π˜ͺ𝘧 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 β†’ 𝘰𝘯𝘦 π˜₯π˜ͺ𝘳...

By hlsxox_

"I'll survive. Somehow I always do." Β©hlsxox_ b1 of the Forgotten Past series More

The Two Of Us
-π’Šπ’‡ π’π’π’π’š
-soundtrack & cast
-act one
ZERO ; the clock
ONE ; one direction
TWO ; nice to meet ya
THREE ; down to business
FOUR ; papers
FIVE ; out-of-bound
SIX ; dreams of wonder
SEVEN ; simple bunch
EIGHT ; tomorrow
NINE ; ahead of us
TEN ; real
ELEVEN ; ghost of you
TWELVE ; you
THIRTEEN ; heart
FOURTEEN ; mistakes
FIFTHTEEN ; story of lies (extra)
FIFTHTEENΒ² ; always (extra)
SIXTEEN ; something i'm not
SEVENTEEN ; you know it
EIGHTEEN ; glass guitar
NINETEEN ; lies (extra)
-act two
TWENTY-ONE ; F&A
EXTRA ; instagram
EXTRA ; twitter
TWENTY-TWO ; fuck
TWENTY-THREE ; us?
TWENTY-FOUR ; teletubbies
TWENTY-FIVE ; the past (extra)
AUTHORS NOTE !
TWENTY-SIX ; loved by us
EXTRA ; blue night family
EXTRA ; love, me
TWENTY-SEVEN ; diana
UPDATE
TWENTY-EIGHT ; superstars
TWENTY-NINE ; average teens
THIRTY ; it's us or nothing
THIRTY-ONE ; instagram
THIRTY-ONEΒ² ; twitter
THIRTY-TWO ; one thing
THIRTY-THREE ; bts
THIRTY-FOUR ; moved on
THIRTY-FIVE ; jingle bell ball
THIRTY-SIX ; wedding bells
THIRTY-SIXΒ² ; lighting (extra)
THIRTY-SEVEN ; the pain
THIRTY-EIGHT ; instagram
THIRTY-NINE ; payne
FOURTY ; bad deeds
THE END

TWENTY ; new starts

896 21 2
By hlsxox_

( Chapter Twenty )

NEW STARTS

real life ft. Diana !

"You're a lot better in person, you know. Sure you could use a little more hair but nobody is judging you because of how amazingly cute you are. Aren't you?" I whispered to the tiny sleeping baby in my arms.

Lux Atkin.

A unique name for a unique girl.

"You and I are going to get along tremendous if you keep this up."

"I think you love that baby more than your actual baby," Niall told me, slightly inching closer to me in the small hospital room.

"Maybe. But Terra will always own a special place in my heart." I responded, referring to my beloved guitar.

It really was my pride and joy. I bought it the day I turned 16. My old guitar, which I was told used to be my dad's, was at the time nearly falling apart. The bridge of it literally was falling off.

It took me 4 months to save up enough money by working in a diner to buy her. Her beautiful red body and shiny black neck. All the way to her sliver tuning keys. Terra was most definitely my pride and joy in my life.

My dad's old guitar now hangs on the living room wall with me and Niall's never-ending collection of instruments. We recently added a ukulele to it too.

I'm glad we have a roommate that doesn't mind there constantly being some sort of musical instrument being played. There was always some sort of music being played or listened to in our apartment. Zayn actually said once that he enjoys the background noise. Saying how it blocks out the rolling stream of cars that seem to always be driving pass by the apartment.

"I'm glad Lou gave birth just for you to hold her for hours on," Tom said from Lou's hospital bed.

"I don't hear the lady who gave birth to your daughter or the child complaining."

"She's right, love. Lux hasn't cried once since Diana started holding her." Lou added in.

"See? Jokes on you Tommy boy."

"Glad you could actually stop by, all jokes aside. You two seem to always be busy."

"Yeah, well only one more day until the music video comes out. So it's only going to get busier." I slowly stood up and handing Lux back to her mom before sitting back down next to Niall.

"Are you two excited?" Lou asked us before she showered Lux with kisses all over the small babies face.

"More nervous than anything, ya know? Scary feeling in the pit of my stomach." Niall answered her. He looked like he wanted to throw up from nerves. Or maybe it was the fact he was hungover from last night. My guess would be with the later of the two.

Niall and Zayn both barely remember last night. I woke this morning to Zayn banging on my door, asking me where we kept the Advil. Without me, all five boys would lose their heads if it wasn't attached to their necks.

"Did I ever send you a picture of our new roommate?" I asked the couple, pulling out my phone from my purse.

"New roommate? What do you mean?" Lou and Tom both looked very confused at this. I took that as a no for my question.

"What the actual fuck," Tom mumbled, looking up to us then back to my phone. He quickly took the phone from Lou to get a better look.

"Why in the world would you guys get that?" He asked. "God damn Obama."

"Oh, it was all Mr. I can drink now and his crew."

"To be fair, I don't recall buying it. Not one bit. It nearly scared me shitless when I saw him sitting on the bench outside our front door." Niall laughed, shaking his head. "Worthy every penny though."

"I thought Irish lads were supposed to be able to handle liquor." Lou teased Niall.

"We do- I do." He huffed out, crossing his arms. We continued making small talk until Lux started to wake up. She was okay until a nurse came in and reminded Lou that it was feeding time.

That kind of annoyed me because I think Lou is capable of managing her and her new baby's feeding times in all. But I can't blame the nurse too much though, she's just doing her job after all.

"She's coming on tour, right?" I asked Lou as I gave her and Tom hugs goodbye.

"Yes, all three of us are going."

"Good."

"Don't miss her too much." Tom teased as we left the room.

"Hahaha very funny Tommy," I called out behind us. This earned me a couple of nasty glares from the nurse's station.

"Goodness," I mumbled as Niall and I arrived at the parking lot.

"I know right, crazy wankers." He mumbled as we got into the Taxi.

"Couldn't just say fools?"

"Yah yah yah, whatever. You don't even understand the shit we say half the time so you have no room to talk."

"Hey! I'm learning."

"Sorry mate, uh can you take us to Princess Park 1271 East, Lake woods Ave?" Niall asked the taxi driver.

"Yes sir."

Neither Niall and I have our license in the UK. The only one who actually has their driver's license is Liam, but either way Paul or Robert usually does all of the driving.

I'm the only one who drives in American out of us teens. It is mostly because of the sole fact I am still a citizen of the United States. The only reason I get to actually legally live here is because of my UK's ILR status. But as I said before, us teenagers don't really do too much driving.

Simons' legal team and my management had to go through a shit ton of paperwork to get the process of getting all my legal documents in order just to make sure we weren't breaking any laws. It was a whole ordeal that was already in process before Simon even asked me to become a part of One Direction.

Before I could pay for our taxi the driver asked for our autographs and pictures, for his daughter.

"Sure! What's her name?" Niall asked him.

"Laurel. She's 15, watches your videos on that YouTv thing-y. Don't quite understand myself it I tell you." We signed the piece paper, giving it back to him.

"Thank you so much, mates. You have no idea what this will mean to her."

No matter how many months I've been at this, 3 to be exact, I am still not used to people asking me for my autograph. The boys acted like it was nothing like somebody was asking what the weather was. But it still shocked me every time somebody asked me.

We gave the taxi driver a wave goodbye as he drove off, walking into the apartment.

"Zayn? We are home!"

"In here Diana!" Niall and I walked over to the sound of his voice to find Zayn sitting on the counter on his phone while simultaneously stirring a bowl of just milk. No cereal...just milk. I don't even think there was ever cereal in there, to begin with.

"Wanna talk about it?" I asked him.

"Hmm. Let me think about that...not really."

"You let me know when you come up with an answer when you get a chance."

"Perfect. I will mate."

I shook my head as I walked back towards the living room. That kid was mental sometimes, he was truly an unpredictable character.

"Do- what the fuc- I have no words for whatever that was." The Irish teen said, following me into the living room.

"Honestly man, I have learned to not even question y'all anymore. Too much wild shit goes on in those heads of yours."

"I'm not too bad if I say so myself."

"Son don't talk - you once tried shoving your phone into your mouth to see if it would fit. Are you so sure about that?"

"Hey! I thought we agreed not to talk about that anymore."

"Oh no you agreed, I didn't."

"Whatever. Just don't- don't bring it up to the others."

"Okayyy." I turned towards the tv and turned it on, the golf channel was the first thing I saw.

"Don't turn this- mate I was watching that."

"Golf is boring. It's like watching somebody eat a singular grain of rice at a time."

"Yah yah, you need to learn how to appreciate the fine art of golf."

"Hmm. Rather not." I mumbled under my breath. Even though I'm completely against watching it I turned it back on for his amusement purposes, if I didn't he would be bothering me none stop until I do.

Boys. I swear to God. Pulling out my phone I went to the only thing I do on it, twitter. I don't know what it was about it, but it was addicting. I looked up to the TV screen just in time to see somebody's golf ball be hit into the hole thing. "That's good right?" I turned to face Niall.

"It's perfectly really, perfect." He gushes at the screen, hands underneath his chin as he stares intensity at the TV.

"Okay then..." I slowly got off the couch to not distract- whatever that was.

"How do we have no food in this flat. I'm fucking starving." Zayn called out, nearly half his body inside the fridge looking for something to please his hunger.

"There should be leftover chicken and white rice from the other day."

"I don't want that."

"I uh- I want to say there's also pizza too."

"No. That won't do either."

I looked behind him to see what else there was, only to come out empty-handed. I could have sworn we just went grocery shopping right before we left to film in California, so basically less than a week ago. But I guess not.

"What about cereal? Or do you just want a bowl of milk again?" I teased Zayn. His ear turned a light shade of pink at this comment, clearly embarrassed.

"Cereal works."

I gathered up three bowls and spoons as Zayn got the other item out. Placing the bowls, separately, on the countertop, Zayn poured cereal into them. After that, he did the same with the milk. Bringing mine and Niall's bowls into the living, I gave it to Niall. He barely looked like he moved since the last time I was in here. He quickly mumbled a thank you before going back to his golf game?

"I'll take those." Zayn requested once we were all done, talking about our now empty bowls.

"Thank you."

"What she said."

I could hear Zayn rinse out the bowls and put them into the dishwasher before he stuck his head into the living room. "I'm going to go take a shower, don't miss me too long."

"Oh Zayn, I think I might die if you leave us. Forever what am I going to do." I dramatically said, placing my hand onto my forehead for more effect. Zayn just chucked before heading towards the hallway.

Niall and I sat there for lords now how long, watching grown men play with a small tiny ball. In all honesty, Niall was actually watching the game but I, on the other hand, was fully spaced out looking at the screen. Golf is boring and no one can change my mind.

Faster than I realized the game had finally ended. "Well. I'm going to my room to think about dinosaurs and how my life would have been different if they still existed." I told Niall, yawning into my hand.

"You have fun with that."

"Oh trust me I will. Don't fall asleep out here." I told him. Niall has a bad habit of falling asleep anywhere but in his bed. Sometimes Zayn and I would even find him on his bedroom floor 3 feet away from his bed.

I opened up my bedroom door, closing and locking it behind me out of habit, and got ready for bed. Once I was changed into sweatpants and a cut tee I climbed into bed, falling asleep pretty quickly.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

West Pub By Tessa

Fanfiction

419 2 8
2.2K 76 25
{UNDER BRUTAL EDITING } "You told me to follow my dream, so thats what I'm doing" | They survived the X Factor, they continue to live through Fame...
6.5K 82 10
I hope you will enjoy!
10.6K 120 71