Broken Trust//Reddie

بواسطة YouCallBoatsShe

(Complete) Trust is a weird thing. It's hard to gains someone's trust Yet easy to lose their trust. But when... المزيد

𝓞𝓷𝓮
𝓽𝔀𝓸
𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮
𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻
𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮
𝓢𝓲𝔁
𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷
𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽
𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮
𝓣𝓮𝓷
𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮
𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂
𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓞𝓷𝓮
𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓣𝔀𝓸

𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

138 11 16
بواسطة YouCallBoatsShe

It had been a week. No one knew as far as Richie was aware. His relationship with Eddie seemed fine. The unsettling and scared feeling barely lingered since that night.

'It was a drunk accident, no one will know. He was right'

"Hey Chee" A voice said quickly, puncturing the silence bringing Richie back to reality.

"Hm? What's up Eduardo" Richie quipped as he sat on Eddie's bed, his legs bouncing quickly, the small rhythmic taps bothering Eddie slightly.

"Is something wrong? You've been quieter and even more fidgety than usual this last week" He said as he paced the room.

"Me? Different? Absolutely not Eddie spaghetti. I am a man of routine my dear sir, I think out my actions thoroughly" He said as he rested his hands on his knees, as if he was telling his legs to stop bouncing (which didn't work)

"Think things all the way through? Richie you literally ate a marshmallow while it was on fire. FIRE! Imagine if you burned your mouth and wouldn't be able to taste-" He said before starting to ramble, his words quick and spoken as if it were just one long strand of letters other than distinguishable words. (Aka Eddie figured out how to button mash verbally)

"My dear Eds, it was for science!" He said as he pulled Eddie into his lap

"Science my ass. Don't call me Eds" He said as he rolled his eyes and laughed. He had slowly grown more and more fond of Richie's nicknames, not correcting him quite as often as before. "Okay, so I was thinking we go to the clubhouse with the losers today, ya know. Well you wouldn't know because you didn't help make the clubhouse- technically neither did I, I just watched but you like weren't even in Derry-" He said as he talked with excessive hand motions.

Richie looked at him for a second, raising an eyebrow before kissing him. They lingered for a few seconds before Eddie pulled away

"What was that for?" He asked confused

"You wouldn't stop talking and you didn't give me a chance to agree to your wonderful idea" (Hints of sarcasm-)

"Oh okay- that makes sense. Can you text the group chat? I can go get some snacks together. It's a Sunday so we should be able to hang out since no one has work of school or anything"

"Sounds good to me baby" He said as he pulled out his phone as Eddie walked to the kitchen. Everyone was currently having an argument over whether or not water was wet-

Trashmouth - Hey losers, Clubhouse in 20?

He watched as everyone agreed, no surprise there. He quickly changed and went down to accompany Eddie "I said we could meet there in about 20 minutes- That gives me enough time to go and bang your mo-"

"BEEP BEEP RICHIE" Eddie said loudly, shoving Richie a bit "You're disgusting Tozier" He said as he packet snacks into a picnic basket

"Ah you love me Eds!" He said as he went and got drinks from the fridge, handing them to Eddie (Non-alcoholic-)

"You're not wrong. For the most part" He said as he went to kiss Richie's cheek,

"What do you mean for the most part? Is the Tozier charm not enough for you Eds? I am hurt, truly wounded. I'm not sure if I will ever recover" He said dramatically

"Oh shut up Rich" He said as he finished packing lunches for everyone and going to the front door. "Ready?" He asked, going to get his bike from his garage.

"Indeed I am! Andale Eduardo!" He said as he walked over to the door, following Eddie as they got on their bikes, biking over. They arrived and only Bill and Stan were there so far. Richie brought his bike to a sudden stop seeing them.

'Why does it feel so weird to be around them all of a sudden? He's always felt comfortable around those two especially'

"Hey guys!" Eddie said happily, running over after dropping his bike to go and meet with the others "I brought a whole bunch of snacks and lunches and stuff-" He said as the others arrived one by one.

They all went into the clubhouse, Richie immediately going to the hammock and laying in it. The others talked amongst themselves as Eddie handed out food to everyone, who sat in a circle towards the entrance of the clubhouse. "Oh this is cool-" Eddie said finding a paddle ball on the floor and picking it up.

"That was like three dollars so be careful with that please" Ben said from the other side of the clubhouse.

"I have one of these. Hey Stan you see this? " Eddie said as he started to obnoxiously hit it towards Stan's face

"Okay- Can you- maybe not-" Stan said with an annoyed look on his face, pausing awkwardly after each word from almost being hit in the face

"Maybe not what? Yeah, yeah. Hold on. Maybe not, maybe not huh? Be awesome and have fun and celebrate the magic of the paddle ball!." He taunted as he continued to annoy Stan, who swatted it away, causing it to fall on the floor and break "Wow. Oh good going fuck nut, you broke his thing." He said, blaming Stan quickly.

"I broke it?" He asked in an in between of aggressive and confused tones.

"Yeah, you broke it with your face" He replied quickly.

Stan pulled out a container

'FOR LOSERS ONLY'

He went through it and handed out shower caps to everyone, handing one to Richie last.

"The fuck is this?" He asked, taking it rather aggressively and staring at Stan

"So you don't get spiders stuck in your hair when you're down here" He said as everyone put theirs on behind him. (Stan was very proud of himself for coming up with this-)

"Stanly, we're not afraid of fucking spiders" He said as he threw it across the room, only to see everyone wearing one ( To which Eddie took his off bc he gotta support his dumbass boyfriend) "I stand corrected" He added, scoffing as he saw everyone

"That's a first" Beverly said as she took a drag from her cigarette.

"Touché" He said with a nod. As if on cue, Eddie walked up to him

"Hey Rich, your ten minutes are Up" He said as he stared at the hammock

"The fuck are you talking about" He asked as he looked up from his comic

"The hammock. 10 minutes each was the rule." He said while clapping his hands assertively

"I don't see any sign-" Richie added with a smug smirk.

"Are you really being this way right now Really???" He asked

"Nonononono-" He interrupted, only for Eddie to start talking again

"Why would there be a sign if it was a verbal agreement?! I remember you agreeing on. The fucking. Rule." He asked, getting frustrated.

Before he knew it he was just climbing into the hammock and practically sitting on top of Richie

"I can see your Vagina-" He said as they both kicked and flailed

(I'm sorry these are my favorite scenes and I HAD to add them Uwu)

They both laid there, Eddie kicking off Richie's glasses every 5 minutes to annoy him.

Bill looked at Stan, then they both looked at Richie "A-are we even g-ggg-going to address w-what happened?" He asked, concern showing in his eyes

"I don't think we should- he should have addressed it by now right? I mean the longer he waits to tell Eddie, who knows, maybe the truth will come out a different way" Stan said with a shrug before kissing Bill's forehead "I'm sure they'll be fine-" He said reassuringly, smiling as they went to sit down and continue their talking.

Richie- fortunately or unfortunately, he wasn't sure of how to think it, overheard the two boys talking.

"They know-" He said softly, scrambling to run over to the two, dragging them out of the clubhouse and leaving everyone else confused "Spill. You two know."

They looked at each other before Stan sighed "Rich. We happened to walk by okay? It can't be undone. Unfortunately there's no control z in life. Have you told him?" He asked as Richie paced nervously

"No but it hasn't left my mind for a single second- it's just lingering" He said in a panicked way " You won't tell him will you?"

"Th-thhh-that's a feeling o-of r-rrr-regret Rich and WE are n-nn-not t-telling h-hhh-him- f-fuck" He said, slightly stressed, causing his stutter to worsen throughout the sentence. He stood there mumbling to himself 'H-he thrusts h-his f-fists a-a- against th-th-the f-fuck."

Ugh- I can't tell him, he'll hate me" He said "I won't tell him. That's that"

"You're making a mistake Richie" Stan said as he watched the taller boy storm back into the clubhouse and sitting on the bottom step of the ladder awkwardly.

Unfortunately, Stan was right...

The truth always comes out. There's no stopping it. It's like a plague that won't stop spreading until it's reached its peak. It slowly eats away at you until there's a point of no return.

Hi hi! Sorry this chapter was short(Ish) But it was mainly setting up for the next chapter. (Shit is about to go D O W N) Just saying! So until next time- by loves!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

3.2K 139 28
Where Stanley meets someone online he just can't stay away from, soon finding out it's someone he'd least expected. Started: Jan 22nd 2019 Completed:...
7.4K 52 26
"Promise me you won't do it again." "I don't know if I can keep that promise." I do not own It. I only own the plot and character I created
3.7K 52 36
He's missing. There's nothing more they can do. Content warning: kidnapping, language and injuries. Started writing: 12.21.20 First part posted: 01...
196 13 9
when Richie saw Eddie again after seven years he didn't think it was real Tw: Mentions of SA and Abuse