完璧な二人です (PERFECT ・ TWO)

By CaptainStarkk

'When Win went to go and finish his elective assignment, he found something else. Surely, more than what he w... More

prelude
first (?) meeting
assignment
awkward feeling
winning moment
the pursuit
keys
secrets and white lies
sleepover and other shenanigans
the plan 🤭
self-portrait?
a physiological reaction...? or not.
the revelation
feelings
desperation
promise
dinosaur books
brothers
weird feelings?
jealousy v.2
cuddles
b u s t e d
reality
pheromones
if I fall
fallen
first day
first day (p.2)

reasons and one heck of a surprise

2.2K 139 30
By CaptainStarkk

The whole afternoon already passed and I am still here looking sheepishly at the sandwich Bright gave. I can still remember Bright's bashful, shy face when he gave me the sandwich I have in my hand. So that guy can make that expression too? I chuckled when his face flashed in my memories. Cute.

"Win!!" I saw Sammy running to my direction from a distance. I was in the staircase on the entrance of the faculty waiting for Bright, but as per usual someone else came. I kept the sandwich inside my bag and stood up. "Good thing I saw you here." she finally said, panting.

"What's the matter?" I asked her, "Are you okay?" She waved his hand before gasping for breath. I rubbed her back, smiling silly. I mean, she certainly doesn't have to run, it's not like I will be running away from her.

She finally calmed down after sitting and almost lying on the ground - which I successfully prevented. "So, what's the matter?" I asked again after she could breath fine.

"I... pant... I came to ask for a copy of the assignment ... pant ... for tomorrow." she finally was able to say, "I lost my copy and you're the only person I can rely to right now." she held my hand and posed her puppy eye in front of my face.

I sighed and rummaged through my things. I actually know what she was talking about; it was an assignment in one of our accounting classes. I already finished that assignment and it's quite easy. "Are you going to copy in here?"

She shook her head and grabbed her phone from her pockets and took tons of photos with my notebook.

"Win." both of us turned to the person standing in the bottom steps calling for my name.

"P'BRIGHT!" I covered my ears when I realized that it was originally the person I was waiting for, but it was too late. Apparently, it was Sammy who turned first. "What are you doing here?"

I immediately brought my pointing finger in between my lips.

"I... I have business in ..." I grinned at Bright, encouraging him to try harder, while laughing at least. "... inside." he finally said.

"Really? Where do you need to go? Do you want me to take you on tour?" Sammy said, slowly creeping near to Bright, which obviously pushed him to take a step back.

"There's no need." he said, back to his old, mysterious tone before walking passed us going straight inside the faculty. It didn't even take long when we heard everyone's screams inside - it's like a murder was going on.

"He's really good looking." Sammy is at it again; and she was even hyperventilating a while ago, now she's turned into a different person.

"Sammy, he's still a student. He's no different from us, you know." I chuckled.

Sammy turned to me and sighed, "Ah, men really do not understand women's fantasies, do you?" she pouted, "Women live for young, good-looking guys, you know. We just can't resist shipping them with one another, or shipping them with ourselves." she dreamily said; she was so immersed in her explanation that she even enacted everything, before getting giddy, going back to her daydream - about boys.

But Bright's reason for coming is perhaps because I told him to and not because he had some business inside.

"It should be nice being friends with him." Sammy said grabbing my wrist, which startled the hell out of my soul. "But nah~" she said intending to walk away.

I pulled my wrist, together with her. She turned to me, confused. "I... I can't go yet." I said, crossing my fingers inside my pockets.

"Why?" she asked again, "Aren't we going to eat dinner together?"

I shook my head, "L...let's eat together with Pluem tomorrow."

"But I'm here now, why can't we just go home and eat dinner together?" she insisted.

"I... I need to do the groceries tonight." I said in the heat of the moment. But on the second thought, aside from eggs, I have nothing inside my refrigerator. So I really might go grocery shopping today.

"Are you sure?" Sammy asked, "I didn't see you brought your car."

"I'm okay." I said, waving Sammy goodbye as she walked away, still worried.

"Are you really going grocery shopping?" I think my heart and soul left my body when I heard Bright spoke from behind.

"What the fuck man!" I exclaimed, moving away from him while holding my chest out of shock and fear, "Why are you appearing out of the blue like that?!"

"Hmm?" he shrugged, "I was here the entire time." he just said.

I took a few long breathes calming myself down. "I saw you went inside so I thought you were there."

"I was." he said, "Now I'm out."

I sighed.

"About before, what are you planning?" I heard Bright say. We were walking when he asked so suddenly. The question spiked suspicion but his tone didn't have any malice.

I turned to him, still walking. "Hotels are very expensive, especially during these times. The money you'll spend, it's better if you buy me foods with that." I said, "And can't you ask your friends to temporarily adopt you for a few days?" I asked curiously.

He shrugged, "I did. But all of them either lives in a dorm or with their families." he said. I don't want to intrude to their place.

I nodded my head, "You're really a good guy." I said, facing front again. Actually, my impression over him has already turned a hundred eighty degrees since. "But actually, I'm planning to ask for your help." I finally said, revealing my intentions.

"What?" he asked. We were walking together, but I could feel his sharp stares trailing from my head to toe - but strangely enough, I couldn't feel anything but safety.

"Well, our teacher from my elective asked us to create something." I just said, putting my hands on my pockets. "I want your help with it." I turned to him meeting his eye.

He was still looking at me, his expression unfazed. Until his lips formed into a smirked, "Fair enough."

"So, tell me what you want me to do." Bright said the moment he went out from the bathroom. I was fixing my shirt in front of the mirror when I heard him say.

"I'm going to go do some grocery shopping, want to come with?" I said, coming out from the room. He was in the sofa, drying his hair with the hair blower.

He replied with a nod, "Let me finish drying my hair first." he said ruffling his hair while blowing on the wet parts. I took my phone out from my pockets and slumped my body on the sofa where Bright was as well. "Let me borrow your room." he finally said, which I nodded as a response.

I was playing some mobile games with my phone when I saw Bright coming out from the room. He was wearing his white football jersey and the short I gave him yesterday. "Let's go." he sighed. I chuckled and stood up from the sofa and made my way back to my room, grabbing a hoodie jacket from my wardrobe and giving it to him. "Take it." he stared at the jacket for a few seconds as if he doesn't want to, but he wore it anyway.

"Doesn't it look weird?" I said, chuckling. We were in the grocery store and thankfully there aren't much people - probably because it's already as late as 8 in the evening and the store close at 9:30.

"What is?" he asked, his hands kept inside the jacket's pockets. I was pushing the push cart and he's only following my tracks like a damn puppy.

"We looked like twins with different faces." I chuckled while pushing the cart, grabbing some eggs and throwing it to the cart. "You know same height..." I grabbed a few meat products from the freezer and some beverages (I'd like to say coke, but nah. Water) as well. "I think we're both good looking? The information says so..." I heard him chuckle, so I turned to him and he instantly wiped his grin off his face.

"You're good looking, alright." I heard him say that got me grinning. Well, not to be conceited but I know I actually look good. Bright might be better looking and I might not be posted in the Cute Boy Page or whatever, but I know I am too. Sammy said so; it's just that I'm using my eyeglasses all the time. "But not as good-looking as I am."

"OY!" I glared at him and remarked. "So much for the compliment, Saraleo!" I said and gave him a smug.

"Is this going to be everything?" Bright said while looking at the cart that has nothing but meat, eggs, chips, instant noodles and some leeks. "You're not going to buy more vegetables?"

I actually eat vegetables, but they're hard to cook. I need to simmer them for a long time. I live in a very busy community in Bangkok and I am a student, I probably don't have the luxury of time to cook - I can only cook easy foods, such as instant noodles, fried eggs, omurice and all. "I don't have a luxury of cooking for long periods of time." I said unloading all the things from the cart to the counter.

He nodded and grabbed his wallet, giving his credit card to the cashier which got me protesting - really. "Hey!" I beamed at Bright, forehead crooked then to his credit card.

"It's fine. I'm freeloading anyway." He just said, unfazed.

I looked at the cashier dumb-stricken, still staring at Bright, smiling like an idiot. I proceeded to knock over the counter, "Hello?" I said in a very sarcastic tone.

"Y...Yes." the cashier finally came back to Earth after being lost in Bright's eyes - which by the way was annoying. She got Bright's credit card, completely ignoring me treating me as a side-character. With all my annoyance, I grabbed every grocery bag and stormed off the grocery store.

Unknowingly, Bright grabbed the other bag from my hand. I didn't know he actually caught up. "What's gotten to you?" he said, hailing the taxi that passed us by.

"Nothing... I was just a bit annoyed." I said, sighing. "Also, you should've just let me pay that on my own. Since it's got nothing to do with you." I said, shaking my head.

"So what do you want me to do?" I turned to Bright who finally spoke after I-don't-know how long. He hasn't opened his mouth since we're in the taxi coming home. He was probably offended with the things I said out of my annoyance, but then again he might've just lost the motivation to talk - until now.

"You finally spoke, huh?" I said assuring that sarcasm is palpable in every word I say. I sat on the sofa where he was playing with his phone. "It's about the elective." I said, crossing my leg. "Our professor asked us to create a self-portrait."

He kept his phone to his pockets and looked at my direction, "I can't help you with that." he just said in my utter disappointment, "If I do, then it won't be a self-portrait." he said, "Self-portraits are created by artists using their own emotions, feelings and ideas - that's why it is called self-portrait."

"I'm not asking you to do the self-portrait, idiot." I sarcastically remarked, thankful that his drive to help was still there. He just misunderstood the situation. "Since you're good at art, I want you to tell me if what I'm doing is right."

He looked back at me, his expression changed. A minute later, his lips formed into a smile as he nodded, "I don't mind." he finally said.

I was skimming through my books while on the couch, with Bright next to me. I feel stiff. I don't know but I feel really awkward that I couldn't even turn my head in any direction. It was like his presence was too overwhelming - and I didn't even realize it before. Plus he's wearing my clothes, which adds more to what I'm feeling.

I sighed and loosened my neck for a bit, finally deciding to move my body. I turned to where Bright was supposed to be seating, studying only to find out - the saraleo was asleep, and his book covering his face. I rolled my eyes. Give me back my body pains, I carefully stood up and walked up to the kitchen to get myself a glass of water. I actually have a lot to study still, I have two oral recitations tomorrow and a few seatworks I haven't finished yet. And God knows how I am dying to lay in the soft, comfy bed right now.

I walked back to the living room and brought my things to the dining table, away from the unholy scenery that was in the living room. How dare he soil my study area with his unholy doing (sleeping)? I started flipping the pages of my book, adjusting my glasses in the process.

"What are you doing here?"

I took a pause and sighed, "I'm still studying. If you want to go to sleep, you can." I said, still flipping the pages of the book I'm facing.

"Ok." said walking to the other side of the table, dragging the chair sitting there, before slumping his head down in the table - sleeping.

I stared at him, my mouth agape from amusement. This guy... is seriously a saraleo to his core. And ignoring him sleep, I skimmed through my book and answered my assignment with a heavy heart.

I decided to stop studying all in all - how could I? When there's a guy sleeping directly in front of me? I decided to grab the laundry bag and picked up all the dirty laundry around the house - I also included Bright's, and went out to the laundrymat in the groundfloor - which is by the way open twenty four hours.

The laundrymat is a part of the building and the employees are the same employees in shifting schedule with the employees in the building. They made it a twenty-four-seven laundrymat to still serve tenants especially those who are coming back late at night (costumer service reps and medical professionals) and I think this is a good initiative, and the reason why I'm here.

"WIN!" I just returned from the laundrymat and heard my name from a voice outside the building - it was a woman. I turned to the entrance and saw the most unexpected person to visit at 11 in the evening.

"Sammy!" I muttered.

She ran to me and grabbed my hand. Her make-up was mashed, mascara all over her face and crooked lipstick and eyeliner. It's obvious that she just came back from a rowdy party - which is supposed to be unlikely because it is a weekday.

"WIIIIIIN kha~" she groggily said, Bacardi reeked out of her clothes and smoke on her hair. "My boyfriend broke up with me." she finally cried - no, cried is an understatement. He basically wailed in the reception which got everyone's attention. I smiled at the people present, eyes staring at me as if telling me to 'calm your girlfriend' down.

"Sam... Sam, everyone's getting the wrong impression." I said, helping her up. "Let's go to my room, okay? Calm down until then. Calm down."

She nodded and I helped her to the elevator... She was still rumbling about her boyfriend and I'm here cannot wait until we reach the room - because she was surely loud and ... it's 11 in the evening, you know?

I sighed when I was finally standing in front of my own door. I was about to turn the knob when ... Oh shit. Bright is still in the dining table, sleeping!

🐰🐺🐰🐺

Sammy's POV

I felt my head throb and the sun kissing my skin, early in the morning. I don't know what happened, or where I was. What is important was the fact that my head is pulsing and in the verge of splitting itself into two. It sucked as hell. I pushed myself and sat on the bed, while scanning the whole room. There was a window pane, glass panel and a queen sized bed. I then nodded my head when I realized I was actually in Win's condo.

Last thing I remembered was that I went to party the night before. Then in the same bar, I saw my boyfriend kissing another woman - acting on impulse, I went and splashed my own drink to the bitch and my boyfriend actually chose to defend her, so we broke up right there and I drank until I was so hammered. So I came here, huh?

I massaged my temple and stood up, walking carefully to the living - expecting to find Win there and he was. Cooped up inside a brown blanket on the sofa. Awee, poor baby Win. I bit my lower lip. He actually slept on the sofa because he was much of a gentleman to let me sleep in his bed.

I moved closer and nudged to wake him up but the response I got was only a few soft moans. I sighed. But it's really getting late. I thought when I looked at the wall clock. It was already 9 in the morning. Without much of a choice, I grabbed the blanket and pulled it off, revealing...

OH MY FUCKING...

I covered my lips with my hand and took a few steps back. I don't know what to say, I don't know what to do ... I was just lost of words.

WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?!

🐰🐺🐰🐺

Please share your thoughts

(a/n #1: WHAT DID SAMMY SEE?!)

(a/n #2: I can't think of anything for this chapter so probably most of the scenes in this chapter is pure nonsense. But I really tried my best in subtly adding important actions for the next chapters. This chapter might be boring and bad, but I hope at least someone still likes it. I'd do my best in the next chapters.)

PS: Today will be the last episode of 2gether The Series. I think the last episode will be good and it will end in a good note. I just hope you guys will continue supporting Bright, Win and the other actors that worked hard in the series. Please give them the support they deserve even if they have to part ways. Further, I hope you guys won't stop supporting the fanfictions about them and keep supporting me and other fanfiction authors. This fanfiction, together with [You, Forever] will still continue even after the series, so I hope everyone will still check us out. Thank you and with love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.8K 3.7K 34
Tine Teepakorn, works as a secretary in the famous SG & co. company who have a huge crush on his Boss Sarawat Guntithanon. Sarawat, the cold CEO who...
205K 9K 31
Win and Bright use to date each other but after Win finding out that Bright cheated, left him with a broken heart. With a corrupted business, Metawi...
209K 11.5K 36
(Completed ✔) Where Win has known Bright from his Day 1. -------- 2gether the series / Still 2gether A BrightWin fanfiction
45.7K 2.1K 15
"You sound like a jerk." "Well maybe I am one." "Shocking." As the elevator opened up to the ground floor, Win exited then looked at the man in the e...