Broken without you

Oleh Radhika__10

Manhusiyat track . Not based on serial . Its something different . Lebih Banyak

Nafrat .
Proud
Sahara
Orders
Dard
Love
Shock
Conversation
Truth revealed
Guilt
New start
Again
Sagaai
Shaadi
Choose
Pariksha
Bhai
Confrontation
Haldi
Good news
Thank you

Happy ending

1.1K 121 22
Oleh Radhika__10

After 1 year

Naina was sitting on her study table writing something in her dairy ..

I can't express my feelings . I m blessed to have Sameer in my life I remember 6 year ago we meet with a iconic twirl . I was lost and obviously it was first sight love .. Then I remember the most cherish moments teaching Sameer although knowing he is going to compit with my brother . But I taught him . Then the most dreadful day paper stolen day and Sameer found to be the thief . I was angry how can Sameer do that but same me was very guilty till now that my own brother was thief and Sameer was innocent I felt to die now . Then Sameer dare Cum bet days when we discovered alot about each other and i falled for him more and also he grown feelings for me . The confrontation day when I got to know that I was a bet for him my heart broke into pieces . I remember how Sameer realised he love him and then he was all the time trying to manofy me . Back then the most tragedic part of life nanaji's death . Nanaji left Sameer and a separation between us too . But he loved Sameer that much so I came across the idea of letters to give Sameer strength . Then comes a  wonderful day when sameer was finally back but Destiny plays different roles we met again but our destiny made us suffer 3 years without each other in pain . But I m glad that when I came back to Ahmedabad Sameer even not wasted a day , he made me his on the same day and since then to now we are together and now we are blessed with twins a boy and a girl . My two little lifeline .

Naina closed her dairy and looks Sameer and her two little babies are sleeping with same posture .
She giggles and says , bhagwan sone ke mamle mai toh inhe inke papa jaisa banaya hai par please padhai ke mamle mai mujh par jaye toh acha hai .

Naina see Sameer looking at her with smile , he just woke up .

Uth gaye Mr , Naina says crossing her hand .

Ha , Sameer looks at the clock and shouts , oh shit Naina 9 baj gaye meri toh 9:30 pe meeting thi ab kya karu Naina tumne mujhe uthaya kyu nahi , Sameer complains .

Ohh superfast rajhdani express aaj Sunday hai tumhari meeting Monday ko hai , Naina points towards the calendar .

Ohh aaj Sunday hai matlab funday . Matlab romance hi romance , Sameer says coming towards naina .

Patidev romance toh hota rahega pehle fatafat taiyaar ho jayiye aur airport jaiye , Naina says incircling her arms on his neck .

Airport kyu ? Sameer asks looking confused .

Hey bhagwan kaisa bhullakad pati diya hai mujhe , Naina says dramatically keeping her hand on her forehead and Sameer gives her "bas kar ab" wala look .

Naina coming back from her drama says , Arey mummy , Rohan Deepika aa rahe hai na aaj bacho ko dekhne aur phir kal naamkaran hai bhool gaye Kya humne abhi naam bhi nahi soche humne .

Arey haa mummy ko lene Jana hai Naina mai nahake aata hu tum nashta ready rakho , Sameer says taking his towel .

Nashta table pe ready hai , mai tab tak mere do anmol ratno ko taiyaar karti hu , Naina says taking her baby boy in arms who was awake and looked hungry .

Sameer smiles and goes to washroom .

After feeding baby boy Naina feeds baby girl too . And cleaning them she makes them wear beautiful clothes as they are meeting their Dadi first time .

Naina was about to leave when she sees her baby girls dress is wet .

Naina checks and puffing her face says , gudiya yeh roz ka hai mai ache ache kapde pehnati hu aur aap gande karti ho mumma ko pareshan karti ho .

Arey kon kar raha hai meri queen ko pareshan tumhara sehzaada ? Sameer asks coming from washroom .

Nahi Mera sehzaada apni maa ko nahi pareshan karta mujh pe gaya hai isliye tumhari sehzaadi har din ki tarah mujhe pareshan kar rahi hai , Naina says sarcastically

Sameer giggles and says , tum isko change Kara ke Lao Jab tak mai tumhare sehzaade ko leke jata hu neeche .

Sameer goes down taking baby boy down .

Sameer keep him in baby cradle and was about to turn when someone shout from behind " surprise"

Sameer gets shocked and surprised seeing vishaka , Rohan Deepika .

Naina too comes down with baby girl listening the sound and gets suprised to see all .

Mummy aap Rohan Deepika , Sameer bend to take his mother blessings then he hugs his brother and sister ,

Naina too keeps baby girl in craddle and takes vishaka's blessing and hugs Rohan and Deepika .

mummy mai aapko lene aane wala tha aap itna jaldi kaise , Sameer asks .

Voh Kya hai na mujhe mere pota poti se Milne ki jaldi thi isliye aa gayi aur cab se ghar, vishaka explains and then says , ab mujhe apne pota poti se bhi milao .

Naina takes her to the cradle both the kids were playing with each other . All were in awww seeing cute baby bro sis  bond .

Vishaka takes out 1000 ruppee notes rotates around the baby and gives to sameer for giving the money to someone needy .

Rohan picks the baby girl in arms and says , bhabhi yeh toh aap pe gayi hai .

Vishaka takes baby boy in arms and says , aur yeh ek dum Sameer pe .

Par mummy Meri beti ki aadatien mujhpe gayi hai , sameer says kissing his baby girl .

Aur mummy Mera beta ekdum mujh pe gaya hai smart , Naina too kisses baby boy .

The baby boy starts crying and Naina takes him in her arms and he stops crying ,

Yeah lo phir Naina ke pass aate hi chup ho gaya isko sirf naina chahiye , sameer  says slightly hitting baby boys head .

Arey Sameer mere pote ko maaro mat , vishaka says kissing baby boys head and he smiles cutely . Naina takes baby boy and keeps him in craddle as he was asleep and Deepika starts playing with him even though he is sleeping .
Rohan was not leaving baby girl even for a second

Naina smiles and says , Rohan aa jao nashta Karne unhe cradle mai sula do uthenge tab khilaana .

Rohan nods and keeps the baby girl in craddle beside her brother .

Bhabhi naam Kya soche , Rohan asks .

Amm Maine toh ladki ka naam sana aur ladke ka samar socha hai , Naina says .

Ha naam toh ache hai , vishaka says agreeing .

Toh fix hai baby boy ka naam samar aur baby girl ka naam sana , Deepika announces cutely .

All agrees and after the whole day masti .

Next day it was naam Karan day .
All were present chachaji chachaji rakesh arjun phulla bua Preeti pandit swati Munna Rohan Deepika vishaka and our samaina with the main people of the event thier babies .

Pandit ji comes and starts havan .
After sometime the name were announced of the babies .
The families haves fun and masti .

At night naina was humming Lori to make babies sleep . Sameer was adoring his life(naina) and lifeline (babies).

After the babies were slept .

Samaina were standing in balcony hugging each other .

Hum jeet gaye Sameer , Naina says in calm voice

Ha Naina hum kismat se lade the Saath ke liye aur Dekho Hume itne pyaare bache mile tofe ke naam pe , sameer says kissing he forehead .

Hum humesha saath the hai aur rahenge , Samaina says together and shares a eyelock  .

As God has breathed His great love into us, I now pledge to use His exceptional love to breathe life into our marriage; whether the days are miraculous or mundane, I will look to God moment by moment to be your perfect husband and father , bringing the gift of His holy love to each day of our future , sameer says holding naina' hand .

It is a privilege to stand here at this moment, with the most handsome man in the world, pledging my love to you. It is an honor to be the wife of someone as kindhearted and amazing as you. I promise to celebrate life’s triumphs and face life’s trials by your side, reminding you every moment that you are worth everything to me . Naina says giving a peck on his lip .

Both shares a lip lock and looks in the sky .

                                   ♡ The End ♡

So guys this is not the end but beginning of samaina's beautiful family journey . I end it here as the motive of the plot is fulfilled and I don't want to drag it long and making it boring so thanks for all the love and support. Love you guys !!
Bye bye
Radhika ☆

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

5.3K 535 5
A two shot on Samaina, after Naina got to know that Sameer did not appeared in his examinations and failed, to save her. Hope, you all like it.
143K 6.6K 67
this story is about music and painting love of fan towards unknown artists....... its about shivika,rikara,ruvyaand priveer..... its completely offtr...
5.6K 321 1
This is a SwaSan Os a Non serial track. A impossible love saga.
34.4K 1.5K 14
Hi it is serial based. Kavya track n private story.