𝑇𝑂𝑇𝐴𝐿𝐿𝑌 𝑇𝑈𝐵𝑈𝐿𝐴�...

Autorstwa dreqmyvintqge

The new and approved OC book; with fandoms cause my last one is cringe... Więcej

𝓲ꪀ𝓽𝘳ꪮᦔꪊᥴ𝓽𝓲ꪮꪀ
"ʸᵒᵘ'ˡˡ ᶠˡᵒᵃᵗ ᵗᵒᵒ" (𝐈.𝐓.)
"ᵗᵒᵗᵃˡˡʸ ᵗᵘᵇᵘˡᵃʳ" (𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒)
"ⁱᵗˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵘˡˡˢʰⁱᵗ" (𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 #2)
"ᵒᵘʳ ᵖᵃʳᵉⁿᵗˢ ᵃʳᵉ ᵏⁱˡˡᵉʳˢ" (𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐋 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒)
"ʷᵉ ᵈⁱᵈⁿ'ᵗ ᶜʰᵒᵒˢᵉ ᵗʰⁱˢ ˡⁱᶠᵉ, ʷᵉ'ʳᵉ ʲᵘˢᵗ ˡⁱᵛⁱⁿᵍ ⁱᵗ" (𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐘)
"ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ? ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ" (𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑)
"ⁱ ˢᵒˡᵉᵐⁿˡʸ ˢʷᵉᵃʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ⁱ ᵃᵐ ᵘᵖ ᵗᵒ ⁿᵒ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ" (𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐑𝐀)
"ᵇᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵒʷⁿ ᵃⁿᶜʰᵒʳ" (𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐅)
"ⁱ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵍᵒᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵉˢˢᵉᵍᵉˢ~" (𝐌𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑)
"ʳᵒᵗᵗᵒⁿ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ" (𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐒)
"ˡᵉᵗˢ ʲᵘˢᵗ ˢᵃʸ ᵍᵒᵈ ʷᵒʳᵏˢ ᵗᵒᵒ ˢˡᵒʷˡʸ"(𝐗-𝐌𝐄𝐍)
"ⁱᵗˢ ᵃ ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗⁱᶠᵘˡ ᵈᵃʸ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃᵛᵉ ˡⁱᵛᵉˢ" (𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐘'𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐘)
"ⁱ ᵈᵒⁿᵗ ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳˢᵗᵃⁿᵈ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈᵉᶠⁱⁿⁱᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵒᶠ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ⁿᵉʷˢ" (𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐋)
"ˢʷᵉᵃʳ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵒⁿᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ˡˡ ˢᵃᵛᵉ" (𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐒)
"ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃⁿᵍ ᵒᵘᵗ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵗʳᵃˢʰ, ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵈⁱʳᵗʸ" (𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒)
"ⁱᵐ ʷⁱᵗʰ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗⁱˡˡ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉⁿᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ˡⁱⁿᵉ"(𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐋)
"ᵂᵉ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵃ ʰᵘˡᵏ" (𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐋 𝟐)
"ᵈᵘᵈᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵉᵐᵇᵃʳʳᵃˢˢⁱⁿᵍ ᵐᵉ ⁱⁿ ᶠʳᵒⁿᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ʷⁱᶻᵃʳᵈ" (𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐋 𝟑)
"ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵘʸˢ, ᵃʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵉᵃˡ ʰᵉʳᵒᵉˢ" (𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐒)
"ᴵᶠ ᵗʳᵘᵉ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵉᵃˢʸ, ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵒⁿᵉ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ⁱᵗ" (𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐔𝐏𝐎𝐍 𝐀 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄)
"ⁿᵒᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵍᵒˡᵈ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵗᵃʸ"~ (𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒)
"ᵂⁱᵗʰ ᵍʳᵉᵃᵗ ᵖᵒʷᵉʳ...ᶜᵒᵐᵉˢ ᵍʳᵉᵃᵗ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ᵃ ⁿᵃᵖ‧ ᵂᵃᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ ᵘᵖ ˡᵃᵗᵉʳ" (𝐏𝐉𝐎)
"ᵀⁱᵗᵃⁿˢ ᵃʳᵉ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ, ᵇⁱᵗᶜʰᵉˢ!" (𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐒)
"ᵂʳⁱᵗᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵒʷⁿ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ" (𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇)

"ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ˢᵗᵒᵖ ᵇᵉˡⁱᵉᵛⁱⁿᵍ~" (𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐄)

131 1 1
Autorstwa dreqmyvintqge

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

❝Iɴᴅᴇᴄɪsɪᴏɴ ɪs ᴄᴀᴜsᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴇᴀʀ ᴏғ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴅᴇᴄɪsɪᴏɴ ❞

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄|
Natalia Becca Montgomery

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍|
Na-tal-ia Becca Mont-gom-ery

𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒|
- Nat by most teachers and people in the hallways

- Talia but it is only a nickname for someone she's personal with, like a friend

- 'Juliet' by Jessie St James

- 'Mixer' by Schuster and other, opposing teams because she has a very versatile voice that can suit any style of song; slow, jazz, mellow, pop, even a pop punk type song.

- Scrooge by Britney

- 'Buzz Kill' by Santana

𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐒|
N/A

𝐀𝐆𝐄|
Same as the main characters; age ranges through the show.

𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑|
Female

𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇|
March 8th

𝐙𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐂|
Pisces

𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄|
Aquamarine

𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘|
Straight

𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐒|
Human

𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍|
Lima, Ohio. To be specific McKinley High School.

𝐎𝐂𝐂𝐔𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍|
- Student at McKinley High School

- Member of the Glee Club.

- She works the front desk at an animal hospital on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays

- Tutors people after school

- She volunteers at the local theatre, helps out with production and plays a few roles.

- In the Debate Club

𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘|
American

𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘|
Mixed Italian, Scottish and Ecuadorian

𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒|
- English

- Spanish

- A little bit of Italian

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

ꪖρρꫀꪖ𝘳ꫀꪀᥴꫀ

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝
❝ Fɪɴᴇ I'ʟʟ ʜᴇʟᴘ ʏᴏᴜ... ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏᴡᴇ ᴍᴇ❞

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══
ᑭOᖇTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ ᗷY:
Samantha Boscarino

𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐑|
Dark brown

𝐄𝐘𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐑|
Dark brown

𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄|
Fair

𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓|
5'5

𝐖𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓|
112 ibs

𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐁𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐓|
Inverted triangle

𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐒|
None

𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐒|
None

𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆|
Two holes on each ear

𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐄𝐒|
None

𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑|
N/a

𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌|
Naomi Scott ; alto-mezzo soprano

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

ꪮꪊ𝓽ᠻ𝓲𝓽𝘴

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

❝Yᴏᴜ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴇsᴛɪᴍᴀᴛᴇ ᴍᴇ... ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙɪɢɢᴇsᴛ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇ❞

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐔𝐀𝐋|
TBA

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐋|
TBA

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

𝓽𝘳ꪖ𝓲𝓽𝘴

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

❝A ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ? Sᴏʀʀʏ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ, ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴜᴅʏ❞

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘|
Natalia is a very studious, driven person. She's also a book worm and yeah, kind of nerdy. The female has never even been to a party and even skipped out on Rachel's crazy alcohol party in sophomore year. A part of it is because of her strict upbringing. She was simply raised to not partake in such 'nonsense.' She's driven towards school and extracurricular. The female doesn't really have time for fun. Which is why she gets labeled for being a buzzkill, someone who doesn't know how to lighten up and have fun. It's true though even though she denies it and acts like it's not true. She's a bit stiff and it's clear large-scale social settings and loud parties aren't her thing.

She's very smart. Not in a nerdy know it all way. She's the type of quiet, humble student who does her own thing and passes quietly. People are often surprised and caught off guard when they realize how smart she is. Then upon realizing she's in many clubs and can play an instrument, start to assume shes a know it all or try hard. Someone who tries to one up people and is full of herself. But Natalia is not like that. Hell, she never tries to show off. Sometimes she'll feel self conscious and blurt out incorrect answers here and there or resist from helping someone or participating because she doesn't want to be called a 'know it all.' She would rather blend in the background in class.

That's her, a hider. Even in glee club she sings backup a lot either for Rachel or for Quinn and the hellish trio. It drives Mr. Shuester crazy because he knows she is capable of more. It's all about her not wanting to show off and worried about being judged. Again, she has low self confidence. Despite being talented. She's hard on herself.

She has her moments of anxiety. She carries on so many tasks because of her parents and what they want that she never does what she wants. Hell, it's why she's lost and doesn't even know who she is or what she wants to do. Her parents want her to be a lawyer or a kind of doctor, but her passion is music. She's torn between two worlds.

But because she knows what they would say, she chooses to focus on what they want. She hides in Glee club, avoiding singing out loud or solos, because she doesn't want people to know what she can do. Because she can't pursue music. So she doesn't want to hear people say 'how good she is.'

She's a kindhearted girl who is patient and caring. She is always there for her friends and to lend a helping hand, like helping friends study or tutoring. The kind of person who takes care of others over herself. This combined with her already crazy schedule causes her to get severe burn out a lot or anxiety attacks.

𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐖𝐒|
- Low self esteem (feels like nothing is enough)

- Indecisive (knows what her passion is but pushes it away)

- Low confidence

- Misjudged. She gets called a snob for not hanging out with groups and offers, but it's because she's so busy all the time.

- 'Shadow' (hides in the background)

- Stiff; doesn't know how to relax. Very tense 24/7

𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐒|
- Kind

- Loving

- Patient

- Selfless

- Helpful

- Smart

𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐇|
So-So

𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐇 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒|
- Suffers a lot of burn-out

- suffers of severe panic attacks, triggered by stress

- Insomnia (mostly when she's stressed but very common anyway)

𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐇|
Stable

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒|
Weak immune system due to constant stress and burn out.

𝐇𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐒|
- Biting the top eraser part of her pencil when she's nervous.

- Biting her nails, an anxious habit. Like before a test or regionals. Or when she's particularly stressed, on edge.

- Catching herself daydreaming or looking out the window when bored, wanting to escape from a particularly hard day. She's the type of person who would sit by the stairs and just look at nothing in particular.

- Listening to old music through her headphones to relax, 90s-early 2000s

𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒 (𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐒)|
- She has a little bit of stage fright. She doesn't try to perform in front of others. It's not because she's worried she's bad, but because she's worried she's good. She's worried what people will say when they find out, as if she's trying to sabotage the New Directions by not trying to do any solos during Regionals or groups. She's also worried about expectations upon finding out she's good. She can't handle the pressure.

- She hates scary things. Puck joked once that when Santana, Quinn, and Britney (in season one) pranked her and tricked her into going into a haunted house, she sounded like a banshee with her screaming.

- She loved vintage things. She still has her old Nintendo and a Walkman/headset. She thinks those things are cool. She loves going antique shopping and collecting things, like records. She even has a juke box in her room. She's pretty old school. From the music to the aesthetic. In fact her room looks like so:

- She's said to be a contagious smiler by many. Okay, technically, Jessie started it. But as school went on, people started noticing her beautiful smile. Especially when she was relaxed and was actually having fun. To her surprise she was voted "Best Smile" in the yearbook.

- She prolongs seeing a therapist for her anxiety and frequent burn out. It's only after a wave of exams and a particularly tough, that when she's rushing, she faints due to burn out and has to be taken to the hospital. Jessie is there.

- Finn had a small crush on her at one point. But she pushed him away and eventually they kind of kissed once. As Natalia was there for him as a friend always and after a talk it just happened. But they both decided they were much better friends, a relationship would be awkward.

- Avoids Santana like the plague. She's a bitch to Natalia and she doesn't want to get involved with her. Natalia hates conflict and drama. She has no time for that on top of everything she deals with.

- She helps out in the local theatre. She helps out behind the scenes but she also has started to slowly open up and participate in real rolls. She started in a musical in the theater. It's her special escape that nobody from school knows. The point is a place where nobody knows her, what she's capable of. No pressure no expectations, it's just her.

- She plays the piano with her solo stuff.

- She has a diary that she started writing in because of her therapist.

- She thinks she is too busy for a love life which is also why she initially rejects Finn.

- Her parents don't know she volunteers at the theatre.

- She's closest with Rachel, Blaine, Kurt.

- She wrote a solo song for herself in college, titled Wrong dedicated to her family (WRITTEN ORIGINALLY BY LISA CIMORELLI! GREAT SONG)

𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒|
- Failure

- Ostracism; judgement

- Being unsuccessful

- Never finding her passion, her dream

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒|
- Photography (does a bit on her own time)

- Museums

- Cafe

- Hot drinks

- Fireplaces

- Peaceful places, like parks

- Art

- Music

- Playing the piano

- Shakespeare

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐒|
- Parties

- Alcohol

- Drugs

- Her anxiety issues

- Bugs

- Hairspray

- Tight outfits

- Dancing (she feels awkward)

- Bad boys

- Horror movies/scary things

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

᥇ꪖᥴ𝘬ᧁ𝘳ꪮꪊꪀᦔ

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

❝I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴏ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ... ᴏғ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ. Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ɢᴏ❞

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘|
Natalia grew up with helicopter, overhearing parents. Meaning they always hovered over her, watching her every move. It was hard, she struggled to make friends. She never really was able to enjoy life because her parents always wanted her to succeed from early on. On simple spelling tests, anything. They pushed her to achieve good grades. She was an only child so they put their hopes in her.

They wanted her to become a lawyer or a doctor. Anything that would make a lot of money and ensure success. They pushed her to attend Yale and Harvard and prevented her from going out to actually be a teenager. So again, she struggled to have any friends and pushed herself in academics. High school started and it was no different. But when Mr. Shuester was putting together the Glee Club. He overheard her singing in the stairwell by herself. He said she should try out. At first she declined. But he (as we all know) was persistent and kept reminding her how good she was.

Then one day her father dropped by to pick her up for an interview, Mr Shuester told him personally how talented she was. Natalia expected her father to get mad and tell her to not waste her time in that club (not that she was planning on it). But to her surprise her father encouraged the idea. He and her mother agreed that it would first broaden her extracurriculars. She wasn't involved in many after school clubs except for debate. And Ivy League school want diverse students who engage in various activities. So she tried out and made it.

She pretended that it was a chore. She forced herself not to get too into it... she could already feel herself falling in love with it though, singing, being on stage, it was a rush. She hid her passion though and acted simplistic about Glee. It was a simple after school activity if anyone asked. But she loved it. Her parents acted like it was a joke though so she played along with them when they asked.

And she struggled with her passion and what her parents wanted from her, her academic achievements. Sometimes she fell slightly behind in her classes because of her work load... so sooner or late she has to make a decision about what she wants.

𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒|
- Rachel

- Kurt

- Finn (childhood friend)

- Blaine

- Britney (on and off)

- Mercedes

- Tina

- Mike

- Quinn (love-hate, bicker)

𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐄𝐒|
- Santana

- Warblers

𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐒|
Mother; Marcia Montgomery

Father; Calvin Montgomery

𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇|
Jessie St James ❤️

𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐒|
- He could tell she was holding back on stage. He noticed she always looked like she was hiding, singing quieter on purpose. He wanted to know why. She shut him out at first though. He took an interest in her but upon realizing her heart wasn't in it or focused, he did lose interest and that's why he left the school at first (she didn't give him a reason to say).

- He found her exhausted after school, asleep in the library. He woke her up and she stood up and fainted. He of course took her to the hospital and stood by her side. He stayed even after her parents came and saw firsthand the pressure she was under, as her parents reprimanded her for not taking care and reminding her of her responsibilities instead of being worried about her.

- He tries to help her, and tells her to relax. He would bring her lunch and remind her to take care of herself. Sometimes even knew when she was having an anxiety attack and would tell her to breathe/comfort her.

- After he left McKinley she kind of took it as a personal challenge. Because before he left he told her that she wasn't who he thought she was, and that maybe he was wrong about her. What he said stayed in her head... what did he think she was? She didn't know but she felt an urge to prove whatever he was thinking wrong. She started to sing more on her own time and try to test out a dream. It was just for fun... but she started exploring her passion of singing and performing. It was then where she volunteered at the local theater.

- He comes back again and first sees her at the theater, surprising by how she's changed. He watched her perform on the piano 'Never Enough.'

- He was her biggest supporter, encouraging her when nobody else did.

- There was this tension that followed them everywhere. When Jesse went to McKinley, he noticed Finn had a little crush on her. Natalia was vaguely aware of it but wasn't interested of course, it made Jesse a bit jealous though and that's what the little rivalry started.

- Soon feelings grew Natalia found herself wanting him. Neither could avoid it and soon they got together after a 'heated' confrontation. But hid it from the group because of the obvious rivalry between Jesse and them.

- Even when Jesse started his own group she did stay loyal to McKinley, which caused a slight rift between her and Jesse who didn't understand her decision to be loyal to them. But she told them they were her family too (and it was true, he had started to call the New Directions family). But after high school they rekindled.

- Even when they were on opposing teams they had flirty competitive banter. To the point where the New Directions (Santana and Britney) found out they were dating and were mortified. When they lost they blamed Natalia (except luckily they were all more mad at Finn and Rachel for their kiss).

- They would meet up always in the morning grabbing coffee. Or she would also sometimes sneak out at night to meet him for hot chocolate. Or they would bring each other drinks. Sometimes reading each other's mind.

- She would throw surprise parties for him (not a big party, but always something personal and special between them). She's a private person after all.

- He bought her a Polaroid camera once which she loves and cherishes.

- She confessed first. It was an accident. He was her first crush and it took her a while to realize and accept her feelings for him. And she accidentally blurted it out.

- There relationship is basically: Mark= Jessie and Natalia= Lexie

𝐀𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂|

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆|
Never Enough: Loren Allred (also her solo song)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

3.3K 150 59
all of my original characters in one book for you: the readers - to meet and fall in love with 𓇼 ❝ You drew stars around my scars... but now I'm ble...
5.5K 510 63
This book contains each of my OCs.
1.1K 109 8
Well, this was going to take an interesting turn. I DO NOT OWN THIS FANDOM OR PHOTOS - I ONLY OWN MY OCS
12.7K 77 105
This is basically a second part to my Individual RP book. I'm moving all of my Fandom Related OC's here to make space in my other book.