The Little Dragon (Realm of M...

Da Ender_Kitty68

A Dragon born and raised in the hands of Dianite. He planned on using the Dragon for his evil doings to bring... Altro

Ch2: A Dragon Is Born
Ch3: Training Has Begun
Ch4: Finding Light Within Me
Ch5: Exploring The New Area
Ch6: The Gang
Ch7: Supplies & The Symbol
Ch8: A Vision
Ch9: My friend's death..
Ch10: Out Of the Nether, & Into The Overworld
Ch11: A Unexpected Creature..
A/N: HAPPY APRIL FOOLS!!
Ch12: Dragon On The Loose
Ch13: Glowing eyes
Ch14: The Boy In Red Glasses
Ch15: You Can Hear Me?
Ch16: The 'Scales Of Balance'
Ch17: Meet Crystal
Ch18: Enemies
Ch19: Friends?
Ch20: Balance And Ianite
A/N: FORGIVE ME!!!
Ch21: Wizards & Jerry's Tree
Ch22: Panic Explosion
Ch23: The Fight
A/N: SCHOOL STUFF
A/N: ... I haz don goofed
Ch24: The End (Not Literally)
Ch25: Destruction and Kidnapped
A/N: ThanksGiving & Birthday
Ch26: Back To The Nether

Ch1: The Lost Egg

976 17 0
Da Ender_Kitty68

~~~~~~TonyModestep POV~~~~~~~~

"We have been walking forever!!!! When can we stop? It's hot here" Josh kept whining and whining. "What do you think it's the Nether of course its hot here!" I yelled back at him. "Hey Tony.... look over there" I looked at what he was pointing at and it was a egg not just any egg a GLOWING egg.

"WE FOUND IT" I yelled its been 3 weeks searching for the egg since its mother was killed off by Dianite. We picked the egg up making sure we don't drop it and carried it back to the temple in one piece.

We made it to the Temple and placed the egg on a pedestal in front of a throne. "M'Lord we found the egg and brought it" I said trying to act calm but obviously failing and trembling in terror. Dianite appears on his throne with a evil grin on his face. "Perfect....... this egg shall be the symbol of my army!" He yelled with excitement in his tone. "But what type of creature is this going to be M'Lord?" I asked hoping he doesn't get angry. He gives a very low laugh and says..: "This egg here....... will become a..." He pauses for dramatic affect. "DRAGON!!!" I was shocked at what he just said a dragon will be too much to handle.

"B-but wont a d-dragon be too much to handle? And what TYPE of dragon is it gonna be?" I asked. "No creature can resist my commands not even a dragon and it shall be the most deadliest creature ever known!" I shaked in fear slightly and nodded at him. "Then I shall train the dragon once born into its max and into a deadly beast" I offered him since I was best couch trainer for new followers of Dianite. "Indeed you shall" Then he took the egg and teleported away. I sighed and walked back to the portal since I can't stay forever in the Nether so I jumped in and waited for the next day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY THAT ITS SHORT AND ALL IT'S A NEW BOOK SO HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY THIS NEW BOOK I ALREADY HAVE THE OTHERS READY FOR TOMORROW!!!!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

22K 740 18
The world of Mianite is a way for different gamers to connect with one another in a war filled society. The gods, Dianite and Mianite have their own...
5.5K 197 37
(Filled with spelling error so sorry)In the end of Mianite season two, they discovered that there are many different dimensions other than the Realm...
187 14 29
This is my story in Dagrun. (Basically, it's from The World of Mianite! Look it up...) I hope you like it! It's only my way if I was in it! Dont get...
15.6K 462 15
Ello! I'm coming at you with a sequel to my first book called forbidden! It was a syndisparklez fanfic! And now I'm doing one with Sonja (omgitsfiref...