KREPTOON (The Deal) Jenlisa...

By Jenlichaesoo

"Actress Jennie and Lisa was caught drunk kissing each other in one of a famous bar in the whole Kreptoon." T... More

A/N
K1 "Problem/ Meeting"
K2 "Decision"
K3 "Party"
K4 "Blackmail"
K5 "Hope"
K6 "First Shoot/ Encounter (Jane)"
K7 "First Shoot/ Encounter (Liesa)"
K8 "Confused"
K9 "Unknown"
K10 "New Characters"
K11 "Surprise"
K12 "Jinlisa Shoot"
K13 "Manager Oppa"
K14 "Bully"
K15 "X Academy / Kim & Im"
K16 "Ex Boyfriend"
K17 "Maybe"
K18 "Counselor"
K19 "Cold"
K20 "Start ILY"
K21 "The Deal"
K22 "Believing the Lie"
K23 "First Date"
K24 "Unnie"
K25 "Just Go With The Flow"
K27 "Hangout"
K28 "I Hate That I Love Her"
K29 "Script"
K30 "Real Pretending"
K31 "Started with a Kiss"
K31.2 "A Kid Warning"
K31.3 "Marked"
K32 "Capture"
K33 "Noona"
K34 "OT4"
K35 "Bars & Wall"
K36 "Magic Word"
K37 "Fine"
K38 "Fire"
K39 "I am Jennie Kim"
K39.0 "Kryptonite"
K40 "My Nini"
K41 "Loving the Play"
K42 "Too"
K42.0 "JenLiChaeSoo"
K43 "Iya"
K44 "Exes"
K45 "Little Demon"
K46 "New Deal"
K47 πŸ”ž "First"
K47.0 πŸ”ž "A Night To Remember"
K48 "Hana, Dul, Set"
K49 "Lied"
K50 "Root to Fruit"
K51 "In-Laws Reverse"
K52 "Epilogue"
JenLisa Images 0.2
JenLisa Images 0.3 -Special Chap?-
K Special πŸ”ž "Birthday Present"

K26 "Hidden"

4.9K 164 2
By Jenlichaesoo

JENNIE'S POV

We don't have shoot today and I don't know the reason why.

Sang-eun unnie called me a while ago asking me to go here at Lee's Company.

Artist and other staff that I met on the way greeted me and I greeted back as well.

I went to Sang-eun unnie's office but she isn't there.

I've been calling her since I arrived here but her line is busy.

Hmm I wonder who is she talking to right now?

I have decided to just go on her unit here in the Company.

I mentioned back then that artist here may have their own room here in company right? So as Sang-eun unnie.

Without knocking I went inside her unit since I have a spare pass.

But I saw no one.

I called her name but no response.

I roam around and there I saw a glass of coffee and a food on her small table.

So she's here.

I called her name once more but I didn't get a response again.

And just to inform you. Sang-eun unnie's unit is wide. Since Mr. Kwon also live here. It is like their second home.

Aish! She asked me to go here without telling me why and know she's playing hide and seek.

I walk around and saw something that got my attention.

Why do they have that?

"Oh Jennie! You're early" she stated as if surprised.

I'm still looking at the thing that got me confused. Why do they have footage of that?

"Unnie-----" I was about to question but she immediately went to her laptop and close it.

"You should have inform me that you're already here" she said so fast coming towards me.

"I have called you several times unnie but your line is busy" she looked at her phone and I kinda look at it as well and saw something again that somehow confuses me. "Oh so you were talking to Yoon-gi oppa a while ago, that's why" I said with a smirk.

She stood their frozen which got me more confused. What's up with her. She looks uneasy. "Hey unnie, what's with the reaction? I don't think there is something bad if you and Yoon-gi oppa has a thing" and by that she sighed. Relieved I guess? Then she laughed.

"What are you saying! We are just talking abou------" she paused for a while thinking if she'll continue. She 's really up with something? "-------- oh yeah nevermind. By the way I've asked you to go here because I want to ask you something" she said changing the topic and that made me furrowed my brow.

"Ask me something? Unnie you could have just ask whatever what that is while we are talking on the phone a while ago" I whined.

Then she nodded. "Oh okay. Then you go home now. I'll just call you and ask my question when you're already home" she said as if nothing. Wow just wow. What a great idea!

I rolled my eyes at her then sat on the chair next to me. "Spill it" I said with an obvious boredom on my tone.

I still can't forget the paused video that I saw on her laptop. It was me and Lisa. Although it was kinda blurred since I think it was taken from afar. It was zoomed in and I can clearly identify that it was us.

That wasn't part of any scene that we have shooted and not also behind the scene, I am sure of that.

"What do you really feel towards Lisa?" She asked in a serious tone.

So I look at her and saw her looking directly and seriously at me.

I kept quite for a while.

Don't get me wrong okay. I know what I feel for Lisa, she's important to me.

"Why can't you answer. Is it hard to answer my question?" Unnie said disappointed

I shake my head. "I like her----- no scratch that----- it is more than that. I care for her, I really do. I love it when she's around, when we are together------" I stopped "why are you asking that?" I ask eyeing her with a doubt.

She avoided my gaze. "Nothing. You've been acting different towards her lately and I know it wasn't just an act. Right?" She asked again which I agreed immediately by nodding my head.

"Right! But--------hmmm I don't know. Lisa has been acting weird lately. I can see she's happy when she's with me as much as I do." Yes we've been hanging out almost everyday. And I can't describe how happy I am when I'm with her. Everything seems perfect "But there is really something that's bothering her I can feel that. And I just hope ------- you guys are not hiding something from me?" I ask her. She's still avoiding my gaze.

She kept silent. "Unnie may I ask, why do you have that footage on your laptop? Why do I feel like there is something going on that I need to kn------" I didn't able to finish my word when her phone rang.

******Ring********Ring*********

"Ahmmmm sorry-------- I'll just---- ah get this call" she said then walk away a little.

"Hey I'm ***************" she answered the call but I didn't heard the last words that she said since she obviously just whispered it not wanting me to hear everything.

When she left, my eyes automatically turn to her laptop. I came close to it. I want to see the video. I really felt weird to it. Are they filming us without us knowing it?

Are we on some kind of reality show?

I mentally laugh on what I'm thinking. That's impossible Jen.

"Just to remind you, this is Kreptoon. Everything is possible."

Yeah right author!

I was about to open the laptop when I heard my phone rang and felt it's vibration inside my pocket.

Aishhhh!

When I saw who's calling a smile crept onto my face. I swipe the answer button immediately. "Hey, Lisa!" I greeted full of excitement.

Forgetting what was I wanted to do a while ago.

"Unnie! I thought you were going here? Is everything okay?" My mood changed in just a second hearing what she just said.

Aish how many times do I have to tell her to stop calling me unnie.

"No everything is not okay until you'll learn how to call me by my name." I said with a warning tone.

I heard her chuckle on the other line.

"JENNIE!" I got shocked when I heard her shout.

It's not Lisa who shouted okay, it was Sang-eun unnie who looks like in hurry. She's still holding her phone. Her eyes was looking at her laptop which is just infront of me.

"Is that Sang-eun unnie?" I heard Lisa said on the other line.

"Ah yes, I'm here at the Company cause she wanted to talk to me. But I'll be going now. Just wait for me" I stated.

"Is that Lisa?" Unnie asked I just nodded. "Uhmmm did-----you--- open my laptop?" She asked a little bit uneasy.

Aishhhh unnie you'll never be a good keeper. She's obviously hiding something from me.

You're lucky unnie. My baby is waiting for me ;)

"No. So don't get nervous unnie. Whatever you're hiding I'll find that out soon. But for now I have to go. 'My' Lisa is waiting for me" I said then kissed her on her cheeks. "Oh by the way, tell Yoon-gi oppa not to worry cause I'll take care of that kid" then I left.

------------------------------------
Thank you for reading!

Love you!
Take care.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

944 100 10
Before we get started i want to say that i don't assume ANY of the the idols sexualities or anything else this is just a fanfic that I started to wri...
146K 4.7K 39
Bare in mind that this is a Fanfiction. Everything you read here are all imagination ;) No hate lets just support Includes *MATURED* content, read a...
1.2K 63 11
CRIME/THRILLER, MYSTERY [+BOOK 2] An unexceptional woman becomes a murder suspect when the son of a high-ranking police official who harassed her dau...
6.2K 273 8
Months before, Lisa confessed her feelings and Jennie has turned her down. They're friends, she doesn't see Lisa that way. Now, Jennie was trying to...