beet red | nishinoya yลซ

By themainpapi

they both love each other... but how will they act on it? (some kinda graphic love scenes and one lemon) More

Chapter 1: Meeting Him
Chapter 2: Flushed
Chapter 3: His Eyes
Chapter 4: Study Nights
Chapter 5: The Silence
Chapter 6: Getting Back
Chapter 7: The Injury
Chapter 8: Back to Reality
Chapter 9: The Bus Ride
Chapter 10: Insecurity
Chapter 11: Jacuzzi Night
Chapter 12: The Hours After
Chapter 13: Confession
Chapter 14: Shed Antics
Chapter 15: Caught
Chapter 16: So Close
Chapter 17: "It"
Chapter 19: Kiyoko?
Chapter 20: Loved
~please read before finale~
+1 Chapter 21: Le Lemon
the bullying has to stop.

Chapter 18: Mom?

7.4K 171 485
By themainpapi

I laid back down on the bed, panting. The rhythm of mine and Noya's breaths are synchronized as I stare up to the ceiling.

Everything was so perfect and passionate. The whole time Yuu was being so nice about what was happening, constantly asking if "this thing was okay" and if "I was fine with this thing." It was really gentleman-like.

After a few moments of silence when we caught our breaths, I turned my head to face Noya's.

"That was... absolutely... perfect," I whispered with a tug upwards on the corners of my mouth.

Nishinoya's eyes went down to look at mine. "It really was," he breathed as he propped himself up on his elbows.

I leaned my head on his shoulder, pushing his body back down to his pillow. My cheeks were speckled with pink dust when I recalled the events that took place. "Noya's so... big," I accidentally thought aloud.

From the top of my head, I felt the heat racing to Noya's cheeks. "T-thank you... ?" I jumped up and apologized, explaining how I didn't mean to say that aloud.

It was true though, he was like 8 1/2 inches. That's like half his body.

don't call me weird for adding that in since literally everyone is calling noya small
just be glad i didn't give him 13 inches like he deserves if ur mad or something

"I love you, [y/n]," Nishinoya chuckled, thinking back to what I'd said.

"I love you more," I tested.

"Doubt it." I crawled over to Noya so I was on top of him, pressing my bare, warmed body up against his. He shivered and I pressed my lips to his on instinct.

"Are you sure? Because-"

Our conversation was cut short but the abrupt swinging open of Yuu's bedroom door. The room went silent. God knows what whoever opened the door was seeing.

My first thought was either Tanaka, Hinata, or Suga had showed up. I don't know why, they just came to mind.

But God was I wrong. And for once, I wished I wasn't.

An older lady, maybe late thirties, early forties busted through yelling for Noya.

Noya and I went quiet when we all realized how two naked teenagers with one on the top of the other and this crazy lady had come in with no warning.

Nishinoya and I were thankfully still under the covers, but you could see our exposed shoulders and messed hair. Not the mention the feminine undergarments sprawled across the floor that I was 99% did not belong to Noya.

Unless he has nice taste in black laced bras, you never know.

Nishinoya wrapped his arms around me protectively. "Mom? Oh my God, get out!" he exclaimed.

What the hell?  "Mom" he said? My eyes widened. Nobody knew she was coming back today.

She nodded slowly, running her eyes over the scene and then sprinting out.

I sweat dropped and fell back onto my side of the bed. "Holy..." I murmured.

"Why the hell is my mom back?" Nishinoya wondered aloud. "She was supposed to be with my aunt for weeks longer..."

"I don't know. God, that was a thing to walk into."

Nishinoya chuckled and pulled me in for a tight hug. "She likes you. It doesn't matter if she doesn't now, she's not around that much anyways to make her opinion matter." Noya's smile faltered and I could sense his urgency and struggle to keep his grin up as well as he could.

The harshness of Noya's words pierced through my own skin, me feeling bad for his mother. I wanted to make a better impression of myself on her as well I could after this fiasco and I wanted Noya to be happy. He deserves to be fully happy. He deserves the world, actually, but this was a good start.

I hugged him back even tighter and pressed my lips to his very softly. The kiss deepened when Noya parted his lips and our tongues got tangled, but I drew a stop to it before it got too heated. His mom was just outside.

I stumbled out of bed and started to get dressed. My panties were lying across the room and I chuckled to myself. "Jesus, we went hard," I mumbled to myself.

Noya heard. "Yeah, we really did," he teased.

I blushed furiously and threw the nearest volleyball on the ground at him weakly. I didn't want to actually hurt him of course.

After getting dressed myself, I tossed Noya's clothes over to him on the bed.

"You know [y/n], I could get used to having my girlfriend throw me my clothes from across the room after we just-" I cut Yuu off by throwing another volleyball at him.

"I love you," I called out just after excusing myself to the bathroom.

"I love you more!" he yelled back.

On my way out, Yuu's mom caught my eye. She looked really uncomfortable, like she was worried her son was some kind of prostitute.

I avoided eye contact after waving shyly at her. She didn't necessarily know this was our first time because it surely didn't look that way.

I cleaned myself up and tried best as I could to untangle all the knots in my hair. I threw on Noya's hoodie lying in the corner in an attempt to cover the sweat smell with his own smell.

I splashed on some perfume, too. I knew Noya would appreciate it the next time he put his hoodie on and smelt his girlfriend.

As I walked back out and into Yuu's room, I noticed Noya had already changed into a completely different outfit than I tossed him. It was another one of his quote t-shirts. It said, "a match for a thousand."

That wasn't right, he was only a match for me.

Kidding, I know it's about volleyball.

I ran over to him and threw him into a tight embrace. I smelled in his beautiful husky fragrance and he blushed at the sight of myself in his hoodie.

"My hoodie, huh?" he questioned smirking. I nodded. "I like it better on you."

I hummed in response. Butterflies erupted into my stomach and my face was beet red. I melted into his words and hug.

I kissed his face all over, leading down to his neck and back up. He needed praise for his adorable words.

He inhaled deeply. "It smells good."

"I sprayed it with my perfume."

"You're perfect." I oozed into a fluffy jello-like creature. I smiled like an idiot and squeezed him tighter in our hug.

"I love you," I murmured into his cheek before pressing my lips to his.

"I love you more," he responded.

"Not true."

"Yes it is."

I pressed my lips on his own longer this time, our movements synchronized. His lips were always so plump and soft. They were like a drug to me. I could have it all I wanted now.

"No it's not," I smirked on his lips.

"Stop talking and kiss me again," he mumbled back against my mouth.

I did exactly that when a knock came from the door. Nishinoya groaned and pulled away from me. "I forgot my mom was here. Do you want to wait out in here or talk to her...  after this scene."

"I'll talk to her, senpai," I batted my eyelashes innocently.

"Knock it off," he flicked my forehead lightly.

"Well... let's go talk to your mom?" I offered.

"I guess."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you guys are so cute

i lowkey hate myself

im just gonna say that with no context

any suggestions?

k bai girls, tysm for readingggg<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 5.7K 33
- ๐™ฎ๐™ชฬ„ ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ญ ๐™›๐™š๐™ข!๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง โ i see that you get so shy when i look. โž in which yลซ nishinoya has fallen for the shy sister o...
29.3K 591 13
You owe Kiyoko a favor that leads you to be the volleyball assistant manager. What happens when you meet the energetic libero that is in love with yo...
94.9K 2.3K 30
Follow the story of you and Nishinoya's love as you live together for the week, learn how to receive, and get rewards for your progress. The chapters...
12.5K 485 15
โ ๐ˆ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐Š ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐‘๐„๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐˜. ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐†๐Ž ๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐Œ๐„? โž โˆ˜โ—ฆ โ™ก เผ‰โ”โ”โ” That was the first thing he's ever said...