Lie To Me || Na Jaemin

By minminjimjaem

"So tell me, How far are you gonna lie? " "I love you" **** Both wanted the same thing but doesn't seem to g... More

MUST READ
Chapter 1 || To Seoul
Chapter 2 || Long Ass Ride
Chapter 3 || Coffee incident
Chapter 4 || Class 10-B
Chapter 5 || Daehyun, Lee Daehyun
Chapter 6 || Sunbaenims
Chapter 7 || Little girls can punch
Chapter 8 || Unknown
Chapter 9 || A player
Chapter 10 || The Basement
Chapter 12 || Just me and only me
Chapter 13 || The Leather Jacket
Chapter 14 || Jisung Park
Chapter 15 || She's a friend
Chapter 16 || Strawberry
Chapter 17 || Guys
Chapter 18 || He's evil
Chapter 19 || Get me away from here
Chapter 20 || Jaemin's shirt
Chapter 21 || You're really interesting
Chapter 22 || Hi Love
Chapter 23|| Mr. Choi
Chapter 24 || Rooftop
Chapter 25|| Blame the floor
Chapter 26|| Winwin
Chapter 27|| Talk
Chapter 28||Boyfriend Talk
Chapter 29|| Pizza
Chapter 30||Shopping
Chapter 31||NJM
Chapter 32||Dejavu
Chapter 33|| Confirmation
Chapter 34|| Zhong mei
Chapter 35|| Mine

Chapter 11 || School Night

162 9 1
By minminjimjaem

ANOTHER UPDATE :))

~~~

Lee Daehyun

After what happened in the basement, Donghyuck Oppa has been worrying a lot to me. I came back to my room, after a few minutes he came by to my room to check up on me.

He only stayed for a few minutes, I was still feeling a little down. After he left, I started continuing on watching Boku no Hero Academia. My body wrapped up in my blanket, my eyes were focused on the TV trying to keep my mind off away from what happened years ago.

It's almost dinner time but I already told my Mother in advance that I won't have dinner. I don't feel like eating, anyways, even if something didn't happen downstairs I wouldn't even eat. I look over my window pushing aside the curtains to see that the sun is already setting down. I place back the curtains, my room was dark again.

There was a sudden knock on my door making me jump a little, the door opening as the light from outside came into my room. I squint my eyes by the sudden light on my face.

I quickly look away, "Yah" I hissed as the light in my room was on already as I heard the door closed. Few footsteps steps in my room, I quickly look up to them, slightly squinting my eyes because it's been a few hours since I have light in my room. I first see my brother, "Yah Oppa" I yelled at him before making eye contact with some of his friends. "What are you doing here?" I asked all of them.

"Are you sick?" Donghyuck Oppa asked worried, pointing at me in my blanket. I quickly remove it, "No, I was watching" I quickly took the remote, pausing what I was watching.

"I heard you Japanese here, Are you watching hentai?" I look over to see who it was and it was Xuxi Oppa, my face fell as I look at him disbelief.

My Brother looking at him in disbelief before sighing. Renjun Oppa quickly smacks him in the back of his head, Xuxi oppa smiled cheekily. "Don't mind him" He sighs as I nod.

"Why are you all here?" I asked I've noticed that Jisung and Chenle are not here. "Jisung and Chenle, already left, they have something to do," Jeno Oppa said as he noticed me. "We came to see what you're doing," Donghyuck oppa said as everyone else nods.

That's unusual

I've notice Donghyuck Oppa was looking around my room. I see the others were silently looking around my room. I follow where they were looking before looking back to them. At the back, I notice there's only one who wasn't looking around but staring at me.

Na Jaemin

I raised an eyebrow suspicious at them when Jaemin remains staring at me silently. "You've seen me, Can you go now?" I say making them all looked at me as my brother nods.

"Uhm, yeah, you should eat dinner" My brother clears his throat before everybody bids their goodbye. Jaemin was the last one to leave the room, he gave me one last stare and then nods before leaving, as I just roll my eyes at his weirdness today.

•••

After last night, I've been quiet. Earlier at lunchtime, I was watching them talk trying to listen to what they are saying but, the only thing that I hear is.

She can't know

It's dangerous

Be careful

Let's do this later night

School at 7:----

And then they shut up

I haven't been hearing anything from them because my brother seems to notice that I was quiet. I silently observe them seeing that my brother gave them a look to shut up and they did.

Lunch passed by, I didn't cut any classes. I was observing Jisung, Chenle, and mostly Jaemin. He's been giving me weird vibes lately. Like how he kept silent when we're alone, I'm sure that the normal him will be teasing me already but he didn't.

Before getting on the parking lot, I asked my brother that I wouldn't be getting home straight. I told him that I needed to buy something at the mall, for my room. He wanted to drive me there so badly because he said it would be safer. I told him that I would be home safe and sound. He agreed to it thanks to Renjun Oppa taking my side again.

I left school to go somewhere to eat first. I have 3 and a half hour to spare before I went to go spying on them.

If they weren't being suspicious in my room I wouldn't get curious at what they are doing. They kept looking around the room. Lately, when I'm in school earlier everywhere I go I see one of them lurking around the area near me. They tried to make it natural but I already caught them looking at me, but I simply ignored it and act natural. I didn't want to get caught.

Whatever my brother's been doing, I just feel like I need to know.

For 30 minutes, I've been walking around near school watching if someone notices. I turn to a street and found happiness

Street Food

Thank Goodness I have extra cash in my wallet

My Mother gave me cash earlier this morning. I first went inside the market seeing a lot of food there. I first tried to go to fishcakes, I took about 5 sticks then paying as I enjoy myself eating alone. By the side I found kimbap and mandu, I bought like about 4 kimbap and 4 mandu with 2 banana milk.

They gave it to me in a container. I walked out of the market happily enjoying myself.

I walked around more the area to see the nearest park, It was already empty since it's already 6:00 pm. I went to sit at the bottom of the slide. I open my container and started eating my Kimbap before my Mandu.

After I finish eating alone, I drank my banana milk, throwing my trash on the trash can at the park. My phone started ringing, revealing my brother calling. I cleared my throat before answering him.

"Oppa? "

"Daehyun ah, Are you home? Are you okay? Should I bring food when I got home? " He asked so many questions since Eomma would be coming home very late today that's why she gave me cash earlier.

"I already ate before going home. I'll be fine" I lied, "Okay, call me when you need me," He said, falling into my lie.

I've noticed it's already getting dark. I quickly look over to my phone to see that it's already 6:40 pm. I did not hear the exact time of their meet up but I've only heard of the time 7. I started walking faster, a little bit struggling because I'm still wearing my uniform, my heavy bag in my bag.

I arrived at the school, the first thing I went to was the school's parking lot. Seeing that all of their motorcycles are there, Donghyuck Oppa, Renjun Oppa, Xuxi Oppa, Jeno Oppa, Jaemin. Chenle and Jisung weren't there.

The area was empty, I silently went into the school at the back door here in the parking lot. I look over the time again it's already 7. I quickly but silently started searching around the school, the hallways were dark and silent. Looking over the classroom silently, wondering where they could've been.

I see a glimpse of a shadow, I quickly hide near the bathroom, my heart beating so fast in nervousness.

My eyes kept diverting somewhere looking if someone was near me. I peek through the door to see a familiar figure on the end of the hallway. It was dark but from the lights outside I can see who it was.

Donghyuck Oppa

They all turned left, he was with Jeno Oppa. After they're out of the hallway. I quickly went out of the bathroom, walking silently to the end of the hallway peeking over to see that they went in on a door. It's the gym, I look around looking if someone was here near me. I'm shaking a little, nervous about what will I hear. I started walking silently, carefully taking my steps.

I look back again to see if someone is near me, I see that the door was slightly open.

I see back facing against me and some faces in the middle of the court. The darkness filling the gym, they were far away from this door that I've been standing. I noticed that my brother and his friends were facing their back against me, right in front of them was faces.

I slowly went in hiding beside the bench chair, Squinting my eyes a little to see who was it that my brother and his friends are talking. My eyes widen seeing that I noticed some of them.

Kun-Hang Sunbaenim with Ten Sunbaenim and three more unfamiliar faces. Their voices echoing the gym but I couldn't understand any of them. "Shut the fuck up" I hear XuXi Oppa cursed.

"You know, Donghyuckie, you're sister looks naive. She's really pretty, has a slim body----" Kun-Hang Sunbaenim said to my Brother making my eyes widen in shock. I was crouched down beside the bench not wanting to be seen. My heart started to beat so rapidly when I realized that my phone started ringing. They all looked at my area making froze in my spot.

Am I getting caught?

Please no.

~~~

What do you think will happen?!!?!

HOPE U GUYS LIKE IT

IG: @minminjimjaem
TWT: @minminjimjaem

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 11.5K 77
"CALL ME UTAH ONE MORE TIME AND I WILL END YOUR BLOOD LINE" - "WHO DO I NEED TO PUNCH?!" - "HELP THERE IS NO FOOD" - "THIS IS WHACK YO" - "MARK JUST...
19.1K 463 26
Two completely different people, who fell in love but life always tore them apart. One fight and mistake led to another sad memory. How will they cle...
70.9K 2.8K 44
{A Markhyuck Fanfiction} 『Started~July 19th 2019』 『Ended~August 27th 2019』 When Haechan faces some issues that not only scare him, but the other mem...
1K 67 20
"hello jiwoo! my name is jaehyun, jung jaehyun. you may not remember who i am, but i know you well, very well!" "if you don't mind, can we restart, a...