Counting the raindrops [ disc...

By dangerouswomenonfree

They are opposites yet fell in love. They were each other's everything until he messes up and kicks her out... More

Begin Again
01. Memories
02. Bittersweet Reunions
03. Pretending
04. Moving in
05. Forgive me

10. Desire

10 0 0
By dangerouswomenonfree

I sighed for the hundredth time pacing back and forth as I watched the time. It was 2:11am and Lucas still wasn't home.

Lately he hasn't been home at all, it all happened once that women Cassidy came into his life.

What if he's with her right now? Is he holding her like he used to hold me? Was he making love to her? My heart broke at that thought.

Then angry replaced that feeling. If Lucas was cheating on me I would pack up and leave, after all it was his idea to force me to marry him so he shouldn't be out sleeping around.

I frowned as I heard the front door open, I walked towards the door to see Lucas taking off his coat and tie.

"Where were you?"

Lucas didn't reply ignoring my question.

"Hello?"

He started to walk up the stairs so I followed behind trying to grab his attention. "Lucas you can't ignore me, where were you! It's 2am"

Once in our room Lucas groaned turning to me " I don't have the time for this, go to sleep Layla"

"Time for this? Why are you so tired huh? Are you tired because you were too being fucking Cassidy?" I spatted out angrily.

Lucas glared at me "What did you just say?"

"Don't play dumb Lucas, ever since she came back into your life you have acted different, you can't even look at me! Like it or not I am your wife again and you can't cheat on me"

Lucas begin to walk towards me as my heart starting beating fast, as it always does when he's close to me.

I begin to walk backwards "If you want her so badly then you maybe you should've married her"

Within seconds Lucas wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me against his body. Gasping i take in his sight.

"You want to know the reason why I am so distance? Because all I want to do is fuck you until you can't walk anymore, I want to hear your screams for me, your body trembling underneath mine, like you used to."

My breaths go uneven as he continues, running his finger down my body "I remember every second of our love making and god all I want to do is throw you on the bed and fuck hard to make up for the years I missed"

A moan leaves my mouth as he cups my pussy "All I want is to fill this pussy up with my cock, you have no idea how much I ache for you Layla. Every time I see you I get hard but since we are still not to that point I have to walk away before I have my way with you"

Ignoring the red flags in my mind I spread my legs slightly which makes Lucas raise an eyebrow before slowly rubbing my clit causing me to throw my head back.

"Fuck I see you want me too baby, but as much as I want to take you, I need us to be okay first"

I whimper as his body heat leaves, he heads towards our bathroom before closing the door.

My body was burning up from desire. It's been over 3 years since I've last done anything sexual and my body was finally realized that. Feeling a need I walk towards our connected bathroom and start taking off my clothes.

I need him.

The sound of running water greeted me as I opened the door and stepped in. My eyes locked onto Lucas as his back was to me. Walking behind him I slid my hands over his chest and abs.

Shocked Lucas turned around. His eyes darkened with lust as he took my body in. He clenched his fists pushing me up the shower wall.

I gasp as the cold water hit my body making my already hard nipples to become painfully harder.

"What are you doing here Layla." He groaned when I arched my back a bit so that my nipples touch his abs. "Fuck baby"

"I want you Lucas, please." I all but begged. The need of needing a man to satisfy me was burning me alive.

Lucas stepped back shaking his head. "No, I want us to be steady when we have sex. I don't want to rush us."

I move closer rubbing my hands up his chest. "I need you to fuck me Lucas."

He suddenly grabbed my wrists and pushes me out the shower gently. "I said no Layla." His eyes were betraying him as they were clouded with lust and need.

"Fine." I glared at him walking back to our room. If he wouldn't give me an orgasm then I will.

i made my way to the bed, not bothering to put on clothes. I let my hands roam my body as I laid down. It felt strange doing this again. I haven't felt desire since the last time I was with Lucas. I gasp as I touch my clit. It was throbbing.

"Fuck" I moaned out not caring if Lucas heard me. I knew Jackson was deep asleep so I didn't bother staying quiet. I rub myself harder desperately trying to reach a high.

I had forgotten how good this felt.

Feeling frustrated I wouldn't come I move my hand further down and thrusted a finger in me. "Ah fuck." Even with one finger I could tell I tighten up over the years.

"What the fuck are you doing."

My eyes snap up to see Lucas with a towel around his hips. He was staring at me with so much need I moaned out.

I throw my head up ignoring him as my fingers moved. Feeling his eyes on me I moan out again. Fuck this felt good. I could just imagine how his dick would feel. No i remember how. He always knew to make me scream in pleasure.

"Stop Layla." I heard him mutter but again I ignored.

"Fuck this."

My eyes snap open as I hear his steps getting closer. I bite my lip as he rips off his towel. His duck standing up tall with every step. I yelp as he grabs my ankle pulling me towards him. "Lucas!"

"You want me to fuck you baby? Okay, im going to fuck you and you're gonna take it like a good girl." He kneels with my legs separated apart. Rubbing his tip on my sollen pussy he looks at me.

"Baby are you sure."

Nodding my head desperate to be fucked by him. "Please Lucas, I need you please. Make me-fuck!" My words were cut off at he thrusted jnto me fully.

There was pain but Lucas waited as he lend down. He placed one hand next to my head and the other holding my waist. Once the pain was gone I nodded at him.

His thrusts were rough and deep. Just the way I loved it.

"Fuck baby, your pussy feels so good around me. It was made for me." Lucas always said everything on his mind during sex. It drove me crazy to hear his every thought, it never failed to make me come faster.

"Lucas ah" I kept moaning as his thrusts became harsher, more desperate.

His hand that was on my waist moved up to my neck. Wrapping his hand around my neck I cried out. "You're fucking mine baby, only I get to fuck you." His hand tightens a bit around my neck as I nod. "I'm yours baby, just yours."

Feeling satisfied he losen up thrusting faster. I pull him down so I can whisper in his ear. "You're mine too Lucas. Your dick belongs in my pussy, fuck, fill me up baby please."

Lucas moaned hearing my words. We both had a breeding kinky. The thought of putting a baby in me causes Lucas to lend up and flip me around. "Fuck baby i'm going to fill you up with my cum."

My face in the pillows I cry out. His thrusts were becoming sloppy which meant he was near. "Fuck i'm going to come Lucas." I managed to cry out.

"Come for me baby. Come all over my dick ." That's all it took for me to tighten on his dick and come.

"I'm going to fill you up baby, take it all baby. Fuck i'm going to fill your pussy with my cum. Fuck." He lets out a few moans before he harshly empties himself in me. I cried out feeling his cum fill me up.

He continues to thrust slowly before he pulls out. He instantly grabs me placing me on top of him as we settled into bed. "Fuck baby."

I giggled snuggling up against him. "I needed that."

Kissing his chest I nodded. "I did too."

"Layla, look at me." I glance up to see him smiling. He opened his mouth to say something but then closed it shaking his head. "We'll talk about this in the morning, for now sleep."

Agreeing I let my eyes close. I was so tired, and satisfied. Snuggling up against him I let sleep take over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.2K 1.3K 31
Ace is rude, arrogant a womanizer until he met Rosie. Only she could change his cold heart. Do you believe in love at first sight? Ace didnt until h...
9.8M 642K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...
93K 3.2K 35
The night before her wedding Adira Bowen learns of her fiancés infidelity with no other than her trusted friend. The one who broke the news to her, w...
939 62 16
Brielle Hollis: The last year of my life I have spent in complete agony. I ran away from my family and my whole life when I was 18, for a man who t...