✓ | teddy bear. kth

By seonyeonhhoe

completed taehyung x reader mature! when your teddy bear, who's been through everything with you, isn't just... More

.my teddy.
.intruder.
.it's me.
.insane.
.changing.
.brother.
.sudden moves.
.breakdown.
.school time.
.love you.
.planning.
.humiliation.
.dak-ho.
.blush.
.layout.
DOM OR SUB
⚠️ .receiving.
.distraction.
.trust.
.bare.
.shower.
.f-friend?.
.waking.
.day out.
.strange woman.
.what's heat?.
⚠️.connected. (sub ver)
⚠️.connected. (dom ver)
.our happy ending.
.spin off.
⚠️.nsfw alphabet v.

.reward.

11.5K 633 646
By seonyeonhhoe

reward- part one.
⚠️-some sexual mentions in this chapter.

—third person

"Reward?" you muttered to yourself, trying to recall what he meant. It had been a long day, fillies with a lot of thinking and it was becoming harder to remember what had happened just the morning.

He gasped, head removing itself from your neck and gripping your shoulders. Nodding, he moved himself closer, the bottom of your stomachs pressed together tightly. "You promised that if I was good and stayed home, you would let me have anything I want!"

Gulping, you nodded, the deal being brought back to the front of you mind. V, being fairly innocent, surely wouldn't ask for anything too bad right? Although after his certain actions from the early morning, you started to doubt yourself.

"Can we watch those movies together?" he questioned quietly, already bashful of the though of spending alone time with you. "The ones that make you really happy?"

You didn't quite understand which movies he meant but you were sure you could find some you'd both enjoy. Moreover, you were relieved that he didn't ask for you to be his personal humping pillow. It appeared your brother was also thinking the same thing. "Uh, yeah sure we can. Once we get you set up in your room."

His grin spread through his full cheeks before slowing dropping. "M-My room?" he stuttered, furrowed brows, "You mean our room, right? Right?" He desperately clung onto you, wrapping his bare arms around your neck in great worry.

Wincing, you purses your lips and shook your head slightly, watching as tears started to form in his glossy eyes. "No that's not fair! What's the point of being human if I don't get to be with you!"

For the second time that day, he started to break down. Grabbing him by the back of his head, you placed him back in your chest, wrapping your arms around him and gently stroking him on the back. You felt guilty, you'd love for him to stay with you, truly, you would. But for his safety and yours, he had to stay hidden. "Please don't cry." you whispered into his second pair of ears, gently tickling the area around them.

He shivered and held onto you tighter, crying his heart out, his fast tears soaking through your shirt. You let him. You understood how he was feeling- it would be weird not sleeping with him as well.

For the next five minutes, you let him sob into you, whispering sweet words into his ears listening as he hiccuped. Instructing him to breathe properly, he slowly began to stop and lay exhausted on top of you.

"It's okay." you kissed the tip of his nose sweetly, "It's okay, I'm still here."

His chest quivered a few times before he nodded his head and securely fixed his fingers around the fabric of your shirt, guiding your hand back to his head in silence.

The two dark haired males felt awkward just watching and mouthed that they were going to start setting up the attic before it was too late. You nodded at them and guided the boy to lay on your lap and he immediately did so, the two of you settling into a comfortable silence. "The boys are going to set it up now and I'll stay with you for as long as I can, and you can get your reward, okay?"

He seemed to perk up at the mention and it made you grateful.

Lifting up your hips a little, you grabbed your phone from underneath you, noting you had around an hour left before your dad returned from his work. Letting V relax for a couple minutes longer, you patted his back before forcing the two of you up, coincidentally the others walked in at the same time. "We've finished most of it, you can do the last touches."

Smiling, you thanked them, grabbing V's hand and pulling him out of the living room and towards the stairs, he grabbed your elbow to yoink himself forward and took to wrapping himself around your arm instead. Patting his head, you helped him up the stairs (he had greatly improved from last time), before reaching the ladder to the attic.

You decided to let him go first, just incase he slipped and needed something to land on. He seemed hesitant as he knew of these consequences, more worried about squishing you than injuring himself. "One foot at the time, okay?" he nodded, carefully listening to your words and following through, soon reaching the wooden flooring.

He shuffled over a little, to make room for you to come up, when on the last step, he offered you a hand and pulled you up with too much force. The two of you toppled over and you ended up landing on top of him.

Squealing, he kicked the heels of his feet on the floor and secured his arms around you, giggling joyously. You were so glad he was back to being happy.

Lifting your head, you clambered off of the boy and looked around, confused when you saw just an old sofa in front of you with a white sheet pinned up behind it.

Realising what had been done, you stood up and moved around the couch, using your hand to tell V to do the same. Pulling back the sheet at the side, you smiled at the little set up.

By the small window was a thick pile of spare blankets and duvets, piled on top of each, as to not make the floor uncomfortable. Pillows sat against the walls, layered the best they could. There wasn't much to it, but it was cute and comfy, personally you loved it.

V watched you fondly as you admired the space and fake to the conclusion that he would try and be the bestest boy he could. He didn't like seeing you sad, and it had clearly affected you when he had been upset earlier.

Shyly, he tugged the back of your shirt, suddenly feeling a little timid. "Can we watch the movies now please?"

He beamed when you nodded your head, instructing him to stay where he was- he protested of course, not wanting to be parted form you again but you had promised to be quick.

Getting comfy, he lay his head into the blanket, noticing it was one of yours and starting smelling it. Your scent always had a way of comforting him and so he melted into the sheets, turning his head to the corner of the room.

Oh no.

There was another teddy. He gulped, staring straight into its lifeless beast eyes, acknowledging this thing could also want you. Scrunching up his face, he grabbed the bear and chucked it across the room, just as you had popped your head through, entering with your laptop.

To save him from embarrassment, you let it pass through your mind and crawled your way over to V, seating yourself next to him.

As if it was a reflex, he let his head fall onto your shoulder and snuggled into your arm, watching as you entered your password and typed in a familiar site. Netflix.

You skimmed through, searching for a movie that 'made you happy', settling for one of your favourite comedies, F/N.

V furrowed his brows but didn't say anything. This didn't look like what he meant. Maybe it was just the start?

As you lay back onto the pillow wall, he gazed at you affectionately. Humming, he chose to change positions. Switching into his knees, he faced you and placed his hands on your knees (that were currently up to your chest), slowly spreading your legs as you stared at him, confused.

Just as you were about to say something, he fell into you, sitting sideways with his legs making a bridge over your own and laying his head on your chest.

[ this is kinda what it looks like lol i can't draw anatomy for shit but this is what i'm going for ]

As the movie played in the background, he became unfocused, taking to playing with your socks and sometimes squishing on the skin around it, laughing childishly each time. You wondered why he wasn't focusing seeing as this was what he asked for.

"You don't as much as I expected you too." You tried to start conversation, not wanting to bore him. His full attention was immediately switched onto you as he looked up at you through his long eyelashes. "I used to." he spoke softly, instead fiddling with your collar bone, making you shiver, "I talked to you every single time we were with each other," he giggled, although there was an evident sadness behind it. "You couldn't hear me."

Sighing at his words, you placed a comforting hand on the top of his hair, proceeding to thread your fingers through it once again. You weren't sure which of you enjoyed it more, seeing as you were always initiating it. "What would you say?"

His head turned down a little, embarrassment shown by the large grin splitting his face. "When you were sad, I'd calm you down, sometimes it worked and it made me really happy." he laughed nearly silently before continuing, "When you would say bad things about yourself, I would always compliment you." he smiled, quickly adding to his sentence, "I don't want you to do that anymore. You're perfect i'm every way, Y/N."

You're poor heart jumped at the continuous compliments and felt your ears and cheeks go warm, V noticing and biting his lip, proud of himself. He reached up to stroke your jaw, "Usually, I would just ask about your day- on good ones you always gave me extra kisses and cuddles," he giggled, "I really like good days."

I laughed with him, although it was a sad one. You felt so much guilt. He had been here all this time and you hadn't even known. However, as if he could sense your feelings, he placed a shy peck on the dip of your neck, reassuring you that there was nothing you could've done to know. He was more than happy to be here with you now and wouldn't waste a second of his time.

The next few minutes were spent in silence. A nice one- comforting even. It let the both of you reminisce the times together, even if yours were just with a stuffed toy.

After a while, he stopped playing with your clothes and called out your name. A hum of acknowledgement left your throat as you continued to think about how crazy the whole situation was. "This isn't what I wanted to watch."

"Oh?" You furrowed your brows, "What did you want to watch?" He looked towards the laptop, observing the movie that was playing, observing the funny scene before shaking his head.

"I don't know how to say it, but I remember the letters." He nodded his head, very proud of himself. He frowned when he didn't get a praise or rub of the ears, but did not let it phase him, trying something else to impress you. "Can I try putting it in? Please?" he grinned.

You thought about it for a second before coming to the conclusion it wouldn't hurt anyone, turning the screen to face him as you lay your head back on the wall, eyes on the wall, letting him do his thing.

Shaky hands, searched for the right keys, tongue slightly sticking out of his lips, his concentration levels on a high. Every time he found the one he wanted, he let out a little excited word, making you giggle. He loved that sound.

Eventually, he let out an emotional cry of joy, his fingers slightly aching from all the pausing and clenching he did with them.

Clicking on the top site, he skimmed it to make sure it was the right one, nodding happily when it was. Excitedly, he called out your name, your focus now on him.

He spun the device around and your once playful expression dropped when you locked eyes with the unfortunately familiar orange and black logo.

"This is the one I wanted!" He clapped his hands, waiting for your reaction.

Sat in the browser was something you had temporarily forgotten about, something you never expected to see when in the company of a boy, your teddy bear for one!

pornhub.com

d real shit goes down next chapter. for those who requested fluff i tried to put some in, but the majority wanted something less innocent and so i will deliver :p

this chapter is double the amount of words i usually do so yknow please leave your usual votes and supportive comments, i love reading them

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 732 30
" Taehyung: If you knew who I was you wouldn't talk to me like that. He smirked and walked closer to me. Y/n: And if you knew who I was you would kn...
42.5K 2.2K 8
[Teen Love, Developing Relationship, BP Jin] "S-sorry", the elder ran a hand through his hair, letting out an awkward laugh, "We meet after three yea...
7.9K 286 45
┄┄┄┄┄┄ °❀ "𝘛𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘱𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘴, 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩...
14.8K 989 43
[COMPLETED] "Why are you doing things that makes my heart flutter?" And silence engulfed the room after I said those, again I regretted spitting out...