The Mafia Boss Is Dating A Ch...

Oleh xxsnapdragon

Jimin is a full time culinary student and part time candy shop employee. Jungkook is a full time mafia boss a... Lebih Banyak

1: Sweet
2: Hop(e)
3: Is He Really?
4: Everybody Talks
5: A Chef and A Car
6: Expect The Unexpected
7: Twist
8: Meeting
9: The Mafia Boss Saves A Chef
10: Neutral
11: Taste of...the mafia?
12: Regret
13: Boundaries
14: A Visit
15: Gift
16: A Few Changes
17: Getaway
18: New Feelings?
19: Pinkie's Problems
21: Blast From The Past
22: A Celebrity
23: Chocolate Milk
24: The Chef has a Stalker
25: What's Cooking?
26: History
27: Santa and His Elf
28: A Royal Affair
29: Angelic Devil
30: D(F)ate.
31: Candy
32: Sorry :)
33: Q&A
34: Words
35: A Day in the Life
36: Lights, Camera, Action!
37: Snow Angel
38: I'll Handle It
39: Better Together?
40: Just Want to Help
41: Magic Shop
42: Rescue

20: Recognize

4.9K 279 105
Oleh xxsnapdragon

A/N: This book turns one year old today! Thank you for all the support, I love this story just as much as you do! I am working my hardest to organize this story, i even bought a cute notebook and cool pens to help me! Pls be patient and stick around, you will not regret it! Love you all! Here is Jimin's character intro to celebrate!

"This is my right hand man, manager Hyunchan. He can help you with pretty much anything." Seokjin smiled, giving the manager a friendly handshake before continuing to walk.

"Hyunchan, nice to meet you." The manager held his hand out towards Jimin, who shook it hesitantly. The man's hold on Jimin's hand was uncomfortably tight, and Jimin felt the manager's thumb rub circles on the back of his hand. Jimin instantly drew his hand back and bowed respectfully before jogging to catch up with Seokjin.

"Your job is pretty much to hand me things, or move things around, you know, be an extra pair of hands." Seokjin said as they arrived on the set. It was a kitchen, with giant lights and cameras on mechanical arms taking up a lot of the space.

Jimin stared in awe at his surroundings. He couldn't believe it, he was standing in the very studio that Chef Kim used for his cooking show. It almost didn't feel real.

"Come, we start in five minutes." Seokjin gestured for Jimin to follow him. They headed into the kicthen and Seokjin took his spot behind the counter. Meanwhile, Jimin was instructed to stand a little ways off, in the background. He was handed a chopping board and some vegetables, told to look busy.

The camera crew began a countdown, and Jimin felt his nerves coming over him. He quickly began to chop the vegetables, in an effort to remain calm. This was all going to be aired live, he couldn't risk messing anything up.

As the countdown reached one, Seokjin began to speak to the cameras, as if it were an old friend over for a visit. It seemed that today, he would be preparing braised chicken, with fried sweet potatoes as dessert.

As the filming moved along, Jimin started to get the hang of it. He moved silently, handing Seokjin bowls or utensils, getting rid of scraps, stirring pots while Seokjin did something else. Of course, being mindful of his still-healing hand. When all the dishes were completed, Jimin joined Seokjin in closing the show. They bowed and waved to the camera until the ending countdown was complete. Almost immediately, the makeup team rushed in, dabbing Seokjin's forehead with thin piecies of paper. Jimin was so distracted that he was startled when the team moved on to him, dabbing away beads of sweat the formed near his hairline. Jimin muttered a shy 'thank you' to them, watching as another crew came in and began to clean the kitchen.

"Wow, you're a natural at being in front of the camera." Seokjin commented, lightly patting Jimin on the back, "You didn't seem nervous at all!"

"Ah, thank you." Jimin smiled shyly, "I was quite nervous actually...I guess I hide it well."

"You hide it very well." Seokjin chuckled, "That's a skill that takes years to develop. How did you get so good at it?"

"It's a long story." Jimin smiled softly.

The pair chatted joyfully as they walked out of the filming studio. Jimin was praised and complimented left and right by various staff members, and he bowed respectfully to each and everyone of them. Soon, they arrived at what Seokjin called the 'Editing Room.' It was a huge room with various moniter screens, each one displaying a different angle of the show they had just filmed. It had aired live, but they always reviewed and edited for future broadcast.

"The viewership skyrocketed with the new assistant." One of the editors commented, offering a wink and a thumbs up to Jimin, "Everyone is saying you're giving our handsome chef a reason to retire."

"Ah no, no way." Jimin blushed deeply, shaking his head as he giggled shyly. A little more chatter, and then the staff was dismissed for the day. Seokjin also said his good byes, and told Jimin he looked forward to their next show.

After Jimin returned to the dressing rooms, he changed back into his regular clothes. He took a glance at himself in the mirror, deciding to keep the makeup on. It looked nice. He headed out, getting onto the elevator. He pressed the button for the first floor and hummed lightly to himself as he watched the floor numbers descend.

When the number reached 1 and the doors opened with a small ding, Jimin stepped out and walked towards the main doors. He offered a smile to the people he passed on his way out the doors. But his smile quickly faded as he caught a glimpse of Shinha walking in just as he walked out. Shinha didn't even look at him twice, he stared straight ahead, his jaw seeming to clench.

Jimin frowned, was he mad? With a small sigh, Jimin lowered his gaze and allowed his feet to carry him to the bus stop in front of the building. He waited patiently for the bus to pull up.

_____________________________________

Jungkook watched, mouth slightly open as he stared at the tv. Pinkie was there, his smile dazzling as he handed the chef ingredients and utensils. Jungkook was sitting on his living room couch, Minmin on his lap and Yoongi laying on the other couch with a bowl of chips resting on his belly.

What was Jimin doing on tv?! Taehyung had told him Jimin didn't have a schedule for today. Jungkook furrowed his brows in confusion, completly engulfed in the show. He took a bite of a carrot from a little baggy he was holding, and then gave the rest to the bunny without ever tearing his gaze from the tv.

Firstly, didn't Pinkie work at a candy store?? Since when was he working with the world famous chef Seokjin? Secondly, Jungkook had clearly told him he needed an escort to take him to work or whatever!

"Amazing..." Jungkook let out a frustrated sigh. He shook his head in disbelief.

" 's not that impressive. I could do better." Yoongi mumbled, eyes on the tv as he was taking a bite of a potato chip. He watched as Jungkook stood up, dropping Minmin off in his playpen.

"Let's go, we have to go get something." Jungkook said as he picked up his keys. Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"Why can't you just send Taehyung? He's literally just sleeping upstairs..." Yoongi sat up, moving his bowl of chips to the coffee table.

"This is personal." Jungkook frowned and motioned for Yoongi to hurry. Yoongi rolled his eyes but stood, stretching as he headed for the door. Jungkook called out a quick goodbye to Minmin before heading to his car. Jimin might be safe if he was still in the broadcasting building, but if he wasn't?

______________________________________________________________

It was a little past 10am when Jimin got off the bus at the local shopping center. The second broadcast of Seokjin's cooking show had just begun to air, for those who didn't catch the live 6am broadcast. Jimin got a few glances as he pushed his shopping cart along, pausing here and there to add something into the basket. At this hour, it was mostly mothers and older woman that were shopping, so it made sense that they might know who he was. Not to mention, the tv screens in the store were all playing the show. Jimin felt shy as he caught a glimpse of himself on the screen. Although his hand wasn't totally healed, he was glad he had taken the bandage off, it would've looked awful on tv.

After choosing a few more items, Jimin moved to the checkout line. He payed for his items with his phone and gathered his bags. That's when he realized his backpack was missing...he never picked it up from where he left it in the dressing room of the broadcasting station. In a rush, Jimin ran to the bus stop, his bags heavy in his arms. Thankfully, the bus pulled up and Jimin climbed on, heading back to the broadcast building.

Much to his relief, his bag was still in the dressing room, safe and sound. After all his running around, Jimin was exhausted. He headed down to the cafeteria, plopped down on the nearest seat and set his bags on the table. He just needed a moment to breathe. He pulled his phone out of his pocket, and was surprised to see he had ten missed calls from Jungkook. He was gonna call him back, but someone suddenly took a seat beside him.

It's Shinha. He looks at Jimin through his round glasses, his mouth turned down in a small frown.

"Shinha?" Jimin asked, relieved that was friend was at least looking at him.

" I'm sorry for ignoring you back at the building, and congratulations on your first show, you did great." Shinha offered a small smile, though it didn't quite reach his eyes. Jimin reached out and took one of Shinha's hands.

"Thank you, I appreciate it. I should be the one apologizing though. I know you didn't mean any harm with your words, I know you just said those things because you worry." Jimin watched as Shinha nodded.

"That's exactly it. I just want what's best for you."

They weren't able to say anything else, because Shinha was called away by someone near the elevators. He waved bye to Jimin and stood to leave, but not before lightly ruffling Jimin's hair. He laughed and watched his friend disappear into the elevator. When Jimin turned back around, he choked. Standing before him was a man dressed head to toe in black, a mask covering the lower half of his face. Beside him was a slightly shorter man with similar clothes, platinum blonde hair and a mask like Jungkook's.

The taller man in black took a seat so his back was facing the doors and pulled his mask down under his chin. It was Jungkook, and he didn't look happy.

"Pinkie." Jungkook sighed, running a hand through his hair, "I thought I told you to tell me where you needed to be. We agreed that I would be your escort for a few days."

"We didn't agree to anything." Jimin shrugged, "That's just what you wanted to do. Besides, look, nothing happened to me!"

"But it could've. Now that your face is so widely exposed, you need to be even more careful, Pinkie." Jungkook frowned. Jimin scoffed and crossed his arms.

The man that was still standing removed his mask, and Jimin nearly choked a second time. He stood quickly, his eyes wide and filling with tears. He was seeing a face he hadn't seen in years.

"Y--Yoongi?"

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

92K 5.9K 52
Jungkook is sweet as sugar and Seokjin is cold as ice. But ice can be melted and sugar can be caramelised; you know this right? Join me in the journe...
219K 9.9K 18
When the 28 years old CEO of Jeon Estates needs a nanny for his 3 kids. Jeon Joongki, Jeon Hyemi, Jeon Soeul. He is a good dad, but always forgots th...
41.4K 2.5K 33
Kim Seokjin is a single parent trying to give his child Jimin a good and a comfortable childhood enter Jeon Jungkook, a cute and a well sorted guy wh...
1.4K 119 10
Jungkook breaks up with his boyfriend of over five years. Wanting to get back at his EX and wanting to be pampered at the same time; he seeks out a s...