 😘💞

********

Hana's POV

"Not really! Honestly I'm not satisfie with that results" I said with sad voice to Kulsum. On the call.

"I know but like I said that you can't expect top results on this stage of life of yours.. your pregnant and going through with so much so you have to be thankful that you still got 80%.. and here I'm happy with my 68%" she said happily. I shook my head.

How can someone happy getting 68 percentage?

I wonder. Cause I will faint if i were in her place.

"Your always like this.. never care about your percentage.. just want to pass no matter what your percentage will be" I said in annoyingly.

"Oh please miss topper! I'm not like you na shukri ( ungrateful ) I'm happy with my result and you should be too" she scoff while saying.

"Leave it.. tell me when will you be coming?" Kulsum asked. Changing topic. Today was her mahndi.

"Don't know.. after 5pm I guess" I replied.

"Hana.. Don't be late you know I won't apply mahndi if you don't come before 5" she threatened. I smiled at her demands and nodded as if she was seeing me.

"Okay baba... I will come" I said smiling. Like me she also don't have many friends. I'm her bestie like she's mine. and in our wedding we need our bestie most. Right?

After sometime talking we hang up the call and that's when bell rang. I went to open the door.

"Mama baba" I exclaimed with happiness. I hugged mama and gave baba also a side hug and asked about there health while walking inside.

"Where is rahmaan?" Mama asked after sometime.

"Maybe in his office" I said shrugging.

"Hmm" was all she said. I quickly change the topic asking about the wedding.

We were talking about what happened in those 3 days without them when door bell again rang this time mama went to open the door.

"Rahmaan" we heard mama's loud voice and baba and I ran to the front door only to see someone taking rahmaan inside.

"What happened to him?" Mama asked worriedly cupping his face.

"Mama I'm fine.. nothing happened to me" Maan replied. We can clearly see he leaned his weight on that person.

"We can see how fine you are" now baba said scolding tone. and turned to that man who made rahmaan sat on sofa while mama sat beside him.

"What happened to him Ali?" baba asked him.

"Sir.. he had High fever since yesterday.. I told him to take rest but still he came to attend a meeting.. however he finished meeting and as the client went out of the conference room he fainted and then I called the doctor and after that he wanted to go to his job but I called his boss and told him that he isn't well and when his boss said it's fine for him to take leave then he agreed to came home." Ali informed and then explained.

"Ya Allah! Kyu Gaye tum office jab tabiyat theek na thi ( why you went to office if you weren't feeling well )" mama scolded him while checking his temperature placing her hand on his forehead.

"Mama ab mai theek Hun (I'm fine now)" Maan said in low voice.

I just stood there watching them. I don't know what to say. Last night he cook for me. And as far i know even he didn't sleep last night. He was fine then. Then suddenly what happened to him now?

Is he lying?

My thoughts interrupted by Ali who's staring at me -not in bad way- but his stare make me feel like he was searching something.

"Take him to his room ali" baba order to ali. He looked at baba and nodded.

Maan stood up and his eyes met mine. I look at him for second before looking away. Ali took him to his room.

**************

Rahmaan's POV

I wake up at 4:30 in the evening. And took shower. I was feeling better now. After mama feed me with her hand she gave me medicine and then I slept.

In all the time I waited for hana to come to see me but she didn't. Even when I was in living room I haven't seen a single concern in her face but a doubt. which hurt me.

I came out of my room to go to hana. What if she didn't come to me I can go to her. Though I was missing my baby's kicks. I smiled and was about to open her bedroom door I stopped.

"I don't believe him.. he must be laying to get my attention.. but he doesn't know that he cannot fool me anymore.." I heard Hana's hateful voice filled with venom which make me sick to the core.

She thinks I'm lying about my illness.

"I don't care if he is really ill.. it's none of my concern.. anyways chal bye.. I will meet you there soon" she said.

She doesn't care if I'm really ill. It's none of her concern. I repeated her words in my mind to believed but I couldn't.

I was standing there like a statue. When suddenly door open and hana came out. She was looking beautiful. In orange colour dress. She had makeup. She looked stunning. And we can tell by looking at her that she was happy to go somewhere. And now I can believed in her words She doesn't care if I'm really ill... It's none of her concern

"Where are you going?" I asked ignoring all the hurt.

"None of your business" came her replied harshly. And she look at me mocking.

"Look like your fever is gone.. I guess it's only came for few hours.. right?" She asked mockingly.

"Yeah.. and now I'm feeling good" I replied smiling.

"Huh? You really think I can believe in your lie.? I know you were laying just to get my attention.. listen rahma..."

"You must be getting late hana... I think you should go where your going" I cut her off. I don't think I can bear this anymore.

"Yea!" she said making displeased face. I just gave her smiled hiding my pain. And she walked away from there.

★★★★★

It's 9pm yet hana didn't come home. I know she went for Kulsum's mehndi -mama told me- but still I was worried for her. I called Kareem chacha and he told me she sent him back and didn't tell him with whom she will come.

Since she left I wasn't in peace. I was feeling my body still burning with fever but I don't want to rest. Mama came to check up on me and told me to rest. I assured her that I was fine and sent her back to her room and here im pacing in my room while trying to call her.

"Why the hell she isn't picking my calls" yelling in frustration i was about to throw my phone when I heard car screeching sounds. Without looking through window I ran outside.

As I came to porch I felt all the air knock in my chest and heart clenched painfully seeing hana in muneeb's arms.

Her both hands were on muneeb's shoulders. While muneeb held her by her waist. They both were too close for me to handle. I felt my blood started boiling. My whole inside turned into fire. I was burning from inside. I didn't know it was because of my fever or the jealousy I was feeling. I couldn't bear this anymore. I clenched my jaw and fist. But Before I could do anything hana's head snapped toward me as if she sense my gaze. She instantly moved away from him. He also saw me.

"Good night princess" muneeb said and hopped inside his car after Hana nodded. And drove away from there.

Hana look at me before straighten up herself and started walking inside. As she was about to past me I grabbed her Both arms and pinned her to the wall.

"What...?" I didn't let her chance to say something.

"What were you doing with him at this time?" I yelled. She flinched her eyes widened.

****
Author's POV

Rahmaan was too angry. And hana can see this. It's nothing like rahmaan was thinking it's just hana was about to fall as she steps outside the car but muneeb held her before she fall. But hana didn't wanted to explain herself to him.

Hana couldn't help but scared as she saw him looking them with rage And for their good more like muneeb's good he left before rahmaan lost his control but now hana knew that she have to face his rage.

"It's none of your....."

"Enough is enough hana" he shouted making her flinch again. she eyes closed for second in fear.

"Do you know how much I was worried for you? No! You don't know cause your busy with that muneeb! I'm enduring everything your throwing at me! Your harsh behaviour your hatred! Everything But not this hana! No! I can't take this!" He started shouting pinning her to the wall. His gripped on her arms were tight but not to cause her pain.

"I didn't tell you to take all this! Why are you bearing all this! Just leave me alone!" She shouted back at him.

"No! I can't leave you! Your my wife! And I can't see you with anyone else!" He paused and cupped her face. And said softly "Why don't you understand this thing hana. You can do whatever you want with me, you want to hurt me beat me you can I won't say anything to you I won't complaint! but please don't do this! I can't see you with him after knowing his feelings toward you! All the time when I see you with him an unknown fear started Crawling inside me.. making my heart hurt.. i can't lose yo..." She pushed him and cutting him off.

"You've already lost me! And it's nothing what I've endured! You hurted me even more! You have crossed every limits in hurting me!" She came forward and grabbed his collar pulling him down to her face.

"What do you think I didn't know your intentions? From the beginning I knew that you only want me to fulfill your lust! still in my blinded love I did everything, thinking you will start loving me one day! But no! In return I got your disloyalty! Everytime you choose that Ariba over me! You kissed her infront of me!!! I felt like dying. And you never cared.. And that time your the one who told me that I can't stop you from doing anything! So now I'm telling you the same! You can't stop me from doing anything! If I want to spend my time with him I will! If I want to marry him I will! If i want to sleep with him I wi...." Hana was shouting in full rage. She didn't know what she was saying but her each and every words like acid for his heart. But as the last sentence came out of her mouth he lost it. He felt his soul ripped out of him.

"Hana!" Screaming her name rahmaan raised his hand to slapped her but stopped in the middle air.

I can't hurt her

One voice from his heart spoke and he couldn't slapped her. Hana was watching him with wide eyes. She thought rahmaan will slapped her. But as he stopped she stare at him in disbelief. Here she only sees that rahmaan was about to raise his hand on her but not his face which was showing pure agony clearly.

"Why did you stop? Slap me! This was the only thing you haven't done! Now come on do this also! I want to see how low you can go" She yelled angrily. Rahmaan fist his hand and closed his eyes to calm down. Opening his eyes he looked at her softly gulping his self-respect his pain his anger he sighed.

"No. I'm...im sor.. sorry " he managed to say those words and gulped his sorrowful lump again.

"Sorry!? Yes! The only thing you can do is asking sorry after your every sin. but hear me this time clearly rahmaan! If you try to control me or question me about whom im with then the next thing you will know that I left your house! And no one can bring me here again not even mama baba" saying this she ran inside.

Rahman fall on the floor holding his head in his hand as his knees seems to couldn't hold his own weight

"..You can't stop me from doing anything! If I want to spend my time with him I will! If I want to marry him I will! If i want to sleep with him I wi...."

Hana's words started echoing in his head causing him to lose his sanity. He pulled his hair to reduce his pain but it felt like increasing every second.

"Please don't do this hana please! I'm losing myself! I'm losing it! And if I lose myself then I know I will lose you! And I don't want to lose you"

He mumbled and felt tears started falling down his cheeks. He can take everything but not hana being with someone else. That thing was too much for him to bear.

He already had a feeling that he came to the edge of losing his everything, but he still wanted to fight for her but if hana play this card with him -being with muneeb- then surly he will lose.

He looked up at the sky.

"Ya allah! Ya Allah (oh god) Please help me! Give me strength to endure this pain! Don't make me lose it" looking at the sky a painful whisper left his mouth with the painful tears.

****************

How was it?

I'm not going to ask if your feeling bad for him or not cause I know you are.

What Do you think is rahmaan will give up the fight or still try?

I've updated unknowingly halal please check out.

And don't forget to vote and comments here and there (unknowingly halal) for getting next updates soon😉

Love you all ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 12.3K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...
159K 7.3K 34
He was sitting on bed in front of me in white shirwani. The look of utter adoration and devotion was completely visible in his ocean blue eyes. So mu...
235K 10.8K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
13.7M 550K 80
"I know that we will never be a real couple, but we can at least be nice to each other Aneel" I told him. I've had enough. Tears were starting to pri...