skylight | k. bakugo βœ”

By thunder_roses

(𝚈/πš—) (𝙻/πš—) 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πš‹πš˜πš›πš— πš πš’πšπš‘ 𝚊 πš™πš˜πš πšŽπš›πšπšžπš• πššπšžπš’πš›πš”, πš‹πšžπš πšœπš‘πšŽ πš‘πš’πš πšπš‘πš’πšœ πšπš›πš˜... More

announcements, thank you's, etc.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven. Two Heroes (part 1/4)
thirty-seven. (part 2/4)
thirty-seven. (part 3/4)
thirty-seven. (part 4/4)
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.
forty-one.
forty-two.
forty-three.
forty-four.
forty-five.
forty-six.
forty-seven.
forty-eight.
forty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.
fifty-five.
fifty-six.
fifty-seven.
fifty-eight.
fifty-nine.
sixty.
sixty-one.
sixty-two.
sixty-three.
sixty-four.
sixty-five.
sixty-six.
sixty-seven.
sixty-eight.
sixty-nine.
seventy.
seventy-one.
seventy-two.
seventy-three.
seventy-four.
seventy-five.
seventy-six.
the almost 100K reward... lol
100K Q&A with moi
the almost 1mil award... lol
1mil q&a with a weirdo
2 mil

seven.

75.1K 2K 2.5K
By thunder_roses

"They say the clothes make the pros, young ladies and gentlemen," All Might stated as the class began to enter the area. "And behold, you are the proof! Take this to heart, from now on, you are all Heroes-in-Training!"

As the class finally all came out, All Might commented how everyone looked so cool. "Now, shall we get started, you bunch of newbies?"

Midoriya trailed behind, Uraraka greeting him while All Might seemed to be a little embarrassed. "Now that you're ready, it's time for combat training!"

"Sir," Iida said under his mask, holding up his hand. "This is the fake city from our entrance exam, does that mean we'll be conducting urban battles again?"

"Not quite, I'm going to move you two steps ahead," All Might responded as he explained the training, saying how the class would be training inside a building since that is where the worst stuff takes place. "The teams will be split into good guys and bad guys, one team having three instead of two so we do not have an odd team out in the indoor battles."

"Isn't this a little advanced?" Asui asked, putting her finger to her chin.

"Yeah, this is the first day of combat training," (Y/n) added.

"The best training is what you get on the battlefield," All Might told them. "But remember, you can't just punch a robot this time, you're dealing with actual people now."

As students barraged All Might with questions, (Y/n) felt something strange in the back of her head. She shook her head slightly, looking back at Bakugo, seeing a slight red tint around him and then looking at Uraraka, seeing a slight pink tint. She looked up at All Might, seeing what looked like a small rainbow around him, then feeling that same feeling behind her, she looked at Midoriya, seeing the same small rainbow.

"(Y/n) are you okay?" Bakugo whispered, elbowing her slightly as he noticed her clearly dazed state.

"Yeah... I'm fine."

I must be sensing energy, maybe it's quirk energy since everyone here has a quirk, she thought as she looked between All Might and Midoriya. Wait, why did Izuku and All Might have the same quirk energy then? How strange...

Once All Might had explained the situation, it was time to draw our teams. (Y/n) ended up being paired with Bakugo, which was good for her but not so much for him.

"Well looks like I can keep you in check, Katsuki," (Y/n) stated as she saw Bakugo grimace a little, knowing very well she could stop him instantly.

"I declare the first teams to fight will be," All Might said as she stuck his hands in to grab the teams. "These guys!"

All Might said this as he help up Team A as the heroes and Team D as the villains. Midoriya had looked over at Bakugo, seeing he was glaring daggers at him. (Y/n) noticed this and stepped between the two.

"Don't sweat it," (Y/n) assured Midoriya, waving Bakugo off. "I'm his partner, so you shouldn't die during this course."

"That's kind of reassuring," Midoriya responded with an awkward chuckle, sweating bullets, then he clenched his fist and looked at Bakugo with determination. This caused Bakugo to look a little shocked and growl a little.

(Y/n) then grabbed his arm, dragging him to the area they would have to be protecting for the  exercise.

"Young (L/n), young Bakugo," All Might started, causing the two of them to stop as they were entering the building. "The key to being successful in this challenge is to embody villainy, think from the perspective of an evildoer. If things go too far, I'll step in."

"Got it," (Y/n) affirmed, nodding as she entered the building. She turned around, seeing that Bakugo looked more irritated than normal at Midoriya. She slapped his arm lightly, silently signaling him to move it.

As they went up to their area, (Y/n) stopped Bakugo while they were going up one of the staircases. "You know how All Might said he would step in if things went too far?"

"Yeah," Bakugo snarled in response.

"Just know," (Y/n) began, glowing her eyes slightly, "if you go too far with Izuku, I will step in and stop you."

"You can't do that, we're supposed to be villains together." Bakugo clenched his fists as he looked up at her on the staircase. 

"Yeah, but knowing you, you'll take things too far and I'll have to step out of line and stop you once again," (Y/n) stated, resuming her walk up the stairs. "Just know that I'll be watching you."

Bakugo clicked his tongue following her once more up the stairs and to the area they would be working in.

Once the two got to their position, looking at the fake nuke they would be "protecting", Bakugo stopped and looked at the area they entered from.

"(Y/n)," Bakugo growled to get her attention.

"Hm?" she responded, pulling her goggles up a little to get a better and natural eye on him.

"Do you really think Deku has a quirk? You've known him just as long as I have," Bakugo asked her.

"Honestly," (Y/n) said, walking up to him, "I do, and can see that he does."

"Wait how can you see that he has a quirk?" he asked, spinning around to face her as he grew slightly confused.

"I think I can sense quirk energy," (Y/n) told him, rubbing the back of her head. "When All Might was briefing us on the training, my head started to buzz and I seemed to see faint energies wavering over our classmate's bodies. I assume it's quirk energy because well, yours was red."

After saying this Bakugo looked at her, crossing his arms as much as he could with his big gauntlets. "How do you suddenly know this now?"

"I don't know, Katsuki." (Y/n) shook her head and looked down at the ground. "I don't know."

"Well couldn't you do this before?"

"No, hence why I probably looked so bewildered before team drawing today."

"Well you're just full of surprises, what else can your quirk do? Read minds?"

"I wish, but I already know what you're thinking," (Y/n) laughed slightly.

"What?"

"You want to go after Izuku," (Y/n) stated, tensing up a little bit. "I'm not going to let you go too far, just remember that. I can hear what you hear."

She said this while pointing to hers and Bakugo's earpieces.

"Fine, just don't get in my way," he growled at her.

"Alright, let's begin the indoor combat training!" All Might announced over the speaker. "Team A and D, your time starts now!"

"Stay here," Bakugo commanded as he ran out the door.

"Where are you going?!" (Y/n) asked while opening up a nearby window more to let in more daylight.

"To find Deku."

Well, honestly he might have a slight strategy. I'm the best fit to protect the rocket with my quirk. But he's still going to hurt Izuku, I'll go if it gets too bad, (Y/n) reasoned within her mind.

A few minutes passed, (Y/n) tried to use her new energy sensing ability to try and find Bakugo and Team A, but it just caused her to have a vicious headache.

"Agh!" she yelped, holding her head and touching a nearby beam, causing her eyes to glow a light blue, suddenly being able to see Bakugo about to sneak attack Midoriya.

Wait, (Y/n) thought. Maybe if I touch the building or ground someone's in, I can sense their energy, maybe being able to see it through the building as it conducts my energy!

Suddenly Bakugo attacked, causing a slight explosion, shaking the building a little.

"I'm going to hurt you so bad that they'll have to stop the training, Deku," Bakugo threatened.

"I heard that," (Y/n) snapped through the earpiece, letting go of the beam to stop seeing what was happening.

"Shut up, (Y/n)!" Bakugo practically screamed through the earpiece, causing her to wince at the loud response.

(Y/n) reached to touch the beam and use her quirk, seeing that Bakugo had been thrown down by Midoriya, which made Bakugo seem a lot angrier. Although she couldn't hear anything, she could see what was going on. It seemed like Midoriya was standing up to Bakugo finally, and although they were on opposite teams, (Y/n) was proud that Midoriya was finally able to stand up to Bakugo. But then she saw that Ururaka had begun running another direction.

She's probably going after the nuke, I better get off and stay alert here, (Y/n) thought getting off the beam and standing around the nuke.

"Dammit, you've been tricking me for years making me think you were weak, you were laughing behind my back, huh?" Bakugo screamed, (Y/n) hearing it slightly over the earpiece and in the building.

"How is he so loud?" (Y/n) asked herself, shaking her head as she rested her hands on her hip.

"That guy has some real anger issues, it's kinda scary," Kaminari stated as he watched Bakugo scream at Midoriya.

"What was that girl, (L/n), doing? She was holding the beam with her eyes and hands glowing blue," Kirishima asked.

"I don't know, but her quirk has some serious power," Kaminari responded, looking to Kirishima.

"I've seen her in action, especially when it comes to restraining Bakugo," Iida informed them. "Her quirk is insanely versatile, so who knows what she was doing with that beam."

"Down when Bakugo did a sneak attack on the hero team," Kirishima pointed out. "I saw a slight blue glow above Bakugo. Do you think that was her? Do you think her quirk allowed her to somewhat be there or something?"

"I have no idea," Iida said, looking to the screen. "She placed first in the entrance exam though, so she's probably not scratching the surface of her quirk's abilities."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.8K 2.7K 65
You were once a wolf-pup living in a Junkyard; alongside your trusted raccoon friend Kenai. Things weren't always this way. Alas that's just how your...
333K 7.2K 55
You attend U.A. high school and start to make some friends, you thought everyone was nice until you met this one boy. He was hot tempered with a low...
198 6 13
(y/n) (l/n) wants to be a hero. Her family is broke and her dad's in jail, but she applies to UA's hero course nonetheless, along with her best frien...
105K 2.6K 46
katsuki bakugo has been desperately in love with his best friend y/n Aizawa since the young age of four but is too terrified to tell her in fear of r...