I Wanted my Sister to go Outs...

Por SomeTypicalMilk

this story was made for all the fans who wanted more from this series. In this story you are the 14 year old... Mais

A Disclaimer before reading! And a little history.
Rekindling the Flame and Starting The Beginning of Something new.
A Warm Welcome Back to Family.
A Day in The Life of The Background Artist And a Fated Encounter With An Elf
The Morning After and Masamune Meets his new Neighbor.
I didn't want to be a shut-in artist, so I went outside and made friends!
The end of the war and the start of a new chapter.
A family fixed at last with everything returning to normal.
Are You Willing to Fall in Love with a Pervert, as Long as She's a Cutie?
Let's make the ultimate light-novel with your siblings!
A royal interview with an elf, that leads to important a question!
The Return of The Orange Thing!
A Problem Best Solved with an Elf, and a Fatal Run-in With the Young Ace!
A challenge is made, and inspiration is going low, but not Lost yet!
Hey! Hey! Onii-chan, It's Time To Wake Up! There's So Much To Do!!
And I Think To Myself, What A Wonderful World.
I Love you the Most, and Will Forever. The Universe Reaches a Singularity Point.

Someone's Visiting us? Why? I Don't Know This Person...

1.4K 52 39
Por SomeTypicalMilk

A/N: Here's the new chapter. Y/N will finally start gaining a bigger role. That mostly means more speaking roles. Though, soon enough, we'll follow what his is day is like. Mostly introducing his personality for now.

Y/N POV

He starts to slowly wake up as the sun hits his eyes.

Y/N: It was going to end sooner or later. I should probably wake up Sagiri, too. "Oi, Sagiri. Wake up! You're going to be late for your stream later today. 

Sagiri: "Ehhh Onii-chan why did you wake me up? I was having a good dream too... Too bad I guess."

Y/N: "Sorry sis, but It's time to wake up... Also, if I am forced to wake up, so are you."

Sagiri: "Onii-chan, you baka! It's not my fault the sun hits you first. That's where you chose to sleep. Also, shouldn't you let your precious imouto sleep in all she wants?"

Y/N: "No comment. Anyways, I'm going to have breakfast with nii-san. You could always join us, you know."

Sagiri: "No thanks. You heard me the other day. Leaving my room would count as a loss for me."

Y/N: "Right, right, sorry. Well then, I'll be back soon."

Sagiri: "See you later, Onii-chan. B-But, please be back as soon as possible."

Y/N: "Sure? Not like there's much I would do out there anyways."

Sagiri: "Good. N-Not that there's anything wrong with you staying out there."

Y/N: I'd sure hope so. But knowing her, she's worried I'll take too long. "I won't take long, so don't worry." Time to see what nii-san is doing. "Goodbye for now."

Masamune POV

Orange-haired girl: "I'm Megumi Jinno, Sagiri Izumi's classmate."

Masamune: "Sagiri's classmate?"

Jinno-san: "Yes! I'm the class Representative!"

Masamune: Woah, she's close, a little too close for my liking. But I shouldn't be rude to someone I've just met. This is probably normal for her.

Jinno-san: "So, are you Izumi-san's older brother?"

Masamune: "Y-Yeah." I'm one of them.

Jinno-san: "But, you're not related to her by blood, right? And you live all alone with your little sister. Is that okay?"

Masamune: "I have a little brother who's two years younger than me. We also have an aunt who rarely visits. But we're mostly on our own." What's she looking at? "Jinno-san, right?"

Jinno-san: "Just call me Megumin!"

Masamune: "Then, Megumi-chan?"

Megumi-chan: "That's no good! I want to get along with you, her Onii-san, too. If you can't call me Megumin, then please call me Megumi, without the honorifics."

Masamune: "W-Well then, nice to meet you, Megumi."

Megumi: "Yup."

Masamune: "So, what brings you here? What's wrong."

Megumi: "This is strange. There aren't any boys who haven't fallen in love with me at first sight. Are you one of those who loves boys?"

Masamune: Hold up. "No way! I can't fall in love that fast!" Plus, I don't even know her age. You have to be safe and assume in these situations with school girls that they're under-aged. "You fool. Every day, I wash the panties of my little sister, a much more beautiful girl than you. There's no way I'd fall in love with any woman at first sight."

Megumi: "If you don't react to me, then your dick really is useless."

Masamune: "Yeah, yeah, that's ri- What!? What...did you just...say 'dick' or something?"

Megumi: "I did! Is something wrong with that? Dicks! I love them!"

A/N: I feel like the FBI is gonna crash into my home by the time I finish writing this... I'm not feeling safe...

Masamune: "L-Love?!"

Megumi: "Yes! Girls my age love all love dicks!" *Stare...*

Masamune: "I-Impossible! Wh-What has happened to Japan?

Megumi: "I'm sure your little sister loves dicks, too."

3rd person POV

Sagiri: *Sneezes* "Achoo! I feel like I'm being talked about in a foul manner... I sure hope Onii-chan gets back soon."

Masamune POV

Masamune: "That just can't be!"

Megumi: "That was a joke. Sheesh! Hehehe."

Masamune: "Why the hell did you come here?"

Y/N: "Hai." *He raises his hand* "I would like to know that as well."

Masamune and Megumi: "AHHHHHH!"

Masamune: "Y/N, what the hell! Why didn't you say you were there?!"

Y/N: "Well, you guys seemed to be having a pretty important conversation...So I just listen in on all of it. Anyways, nii-san, can you wrap this up? Sagiri's getting lonely up there. I want you to make me and her breakfast. After all, I did come downstairs so I could have breakfast with you." I'm missing my time on the switch for this.

Megumi: "Hi, excuse me, I'm Megumin-desu. From what nii-san said, you must be Y/N-san, yes? Well, I came here to get Sagiri Izumi-san to go to school! Have you given much thought about it yourself?"

Y/N: "No, I can't say I have. But I can say you're on a sinking ship. She's not interested, and neither am I. You'd be better off doing trying someone else instead. Good day."

Megumi: "I have hope that she can reconsider, and that's all I need. I only need a few minutes of her time, and I'll have her convinced!"

Y/N: "You have the determination, but there's more to it than that."

Megumi: "By this point, shouldn't you invite me inside?"

Y/N: "Nope, and I never have to. You'll just have to remain outside for the rest of our conversation."

Megumi: "It's rude to leave a beautiful girl standing outside."

Y/N doesn't even try to amuse her. He doesn't even bother pretending to look around.

Masamune: He looks more done with her than me. That's almost impressive.

Y/N: "Where? I can't seem to find her. Maybe she ran off? A shame, I know I would've invited her in."

Megumi: "Hmph. That's very rude."

Masamune: "Come on, Y/N. It's only polite to invite her in."

Megumi: "Don't mind if I do~"

A/N: KINGU CRIMZON

Masamune: "What are you looking at?"

Megumi: "Well... This is such a cute calendar."

Masamune: "It's the calendar from a novel I like."

Megumi: "Not Izumi-san, or Y/N? You like this kind of thing, Onii-chan? Are you one of those otakus?"

Masamune: "Stab! W-Well, yeah."

Y/N: Did he just say stab out loud?

Megumi: "That's great!"

Masamune and Y/N: "Eh?"

Megumi: "I'm also an otaku. I've been reading a lot of manga!"

Masamune: "Oh, that's unusual. What kind do you read?" 

Megumi: "I love stuff like OnePi!"

Masamune: "I-I see. I love that, too."

Background Y/N: "Eh, you do nii-san? I never would have known."

Megumi: *To Masamune* "Right?"

Masamune: "Because it's a super-popular title that everyone knows about."

Megumi: "By the way... Is Izumi-sans room on the second floor?

Y/N: "Our room, actually."

Masamune: Hold on, what's she trying to do. I gotta stop this real quick. "Hold on a second. Oi Y/N, can you tell Sagiri she has a classmate here?"

Y/N: "Sure, I don't see why not."

smol time skip and POV change to Y/N

Y/N: *He knocks on their door* "Hey, Sagiri, one of your classmates is here to see you." 

Sagiri: *She opens the door* "Who?"

Y/N: *Closes the door behind him* "There's a classmate of yours downstairs. Do you know them, perhaps? They seem... Interesting, to say the least."

Sagiri: "What gender are they?"

Y/N: "Hmm? Does that matter?"

Sagiri: "N-No, I just wanted to know a bit more about her, that's all."

Y/N: "Well, for starters, it's a girl-" 

Sagiri: "Actually, I no longer care about the rest. It's not like I'm going to meet her anyways. Honestly, I'm just glad you came back. Where were you? I was stomping on the floor for breakfast. You had me worried over here. But now that you're back, let's play Kuukiyomi."

Y/N: "Sorry to say, Sagiri, but I should get back downstairs. I only came here to tell you about the classmate at the door. Well, see you later. See ya for now."

Sagiri: "Wait, what? But my breakfast!"

Y/N "We'll have to wait until we're done with your classmate, then nii-san will make us breakfast."

Sagiri: "Bring Masamune here please. I wish to talk to him."

Y/N: "Sure."

smol skip of time (It's just him going downstairs not all that cool) and back to Masamune POV

Masamune: "Sagiri, did you need something?" My phone's ringing? Seems like an unknown number. "Yes, Izumi here. Who could this be?"

Sagiri: "It's me."

Masamune: "Sagiri!?"

Sagiri: "Y-Yes."

Masamune: "Why are you calling me while you're still in the house?"

Sagiri: "It's the only I can speak to you without opening the door."

Masamune: "That's fine. But how do you know my number?"

Sagiri: "Onii-chan gave it to me. Anyways, nii-san, what's the meaning of this?"

Masamune: "Oh, the class rep for your class came to our house. She's still here if you want to say hi."

Sagiri: "Why did you let her inside the house?"

Masamune: Ah, she seems mad at this. "Well, I thought, maybe you'd come out of your room if she was here."

Sagiri: "No way! I won't, won't, won't! I said I won't, so I won't come out! Chase her out!"

Masamune: "Maybe by phone, you can talk to your classmate-"

Sagiri: "No!"

Masamune: "Alright. But I can't chase her out immediately, so I'll listen to what she has to say. Later."

Sagiri: "Oh, h-hold on. That class rep is a girl, right? 

A/N: KINGU CRIMZON

Masamune: I should get back to them. "Sorry to make you guys wait."

Sagiri: "I'll give you orders every so often, so make sure she doesn't notice."

Megumi: "S-Sure. Huh? Where's Izumi-san?"

Y/N: "See I told you she wouldn't come out of her room."

Megumi: *She chooses to ignore Y/N* "I thought you went up to call her down?"

Masamune: "Yeah. I did call out to her, but..."

Megumi: "But?"

Masamune: "She just won't leave her room. How's that! There's nothing we can do!"

Megumi: "Don't say that so arrogantly. To think she won't come out of her room..."

Y/N: "We're pretty much used to this by now."

Megumi: "Onii-san do you think it's ok for her to stay this way?"

Masamune: "Of course I don't think it's good. For the past year, I've been doing my best in my own way to get her out of her room."

Megumi: "Then, your objective is the same as mine!"

Masamune: "W-Well, I guess so."

Megumi: "Then, you two should form an alliance with me! We'll call it the Alliance to drag Izumi-chan out of her room." 

Masamune: "An alliance huh..."

Y/N: "You may think I'll just stand back and let this happen, but I refuse.  One of my absolute favorite things to do is to tell someone who's dumb, no. Simply put, I, F/N L/N, wish to live a very quiet life with my imouto. I dislike most things that would require us to be apart for expanded periods of time. For you, someone I barely know, to demand I give up my little sister like this out of nowhere is low. Yare yare. You'll never get her out of her room. There's nothing more to it than that. I'll remain here, where I don't have to worry about the struggles of such a waste of time. What you're suggesting isn't welcomed here. Which is why I must destroy you now." To prevent you from doing any real damage.

Megumi: "I've already taken care of Onii-san. Sagiri must be hiding in her room upstairs. Hah. But it doesn't matter." *She points at Y/N* "You're next, Y/N!"

Y/N: "You meanie. Megumi!"

Megumi: "Oh? You oppose what I'm saying? Instead of agreeing with me because I'm cute, you argue with me? Even though your older brother, Onii-san, expressed his thoughts on wanting Sagiri out of her room? Like a hopeless man trying to get anyone to listen to his pleas with impending doom surely on its way."

Y/N: "I can't protect my imouto without making sure all points against her are gone."

Megumi: "Ho ho! Then argue as much as you'd like."

Masamune: "Can we stop this already? Look, there's no need to argue back and forth. Let's listen to what she has to say and get this over with. With being said, you were saying."

Y/N: "Hehehe. We were just doing a bit from one of our favorite anime's. She told me while you were talking with Sagiri. She's a fan of Jojo's, so I thought I'd express how I feel through some quotes from the show."

Megumi: "Hai, that's how it is. Anyways." *She pats the seat next to her* "Hey, Y/N. Why not sit over here next to me?"

Y/N: "Sure, why not? You can take my seat nii-san, cus standing there must be getting tiring."

Megumi: "Or you could sit on the opposite side of me."

Masamune: "Uh, sure w-why not?"

Megumi: "Huh? Onii-san what's wrong with you. Your face is all red. It's so cute! Isn't this just adorable, Y/N-kun."

Sagiri: "She's teasing them relentlessly. What's with her? This is so irritating. Onii-chan, too. He's such an idiot. I'm sure he's being all spoony and stuff! He's the worst!"

Masamune: "I-In the first place, why do you want Sagiri to go to school?"

Y/N: "Hai, I would like to know this, too."

Megumi: "I love making new friends. After entering middle school, I immediately became friends with everyone in the same grade."

Masamune: "E-Everyone!?"

Y/N: Unrealistic. 

Megumi: "But I had realized I hadn't become friends with Izumi-chan yet. And so, I'm totally passionate about getting Izumi-chan to come to school."

Sagiri: "I really hate this type. A hypocrite forcing their kindness onto others. Go home!"

Masamune: "And? What are you specifically going to do?"

Megumi: "Nee-san, do you know exactly what Izumi-chan is doing, all cooped up in her room?

Masamune: "Let's see..."

Megumi: "The typical case is someone messing around forever on the computer. If so, there's a secret plan!'

Masamune: "Secret plan?"

Megumi: "Please cancel your internet!"

Everyone else: internal screaming

Megumi: "Now, let's call your provider right now, and cut off the root of all evil."

Masamune: *He screams* "You're not human! Do you think you're god or something?!"

Y/N: "No way anyone would go that far!"

Megumi: "Wh-when did this story get so big?"

Y/N: "Ah, you're not wrong. But either way, it's an overreaction on both parts."

Masamune: "All things considered, that's way too rough!"

Y/N: "Agreed."

Megumi: "If you have friends do, you don't need the internet or computers and stuff, right?

Y/N: *Had an All Might style blood rush from his mouth* "Not everyone had friends! So computers ease the pain of that."

Masamune: "Wh-What?"

Megumi: "Or, rather, it's kind of strange. If you don't have friends, isn't it meaningless to have the internet on hand? I mean, you don't have any friends."

Y/N: "Why do you insist on repeating it?"

Masamune: "W-Well, there's all sorts of stuff you can do if you have a computer."

Megumi: "Isn't it a lot more fun to be chatting with friends from school?"

Y/N: "I don't go to school, nor will I ever, so I wouldn't know."

Sagiri: "It's not fun at all!"

Masamune: *Screams in pain* That hurt!

Y/N/Megumi: "Onii-san/nii-san are you alright?"

Megumi:  Wait a second, that voice just now...

Masamune: "It's fine. No problem.'

Megumi: *Stare* "I see. Izumi-chan, you're listening, right?"

Sagiri: "Nii-san, bluff your way."

Masamune: "Don't ask for the impossible. She found out so..."

Megumi: "Stop. Izumi-chan, if you end the conversation right now, you might regret it, you know?"

Sagiri: "What is this wench saying?"

Megumi: "Rub, rub! Rub, rub! Hehe, Y/N-kun smells nice!"

Y/N: "What are you doing? Cut it out, will you?" All this for breakfast.

Megumi: "Y/N-kun your heart, is it perhaps, racing for me?"

Y/N: "No, and it never will" Sagiri might actually hand me after this.

Megumi: "Y/N-kun have you ever...kissed anyone? 

They all stop when they hear a loud noise coming from upstairs.

Y/N: What was that? 

Megumi: "This one's mine! Izumi-chan, nice to finally meet you! I'm Megumin-desu!"

She snatches Masamune's phone.

Background Masamune: "That was rough are you ok Y/N?"

Background Y/N: "I'm okay, but my mental health isn't."

Masamune: "H-Hey! Give that back!"

Megumi: "Here you go. She hung up, though."

Masamune: *He sighs* It was going to happen eventually.

Megumi: "I'm so sorry to the both of you! Anyway, can I have a few questions?"

Masamune: "What?"

Megumi: "What kind of girl is Izumi-chan?"

Masamune: "What kind of girl? Let's see-"

Y/N: "A kind little sister."

 Megumi: "Is that all?"

Y/N: "That's just what came to mind right away. She's a maiden of mystery who's fun to hang around. She can lovely in the right mood, but also very cranky."

Megumi: "I see." 

She's been tricking both of them. She's secretly on a call with Sagiri.

Masamune: "What are you laughing about?"

Megumi: "Oh, nothing! And?"

Masamune: "Let me try my hand. I may not have known her too long, but I think I can do this much." I can get some good points from this.

Y/N: "Sure go ahead."

Masamune: "She's a tremendously good artist! 

Megumi: "Oh, what kind of art?"

Masamune: "She's really good at lewd art!"

Megumi: "Lewd art?"

Masamune: "Yeah. Tremendously wonderful lewd art!"

Megumi: "C-Could it be that Izumi-chan is a perverted girl?"

Masamune: "Erotic!"

Background Y/N: "What has this conversation become? And why am I involved in any way."

Masamune: "I mean, she's a first-year in middle school, but quite the panties."

Megumi: "...Are worn!?"

Masamune: "Are drawn!"

Megumi: "G-Geez. I had totally thought Izumi-chan and one of her older brothers were in a weird relationship."

Background Y/N: "I'm hungry. I just wanted breakfast, then this happened. I'm gonna die if I don't get anything to eat soon. I'm so late for everything... Sagiri's going to kill me..."

Masamune: "Stop with the impossible misunderstanding. Just because we live together doesn't mean that a brother and sister have a romantic relationship... At least, not with me and Sagiri. I can't say anything about Y/N and Sagiri, but I'm quite sure they're normal as well."

Y/N: "Hi, Y/N here. Can confirm we are a normal brother-sister duo. We have no feelings towards each other romantically, and we most likely never will. Your weird to think we would. Please leave, I'm hungry."

Masamune: "Why are you quiet there?"

Megumi: "N-No, nothing. Then, one last question for you both. How do you want your little sister to end up?"

Masamune: "What do you mean, how?"

Megumi: "Are you really serious about making her go to school. I mean, it's like your protecting your little sister from me."

Y/N: "I mean, yes. I don't want her to do anything she doesn't. She's been through a lot for her age. Though, I'm no different. I'm only older by a year, after all. But even then, since I'm her older brother, I feel the need to protect her. Surely you'd feel the same?"

Megumi: "I suppose." 

Masamune: "You could say that I'm not, come to think of it."

Megumi: "What?"

Masamune: "I just want Sagiri out of her room."

Megumi: "If she stayed home, she'll never have any friends."

Masamune: "Friends, huh... She does have friends, or rather, lots of people who think dearly of her. Isn't that amazing?"

Megumi: "That's..."

Masamune: "So, even if she's not going to school, or even if she doesn't leave her room, my little sister and brother are my pride and joy. I'm proud of them."

Megumi: "I see."

Background Y/N: "Not bad. That speech was almost main character-like. Not bad."

Megumi: "So that's what you guys think about Izumi-chan!"

Masamune: "Yup. And I won't be changing anything about it."

Y/N: "Gonna leave now?"

Megumi: "Oh, no, I'll be coming again. I haven't given up yet. I'll come up with a plan that'll make Izumi-chan volunteer to go to school!"

Masamune: "Yeah!"

Megumi: "Well then, my regards until the day come. See you later, Onii-san, Y/N-kun!"

A/N KINGU CRIMZON 

Masamune: "Well, we should probably go check up on Sagiri."

Y/N: "Hold on."

Masamune: "What?"

Y/N: "Hold on, the whole plan was for me to get breakfast. I still haven't forgotten that you know? I'm hungry. She wasted my time. You can at least fix one of my problems. I've missed my time of the switch dealing with her. That's not cool at all!"

Masamune: "Ah, now that you mentioned it, it's dinner time now. I should probably start on it so Sagiri isn't uptight."

Y/N: "Listen, whatever your making, it doesn't matter. I want breakfast. Simple. We can have it for dinner."

Masamune: "Okay, okay. I don't mind. At least your telling me what you want upfront. With that settled, want to go check on Sagiri I heard a strange noise earlier and I want to know if she is ok?"

Y/N: "We probably should."

A/N: smol skip

Masamune: "Sagiri, I heard a strange sound earlier, are you ok? She won't say anything."

Y/N POV

Y/N: "I'll go check on here. You stay here." 

He opens the door and enters, closing it behind him.

Y/N: "Hey Sagiri, are you alright? We heard a loud noise up here not too long ago."

Sagiri: *She reveals herself from her blankets* "Hai, I'm fine Onii-chan. But there's a more important issue at hand."

Y/N: "Alright, listen. It wasn't my fault at all. She took up the entire morning and afternoon. I had things planned, you know?"

Sagiri: "An entire afternoon, wasted. Nothing to show for it either. She really is nothing but bad news. She better not come back."

Y/N: "Don't hold your breath about that one. I think we may start seeing her a few more times."

Sagiri: "I was hoping we'd never have to again."

Y/N: *He sighs* "That's just how things are right now."

He goes outside the room.

Masamune: "So, how'd it go?"

Y/N: "About as well as you'd think it'd go. We both agree that Megumi is a bad thing. Hope she doesn't become a recurring event."

Masamune: "We'll just have to see how adamant she really is. Now come on, I'm about to start on dinner-breakfast."

A/N: And that's another down. Another one bites the dust. I do hope you enjoyed another remastered chapter. I will be working to increase how many I get out. The only problem is the number of mistakes I made in my early writing is staggering. Either way, I'll strive to give everyone my best work. Until next time my friends. Kishimino-San.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

55.5K 1.5K 50
iwaizumi got a girlfriend. he made it complicated. suna got feelings for y/n. it's complicated. wrote this story for coping mechanism, there's a lot...
24.4K 559 38
Oikawa is invited to a series of weddings that he returns to Japan to attend. This means that he must come face to face with his unrequited crush and...
572 0 15
Started - August - 2 - 21 Ended - 10-22-22 Discontinue This is a male story and in this story y/n (you) are transgender I will be using ( they/them...
66.7K 1.5K 110
i wrote this as a deluded 14 year old who thought i was important. read if you will but don't let it determine your impression of my humor; i'm actua...