【LunchClubxReader】"Feathers"

By TheSirenHeroine

"ꜱᴏ ᴡᴇ ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴏɴɪɴɢ ꜱᴀᴛᴀɴ ɴᴏᴡ?" >Y/N a 19 year old girl who made a mistake of agreeing to her friend,Carson.To j... More

1.Interview.
3.Minecraft Recipes
5.WIRED
6̷̻̳͖͗̉̆̎̑̚̕9̸̧̧̭͍̭̞͐̏̊̄͆͝͠
So uh...

2.ROB!!!!!!!

2.2K 49 94
By TheSirenHeroine

*My wifi legit shut down so I couldnt write any chapters.Heres the second one*

~Discord~
"You guys got the meatball?You guys got meatball?"Carson ask.

"I got the meatball"Cooper said.

"No way!I got the meatball too!"Travis said.

"Babidibub"Carson said.

"No"Travis said in disbelief.Suddenly the call was just them talking about meatballs.

"Quiet!"Charlie said trying to hold his laughter.

"Charlie's right guys,we gotta rob people,we gotta do crimes"Carson said.

"Yes!"Cooper said.

"Yes"Noah said.

"Yes"Charlie said.

"Yes"Carson said.

"What the fuck"I said.

"I'm feeling like a criminal"Ted said.

"You know where we gotta go.You know where the money is at right?Los Angeles."Ted said.

"Okay"Carson said.

"We gotta go to Los Angeles and rob every single dumb stinky youtuber that lives there"Ted said.

"I agree"Carson said.

~Gus Johnson & Co~
"Isnt this beanie a bit too big?"I said.

"No here let me help you"Charlie said helping me arrange the beanie on my head.

"Perfect"He said when he was done.

"Thanks.Also why are we robbing them?"I said.He shrug.We were hiding behind a door waiting for the signal.All Carson has to do is lure them in the house.I could hear them talking through the door.

"Have you guys been here before?"Carson said standing at the door next to our hiding spot

"No this is our first time"One of them said.

"Oh okay I mean.Who knows what's gonna happen while your here"Carson said while Charlie slowly opened the door.

"That's a strangely ominous thing to say...and the door is unlocked as you were saying that"One of them said.

"Hey"Charlie said approaching them.I follow him from behind,I had no idea who these people are but Carson said they're youtubers so...

"Hey Gus Johnson I'm a big robber"Charlie said making a joke,he shake hands with the guy named Johnson.

Suddenly it was a total mess,Charlie and Ted were just grabbing anything they could find in their pockets.I just stood there judging their every move.

"Hey um I'm Y/N."I said shaking hands with the girl who seem lost.

"Oh hey"She said feeling uncomfortable.

"First time?"I said leaning next to her.

"Get his legs!"Carson said when one of them started running up the stairs,trying to escape.Ted didnt hesitate and chase after him.

"Bye!"We all said pushing them out of the house once we were satisfied with the things we found

"You want some?"Ted said holding the candy.

"I've been told not to eat candy from weird uncles"I said.He looked at me speechless.

"WHO'S NEXT?!"Charlie said aroused.

~Macro's House~
They all laid on each other,looking through the window like a scene from a movie.I walk past their little structure and open the door with Travis beside me.

"Its a door"I said.They all fall on each other,getting back on their feet.We all walk in the house that seem pretty empty.

"Huh...Well this is an empty room"Ted said with all of us looking around.At the same time Macro walked in the room.

"The hell are you guys doing here?"Macro said once he saw us.

"Theres nothing here dude."Ted said unimpressed.

"What the fuck!What's this all about!Wheres all your money?"Charlie said after he was done looking through the tiny table.

"You got literally nothing here"Ted said and sat on a table looking thing.Unexpectedly Ted fell on the ground.

"Wow"I said laughing.

"Oh my god.What the fuck is this.Did you just move in or something?"Charlie said standing beside Ted who was busy taking off the cover that was covering the object under it.I was laughing so hard I couldnt feel my stomach.

"What the HECK is this?"Ted said looking at the things under the cover.It was mostly things someone would buy when they move in a new house.

"I dont have any-"Before Macro could explain what it was he got interrupted by Ted.

"ITS JUST TOILET PAPER"Ted said throwing the roll of toilet paper at Macro.

"Hey hey hey you like this prop figure?"Ted said and started punching it.It was a youtooz figure by the way.

"No!Not that!Dont!"Macro said but Ted didnt stop hitting it.

"There has to be something.I cant possibly agree to join this robbery and didnt find anything valuable"I said checking the other rooms.Ted and Charlie went to the room I went.

"Nothing!"Ted said not pleased.

"Uh I uh I got toilet paper"Charlie said holding the toilet paper he found.

"Theres nothing in here!"Ted said.He stood beside me in the empty room,the sunlight was shining through the window.

"Do you have to wipe?This is all I have"Charlie said handing the toilet paper towards Ted.Ted smack the toilet paper out of his hands.

"Well that was nice"I said looking at Ted.

~CaptainSparklez's house~
"Let's rob this bitch"Carson said pressing the door bell.

"He has a nice place"I said looking around the front of the mansion

"I heard his a fan of your videos"The cameramen said holding the camera towards me.

"Really?"I said startled.Now I'm gonna regret robbing him.

"What can I do for you?"He said opening the front door.

"Hey.We're gonna rob you"Carson said.We all walked in his mansion,wow it's even more bigger from the inside.

"Oh cool!Do you mind uh taking off your shoes first?"CaptainSparklez said holding the door for us.

"Yeah sure"I said and we all took off our shoes,putting it aside.

"We'll just put on like these"Carson said wearing the beanie but he didnt wore it properly.

"What are you interested in?"CaptainSparklez said looking at me.I felt embarrassed when he gave me a smile.

"Oh uh I dont know we'll just take anything we want"Carson said.

"Yeah"Schlatt said holding my hand,leading me further away from him.

"Ok cool"CaptainSparklez said closing the front door.Oh my god I just made eye contact with him.

"Look at this"Schlatt said looking at the portal gun that was just laying on the table.He let go of my hand when CaptainSparklez wasnt anywhere near me.

"Huh a portal gun"Carson said grabbing it.

"You like portal?"Schlatt ask looking at CaptainSparklez.Me and Travis were in the background checking the other spaces in the place.

"I think Portal 2 is my favourite.Like,
single player game ever"He said leaning against the wall.

"Wow that's awesome Jordan"Carson said.

"Jordan?"I said.Oh so that's his name?I heard of him but I never dig deep into his fan base,so I'm clueless.

"I haven't tried shooting a portal with it yet.Im kinda,afraid."He said.

"Oh okay...I mean,theres a white wall over here"Carson said facing the portal gun at the wall.

"Cool I found something"Travis said.

"Oh I'm stealing this"I said grabbing the cute plushies.Travis chuckles seeing me squeeze the plushies together.

HAMSTERS

We spend the time looking around his house and trying to find things to rob.I was kinda satisfied with just holding these two plushies.

"Oh I see you've made some friends"Carson said and playfully hit the pink hamster.I dramatically cover the hamster's face that he hit.

"His hurt!He needs help!Call the fucking ambulance!"I said.Carson and the camera look at each other confused.

"AHHHHH!"I said sitting on the ground,grabbing the hamsters like a little girl.
*I ain't doing Smosh cause its short*

~Offline TV~
"Is it in here?"I said standing outside Pokimane's room.

"Yeah"The cameramen nodded.

I walk in trying not to make a sound.My eyes light up and I was suddenly unable to control my excitement,I grab her cat that was on the ground,carrying it outside.Before I did.I gave the camera she was recording with a thumbs up.She didnt seem to notice me at all.

"That was so cool.I should try robbing people"I said scratching the cat's neck.

After I was done playing with the cat.I followed Ted,Cooper,Noah and Charlie to a room.We were pretty much surprised when we saw tasers on the bed.

"Micheal Reeve's tasers"Ted said grabbing it.

"They're all right here"Charlie said.

"Can I try this on you?"I said turning on the tasers.They quickly got out of my way,I laugh seeing how terrified they looked.

"Sh...someone's coming"Cooper said.We all hid in the closet looking thing.Suddenly someone walked in the room.

"The fuck did they go?"He said looking on the bed and even under the sheets.He made a mistake when he opened the door to our hiding spot.

"Micheal Reeves.We've come to tase you"Ted said.

"Dont move!"I said and we all started tasing him with the tasers we were grabbing.

"That was fun"I said after we were done tasing him.When we took our eyes off him,he grab a taser in his pocket and started tasing us,starting with Ted.We were just laughing through our pain.

"Give me the gun"I said standing outside the door with Noah and Schlatt.It wasnt really a gun,it was like a nerf gun.

"You ready?"Noah said after he gave me the nerf gun.I nod and Schlatt knock on the door.

"What's up?"Scarra responded from inside the room.Schlatt then open the door to the room,Noah and I followed him like soldiers.

"Hey Scarra!How you doin' buddy?"Schlatt said and shot some bullets at him.

"What's going on?Y/N?"Scarra said when he saw me.

"I had no choice,I've become one of 'em"I said aiming the nerf gun at him.

"You got $8700 on this bed,huh?"Schlatt said standing in front of the bed.

"What the fuck!How did you even count that fast?!"Scarra said.

"You have dirty money!You got all this dirty money"Noah said also aiming his nerf gun at Scarra.

"No no no it was from Vegas!"Scarra said holding up his hands like a criminal would do.

"Holy shit,Vegas.Oh yeah I believe that"Noah said and the 3 of us shoot at him.

"Sure,Vegas.Suck my dick bro.These are new"Schlatt said collecting the money on the bed.He gave me some so of course I took it.

"Who would fucking leave their money laying around on their bed?"I said trying to hold my laughter.

"A criminal"Noah said shooting at Scarra again.

"Its only the good stuff from Vegas!I promise!"Scarra said terrified.

"That's enough!"I said shooting at Scarra along with Noah.It was so fun.I didnt knew robbing was this fun.

"Are you guys getting that back?"Scarra ask watching Schlatt finally collecting the last few money on the bed.We all stood at the door looking at him.

"Uh...sure...yeah!"Noah said.

"Yeah buddy"Schlatt said giving Scarra just a dollar.I past Schlatt his nerf gun.

"What about the rest?"He said.

"Listen.Listen.I am in a good $90,000 in debt,I just..."Schlatt said.

"Um...I need that later.I need to deposit that in my bank.Thats for my mom's operation."Scarra said.

"Huh?Your mother's operation?"I said.

"Yes."Scarra said.The 3 of us aim our nerf gun at him.

"Well...hope you have some for yours"Schlatt said and the three of us shoot at him without stopping.It was so pleasing...

~The Mob~
"Lets rob these guys.The mob?Wh-What do they do?"Carson said.

"Yeah I'm not gonna lie I have them muted."Schlatt said.

"You have them muted on Twitter?I dont even know them"I said standing between them,we were now in front of their front door.

"Lets just like take everything they have"Carson said while I knock on the door.

"Hey"We said once the door was opened.We started greeted each other,they were kind enough to let us inside.

"Theres a picture of us.A TV,some chairs."Froste said as we all walk in the dining room.

"That's good"Carson said.

"That's good"Schlatt said.Carson then grab the picture.

"Help me"I said unable to reach for the plushie on the shelf.Schlatt put his arm on my waist,carrying me so I could grab the picture.

"Thanks"I said when he put me down.

Collect 'em plushies☆

"Were there this many people?"Avalanche ask.The others manage to snuck in the house from the back so we'll be able to confuse them.

"Oh it's a corgi."Cooper said when he notice the plushie I was hugging.Carson raise his fist at the corgi.

"NO!!"I said not letting him harm anymore of my plushies.

We ended up stealing the things we found in their house.I rest my head on the car window,we were now heading back home.

"Can we go to McDonald?"I said.

"No"Ted said.

"Yes"I said.

"No"Ted said.

"No"I said.

"Yes.Oh shit"Ted said.

"Haha!McDonald!"I said.

"Hey Y/N"Charlie said.

"Yeah?"I said looking at him.

"Is your body from McDonald?Because I'm lovin' it"Charlie said making a McDonald joke.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"Schlatt said.

"THATS DISGUSTING!"Noah said.

"I'm sorry it was just so good"Charlie said laughing.

"Can we get some ice cream while we at it?"Cooper said ignoring the chaos.

"Yeah sure"Ted said driving the van.

*No plushies were harmed during the making*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 1.7K 33
welcome to 𝘮𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 . . . . . . i'm aware the title says lunch club but this is very much smplive and not just th...
7K 235 16
au! the lunch club gang is the most well known but well hidden gangs in the game. along on their team include Carson, Charlie and Ted as the gunmen...
43.5K 1.3K 25
Uuuuhhhm ok so... All lunch club members live together in one house and they hire wilbur to be like a maid? Cuz they dont have time for chores n stuf...
1.9K 102 11
"Goodbye.." Jschlatt x p!childoc @sᴀɴᴅʏғʀᴏɢʟᴇɢs © 2023