issei hyoudou the gaming wiza...

By Titanoii

issei is a normal teenager well if an extremely perverted person is normal than he is normal. anyway he just... More

the night that start it all
going into rwby
vs the student coucil
the exiled nun (kinda short)
healing the fall
dance with the wizard
the invasion.
return
bringing the ORC to shape
breaking the engagement.
return to remnant.
step up the planing
gilgamesh (really short)
return from remnant.
nurturing the demon
getting more power from different world.
truth of the matter.
shark in hueco mundo
proper battle.
raising the flags.
raising the flag part 2
fate
lemon time. (with TAMGG) part 1
lemon time part two. really short.
filler:meeting the original
going to the underworld
saji training
loki (short)
loki fight.
new student
izuku special. part 1.
izuki special part 2.
d**dora astaroth
the party
summoning
chapter 37.
rewrite.

beating the bosses

12.9K 185 140
By Titanoii

After the whole zombies slaughter that i just did i went back home to have some lunch. When i came home i saw mom is still cooking.

Issei:hey mom want me to help amything?

Mom:oh issei dont worry i can do this my self.

Issei:please i just want to help.

Mom:ok then how about you try cutting those carrots.

Issei:sure.

I go to the cutting board and pick up the knife although i never done this before. I felt like i know exactly what to do. I cut all the carrots skillfully under 10 minute to look normal and the i help my mom on other stuff. When its done we pack some for dad when mom on the go. Then we eat the food that we had cook. Holy shit...... its good whoever give me my cooking skill. thank you.

Mom:hmm this is good hey issei where did you learn to cook?

Issei:i might have follow youtube tutorial.

Mom:following tutorial dont make food this good.

Issei:begginer luck i guess.

Mom:yeah i guess.

After we're done we wash the dishes and then mom goes to send dad his food. I went back into my room and think which skill should i get.

Issei:soo i got attack cover at the very least but im going to need to do something about defence and movement hmm how can i do this. Oh yeah the shop have something i open the shop app on my phone and when to magic books.

Issei:...... HOLY SHIT ALL OF THEM COST 100,000+ HOW AM I GOING TO GET THAT KIND OF MONEY!?

I scroll down and see the only book that is 2000 is mana manipulation.

Issei:even if that like all my money it will be useful in the long run.

I press buy on the book and it say it will be in my inventory in 3 hours it could be there now for 10,000 i dont have that kind of money right now. I press sell to sell all my junk and only get 1,500 in return.

Issei:telekinesis is a good thing i probably could train it indefinitely with my mp regen.

I lift up a pencil and just do that for the rest of the day.

Wizard of dxd.

After yesterday telekinesis training i manage to get it to lvl 34 and now i could lift up 400 kilogram for 150 mana and thank to my 25% less mana consumption it only take 112.5 mana. Thing are going great and my mana manipulation skill. Has arrive and i absorb it like a game and it give me the ability to control mana better.

Mana manipulation lvl 1
Mana is an energy that have been exist in the air around us only is was invisible and untouchable. This form of energy can be use to perform phenomanal thing.
Grant better control over mana.(depend on the lvl is however)
Increase mp by 400
Increase mp recovery by 50
Increase magic effect by 40%

Ok im now in the forest since it was away from praying eyes.

Issei:i do want to increase my arsenal of attack. How about some arrows.

I put my hand out and and focus my mana on it. Then i compress the mana and shape them to take the form of an arrow. Then i throw it at a tree it was big enough to cause quite the damage.

Through you action you have create the skill 'mana arrow'.

Mana arrow lvl 1
Made by pure mana this arrow will explode on impact.
Mana:100 per 1 arrows.

Issei:still not enoght firepower since it was an arrow how about i give it a spin?

I the same thing as before but this time i spin the arrow and then throw it at a another tree this time blew a hole into through it.

'Mana arrows' have evolve into 'spinning mana arrow'

Issei:now where talking.

I then gather mana into my hand again and this time i make it a flat surface.

Through your action you have create the skill 'mana berrier'

Issei:good mana manipulation skill is soooo good. Now mana berrier.

Mana berrier lvl 1
A wall the surround the user made by pure mana. It will take away mana base on the damage.
Mp: 200 point for 200 damage. 150 maintenance

Issei:ok not that good now but it will be better once it was higher level.

Issei:now how do i improve movement ability?

I sat and thinking for the next few minute.

Issei:even with my int done have an idea for it. I could just have teleport skill but that thing fell under spatial magic and it was 30,000,000¥ on the shop how am i going to get that?

Issei:*sigh* lets just make a dungeon maybe highr level one give more money.

I walk back to the nieghtbourhood and saw at leasr three zombies.

Issei:welp spining mana arrow.

Issei launch one arrow at the zombies thats lvl 14. And its head got destroy.

Issei:desire effect achive.

The rest is making thier way to issei. He walk towards them and let his berrier up. When the other get to him they stop and attacking the berrier.

Issei:another success.

He then kill the other two using mana bolt.

Issei:welp time for some killing spree.

Wizard of dxd.

It been three hours now and i have only lvl up three time.

Issei:well seems like it now hard to level up after 20 goos to know. Status.

Issei hyoudou
Title:
Lvl:23
Race:human
Hp:300
Mp:773 (313)

Stat
Strg:15>
Dex:19>
Vit:20>
Int:51>
Wis:51>
Luk:200
Point:25
¥:5090

Issei:yup definitely not getting enough money for the spatial magic. Also good thing running around like idiot while killing zombies count as exercise. Welp now lets just.........

The ground shake.

Issei:what the fuck.

I look at the distance and saw a group of zombies is piling up on one another then forming one gaint zombie.

Issei:that is not how zombies work. Observe.

The boss of the zombie
Legion zombies
Lvl-30
Hp:30000
Mp:0
When one have kill more that enough zombies in one dungeon they will gather up to spawn the legion zombies. The are massively stronger but a lot slower than a normal zombies.

Issei:ok let not try to fight dungeon escape.

You are not allow to run during a boss fight.

Issei:fuck nugget.

Then the legion zombie that was now in front issei kick him. However he put up barrier in time thank to the three hours training the barrier is now lvl 23. He land on a wall of a building and break the wall this took all of his still recovering mana supply. Since he was far away he decide to wait the 3 minute to fully recover. After he did he see the legion zombie is still far away. So he launch a couple of mana arrows that now lvl26 and can fire 14 arrows at the same time. And since mana manipulation is now lvl 10 the boost increase to 120% this stack on his mana affinity and wiseman give him a solid 190% boost on top of his int magic damage and head shot that he get he manage to take away 7000 hp from the legion zombie.

Issei:hell yeah.

He kept firing although sufferin the legion zombie is still moving. But the legion zombie crouch down and sink it finger into the ground and then it pull the ground up and toss it toward issei.

Issei:not today.

He use telekinesis and flies away from the incoming attack.

He then fire a lot more arrows to the legion zombie knees. Making in fall down the hole it make.

Issei:well that went better than plan since i just want bombard you with magic but hey it work.

Mp:300 (313)

Issei:shit only that much huh i knee a more powerful attack like a finisher.

I think for a minute and then comes uo with an idea i use mana bolt and then put as much mana into it aka alk of that i had at the moment. And it got bigger than my entire body than for more lethality i spin it like i did my arrow. Then wait fow ten second while still charging it. And then i fire it at the zombie head. When it hit it make a large explosion and the boss head gone.

You have lvl up(4x)

By killing the legion zombie you have gain the title undead killer

You have create a new skill. Would you like to name it 'skill'?

Issei:no. Spiral mana bomb.

Would you like to name it 'spiral mana bomb'?

Issei:yes

Spiral mana bomb
Original magic create by issei by utilising mana bolt at it maximum. It will spin for 10 second to increase the power but it can be fire at will however the less the time the less the power icrease.
Mp:x

Yeah boi. I wait for 3 minute pass and now my mana is full again. I flew down and inspect the loot.

5 small health potion
Recovery skill book
500,000¥
Large soul gem

Issei:im probably going to have a huge orgasm because of this. So if i farm bosses i can get enough money for my skill book. I gotta take advantage of this.

I pick up all the loot and try to learn recovery.

You need 75 int and wis to learn this.

So this isnt some low level book huh. Ok fine i just look at my stat.

Issei hyoudou
Title:undead killer.(70% more damage against undead)
Lvl:27
Race:human
Hp:300
Mp:773 (313)

Stat
Strg:15>
Dex:19>
Vit:20>
Int:51>
Wis:51>
Luk:200
Point:45
¥505,090

So let just increase int and wis to 75.

Int:75
Wis:75

Mp:839 (433)

Great now lets learn the skill. It ask if i want to learn the skill i press yes the the book glow.

Recovery lvl 1
A form of magic that have been use for madical purpose.
Heal 500 hp and remove all debuff.
Mp:600.

Ok this has to be mid tier healing since it can do a lot for a level one skill. I then exit the dungeon and went to egg drop for lunch better tell mom im eating outside right now.

Wizard of dxd.

Issei:ahhh man those sandwiches was fantastic.

I walk out and of the place and saw made an eye contact with kiba the prince of kouh.

Kiba:hey you issei right the one that got 2 weeks of day off because of the robber right.

Issei:yeah that me what do you want?

Kiba:i since i was here i want to see how you doing.

Issei:im metally recover. A bit.

Kiba:i see. Hey what are you doing right now.

Issei:munching on some good sandwich.

I said while taking a bite.

Kiba:is it really that good?

Issei:try one yourself mate. Im going bye bye.

Kiba:bye issei.

I then proceed to walk home with 15 other sandwich in my inventory. I want to test if food decompose in my inventory. Well lets get back home train telekinesis until dinner. After that five hour of money grinding.

Wizard of dxd.

After last night of money grinding fro. The legion zombies since im stronger now i can farm him like nothing.

Issei:never knew i only need my mp to be full to be in tip top shape. Status.

Issei hyoudou
Title:undead killer
Lvl:34
Race:human
Hp:300
Mp:839 (433)

Stat
Strg:15>
Dex:20>
Vit:20>
Int:75>
Wis:75>
Luk:200
Point:32
¥:4,500,000

Issei:seems like my stat aint increasing anymore without proper exercise. Welp i know just the trick since today is friday i just do pyhsical training until tuesday.

Wizard of dxd.

It was tuesday and i must admit i been training a lot and i also lvl up my dungeon create and escape to lvl 36. And gain a skill dash

Dash lvl max
An ability created by running.
Passively increase dex by 450%
Increase dex by 850% when running at maximum speed.

Issei:*huffing* good thing i made this training. Status.

Issei hyoudou
Title:undead killer
Lvl 34
Race:human
Hp:1000
Mp:839 (433)

Stat
Strg:40>
Dex:38>+(450%)=209
Vit:60>+(40%)=84
Int:75>
Wis:75>
Luk:200
Point:32
¥:4,500,000

Pretty high boost in dex for a skill that i made while running. I change back into some casual clothing by using inventory and then.

Issei:how about i just made my int 100.

Int: 100
Point:7

Your int have reach 100 you have gain the skill 'medium mana capacity', 'mana regenaration', 'magic control' and 'dual casting'

Due to having the skill 'dual casting' and magic control you had gain the title 'novice mage'

Medium mana capacity lvl max
An ability given to few user that born with and exceptional to handle mana.
Increase magic effect by 15%
Decrease mana consumption by 10%

Mana regenaration lvl max
An ability given to those of special heritage that allow faster recovery of mana
Double mana regenaration.

Magic control lvl max
An ability that allow one to control magic artfully
Decrease mana consumption by 10%

Dual casting lvl 1
Allow the user to use two or more spell at the same time.

Mp:914 (966)

My mouth drop after i read this. Now i just need one minute to recover all my mana that will be a huge expect of a mage. This almost seems to good to be true. I browse the shop to find a way to use elemental magic and there a books call elemental magic for dummies and also flight skill books and both cost 3,000,000 combine geez stuff is expensive. I also a basic wooden staff just cause. And use speed delivery so now i only got 300,000 now. I pull out the basic elemental book and read all of it.

Wizard of dxd.

After reading the book entirely i learn that i can either be born with an affinity for element which i dont or make a pact with a element spirit. With the kicker that i have to go to the place their element commonly have so i have to go to the forest for earth, mountain tops for wind, river or sea for water, and volcano for fire.

Issei:this is gonna be hard. Im gonna need to buy summon spirit skill book to make a contract with the spirit in question. Welp i guess in the near future.

Wonder what the spirit gonna look like. Meh lets worry about that in the future. Lets see the flight spell. I take out the book and press yes when it ask me the question the book glow.

Flight lvl 1
You can fly with magic the higher or faster is depend on you.
Mp:200 every 30 second 70 mph

Well ley just train all the posibble skill.

Wizard of dxd

Thing have been going great my training have been good i make a new dungeon that have orge that wield big ass hammer and a club of smacking. But i was able to make use of a new c.c skill that i made bind that now level 35 my spining mana arrow are 60 and shoot 40 arrows now. And my mana berrier is 70 since i train them in my room my flight had reach lvl 39 and now i can keep my flight and berrier indefinitely i also got a potion that increase my mana premenantly from the boss which is just the orge with four arm, tow head and twice as big. And here my status. And had made a contract with sylph

Issei hyoudou.
Title:novice mage (increase magic effect by 30%)
Lvl:50
Race:human
Hp:2000
Mp:2,914 (1466)

Stat
Strg:70
Dex:80+(450%)=360
Vit:120+(120%)=264
Int:200
Wis:200
Luk:200
Point:0

Affinity
Wind:60

¥:15,000,000

Thing good i was walking around trying to relax i on my sunday also known as my last day of break. I was walking around until i saw murayama was walking around with a girl with black hair name raynare and her title was crow of gregory. The hell is that? Meh whatevery i got more problem on my hand and the big problem is my egg drop sandwich supply is running low had to sattle that at the end of the day.

I walk back from the ice cream store. And walk to the park. you know the one that had fountain in it? I was enjoying myself until.

???:would you die for me?

I look toward the voice and saw murayama with a light spear in her stomach with a girl that wearing some S&M type of outfit. Without thinking i make an empty dungeon and drags both of them here. Then i use telekinesis bring murayama to me i also bring out my new staff that give 150% magic boost now.

Raynare:what!?

When murayama is with me i use recovery that now lvl39 thank to having sylph beat me so i could heal. Is that too extreme? I also use observe on her

Rayanare
Title:crow of gregory
Lvl-70
Race:fallen angel
Hp:4000
Mp:3000

Stat
Strg:90
Dex:95
Vit:100
Int:170
Wis:140
Luk:70

Fallen angel now ok what is going on.

Raynare:damn it you just ruin everything!*sigh* no matter i just kill you along with her.

Murayama is regaining herself from the dizziness.

Murayama:issei!? What are you doing here!?

Issei:accidental live saving.

She then look at my staff.

Murayama:issei this is not the time to cosplay wizard.

Raynare then launch two light spears at us. I grab murayama by the waist fly up dodge the spears. When the spears hit the ground i make an explosion and dust cloud.

Issei:that the thing murayama i dont cosplay.

Murayama is shock seeing me fly.

Issei:gale cutter.

Three blade of cricular wind is being launch toward raynare and thanks to the dust cloud it was near impossble to see. One blade hit her right shoulder, one hit her left thigh and the last one cut her left wing right off.

Raynare:ahhh!! You bastard!

Raynare still flying despite having only one functional wing is attacking me blindly.

Issei:big mistake.

I was dodging and weaving around the atrack like it was nothing. Good thing i made it mandatory for flying pratice. I once i get close enough i use crashing wind to send her to the ground. Once she is on the ground i charge spiral energy bomb but i have new trick with it.

Issei:add wind.

Blades of wind start to circulate around the bomb. Then i launch it toward raynare. When the bomb hit a big explosion was made. When the dust was clear i saw a bunch of black feathers was on the ground where raynare is.

You have lvl up (6x)

Murayama:umm issei can you explain what going on?

Issei:oh one sec.

I descend back to the ground. And let her go.

Murayama:ok first how did well this *she gesture to all part of me* happen?

Issei:i dont know what going on since i was still new to all of this. But i can explain what happen to me. You see when the robber attack my house and shoot my dad i felt something in my awoken and i did something supernatural i suddenly teleport to the vase that i use to beat the shit out of the robber.

Murayama:which was really badass when i heard about it.

Issei:thanks for the compliment anyway the day after i was attack by appearantly a devil that was trying to eat me but i killed it by blasting magic at his face. Not before i ran like a coward though.

Murayama:thanks for answering my question that i have yet to ask. And thank you for saving me issei. Ha never thought i ever gonna say that in my life.

Issei:hmhmhm to fate is weird.

I destroy the dungeon and murayama is shock of what just happen

Murayama:what just--

Issei:i bring all three of us into a pocket dimension. You really think i want any witness?

Murayama:i guess.

Issei:anyway dont tell people about me ok.

Murayama:fine.

I then leave and make my way home. On my way there i open up my status

Issei hyoudou
Title:novice mage
Lvl-56
Race:human
Hp:2000
Mp:2,914 (1466)

Stat
Strg:70>
Dex:80>+(450%)=360
Vit:120>+(120%)=264
Int:200>
Wis:200>
Luk:200
Point:30

Affinity
Wind:60

¥15,000,000

I should probably just summon sylph then the fight will be much easier. Heh already win soo no use crying over it. I probably just going to summon sylph for more recovery training if i felt like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

571K 5.2K 35
Issei has been suffering for 19 years straight until he snaps. From weakest to badass. this is my first fanfic and you guys already know what the cha...
84.7K 642 10
I legit don't remember the description here. Just be warned, mature content ahead. Disclaimer: I do not own RWBY. All characters from RWBY are own...
99.5K 2.2K 31
(Y/n) (L/n) Is Your Average Everyday Guy,He goes to School,Has Some Friends And Even A Normal Family,He's just Average Except That Does Role-Play Onc...
19.3K 393 45
Blaze Tempest, relatively quiet school kid of Kuoh. He leads a normal life until a fateful day turns his world view upside down. Join in his adventur...