Pokeshipping- "Fight for the...

By Chilli_Texan76

It has been 15 years since Ash began his Pokemon journey and it's time to end things once and for all. Along... More

Going All the Way!
I Can Wait for You
ROOOOAD TRIIIIIIP!!!
The Beginning of the End
The Need for Love
Miracles and Surprises
Movies and Popcorn
Pokéballs and Dragons
Hospital Food
NO MEANS NO!
A Battle to Remember
Notice for Anyone Who has Been Reading this Story Since Before June 3, 2020!!!
A Gut Feeling
The Final Showdown
A New Beginning

For the Sake of Tomorrow!

803 22 14
By Chilli_Texan76

"Aaaaaaaand here we are!" Ash opened the door to the hotel suite that he and Misty would be sharing during their stay at Indigo Plateau. Pikachu bolted into the room and coed at the sight. Misty walked in behind him and gasped at how large the suite was.

The living room was big enough to support at least 6 people alone. In addition, there was a kitchen attached to it that was equally as big and a door off to the side that leads into the master bedroom. The living room was decorated with gorgeous furniture made from luxurious white upholstery and the walls were covered in beautiful artwork and league memorabilia. If it wasn't already enough, there was a glass door that lead outside and onto a balcony that overlooked the entire plateau.

Misty walked out to the balcony and gasped into her hands. The view was one of the most beautiful things that she had ever seen. "Ash, come and look at this!"

When he didn't come, Misty walked inside and saw him digging around in the fridge instead of looking around the room. She planted her hands on her hips and sighed. "Why didn't I see this coming?" She asked herself.

"What did you say?" Ash questioned as he was making a sandwich.

"Never mind, just..." She grabbed Ash by the hand and pulled him to the balcony. "Just look at the view. Isn't it one of the most gorgeous things you've ever seen?" Misty asked dreamily.

"I've seen better." Ash huffed.

"What have you seen that's more beautiful than this view?"

Ash smiled at Misty. "You for one thing."

Misty blushed at this and started to giggle. "Now that was cheesy."

Ash leaned into Misty and wrapped his arms around her waist. He then whispered into her ear while breathing into her fiery red hair. "That doesn't make it a lie."

Misty sighed giddily and leaned into Ash, resting her head on his chest. She never knew that Ash could be so romantic before they started dating. In fact, she didn't think he even thought about girls that way until he confessed to her and asked her out. That had to be one of the best days of her entire life. The only thing she didn't get was how, even before she experienced his romantic side, the raven-haired man could make her feel weak in the knees before anyone. She absolutely loved it when he made her feel this way.

She looked up and saw Ash looking down at her smirking. "A good looking cheeseburger could beat this view any day too." She also didn't get how Ash was one of the only people that could get a rise out of her. Unlike his romantic side, Misty absolutely hated it when he did this and she felt like killing him.

She sighed and pulled away from. "You know, you're a natural at ruining the moment asshole."

Ash chuckled a little bit before turning her around and wrapping his arms around her waist. "I'm sorry Mist. Is there any way I can make it up to you?"

Misty grinned and wrapped her arms around Ash's neck. "There might be one way."

Ash grinned and leaned in. Before he could reach her lips, however, Misty put a finger to Ash's lips and warned him. "You better not pull any shit as you did in the car. I'll throw you over this balcony if you do."

Ash gulped and rubbed the back of his head. "O-okay I won't."

"Good." Misty grinned and pulled Ash into a kiss. The two soon found themselves getting lost in it and there was no going back. They didn't want to. Not long after starting, Misty was already begging to enter his mouth with her tongue. Ash opened up and let her in and soon their tongues were clashing against each other for dominance.

As they were kissing, Ash backed Misty up and leaned her onto the balcony. This allowed the two to grip each other tighter and only added to the bliss that they were already experiencing.

They loved each other with all their hearts and they wanted to show it in the best way they possibly could. Soon, to their dismay, the need for air arose and the two broke away to breathe. Misty rested her forehead on Ash's and grinned.

"T-that..." She took a second to breathe and recollect herself. "was amazing."

"At least we can agree on something." Ash joked and they both laughed together.

Misty turned around and leaned against the railing of the balcony. Ash walked up behind her and rested his head in her shoulder. Misty looked down and sighed. "I wish I could share this place with you though." she whispered.

"Wait, what?" Ash pulled away from her.

Misty turned around and gasped. "I said that out loud didn't I?"

"Uhhh, yeah you did."

Misty walked up to Ash and wrapped her arms around him. "I'm sorry Ash, but the l-league wants m-me to stay somewhere else, so..." She took a second to think. "S-so you don't have any distractions before your battle. Yeah, that's it."

Ash was speechless. He knew Misty was lying. She was bad at it, but he knew that she would only be doing so if there was a legitimately good reason, so he decided to play along. "Will you at least be attending my matches?"

"Of course I am! Why would you even ask such a question? I wouldn't miss them for the world!"

"Good... soooo can I at least know where you will be staying."

"N-NO!" Misty yelled. Ash was surprised by her sudden outburst and sighed. 'Yeah there's something going on here.' Ash thought.

"I should actually be going now. You need to get some sleep and prepare for your speech tomorrow."

"Okay I will. Call me when you get to... wherever it is your going." Ash walked her to the elevator leading down to the main lobby. She pressed the button and awaited its arrival.

Misty turned around and brought Ash into a quick kiss. "I love you Ash. I'm sorry about this."

"Hey, it's okay. You do what you have to do." Ash tried to comfort her and brought her into a hug. "I love you too."

As they pulled away, the elevator opened and Misty got in. She looked at Ash one last time before leaving and smiled. She then pressed the button for the lobby and the doors closed, leaving Ash alone to his thoughts.

'What the hell is she up to?' Ash thought to himself. He decided to leave it to Misty to tell him in time and he went back inside to get some sleep for his big day tomorrow and the speech he would be giving to everyone that showed up for the Indigo League Conference.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And without further adieu, may I present to you... ASH KETCHUM!" The person called out as he clapped his hands. Ash stood up from his seat and received an uproar from the audience. He then looked down at Misty beside him. She smiled at him and the Pikachu in her lap gave him a thumbs up. "Good luck Ash."

Ash smiled at her and then walked up to the stage. He took the microphone from the man and thanked him. He then got on with his speech.

"Good afternoon everyone. How has everyone's day been so far?" In response, the crowd roared to life. 'At least I'm doing something right.' Ash thought.

"As you all know, my name is Ash Ketchum and I'm competing for the title of Pokemon Master!" Ash exclaimed and received an applause from the audience. After it died down, he continued.

"I have been training and traveling to accomplish this since the age of ten. I started in Kanto and made it all the way to Kalos and I managed to lose every league I competed in. It hit me hard at the time, but I look back now and I realize that those failures were just leading up to now. Most people look back at their failures and are ashamed of them, but you shouldn't be. We are all human. People make mistakes and you can't change that. What you should do is look back on them and embrace them, because, even though we can't live life without making mistakes, we can learn from them. I learned from mine and so can you. Life is to short to waste and the world is free to be explored. The world belongs to everyone, people and Pokémon alike. Tomorrow there will be people finding others that are important to them. Tomorrow there will be People that make their dreams come true. Tomorrow there will be people who set off on their journey as Pokémon trainers. Tomorrow there will be people who will have fully healed from their wounds. That's why I fight and will continue to do so. Not only for the Pokémon, but for the sake of tomorrow!

Once he finished, the crowd roared to life and he received a standing ovation. He thanked everyone for listening and proceeded to walk off of the stage. "Ash Ketchum everyone!" The man from before called out and he received yet another applause.

Ash walked back to his table and sat down. He noticed Misty was staring at him and decided to ask her about it. Before he could say anything, however, Misty spoke up. "I'm so proud of you Ash."

"Hey, if it wasn't for you, we wouldn't be standing here right now."

"How do you figure that?"

"Two reasons. One, if you wouldn't have fished Pikachu and me out of that river then we would have surely drowned." Pikachu shuddered in Misty's lap at the reminder of the bad memory. "And second, you have always been my biggest motivation to win. You've been there cheering me on since the beginning and I like to think that I've always had these feelings for you. I care about you so much that it's scary." The two giggled at this. "If I wouldn't have met you and fallen in love with you then... well I would rather not think about the consequences."

The passion and sincerity behind his words made Misty start to cry. She brought him into a quick kiss and then hugged him. "How did I deserve to find you?" Misty whispered to Ash.

"I could ask you the same thing." These words only made Misty love him even more, if that was humanly possible, and she hugged him tighter.

"I love you Ash. I know I say it a lot, but there's a reason behind it." She giggled.

"I know, and I love you too Misty." Ash pushed her away so he could pull her into another kiss. This kiss was only one more checkpoint leading to what Ash has been looking forward to the most since he saw Tyranitar go down at the finals. The surprising thing is that it isn't potentially becoming Pokémon Master. It's what comes after that involves a certain redhead and a diamond ring that he's looking forward to the most.

And that's a wrap! I hope ya'll enjoyed it and I'll talk to ya'll in the next one. Peace!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420 13 6
Most of the times, the journey is so beautiful that the destination ceases to hold any value. And with this tide of time and roll of destiny, time...
18.8K 371 11
Ash Ketchum is a man of his word. Ever since he left on his journey, he's been keeping every single promise he's made. Once, he made promises to all...
52.3K 838 48
As the title suggests, this story will be based on what happens after the events of "Risen from Betrayal". 1 year after becoming the Champion of Alo...
21.2K 673 12
Misty Waterflower is a 17 year old girl who is living the hard life in Sinnoh. Her mom is dead, her dad is always sick, and her sisters can't seem t...