love Potion | taekook | COMPL...

By jeonadorbz

where the popular boy accidentally spilled a love spell, that just fell from the sky, to a nerdy boy. It said... More

𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 1
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 2
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 3
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 5
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 6
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 7
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 8
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 9
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 10
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 11
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 12
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 13
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 14
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 15
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 16
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 17
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 18
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 19
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 20
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 21
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 22
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 23
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 24
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 25
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 26
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 27
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 28 (End)

𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 4

16.1K 899 301
By jeonadorbz

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅
𝖶𝖾𝖾𝗄 1 𝖽𝖺𝗒 3
⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

The next day~

Tae woke up with sunlight shining on his face. He sat up and grabbed his phone and checked and he has alot of messages.

Of course alot of them are from jungkook.

Tae groaned and just left it on read, he doesn't want to deal him right now. He stood up and do his routine in the bathroom.

Once he finished, he went to the kitchen and just made a sandwich. While eating he was just scrolling through Instagram, suddenly jimin started calling him.

(bold - jimin, italic - taehyung)

On the phone~

Taehyung!!!

Don't shout jeez my ears are gonna break

Where have you been?!

I got home early yesterday, skipping class

Is it because of jungkook?

*sigh* look can we just not talk about him?

Jungkook felt bad yesterday, he kept on texting you but you just left him on seen

Wait, how did you know?

Jungkook just called me, he really wanted to apologise

I don't care

Its not his fault you know? It's the cause of the potion so Dont blame him

...i just-never mind, I'm hanging up

Tae wait-

Call ended ~

Tae sighed and checked the time its already 7 so he grabbed his stuff. Once he opened the door he saw the person he didn't want to see right now.

"jungkook please just leave me alone" tae said, annoyed.

He was about to walk pass him but a hand held his arm. Tae looked at him and jungkook looked at him sadly as he let go of his arm.

"I'm sorry about yesterday my love...im just jealous that you love him than me" jungkook said sadly, tae sighed.

"I don't know jungkook"

"please?" jungkook made a cute face, tae almost cooed at the boy.

"fine" jungkook lit up and hugged the boy.

"thank you my love" tae rolled his eyes and broke the hug.

"don't call me that"

"okay ill just call you tae" jungkook smiled.

"oh and I have something for you!" jungkook grabbed something in his bag.

"here" it was strawberries.

Tae's face suddenly lit up and immediately grabbed it and he looked at jungkook suspiciously.

"how did you know I like strawberries?" tae raised his eyebrow.

"lucky guess" jungkook smiled as tae just rolled his eyes and continued walking.

Jungkook followed him as they went to school.

___

"what are you excuses this time?" Mrs Lee raised her eyebrow as she crossed her arms.

"we-"

"forget it get to your sits" they went to sit just like how they sitted yesterday.

"alright class turn your books to page-" tae opened his book as he slouched bored.

When he looked at jungkook's side, he's busy writing something on his notebook. Tae just shrugged and minded his own business.

Tae felt that it's getting hot but he didn't mind cause he's just wearing a t-shirt and joggers.

He looked to his side to see jungkook fanning himself with his hand.

"why is it so hot?" jungkook murmured as he rolled up his sleeves, showing his buffed arms.

Tae's breath hitched as he looked at his arm.

Shit tae thought

Its tae's weakness since he has a muscle kink. Sometimes he would get hard just by seeing someone who has a buff body.

Jungkook noticed tae staring at him.

"tae" tae came back to reality and acted like he wasn't staring.

"are you okay tae?" jungkook asked as tae just looked at the front, nervous as he felt himself blush a little.

"of C-course why w-wouldn't I be o-okay" tae stuttered.

"no you're not" jungkook grabbed a tissue in his bag and wiped tae's sweat.

"you're sweating" jungkook said with his arm on tae's shoulder while he is wiping his sweat.

Tae could literally feel jungkook's buff arms. Jungkook noticed tae is blushing.

"hyung why-"

"aish let go!" tae said loud and pushed jungkook's arm away.

Mrs Lee looked at them not too happy.

"one more warning and that'll be detention!" Mrs Lee said to tae and jungkook while the whole class murmured.

Then the two of them stayed quiet for the rest of class.

___

"tae, jungkook! Over here!" jimin shouted, the both of them went to the table.

"you two are okay now?" namjoon asked

"tae already forgave me!" jungkook smiled.

"you're becoming soft already tae" yoongi teased as tae rolled his eyes and sat down.

"shut up" jungkook sat in front of tae.

"jungkook do you have any food?" jin asked,sounding a little desperate.

"sadly no cause I have to go buy strawberries this morning to give to tae" everyone whistled as tae glared at them.

"damn you're lucky tae" hobi whistled.

"shut up will-" tae then suddenly saw seojoon in the distance.

"guys I gotta go" tae then looked at jungkook

"jungkook stay and don't follow me, got it?" jungkook immediately nodded and tae left.

"seojoonie!" tae shouted.

Seojoon pretended that he didn't hear tae so he walked away fastar. But tae is faster that he grabbed seojoon's arm.

"seojoonie don't run away from me!" tae pouted, seojoon sighed and looked at tae, annoyed.

"what do you want?"

"I was wondering if you'll go on a date with me this Saturday?" tae made a cute face.

"sorry no" seojoon was about to go away but tae stopped him again.

"pretty please?" tae pleaded.

"no and that's final" seojoon said annoyed as he left.

Tae got mad and was about to head back when jungkook suddenly appeared j front af him.

"what did I say about following me?" tae said annoyed.

"how about I take you on a date tae?" jungkook asked.

"no way I'm busy" tae was about to walk past him but jungkook grabbed tae's arm.

"but you asked seojoon! Pretty please?" jungkook made his cute face again.

Tae sighed. There's nothing he could do about it now

"fine"

"yay! I'm so excited" jungkook was about to hug tae but tae stopped him.

"ah! No hugs" jungkook pouted but just smiled at him anyways.

Time skip~

Taehyung and jungkook again walked home together. He wanted jungkook to stop walking back home together but just gave up.

2 weeks isn't bad, right?

"I'm here so go home" tae said to jungkook but jungkook didn't budge one bit.

"jungkook just-"

"hyung can you kiss me?" jungkook suddenly asked, tae suddenly blushed.

"I don't want to kiss you!"

"please hyung, just one!"

"I said no!"

"I'll buy you gucci!"

"..."

"where do you want me to kiss you?" tae asked as jungkook chuckled and pointed to his lips.

Tae sighed, one of his other weakness is gucci.

Tae leaned in slowly as jungkook closed his eyes, waiting for lips to touch his. Lips suddenly touched jungkook's cheek making jungkook pout.

"hyung~ I said on my lips" jungkook whined.

"I never agreed to kiss you on the lips so it's fair" jungkook pouted but in the end he smiled.

"alright, bye hyung!" jungkook said, smiling, and left.

Tae didn't say goodbye back so he just went back in. He quickly took a bath and gets ready for bed.

He didnt want to eat dinner since he's still not hungry yet. He' just eat tomorrow since he's sleepy.

Before he gets to sleep, he got a text.

DO NOT ANSWER
good night tae!
Sweet dreams and I love you xox

Tae ALMOST smiled but he felt his cheeks got hot.

Taetae
Mkay

That's the only reply he could think of, he doesn't want to be attached. Tae then closed his phone and slept.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

Heyyy guyss
Hope you guys liked it :))

Thank you for still reading this book, it means alot :)

See you guys at the next chapter!

사랑해

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 311 9
So I just really love this ship so i decided to make a story and it takes place after Izuku went back to japan after meeting Rody. It's my first stor...
733K 34.9K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
414K 13.5K 15
Can you feel the pain that you caused jungkook? "kookie!!!.." "shut up.." "kookie look I made you a bracelet!!!.." "CAN YOU STOP BEING SO ANNOYING AN...
159K 4.2K 31
"are you always so cold?" "no. i just dont like you" COMPLETED