psycho (心理). | nct au ⟳

By irregularity-

❝ keep it to yourself. ❞ ✧' + on going / in mid of HEAVY editing. More

INTRODUCTION ⛧🧿
i. characters ↺
ii. characters↺
everyday. / 00₊
first step. / 01₊
nightly. / 02₊
- side notes appreciation!
getting to know. / 03₊
getting to know. / 03.5₊

- back from hiatus notes

117 12 17
By irregularity-

... guess who just came back from the dead?

i know i've been hiding away from wattpad for almost 3 years and this story hasn't been touch for a decade. initially i felt like i don't have motivation to write anymore despite the obvious crinkles of my braincells telling me to write even for one sentence. 🥊 at the same time, i was dealing a lot with my school and for the most part i decided to take rest for the sake of my mental health that's unfortunately been deteriorating ever since i got into upper secondary.

nevertheless my loves, last week i made my decision to come back to wattpad to sort things out and to continue writing this story just like how i used to love doing so >< i personally think this time will be much easier now that i'm a little healthier and mature though i'm now attending college but! i can feel that it's going to be fun and calmer hehe.

before that-hopefully there's still some of you guys that waited for me to update... and so leave a comment i guess? at least i know that i still have an audience bwjskwkzdc

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

962K 21.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
483K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
245K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
146K 4.8K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x