Obama x Reader

Від dilfenjoyer558

i made this at 1 am stop readibg tjis please, its so old I genuinely hate everyone who commented on this stor... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (re-writing)

Chapter 11

1.4K 21 21
Від dilfenjoyer558

the next morning you ate your breakfast, and  talked to nurse gremlin. the routine you did started to get boring, but finally you were able to move your leg, but the right one had stayed paralyzed. the nurses and doctors thought it was just taking longer than the other leg, so they waited instead. weeks passed by, those weeks turned to months, and those months turned to a year. as you lied in your bed, nurse gremlins knocked on the door "you got a visitor!" she said cheerfully. your heart dropped, was it obama?? was he here to say hi?? you were so excited you almost yelled at gremlins "who is it?!" Michelle then walked in. your heart drops, is she here to lecture you? or to beat you up?? she sits on the chair next to the bed and smiled. "hello (Y/N)" you smile back "good evening" you reply. she then immediately cut to the question "have you been seeing Obama?"

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

3.7M 292K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
470K 13.9K 61
Silent, unforgiving and strikingly gorgeous, Rylan Parker is a cold-hearted businessman. An intimidating CEO, perfectly fitted in tailored suits and...
707K 43.2K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
1.3M 69.1K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...