Addicted To You {STILES STILI...

By noclearpath

Cassidy Campbell's life couldn't be better. She has the best dad anyone could ever ask for. Amazing friends... More

CAST
NAKED AND AFRAID
COUPLE TIME
EATING LIVERS
SMELLING THE TEAM
"AN INNOCENT PERSON"
SEIZURES AND SECRETS
TOUCHY FEELY
SENSATIONAL
SAD DINNER CLUB
GONE
SAYING GOODBYE
DAD'S GAME
DROWNING AND COPING
STUDY GROUP
JACKSON IN THE JUNGLE
THE BABYSITTER'S CLUB
BACKSEAT SHENANIGANS
DADDY ARGENT
CATWOMAN'S CLAWS
TOOLS AND THEORIES
VEGGIES AND TICKETS
MAGIC FAIRY DUST
SEX TALK
ROALLY KICKED ASSES
HALLUCINATIONS
STILES THE ABOMINABLE SNOWMAN
MATT'S STORY
THE ONE WITH BLACKOUTS AND MOM FINDING OUT
MYTHICAL MYSTERY
SIREN SONG
NO ONE IS NORMAL
CASSIE'S COUNSELING
STILES' FIRST GAME
PETER THE ZOMBIE WEREWOLF
I NEED YOU IN MY LIFE
HOW IT USED TO BE
ADDICTED TO YOU
NEW BOOK!

KANIMA EXPERIMENTS

831 21 12
By noclearpath

First Person

Episode: Venomous
Chapter 14

After my small freak out last night I was little quiet when I woke up today.

I stayed up in Stiles' room and got ready for school as he went to talk to his dad downstairs.

Just as I finished putting on my shoes he burst through the door.

"I got bad news." That's all he said then he raced to go get dressed in the bathroom.

On they way to school Stiles told me what happened. Jackson retracted his statement about Mr. Lahey hitting Isaac. Now Isaac isn't a suspect in his dads murder.

That's right you heard me correctly Mr. Lahey hit his own son. I don't believe that Jackson made it all up. I believe that it happened.

"Dude, I just talked to my dad, who just talked to Jackson, and I've got really terrible, horrible, very, very bad news..." Stiles tells Scott as we walk into class and sit at the back.

"...I think I already know." He says.

Werewolf hearing.

"All right. I only found one thing online called a Kanima-- it's a Werejaguar from South America that goes after murderers." Stiles tells him about the research he did this morning.

"That thing was not a jaguar..." Scott says.

"Yeah, and we're not exactly murderers." I say.

Scott sighs. "Yeah, but you did see it kill somebody, which is probably why it tried to kill you. And it's still trying to kill you, and it probably won't stop until you're dead."

"You know, sometimes I really begin to question this 'friendship.'" Stiles tells him offended.

"Hey, Cassie, Testicle Left and Right-- what the hell is a Kanima?" Jackson says from beside me and behind the boys.

We all turn to him shocked.

Before we can question him Coach starts talking.

"All right, listen up! A quick warning before we begin our review-- some of you, like McCall, might want to start their own study groups, because tomorrow's midterm is so profoundly difficult-- I'm not even too sure I could pass it!" He tells us.

How could you not pass an exam that you wrote?

Coach confuses me sometimes. And worries me.

"Okay, I need a volunteer at the board to answer the first question. Who's got it, huh?" He asks looking around.

Definitely not me.

"Come on, let's go, buddy." He says as a few people go up to answer one of them being Lydia.

"Paralyzed from the neck down. Do you have any idea what that feels like?" Jackson asks us.

Derek and his goons tested him.

"I'm familiar with the sensation..." Stiles answer drolly.

I nod in agreement.

"Wait-- why would Derek test you? Why would he think that it's you?" Scott asks confused.

Jackson gets defensive. "How should I know?"

"Wait, do they think it's Lydia?" I ask him.

"I don't know! All I heard was her name and something about chemistry..." He says a little too loudly.

Coach walks over. "Jackson! Do you have something you want to share with the rest of the class?"

"Umm... Just an undying admiration for my-my coach..." He lies quickly.

Kiss ass.

"That's really kind of you." Coach puts on a small smile.

"Now shut up! Shut it!" He yells.

"Anybody else?" He goes back to the front of the room.

"How do we know it's not her?" Scott questions.

You've got to be kidding me.

"Because I looked into the eyes of that thing, okay? And what I saw was pure evil. And, when I look into Lydia's eyes—"

I get cut off by Stiles. "You only see fifty percent evil."

I glare at him.

"All right, maybe sixty. You know, but no more than forty on a good day!" He tries to fix up his mistake.

"That's not a very good argument..." Scott sighs.

"I'm aware of that, but I swear it's not her. It can't be, all right? Lydia's fine." I tell him.

I guess I spoke too soon because when we look up to the front of the class we see a shaken up Lydia.

She's got tears running down her face and she's facing the class terrified.

"...Okay, then. Anybody else want to try answering? This time in English?" Coach asks.

The whole class laughs and that's when I notice the writing on the board.

EM PLEH ENOEMOS

What the hell is that?

"What is that, Greek?" Scott asks.

Stiles takes a picture of the broad and then flips it.

"No, actually, I think it's English..." he shows us.

SOMEONE HELP ME

Well that's comforting.

"Derek's not gonna kill her without proof." Scott tells us as we walk into chemistry.

"All right, so he tests her like he did with Jackson, right? But when and where?" Stiles asks.

"...I think here and now." I say pointing to Isaac and Erica strutting into class.

We look over to see them making there way to Lydia. We race over and take up the seats before they can.

She gives the boys a weird look but smiles at me.

"Einstein once said, 'Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity... And I'm not sure about the universe.' I myself have encountered infinite stupidity." Harris starts talking and walks up to Stiles as he talks about stupidity.

He's a real ass.

"So, to combat the plague of ignorance in my class, you're going to combine efforts through a round of group experiments! Let's see if two heads are indeed better than one. Or, in Stilinski's case, less than one." He continues still picking on my boyfriend.

"Erica, you take the first station. You'll start with—" Pretty much every guy in the classes hand goes up.

I glance over to see Erica smirking.

Cocky bitch.

"I didn't ask for volunteers. Put your hormonal hands little hands down." He grits his teeth.

"Start with Mr. McCall." He says.

Scott gives a 'help me' look as he goes to sit next to Erica.

"All right, next two!" He says.

"Mr. Lahey and Cassidy." My head shoots up.

I look to see Stiles glaring at Isaac as he smirks.

"Hey listen don't let him touch you or anything okay." Stiles whispers. I nod and go sit next to Isaac.

"Well isn't this nice." Isaac says as soon as I sit down.

"Can we just do this without talking to each other please?" I ask him.

"Well where's the fun in that?" He asks getting closer to me and placing his hand on my thigh.

I really picked the wrong day to wear a dress.

"Hey. Stop that." I push his hand off of me and I glare at him hard.

"Feisty. I like that. I bet Stiles likes that too doesn't he? When you two are all alone together. What happens then huh Cassie?" He whispers to me.

Before I can come up with a snide remark Harris speaks up. "Switch!"

Thank you.

Thankfully my next partner is Allison.

I couldn't say the same for Stiles who's partner is now Isaac. I'm close enough that I can hear them.

"Hey you okay?" Allison asks me.

I nod. "Yeah. Isaac is just a huge ass."

She laughs.

I lean over a bit so I can hear what Stiles is telling Isaac.

"If you harm one perfect blonde hair on her head, I'm gonna turn your little werewolf ass into a fur coat and give it to her as a birthday present." Stiles tells him.

He's mad about what Isaac did.

"Really?" He questions him.

"Shouldn't you be worried about Lydia right now?" He asks with a cocky smirk.

"Well right now my main concern is that fact that you tried to put your paw up my girlfriends skirt." Stiles tells him angrily.

Isaac laughs at him.

"I think she liked it. You see werewolf's have a great sense of smell and you know what smell was coming off of her. Lust. She liked it." He tells him.

That's so not true. I didn't like it.

"And switch." Harris tells us.

"Ahhh!" Stiles yells.

"If you're trying to test my patience, Mr. Stilinski, I guarantee it will be a failing grade." Harris tells him.

Isaac is now Lydia's partner. It's really going to happen.

I take my spot next to some random guy in class and watch closely what's going to happen.

"Time! If you've catalyzed the reaction correctly, you should now be looking at a crystal. Now, for the part of that last experiment I'm sure you'll all enjoy... You can eat it.." Harris smiles.

"Do you want to eat it?" The guy next to me asks placing the crystal in front of my face.

I slap his hand away.

I see Isaac offer Lydia the crystal. I see it drip with something.

Kanima venom.

"Lydia!" Scott yells standing up.

"What?" She looks back at him confused and annoyed.

"...Nothing." He replies awkwardly sitting back down.

Lydia eats it and nothing happens.

Oh my god.

Lydia is the kanima.

Yes. I cut out the part where Isaac asks out Lydia in freshman year. I liked that part I added. It's gonna cause a little insecure Stiles scene sometime in the future. I mean our poor Stiles thinks his girl is lusting over Isaacs hand on her thigh. Not gonna lie though if he did that to me I wouldn't mind. Love you.

*Edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 8.8K 49
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
Hum For Tum By sushi

Teen Fiction

169K 12.6K 33
♡ This is an Indian highschool lovestory, full of love, drama, comedy, romance and more; where two school toppers, Aarohi: the sweet and bubbly girl...
1.5M 46.7K 47
In which Josie Longbottom falls for her best friend. started 13.02.20 finished 19.04.20
MIRACLE By Ara

Teen Fiction

306K 11.2K 44
"My mother named me Miracle, but I am anything but a miracle in her and our family's life. I am a mistake. I am a product of a heinous crime." Miracl...