YouTube Camila Cabello Love...

By amount-wondered

Jack is a Famous British Youtuber / Singer / Fanboy / Vlogger What Happens when he meets his favorite girl gr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Not an update sorry
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Question ?
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 part 1
Reflection Album Stream
A/N: Surprise I'm still alive

Chapter 3

1.5K 34 3
By amount-wondered

Dinah's Pov
I was in the hotel room when I heard Camila screaming . I ran out to see what was wrong .

"What's wrong " I asked worried "OMG Jack posted a new video and he talk about us "

"OMG " I said by now all the girls ran in and said what's happening and we told them and they all started to freak out too .

I saw that he tweeted out that he was going to do a livestream so I told the girls and we all started to crowd the computer

When we saw him Normani said " He is so fine" Ally said " His eyes are so blue"
Lauren said " I love his accent " Camila said " He's so perfect " I said "Wow" .

He started to answer questions and somebody said " Do you have a girlfriend " He said " No I don't have a girlfriend I'm as single as a pringle ".

Camila yelled out " Yes " then she started to comment " Who is your Favorite Fifth Harmony member " we all started to yell out me , but then he said " Nope it's Dinah "

then he said " Dinah if your watching hit me up " then he ended the livestream. "

Camila turned around to face me and glared me then started to count I look around and noticed Lauren was vining this so I started to run .

Then Lauren posted it on Vine saying "Jack I think Camila is jealous that Dinah's you favorite ."

Then one of the crew came in the room and said " Get ready for the interview " so we got ready .

----------------------------------------------
Sorry I didn't update but I will start to update more often tell me what you think so far . -☁️ Grace ☁️. Sorry I had to fix something but new chapter will be out in a little bit - Grace

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 19.3K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.4M 59.3K 106
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
430K 26K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...